The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Thank you Sanchez for 4 amazing years.

You will forgive me for NOT wishing you luck at United.

Welcome to London Mkhitaryan.

Yeah Arsenal Lose one of the most brilliant players in the EPL and get a proper EPL FLOP

YEP BUSINESS THE ARSENAL WAY :curse:

Kudos to United for a Proper Heist of a pathetic club
Mkhitaryan has not even landed, and you are calling him a flop. It is fans like you that chase out players from the club.

Welcome Mkhitaryan. You shall shine like Anikulapo's bald head for Arsenal.

Thank you Sanchez.

On to the new. I 100% expect Arsenal to get better.
To be far to Aniks his doubts over likes Cech, Xhaka, Mustafi, Chambers, Ramsey and other signings over the years have shown to be spot on.

Gooners in particular need to understand an unpopular opinion does not equate to an incorrect opinion.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:God help Mika ... I’m actually wondering why we didn’t push for Mata as a substitute replacement for Carzola ...:. This is a bloody disgrace ...

Top five player in the league for a scrub who relegated to toilet washing duties at a United .... BLOODY SHAME .... Cover Your Head in Shame ARSENAL !!

Pitiful Club :curse:

Won't lie I'm very nervous...extremely nervous about this swap.

We have seen how much AW struggles to get best of mercurial players i.e Arshavin, Ozil. Truly hope I'm wrong but I have serious concerns over Mkhitaryan under AW tutelage

Could blow up in Arsenal's face. But is this not the same Arsenal were people are insulting Alexis and calling him a cancer because he wants to win? Did people not insult RVP? How can anyone dare complain about getting players who don't 'rock' the boat i.e. mercurial players?

Anyhow, the talent is there in spades, let's see how Arsene handles it. Lesser players have succeeded and better talents have failed in London
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Yeah Arsenal Lose one of the most brilliant players in the EPL and get a proper EPL FLOP

Mkhitaryan has not even landed, and you are calling him a flop. It is fans like you that chase out players from the club.

Thank you Sanchez.

To be far to Aniks his doubts over likes Cech, Xhaka, Mustafi, Chambers, Ramsey and other signings over the years have shown to be spot on.

Gooners in particular need to understand an unpopular opinion does not equate to an incorrect opinion.
He has also been spot on with superstars like Y'ann Mvilla and Etienne Capoue. :roll: How about the forgotten Frenchman that has failed at Sevilla?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

platinum wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:God help Mika ... I’m actually wondering why we didn’t push for Mata as a substitute replacement for Carzola ...:. This is a bloody disgrace ...

Top five player in the league for a scrub who relegated to toilet washing duties at a United .... BLOODY SHAME .... Cover Your Head in Shame ARSENAL !!

We have seen how much AW struggles to get best of mercurial players i.e Arshavin, Ozil. Truly hope I'm wrong but I have serious concerns over Mkhitaryan under AW tutelage

Could blow up in Arsenal's face. But is this not the same Arsenal were people are insulting Alexis and calling him a cancer because he wants to win? Did people not insult RVP? How can anyone dare complain about getting players who don't 'rock' the boat i.e. mercurial players?

Anyhow, the talent is there in spades, let's see how Arsene handles it. Lesser players have succeeded and better talents have failed in London
I am not on for mob mentality. Never insulted Sanchez, Cesc, RVP or any want away players. I'm one for on pitch performances, everything else just noise.

That said my doubts stand, of late AW success to failure ratio in transfer market is disconcertingly bent towards failure.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Let's all welcome the new Gunner. I think we were all tired of the Sanchez saga. Good to see we have moved on.
By the end of the week, we might also say : Welcome Aubamayang !!!

----------Aubamayang --------
--Mikha --- Wilshere -- Ozil ----
------Ramsey --- ANM ----
--Monreal --Kos --Mustafi -- Bellerin
-----------Keeper--------------

Bench:
Iwobi
Granit
Mo Elnanni
Lacazette
Giroud
Chambers
Keeper
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

-------------------------Cech----------------------

Belerin---------Mustaffi----------Koscielny----Kolisinac

Mikhathayrian- ---Ramsey--------Xhaka---------Iwobi

-------------Lacazette-----------Aubameyang------------

Subs
Wilshre
Carzola
Welbeck
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Latest from the Auba ticker - could be finalised in 24 hrs

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -dortmund/
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

[/video]

Papa Wenger has said it ALL.

