Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 190  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25306
Come on guys, no commentary or game thread against zvedededededededededededede? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Shame don catch una?

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8452
I see teamwork, blue collar ethic - we pressing throw-ins. I'll be rooting for all of that gang - real desire!!!

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46329
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Clip is irrelevant. Shows comprehension deficit.

I have not said, don't try not even said, don't win. The reason I buy my Season Ticket and spend serious money supporting my team, is something called romance in football. Every season before a ball is kicked in anger, I have hopes and dreams of winning everything. Why I am a football man and believe we have a chance. However, I am not deluded and filled with demands and unrealistic expectations.

In Football has always been the team with the most money wins. But today, there is a huge gap between us and our main competition. Given the tremendous resource advantage of the competition in the modern game, I am realistic.

But it does not mean our position is hopeless. I know our minimum expectations but I am hopeful and optimistic for more. That's why I have been a Season Ticket holder for over 20 years.

But many here don't understand football in England. They are demanding Wenger wins the CL or PL, if not he goes. They are f00ls.

Just adding a dose of reality to the deluded souls who demand we win the league and CL like it is given.


Oh stop waffi You keep twisting yourself like a pretzel to defend Wenger.

Stop with lie Gooners demanding AW win PL and CL..that is an out right fabrication. Gooners are a passive a base of supporters as one wilt find in football, most have not demanded anything, what most Gooners aspire to see from Arsenal is a legit challenge for PL title and a respectable run in the CL.

In the PL Arsenal have not put up a serious challenge in a decade i.e 07/08 and in the CL the Arsenal have not made it past the round of 16 since Cesc, RVP and Nasri dawned the cannon for the Arsenal.

The disillusion we see now is not down to AW falling to win the PL or CL but a steady decline that has now seen Arsenal fall further away from challenging for the PL then any time since end of the Graham era and into the Europa league

Stop creating straw men arguments, stop pushing false narrative that Arsenal sans AW could not do better than the current side under AW tutelage.


Are you serious? Have you been reading the posts here or on places like Twitter. Some f00ls here demand PL and CL. It is one reason I don't respond to poo like them. They do not understand football, so it is pointless.

We are talking two different things.


The fans you describe are reasonable and do not represent the empty vessels that make the most noise here or other social media. BTW! When this disillusioned supporters become the majority where it counts at the Emirates, they will get the Manager out.

The season has never been judged in October. Not even before 10 ganes are played. So I dont where you are getting off. Come May we judge Wenger, and as in the last 3 out of 4 seasons, we celebrate if we win something. Then after 2 or 3 defeats, the next season, you sing a different tune. I am consistent, I don't do, fickleness, I do loyalty.

Finally, I repeat.

Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.

FACT!!


Twitter..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

As if that is the venue for serious, measured and nuanced discussions.

As for another manager, by your summation AW should have flopped post Graham, Houston and Rioch era. Fact remains the Arsenal are declining under AW, much of that down to AW flaws and errors as manager be it tactics, be it loyalty, be it deficient summer business. To state unequivocally a new manager could not do better then AW is speculative reasoning at best.


I have never said Wenger is perfect, so don't change the narrative. Like I said, comprehension deficit. I have not stated unequivocally a new manager could not do better then AW. Don't be desperate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Declining is winning 3 FA Cups in 4 years and missing out on top 4 once after finishing 2nd. Then I take it given the resources at Wenger's disposal. I am glad we are declining to these standards.

As for tactics, it is all too easy throwing sound bites that are baseless about tactics, but I wish you can be specific. No Manager that has no clue about tactics gets to win trophies or finish at the top. Indeed, Wenger's superior tactics has seen him get the results he has, when you compare his players to the opposition.

As for summer business. You were one of those who claimed here for ages Wenger has been given money but won't spend it. This was proven to be false this summer.

TG, I repeat.

Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.


FACT!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46329
platinum wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Clip is irrelevant. Shows comprehension deficit.

