The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by tolahs »

When one reads Stan Collymore's comments about Henrikh Mkhitaryan, the big question i have is where's the self-awareness.
I was a huge Collymore fan & was excited when he headed to Real Oviedo - he couldn't hack it. He later in life did a lot to educate many
of us(me certainly) about depression - the death of Robert Enke by suicide really brought it home.
To question the mentality of a dude who was a success in both Ukraine 4yrs & Germany 3yrs is dishonest - especially giving how
a 30yr old Stan ran from the La Liga - we could go into later life "dogging".

Morientes - cannot be defined by his liverpool career.
Titi - ---------------------------- Juve ------
Bergy -----------------------------------Inter------
KDB & Salah----------------------------Chelsea-----
Was Eto'o good enough for R_Madrid?
---- Zlatan-------------------- Barca?
Tevez & Mascherano ---------Hammers?
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YemiBrazil wrote:With the way things are going here by next week we may start hearing that Auba and Abu na almost the same so let's celebrate the signing of our Abu!

:rotf: :rotf: this funny sha
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:Did anyone say Henry ask Alexis to leave beloved?
Alexis gave that impression & Titi has been bombarded by vitriol from fans ever since. I made the point yesterday that Titi was thrown
under the bus by Alexis - as a star in a time like this - transfer reactions etc - you stay above the fray. Alexis has to learn that quick.
I think fans just over emotion,did Henry leave Arsenal to win CL yes or not?How come he did not stay at emirate to win it?Did he left Arsenal for a bigger club yes or no?
Alexis is not saying he left because Henry ask him to do,he said he is leaving for same reason Henry did and he is still love at beloved so why the hate when its his time?
"I remember today, a conversation I had with Henry, a historic Arsenal player, who changed club for the same reason and today is my turn.
I just hope we beat Manu next time we face them with Alexis playing 90 minutes and our new signing scoring and assist.
God please help us finish above Manu oooh...
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

YemiBrazil wrote:With the way things are going here by next week we may start hearing that Auba and Abu na almost the same so let's celebrate the signing of our Abu!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

'I know I don’t need to explain this to the majority of Arsenal fans but contrary to speculation at no time did I tell Alexis Sanchez to leave Arsenal. I had no idea he was going to sign for Man Utd until I saw it on the news like the rest of you.'
Looks like the heat has gotten to Thierry :rotf: :rotf: Like I said Before Alexis really threw him under the bus
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:

At least he is better then Welbeck and Walcott.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Alexis gave that impression & Titi has been bombarded by vitriol from fans ever since. I made the point yesterday that Titi was thrown
under the bus by Alexis - as a star in a time like this - transfer reactions etc - you stay above the fray. Alexis has to learn that quick.
I think fans just over emotion,did Henry leave Arsenal to win CL yes or not?How come he did not stay at emirate to win it?Did he left Arsenal for a bigger club yes or no?
Alexis is not saying he left because Henry ask him to do,he said he is leaving for same reason Henry did and he is still love at beloved so why the hate when its his time?
"I remember today, a conversation I had with Henry, a historic Arsenal player, who changed club for the same reason and today is my turn.
I just hope we beat Manu next time we face them with Alexis playing 90 minutes and our new signing scoring and assist.
God please help us finish above Manu oooh...

How can God help you when you're not helping yourself? Did God tell you to be selling your best players while praying for victory?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Nkume wrote:RVP says Wenger is the Best

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... r-11902132

ok
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

“Arsene is just the best manager in the world.
This is why I want him to be successful with Arsenal. He deserves it.

“I owe everything to Arsene Wenger. He has been crucial for me in my development as a player and as a person.’

“I only have warm memories. I enjoyed every day, every minute I worked, trained and played for Arsene.’’

The Little Boy in that Judas Rat is saying stupid stuff AGAIN :rotf: Too late Judas you are forever scarred with a scarlet letter :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:When one reads Stan Collymore's comments about Henrikh Mkhitaryan, the big question i have is where's the self-awareness.
I was a huge Collymore fan & was excited when he headed to Real Oviedo - he couldn't hack it. He later in life did a lot to educate many
of us(me certainly) about depression - the death of Robert Enke by suicide really brought it home.
To question the mentality of a dude who was a success in both Ukraine 4yrs & Germany 3yrs is dishonest - especially giving how
a 30yr old Stan ran from the La Liga - we could go into later life "dogging".