Goodbye Alexis, thanks for the Memories.

Welcome Mhkitaryan. Give us a great 4 years.
Last edited by Nkume on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Thank you Sanchez.

He has also been spot on with superstars like Y'ann Mvilla and Etienne Capoue. :roll: How about the forgotten Frenchman that has failed at Sevilla?

You were a useless player and with each day you show you just as little about football analysis. ...MVilla? You are clearly a moron :mrgreen: when was this ? Moron

Capoue? Would take him a million times over Xhacrap and Coqshyt ... but then again why waste time talking to a fool :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
platinum wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

I am not on for mob mentality. Never insulted Sanchez, Cesc, RVP or any want away players. I'm one for on pitch performances, everything else just noise.

That said my doubts stand, of late AW success to failure ratio in transfer market is disconcertingly bent towards failure.

You're in the minority. Apparently Arsenal tweeter is giving it to Sanchez right now from what I just read here.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ohenhen1 wrote:-------------------------Cech----------------------

Subs
Wilshre
Carzola
Welbeck

So wilshere on the bench, carzola in your dreams and Ozil in the stands :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Last edited by Coach on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote:Latest from the Auba ticker - could be finalised in 24 hrs

Beware of sun reports

MLK.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Barring any last minute hitches like a Mourinho like stitch up, Aubameyang should be donning the Arsenal colours

I don dey shake o :?

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

anikulapo wrote:

Beware of sun reports
There is one Daily Mail update from 2 hours ago that hints at personal terms having been agreed.

So first hurdle is over.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote:Barring any last minute hitches like a Mourinho like stitch up, Aubameyang should be donning the Arsenal colours

I don dey shake o :?

If that happens I fit change my tune small :rotf: but we ain’t going nowhere until we fix that defense and midfield

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

anikulapo wrote:

Subs
Wilshre
Carzola
Welbeck

Ozil and Wilshere contract will end in June. Ozil is probably gone. Wilshere has to take a pay cut and pass a physical to get a new deal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Beware of sun reports
There is one Daily Mail update from 2 hours ago that hints at personal terms having been agreed.

So first hurdle is over.

Personal terms were reportedly agreed to last week :idea: soooo

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ohenhen1 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Subs
Wilshre
Carzola
Welbeck

Ozil and Wilshere contract will end in June. Ozil is probably gone. Wilshere has to take a pay cut and pass a physical to get a new deal.

So you’re talking about next season now :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Pray he turns in a Mo Salah, or Kevin De Bruyne for us. :clap:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

One wonders what Johnny would've written had the Palace not be stormed. Perhaps another meteorological reference less favouring. Granted there is previous, as far as referencing Alexis' team of oneness, a quiet criticism and silent celebration, but where was this epistle when the free-kicks were twisting, turning into the top corner? When dogsh*t displays were salvaged by the solo, self centred, me vs the world, hurricane Sanchez? Yes Alexis has always been about himself, but, as if by grand design, at those very moments, Beloved was a most useless damsel in distress, wailing like a banshee for a caped crusader to rescue her from both danger and the doldrums of herself.

Sanchez is gone and good luck to him, but to suggest Beloved is better off without, is absolute nonsense. Aubameyang and Henrikh Targeryan must deliver that of their predecessor, be that in combination or individually. Since the days of the Plutonian, Beloved has been little more than a medley of mere earthlings in need of the supernatural superlatives of an extraterrestrial. Sanchez was a Martian, in his own world, but need not be damned for his desire. He came, he went. Many have done the same. Many will follow.

One needn't be Stephen Spielberg to know that, eventually, ET goes home. Home in this instance is bigger and better.
Last edited by Coach on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I am VERY SAD that one of my favorite Gooners has left...and joined Mourinho's side for that matter.

Having said that, welcome to The Arsenal, Mkhi.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."