I have not said, don't try not even said, don't win. The reason I buy my Season Ticket and spend serious money supporting my team, is something called romance in football. Every season before a ball is kicked in anger, I have hopes and dreams of winning everything. Why I am a football man and believe we have a chance. However, I am not deluded and filled with demands and unrealistic expectations.

In Football has always been the team with the most money wins. But today, there is a huge gap between us and our main competition. Given the tremendous resource advantage of the competition in the modern game, I am realistic.

But it does not mean our position is hopeless. I know our minimum expectations but I am hopeful and optimistic for more. That's why I have been a Season Ticket holder for over 20 years.

But many here don't understand football in England. They are demanding Wenger wins the CL or PL, if not he goes. They are f00ls.

Just adding a dose of reality to the deluded souls who demand we win the league and CL like it is given.


Oh stop waffi You keep twisting yourself like a pretzel to defend Wenger.

Stop with lie Gooners demanding AW win PL and CL..that is an out right fabrication. Gooners are a passive a base of supporters as one wilt find in football, most have not demanded anything, what most Gooners aspire to see from Arsenal is a legit challenge for PL title and a respectable run in the CL.

In the PL Arsenal have not put up a serious challenge in a decade i.e 07/08 and in the CL the Arsenal have not made it past the round of 16 since Cesc, RVP and Nasri dawned the cannon for the Arsenal.

The disillusion we see now is not down to AW falling to win the PL or CL but a steady decline that has now seen Arsenal fall further away from challenging for the PL then any time since end of the Graham era and into the Europa league

Stop creating straw men arguments, stop pushing false narrative that Arsenal sans AW could not do better than the current side under AW tutelage.


Are you serious? Have you been reading the posts here or on places like Twitter. Some f00ls here demand PL and CL. It is one reason I don't respond to poo like them. They do not understand football, so it is pointless.

We are talking two different things.


The fans you describe are reasonable and do not represent the empty vessels that make the most noise here or other social media. BTW! When this disillusioned supporters become the majority where it counts at the Emirates, they will get the Manager out.

The season has never been judged in October. Not even before 10 ganes are played. So I dont where you are getting off. Come May we judge Wenger, and as in the last 3 out of 4 seasons, we celebrate if we win something. Then after 2 or 3 defeats, the next season, you sing a different tune. I am consistent, I don't do, fickleness, I do loyalty.

Finally, I repeat.

Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.

FACT!!



I'm not sure why people are f00ls simply because you disagree with their views....however annoying it is to you. If you cannot switch their viewpoint, let it be.

On the point, now you're saying people do not understand football if they expect PL or UCL...i assume you have now got a greater and more enlightened understanding of the game since for eons, you kept insisting that Arsenal could now compete and was ready to dance at the top table.


I find your post offensive but I will not respond offensively. I know you are sore after our last exchanges, but you are playing to the gallery and no one does so at my expense and gets away with it. This is sanctimonious drivel.

I am not calling anyone names because I disagree with them and you know it, but you chose to play to the gallery. I am one of the few who sticks with my team and Manager. In fact, I do not think anyone is as militant as I am on this issue. I have my reasons and until my studies and analysis show me something different, my position on the Manager will never change. I do not care how many people here abuse or insult me, like a lone soldier, I will cock my AK 47 and mow everyone of them down.

When these f00ls (and I can call them a lot worse cos they are) called me names I did not see you once jump in to take this sanctimonious position. When Wenger, is insulted and abused, you of course did not take any position. When these people are rude and disrespectful, noty a word from you. Now I put my two pennies worth, you take sides. When you call out those who have made me take the actions I have taken, then you can take a position on the alter of judgement, till then you are being a hypocrite.

As for Arsenal competing on the top table, what has happened since I made my statement. ManU, Chelsea, City and even Liverpool are now spending more. Arsenal can and will compete with Liverpool, but if you expect us to compete with ManU, Chelsea and City financially, then we go the way of Glasgow Rangers and Leeds. ManU, Chelsea and City have upped the ante and we cannot compete. Just look at how Chelsea handled Costa and how we have handled Sanchez. Chelsea got rid immediately, while we are massaging the ego of Sanchez in the hope of getting money and performances out of the player. You saw it in the window, the Board asked the Manager to sell before he can buy.

