Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 188  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5484
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739700-arsenal-transfer-news-mesut-ozil-tells-team-mates-hell-join-manchester-United

Please God let this be true :woot:


I can bet you didn't read that article you posted above, Aniks. If you read the part below you would not have pasted it.

OptaJoe ✔@OptaJoe
42 - Since his @premierleague debut, Mesut Ozil has provided more assists (42) and created more chances (407) than any other player. Ya.


That's the player you are joining to hound out of Arsenal. Of all the 407 chances he created since joining, only 42 were scored. A mere 10.32%. Imagine where Arsenal would have finished if let's say 25% of his chances were score not to talk of 50%? Instead of finding out why such a low percentages of his chances were scored, you want him out. Isn't he signed to create chances? Hasn't he being doing that?

By the way this stats was even before saturday during which despite his cameo he was still able to create 5 chances with none scored. That's a whopping 412 chances?

The real pity is we got Lacazette too late.


And AW is not even playing them together. Hopefully we will get to see AW play Ozil, Sanchez and Laca alongside a DISCIPLINED combination of Xhaka and Ramsey.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5484
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739700-arsenal-transfer-news-mesut-ozil-tells-team-mates-hell-join-manchester-United

Please God let this be true :woot:


I can bet you didn't read that article you posted above, Aniks. If you read the part below you would not have pasted it.

OptaJoe ✔@OptaJoe
42 - Since his @premierleague debut, Mesut Ozil has provided more assists (42) and created more chances (407) than any other player. Ya.


That's the player you are joining to hound out of Arsenal. Of all the 407 chances he created since joining, only 42 were scored. A mere 10.32%. Imagine where Arsenal would have finished if let's say 25% of his chances were score not to talk of 50%? Instead of finding out why such a low percentages of his chances were scored, you want him out. Isn't he signed to create chances? Hasn't he being doing that?

By the way this stats was even before saturday during which despite his cameo he was still able to create 5 chances with none scored. That's a whopping 412 chances?



And your point is? Arsenal is a great creative attacking team. How many top teams has he created chances against ? What constitutes a goal scoring chance? Taking a corner or a free kick ....

Azuka give it up. Your worthless parasite is finished .... keep wasting server space on the internet :mrgreen: go out in the Public and spew such rubbish about Ozil :thumb:


The assignment is for you to give us a breakdown showing he has created more chances against the lower teams than the top teams.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739700-arsenal-transfer-news-mesut-ozil-tells-team-mates-hell-join-manchester-United

Please God let this be true :woot:


I can bet you didn't read that article you posted above, Aniks. If you read the part below you would not have pasted it.

OptaJoe ✔@OptaJoe
42 - Since his @premierleague debut, Mesut Ozil has provided more assists (42) and created more chances (407) than any other player. Ya.


That's the player you are joining to hound out of Arsenal. Of all the 407 chances he created since joining, only 42 were scored. A mere 10.32%. Imagine where Arsenal would have finished if let's say 25% of his chances were score not to talk of 50%? Instead of finding out why such a low percentages of his chances were scored, you want him out. Isn't he signed to create chances? Hasn't he being doing that?

By the way this stats was even before saturday during which despite his cameo he was still able to create 5 chances with none scored. That's a whopping 412 chances?



And your point is? Arsenal is a great creative attacking team. How many top teams has he created chances against ? What constitutes a goal scoring chance? Taking a corner or a free kick ....

Azuka give it up. Your worthless parasite is finished .... keep wasting server space on the internet :mrgreen: go out in the Public and spew such rubbish about Ozil :thumb:


The assignment is for you to give us a breakdown showing he has created more chances against the lower teams than the top teams.



Azuka, Nna wetin nah. Having a boring day ? :woot:

Ozil is not even damaged goods. He is plain arse worthless .... not even worth my time but it's all good , carry on ... I gladly give you the final word :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I wish Wenger had paired Reiss with Jack behind Giroud rather than brain dead Walcrap ... I don tire for guy .... joker is still as football clueless as the day he came off the boat from Southampton ....

You nor dey shame. Theo just played a part in one of yhe best goals you see this season and you come up with that crap. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You see a proper Manager at work. Despite all the nonsense talk, Wenger showed who has the real ball. It is not the untrained ingrates here who insult him, we know they are cowards with no home training.

Wenger went to one of the most hostile places in Europe to play kids and get a result, that's the mark of the man.



