The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Wenger is officially

Post by Tobi17 »

Wenger is officially José's biatch :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wenger is officially

Post by pajimoh »

Tobi17 wrote:Wenger is officially José's biatch :rotf: :rotf:
Something that has been the case long before dinosaurs became extinct is now news to you? :shock: Abegi
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote:Abeg who go open our game thread before our enemies in football do for us.
I mean someone with luck not just anyone.
Thanks
:D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
kajifu wrote:Abeg who go open our game thread before our enemies in football do for us.
I mean someone with luck not just anyone.
Thanks
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

:oops: :atc:
A mixed bag of a game. Two catastrophic mistakes and one
other one that can classified as sloppy cost us. In a game
like this, one mistake is likely to be costly. Three of them is
impossible to overcome.

We responded admirably and pressed Man U lavishly BUT
we played into Man U's hands and we will rightly have to
live down our naiveté and inconsistency.

On to the next game.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Waffi never come back from Emirates? I am eagerly awaiting his report. :sneaky: :sneaky:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

SylverEagles wrote:Waffi never come back from Emirates? I am eagerly awaiting his report. :sneaky: :sneaky:
Shebi Waffi is the reason Koscielny and Mustafi can't do the simple things or DDG making 14 or so saves. There are games to be mad I just do not think this is one of those games.

DDG was just out of the world today and unfortunately reliable player like Koscielny was out of depth today on that field.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Cito wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Nkume wrote:Squad for Saturday.

Cech

Kosielny Mustafi Monreal

Bellerin Ramsey Shaka Kolasinac

Mesut Alexis Welbeck

Cech

Kosielny Mustafi Monreal

Bellerin Wilshire Shaka Kolasinac

Mesut Welbeck Alexis

I suspect he goes with your line up - we needs Danny's pace to stretch that backline. Yes Ramsey's doing well - could use Jack's superior possession game - tough match tho.
That is becoming a myth. He is not all that in the possession department at the moment.
Spot on.

Wilshere over Ramsey. Ramsey that has been playing out of his skin of late. Only here on CE.

Wilshere cannot play the role Ramsey plays in this team right now. Wilshere comes and you alter setup and tactics. You do this and I cannot see how you make the team better. Indeed, you make it weaker.
Mugus :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cito wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Nkume wrote:Squad for Saturday.

Cech

Kosielny Mustafi Monreal

Bellerin Ramsey Shaka Kolasinac

Mesut Alexis Welbeck

Cech

Kosielny Mustafi Monreal

Bellerin Wilshire Shaka Kolasinac

Mesut Welbeck Alexis

I suspect he goes with your line up - we needs Danny's pace to stretch that backline. Yes Ramsey's doing well - could use Jack's superior possession game - tough match tho.
That is becoming a myth. He is not all that in the possession department at the moment.
Spot on.

Wilshere over Ramsey. Ramsey that has been playing out of his skin of late. Only here on CE.

Wilshere cannot play the role Ramsey plays in this team right now. Wilshere comes and you alter setup and tactics. You do this and I cannot see how you make the team better. Indeed, you make it weaker.
Mugus :mrgreen:
Gerrarahia!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Ebyboy wrote::oops: :atc:
other one that can classified as sloppy cost us.
In a game
impossible to overcome.

On to the next game.
You summed it all. For 75 minutes my team stood up and played against a team that originally came to pack the airbus 380 but were fortunately blessed with 2 lucky goals.
Yes we lost but i hail my team for their efforts. On to the next match. It's a marathon.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

azuka wrote:
In a game
impossible to overcome.

On to the next game.
You summed it all. For 75 minutes my team stood up and played against a team that originally came to pack the airbus 380 but were fortunately blessed with 2 lucky goals.
Yes we lost but i hail my team for their efforts. On to the next match. It's a marathon.
What was lucky about our goals?? We still had to finish, we even played you with 10 men, whats the excuse
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

azuka wrote:
In a game
impossible to overcome.

On to the next game.
park

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

[/video]
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Al-Waffi it’s okay to come out now :laugh: :laugh: MR. AFTER THE FACT :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

I know I get blasted for this but....

This team is starting to click, I know hyperbolic. over the top, woe is me reactions will dominate narrative among Gooners but this team is very close to being a legit PL contender.

Frankly don't mind adversity,Arsenal reaction to this defeat will be a litmus test, a good december run will show this is not same old, collapse at 1st hint of adversity Arsenal. Enough signs today to show quality not in question, now simple matter of players showing they won't allow negative energy to affect their performance.

Onward and upward Gunners.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Afro frustration!!!!
--------------------------------------------------
I still believe Jack's a superior possession player to Aaron -Aaron is a box-2-box player who should line up further forward. As a deep lying midfielder - i agree with the England coach & Jack - it's his best spot but lined up with a DM.
At the top level we pay for not playing a M/F ballwinner therefore exposing our backline to too many one-on-ones.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:I know I get blasted for this but....

This team is starting to click, I know hyperbolic. over the top, woe is me reactions will dominate narrative among Gooners but this team is very close to being a legit PL contender.

Frankly don't mind adversity,Arsenal reaction to this defeat will be a litmus test, a good december run will show this is not same old, collapse at 1st hint of adversity Arsenal. Enough signs today to show quality not in question, now simple matter of players showing they won't allow negative energy to affect their performance.

At this level it's down to little details - what we did out there was Amir Khan approach to the bigdance(i was doing good 'till i got caught). I saw a backline that got nervous due to high press not helped by a MF pair whose instinct's to attack.
We played the occasion not the match - woke up late & played for pride.
Does AW improve any player's ability to shoot from distance - they tend to regress after one season with us - respectfully
disagree with your conclusions - gotta have that mamba_Veira mentality. That 2 of our top players seem Manchester bound says something
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

No you won't...

It was a disappointing result but a very impressive performance after the 2 sloppy goals. De Gea matched the EPL saves record, we hit the post, there were 2 PK's...

Yes we were poor at the start and it feels a bit like the same old, but that game could easily have been 6-3. Manure got away with one today..

We can still finish above that Manure team BTW. We just need to tighten up at the back, there is great offensive potential in this team.
To God be the glory
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skylolo wrote:

No you won't...

It was a disappointing result but a very impressive performance after the 2 sloppy goals. De Gea matched the EPL saves record, we hit the post, there were 2 PK's...

Yes we were poor at the start and it feels a bit like the same old, but that game could easily have been 6-3. Manure got away with one today..

We can still finish above that Manure team BTW. We just need to tighten up at the back, there is great offensive potential in this team.

And what will United do? Refuse to improve, while Arsenal does all the improvement? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOu guys are so funny, its not even funny. Its like how Wafoolishman used to tell us about how Arsenal will improve, once ffp is over. As if the other teams will just stand still and refuse to improve. :lol: :lol:

Dude, a United without:

Bailly
Jones
Mkhytaryan
Felliani
Ibrahimovic

Just flogged you. SHOW SOME RESPECT! :D
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

mmeny wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Waffi never come back from Emirates? I am eagerly awaiting his report. :sneaky: :sneaky:
Shebi Waffi is the reason Koscielny and Mustafi can't do the simple things or DDG making 14 or so saves. There are games to be mad I just do not think this is one of those games.

DDG was just out of the world today and unfortunately reliable player like Koscielny was out of depth today on that field.
mmeny:

God bless you. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Wenger on Mustafi…
I don’t know what [injury] he has. I don’t know what’s wrong with him at all.

Bobo yab big time trying to fake injury but Bould though what's the guy job self?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.