When Wenger is given the sort of money Chelsea, City and ManU give their Manager and he does not win the league or CL, then I will be the first to review my position. On the basis of Wenger has to work with, every stat, points to still one of the best in the business. This is why, no amount of abuse or insults here, or argument will change my mind. I do not seek anyone's approval, indeed I like being unpopular and hated because I stick to what I believe in. I always do so from the basis of pure and sound knowledge. This is what makes me happy because I know I am right and when I believe I am in the right, I take one the whole country or world and will not shift from my position.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37949
Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Clip is irrelevant. Shows comprehension deficit.

I have not said, don't try not even said, don't win. The reason I buy my Season Ticket and spend serious money supporting my team, is something called romance in football. Every season before a ball is kicked in anger, I have hopes and dreams of winning everything. Why I am a football man and believe we have a chance. However, I am not deluded and filled with demands and unrealistic expectations.

In Football has always been the team with the most money wins. But today, there is a huge gap between us and our main competition. Given the tremendous resource advantage of the competition in the modern game, I am realistic.

But it does not mean our position is hopeless. I know our minimum expectations but I am hopeful and optimistic for more. That's why I have been a Season Ticket holder for over 20 years.

But many here don't understand football in England. They are demanding Wenger wins the CL or PL, if not he goes. They are f00ls.

Just adding a dose of reality to the deluded souls who demand we win the league and CL like it is given.


Oh stop waffi You keep twisting yourself like a pretzel to defend Wenger.

Stop with lie Gooners demanding AW win PL and CL..that is an out right fabrication. Gooners are a passive a base of supporters as one wilt find in football, most have not demanded anything, what most Gooners aspire to see from Arsenal is a legit challenge for PL title and a respectable run in the CL.

In the PL Arsenal have not put up a serious challenge in a decade i.e 07/08 and in the CL the Arsenal have not made it past the round of 16 since Cesc, RVP and Nasri dawned the cannon for the Arsenal.

The disillusion we see now is not down to AW falling to win the PL or CL but a steady decline that has now seen Arsenal fall further away from challenging for the PL then any time since end of the Graham era and into the Europa league

Stop creating straw men arguments, stop pushing false narrative that Arsenal sans AW could not do better than the current side under AW tutelage.


Are you serious? Have you been reading the posts here or on places like Twitter. Some f00ls here demand PL and CL. It is one reason I don't respond to poo like them. They do not understand football, so it is pointless.

We are talking two different things.


The fans you describe are reasonable and do not represent the empty vessels that make the most noise here or other social media. BTW! When this disillusioned supporters become the majority where it counts at the Emirates, they will get the Manager out.

The season has never been judged in October. Not even before 10 ganes are played. So I dont where you are getting off. Come May we judge Wenger, and as in the last 3 out of 4 seasons, we celebrate if we win something. Then after 2 or 3 defeats, the next season, you sing a different tune. I am consistent, I don't do, fickleness, I do loyalty.

Finally, I repeat.

Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.

FACT!!



I'm not sure why people are f00ls simply because you disagree with their views....however annoying it is to you. If you cannot switch their viewpoint, let it be.

On the point, now you're saying people do not understand football if they expect PL or UCL...i assume you have now got a greater and more enlightened understanding of the game since for eons, you kept insisting that Arsenal could now compete and was ready to dance at the top table.


I find your post offensive but I will not respond offensively. I know you are sore after our last exchanges, but you are playing to the gallery and no one does so at my expense and gets away with it. This is sanctimonious drivel.