Morientes - cannot be defined by his liverpool career.
Titi - ---------------------------- Juve ------
Bergy -----------------------------------Inter------
KDB & Salah----------------------------Chelsea-----
Was Eto'o good enough for R_Madrid?
---- Zlatan-------------------- Barca?
Tevez & Mascherano ---------Hammers?
The only thing coherent about you is your permanent and consistent incoherence :roll:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Dude take a chill bill. Name me 3 other wing forwards that have the scoring record of Walcott in England.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Nkume wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Dude take a chill bill. Name me 3 other wing forwards that have the scoring record of Walcott in England.
na you sabi.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsenal fans are looking for a scapegoat. The only scapegoat is their own Owner/Coach.
These are the two people who are preventing the franchise from being competitive and they want others to follow suit?
Instead of directing their anger at their leadership, they are directing at the players, who gave their all to Arsenal, but Arsenal refuses to compensate them at their market value, because their owner is cheap and sit on billions of dollars.
If your current job refuses to pay you market value, and you find a company that offers you twice or three times the money, why would you stay? For the beautiful eyes of the owner? We all know, this is massive BS.
In addition, the way Arsenal (Wenger) gets ride of his own "older" players is an embarrassment of itself. The way they Jettisoned Laurent, Vierra, Sol, ...etc was crazy. As soon as you hit the wrong side of 30, Wenger offers only 1 year deals ... But when you are in your prime, he wants you to play for peanuts ... and with little to no chance of winning CL!!!
We are currently watching the Transfer window. Arsenal will add offensive players, but the team knows for a fact that IT NEEDS Defensive players ... but Wenger won't give a s*** about adding any. Then they want fans to believe, they are actually trying to win the Europa League, qualify for CL or eventually win the CL?
And fans keep falling for this BS !!!
When they fail, they attack the referees, they attack the schedule, ... and now they attack their own players !!! SICK !!!
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:

“I owe everything to Arsene Wenger. He has been crucial for me in my development as a player and as a person.’

“I only have warm memories. I enjoyed every day, every minute I worked, trained and played for Arsene.’’

The Little Boy in that Judas Rat is saying stupid stuff AGAIN :rotf: Too late Judas you are forever scarred with a scarlet letter :curse:
No mind the fool...nonsense rubbish. If dem born am well make him reach the Emirates... :curse:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:It is still doing me like film trick that we dashed Alexis to Man U
How so? We got Mhki and didn't pay a dime. Sanchez would have walked for free in June.
small comfort.
Better than no comfort my brother...fact not feelings
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Wenger on criticism: "You (the press) celebrate some teams who have not been in a final for 25 years, yet you kill us even though we have won the FA Cup three times in the last four years. It's like that, we have to live with that"
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Johnny Evans
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:Johnny Evans
Wetin happen ? For a guy who hates Arsenal you sabi give us gist o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

bepanda wrote:Arsenal fans are looking for a scapegoat. The only scapegoat is their own Owner/Coach.
These are the two people who are preventing the franchise from being competitive and they want others to follow suit?
Instead of directing their anger at their leadership, they are directing at the players, who gave their all to Arsenal, but Arsenal refuses to compensate them at their market value, because their owner is cheap and sit on billions of dollars.
If your current job refuses to pay you market value, and you find a company that offers you twice or three times the money, why would you stay? For the beautiful eyes of the owner? We all know, this is massive BS.
In addition, the way Arsenal (Wenger) gets ride of his own "older" players is an embarrassment of itself. The way they Jettisoned Laurent, Vierra, Sol, ...etc was crazy. As soon as you hit the wrong side of 30, Wenger offers only 1 year deals ... But when you are in your prime, he wants you to play for peanuts ... and with little to no chance of winning CL!!!
We are currently watching the Transfer window. Arsenal will add offensive players, but the team knows for a fact that IT NEEDS Defensive players ... but Wenger won't give a s*** about adding any. Then they want fans to believe, they are actually trying to win the Europa League, qualify for CL or eventually win the CL?
And fans keep falling for this BS !!!
When they fail, they attack the referees, they attack the schedule, ... and now they attack their own players !!! SICK !!!
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I read in the Metro this morning that wenger is still highlighting the cost of moving to the emirates as a constraint in 'competing' with the big boys....
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Johnny Evans
Wetin happen ? For a guy who hates Arsenal you sabi give us gist o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ogbeni Danfo is a fan of Fieeraaaa and Annnriii
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:It is still doing me like film trick that we dashed Alexis to Man U
How so? We got Mhki and didn't pay a dime. Sanchez would have walked for free in June.
small comfort.
Better than no comfort my brother...fact not feelings
Wetin small pikin like me know?
*shakes Robby's damn head*
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

No mind the fool...nonsense rubbish. If dem born am well make him reach the Emirates... :curse:

Ah ah....Na Robbynice be this? Robby too dey yab our ex players? Abeg leave him alone jo.
AFCON 2019 sweet o