I am not calling anyone names because I disagree with them and you know it, but you chose to play to the gallery. I am one of the few who sticks with my team and Manager. In fact, I do not think anyone is as militant as I am on this issue. I have my reasons and until my studies and analysis show me something different, my position on the Manager will never change. I do not care how many people here abuse or insult me, like a lone soldier, I will cock my AK 47 and mow everyone of them down.

When these f00ls (and I can call them a lot worse cos they are) called me names I did not see you once jump in to take this sanctimonious position. When Wenger, is insulted and abused, you of course did not take any position. When these people are rude and disrespectful, noty a word from you. Now I put my two pennies worth, you take sides. When you call out those who have made me take the actions I have taken, then you can take a position on the alter of judgement, till then you are being a hypocrite.

As for Arsenal competing on the top table, what has happened since I made my statement. ManU, Chelsea, City and even Liverpool are now spending more. Arsenal can and will compete with Liverpool, but if you expect us to compete with ManU, Chelsea and City financially, then we go the way of Glasgow Rangers and Leeds. ManU, Chelsea and City have upped the ante and we cannot compete. Just look at how Chelsea handled Costa and how we have handled Sanchez. Chelsea got rid immediately, while we are massaging the ego of Sanchez in the hope of getting money and performances out of the player. You saw it in the window, the Board asked the Manager to sell before he can buy.

When Wenger is given the sort of money Chelsea, City and ManU give their Manager and he does not win the league or CL, then I will be the first to review my position. On the basis of Wenger has to work with, every stat, points to still one of the best in the business. This is why, no amount of abuse or insults here, or argument will change my mind. I do not seek anyone's approval, indeed I like being unpopular and hated because I stick to what I believe in. I always do so from the basis of pure and sound knowledge. This is what makes me happy because I know I am right and when I believe I am in the right, I take one the whole country or world and will not shift from my position.

If the post is offensive, pray tell, why is it so? You're annoyed at being corrected? If people near half your age call you names, I expect it. You, as the older gentleman, ought to know better. I don't class you with some who go around insulting everything and everyone. There is a difference in expectations. You know better and you and I know it. However, you may be right, it may be sanctimonious drivel. I apologize if I am holier than thou but I also took your post as a direct attack, I am no f00l for expecting Arsenal to challenge for titles greater than an FA Cup.

What last exchange are you speaking of???

As for your statement on the actual issues, your stance has changed and changed. That much is verifiable fact. I'm not sure what I said that's wrong. You appear to have gained enlightenment that is making you change and change your stance, it doesn't mean you didn't take stances or make strong statements.

As for club and manager and loyalty, that is good for you. The Super Eagles are the only footballing entity who inspire any loyalty of that strength from me. Arsenal IS a business, I am not in the habit of clapping for what goes into another man's pocket with blinding loyalty. There are limits. A footballing business needs to be run successfully ON and OFF pitch. Heck, even Nigerian football gets specific demands from me as a fan.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 29878
OGA Plat, is this team good to win Europa or finish top 4?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37949
kajifu wrote:
OGA Plat, is this team good to win Europa or finish top 4?



Oga Kajifu, Arsenal has the personnel right now to achieve both those objectives.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8452
The 3 who were getting under my skin combine for a memorable goal but those boys were soldiers out there - buckled down - shoulder to wheel battling - gotta give a S/O to Arsene for believing in the courage of his convictions & daring.
A few kids grew up 2nite - many others on the bench & back home in London have an appreciation for what is required to get in the team.
I shall be on to watch Everton V Lyon in a min - i don't see Rooney in their lineup but most of the team will be against us on Sunday - most of our guys have had the opp to wrap up & watch TV - must bring it Sunday.
Imp win. - just wish Cohen Bramall was recalled from loan to get educated with this crew.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49337
Location: USA
I wish Wenger had paired Reiss with Jack behind Giroud rather than brain dead Walcrap ... I don tire for guy .... joker is still as football clueless as the day he came off the boat from Southampton ....

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49337
Location: USA
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739 ... ter-United

Please God let this be true :woot:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 29878
platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
OGA Plat, is this team good to win Europa or finish top 4?



Oga Kajifu, Arsenal has the personnel right now to achieve both those objectives.

But why you guys not worried when the team play so badly?
I have come to agreement that the players we bash are not the issue but Wenger.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36904
Location: Eagles' Nest
I don't get it...But anikulapo said nobody wants Ozil. If that is the case why is he going to manure in January? :???:

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37949
Robbynice wrote:
I don't get it...But anikulapo said nobody wants Ozil. If that is the case why is he going to manure in January? :???:



You want mek somebody use Gucci slippers take slap your face? You dey qweshon a whole Brigadier of Ozil Barracks? Since when?!

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37949
kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
OGA Plat, is this team good to win Europa or finish top 4?



Oga Kajifu, Arsenal has the personnel right now to achieve both those objectives.

But why you guys not worried when the team play so badly?
I have come to agreement that the players we bash are not the issue but Wenger.



Nigeria don qualify for World Cup, you get time to dey lose the remaining hair for your head on top Arsenal? If Wenger like, e stay till Abacha come back, if e like e go. As long as he stays, nothing significant changes. Why worry over the obvious? Do you jump up and down over film wey you don watch ten times before?

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49337
Location: USA
Robbynice wrote:
I don't get it...But anikulapo said nobody wants Ozil. If that is the case why is he going to manure in January? :???:



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Did you read the report :woot:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49337
Location: USA
I was really impressed with the composure of young Gunner Ben Sheaf. Thrown into a hostile environment at a critical time yet playing with poise, skill and composure .

It was a cameo but ''twas enough to see that there is a player in there. Wenger needs to stop messing around with Maitland Niles and make him into Ngolo Kante ...

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46329
anikulapo wrote:
I wish Wenger had paired Reiss with Jack behind Giroud rather than brain dead Walcrap ... I don tire for guy .... joker is still as football clueless as the day he came off the boat from Southampton ....

You nor dey shame. Theo just played a part in one of yhe best goals you see this season and you come up with that crap. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You see a proper Manager at work. Despite all the nonsense talk, Wenger showed who has the real ball. It is not the untrained ingrates here who insult him, we know they are cowards with no home training.

Wenger went to one of the most hostile places in Europe to play kids and get a result, that's the mark of the man.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5486
anikulapo wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739700-arsenal-transfer-news-mesut-ozil-tells-team-mates-hell-join-manchester-United

Please God let this be true :woot:


I can bet you didn't read that article you posted above, Aniks. If you read the part below you would not have pasted it.

OptaJoe ✔@OptaJoe
42 - Since his @premierleague debut, Mesut Ozil has provided more assists (42) and created more chances (407) than any other player. Ya.


That's the player you are joining to hound out of Arsenal. Of all the 407 chances he created since joining, only 42 were scored. A mere 10.32%. Imagine where Arsenal would have finished if let's say 25% of his chances were score not to talk of 50%? Instead of finding out why such a low percentages of his chances were scored, you want him out. Isn't he signed to create chances? Hasn't he being doing that?

By the way this stats was even before saturday during which despite his cameo he was still able to create 5 chances with none scored. That's a whopping 412 chances?

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49337
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I wish Wenger had paired Reiss with Jack behind Giroud rather than brain dead Walcrap ... I don tire for guy .... joker is still as football clueless as the day he came off the boat from Southampton ....

You nor dey shame. Theo just played a part in one of yhe best goals you see this season and you come up with that crap. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You see a proper Manager at work. Despite all the nonsense talk, Wenger showed who has the real ball. It is not the untrained ingrates here who insult him, we know they are cowards with no home training.

Wenger went to one of the most hostile places in Europe to play kids and get a result, that's the mark of the man.



See how you dey misyarn. No wonder you no get football eye and nah textbook and stat sheet be the extent of ya football knowledge :taunt: :taunt: The move was all Jack .... Giroud while a scorer of some great goals is a not a great goal scorer. Was pretty much pants all game

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49337
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739700-arsenal-transfer-news-mesut-ozil-tells-team-mates-hell-join-manchester-United

Please God let this be true :woot:


I can bet you didn't read that article you posted above, Aniks. If you read the part below you would not have pasted it.

OptaJoe ✔@OptaJoe
42 - Since his @premierleague debut, Mesut Ozil has provided more assists (42) and created more chances (407) than any other player. Ya.


That's the player you are joining to hound out of Arsenal. Of all the 407 chances he created since joining, only 42 were scored. A mere 10.32%. Imagine where Arsenal would have finished if let's say 25% of his chances were score not to talk of 50%? Instead of finding out why such a low percentages of his chances were scored, you want him out. Isn't he signed to create chances? Hasn't he being doing that?

By the way this stats was even before saturday during which despite his cameo he was still able to create 5 chances with none scored. That's a whopping 412 chances?



And your point is? Arsenal is a great creative attacking team. How many top teams has he created chances against ? What constitutes a goal scoring chance? Taking a corner or a free kick ....

Azuka give it up. Your worthless parasite is finished .... keep wasting server space on the internet :mrgreen: go out in the Public and spew such rubbish about Ozil :thumb:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46329
anikulapo wrote:
I was really impressed with the composure of young Gunner Ben Sheaf. Thrown into a hostile environment at a critical time yet playing with poise, skill and composure .

It was a cameo but ''twas enough to see that there is a player in there. Wenger needs to stop messing around with Maitland Niles and make him into Ngolo Kante ...


The next Arsenal team is taking shape in front of you. Just let the man do his work, they will all fit into their true positions when they are ready.

Arsenal have a very good crop of young players at present, we currently have 13 English players in the squad, 11 of them are from the Academy.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46329
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I wish Wenger had paired Reiss with Jack behind Giroud rather than brain dead Walcrap ... I don tire for guy .... joker is still as football clueless as the day he came off the boat from Southampton ....

You nor dey shame. Theo just played a part in one of yhe best goals you see this season and you come up with that crap. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You see a proper Manager at work. Despite all the nonsense talk, Wenger showed who has the real ball. It is not the untrained ingrates here who insult him, we know they are cowards with no home training.

Wenger went to one of the most hostile places in Europe to play kids and get a result, that's the mark of the man.



See how you dey misyarn. No wonder you no get football eye and nah textbook and stat sheet be the extent of ya football knowledge :taunt: :taunt: The move was all Jack .... Giroud while a scorer of some great goals is a not a great goal scorer. Was pretty much pants all game

How many times have you seen a striker play rubbish all game then get the winning goal.
BTW! Don't deflect. You had a go at Theo, but he set up Giroud for the goal. He got the assist. Why have a go at Theo when he played a key role in the goal that decided the game. You just said Giroud was pants but you did nit have a go. Instead it is Walcott.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:21 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46329
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739700-arsenal-transfer-news-mesut-ozil-tells-team-mates-hell-join-manchester-United

Please God let this be true :woot:


I can bet you didn't read that article you posted above, Aniks. If you read the part below you would not have pasted it.

OptaJoe ✔@OptaJoe
42 - Since his @premierleague debut, Mesut Ozil has provided more assists (42) and created more chances (407) than any other player. Ya.


That's the player you are joining to hound out of Arsenal. Of all the 407 chances he created since joining, only 42 were scored. A mere 10.32%. Imagine where Arsenal would have finished if let's say 25% of his chances were score not to talk of 50%? Instead of finding out why such a low percentages of his chances were scored, you want him out. Isn't he signed to create chances? Hasn't he being doing that?

By the way this stats was even before saturday during which despite his cameo he was still able to create 5 chances with none scored. That's a whopping 412 chances?

The real pity is we got Lacazette too late.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 190  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adisboy, Bing [Bot], Eaglezbeak, Google [Bot], Mr Shows, mystic, oloye, Sampo, unknown, Zelex and 79 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group