See how you dey misyarn. No wonder you no get football eye and nah textbook and stat sheet be the extent of ya football knowledge :taunt: :taunt: The move was all Jack .... Giroud while a scorer of some great goals is a not a great goal scorer. Was pretty much pants all game

How many times have you seen a striker play rubbish all game then get the winning goal.
BTW! Don't deflect. You had a go at Theo, but he set up Giroud for the goal. He got the assist. Why have a go at Theo when he played a key role in the goal that decided the game. You just said Giroud was pants but you did nit have a go. Instead it is Walcott.



Theo giving a horrible header that made Giroud turn around to score does not negate the fact that he was shyt all night against second rate opposition. Anyway nah ya level of understanding be that sooo :tic:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
Quote:
Mesut, you are drunk son! It's China next for you.
New00
Jamenaquinas, Kingston, Jamaica, 18 minutes ago


Nah i call BS... Ozil is far too lazy for jose's style of football and lacks the defensive nouse and desire to do the nitty gritty stuff that mourinho wants from his players. Ozil is a luxury player, hes best off moving back to spain or even italy where he can make use of the slower pace of the games.
New16
Bibbadee Bobbadee, LA, United States, 21 minutes ago


Lol,no team will pay him the wages he wants. I can see him being a 12th man for man United on a free transfer at 130k a week, but no one will pay him more. He'll likely end up in the bundesliga on 150k a week M A X. Wenger is a senile fool who's ego has driven arsenal out of the top 5, but Ozil was never cut out for top level competition. More suited to la liga or bundesliga where you can beat up 17-18 teams and rarely have to try for more than 50 min a game.
New03



Just a lil sample of some of the comments from those laughing at the notion of the parasite to United ... as if a lout like Mika is not enough for them :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/mesut-oz ... ee.432689/

Azuka here is the link to one of the main united fan forums ... Oya read their opinions on the greatest chance creator in the EPL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: possibly coming there on a free :lol:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5484
anikulapo wrote:
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/mesut-ozil-on-a-free.432689/

Azuka here is the link to one of the main united fan forums ... Oya read their opinions on the greatest chance creator in the EPL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: possibly coming there on a free :lol:


Aniks, Nna wetin nah. Having a boring day ? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Copyright Anikulapo.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:09 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46311
Koeman almost relegated a Valencia side containing David Villa, Juan Mata and David Silva

His short Southampton stint now looks a million years ago. He could well be fired before we play them on Sunday.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Posts: 1945
Great result last night.

Theo is not good enough. Waste squad place. Reiss should be playing that position. I feel with Reiss, he can get Giroud back to form. Theo is not clever enough. So painful to watch the guy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/mesut-ozil-on-a-free.432689/

Azuka here is the link to one of the main united fan forums ... Oya read their opinions on the greatest chance creator in the EPL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: possibly coming there on a free :lol:


Aniks, Nna wetin nah. Having a boring day ? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Copyright Anikulapo.


:mrgreen:

My guy nothing spoil :D

But er e be like say you no like wetin you see for dia :woot: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 6878
Location: Osisi Nkwu
anikulapo wrote:
I wish Wenger had paired Reiss with Jack behind Giroud rather than brain dead Walcrap ... I don tire for guy .... joker is still as football clueless as the day he came off the boat from Southampton ....


Yes a brain dead player who has scored over 100 goals for Arsenal and hits close to 20 goals almost every year. OK :roll:

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... d-11375613


Azuka please open and read :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... -arsenals/


Wow :shock:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
Image


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: why are there so many angry faces in Manchester over this pic :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8447
People, we've to look past this wannabe martyr scenario with Ozil. The story doesn't make sense in a month of Fridays.
Why would Ozil leak such stories to teammates now - the story truly has the flava of those Reality TV people with invisible deals everywhere.
I cannot for the life of me understand why John Cross & the Mirror are pushing this.
Yes, Jose would like to kill our chances to compete but even in our mediocrit y,Ozil hasn't shown enough to be on the bench.
What does JM tell Mata & Mkhitaryan who've bent over backwards to adapt their playing style.
One implores AW to be ruthless & stay with meritocracy - pick those who not only practice well but play like battlers for the cause.
We on Gooner_Planet must now not make Ozil more important than he deserves to be - as it's even Joachim Löw needs him on top form to keep backing him up.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5484
tolahs wrote:
People, we've to look past this wannabe martyr scenario with Ozil. The story doesn't make sense in a month of Fridays.
Why would Ozil leak such stories to teammates now - the story truly has the flava of those Reality TV people with invisible deals everywhere.
I cannot for the life of me understand why John Cross & the Mirror are pushing this.

Yes, Jose would like to kill our chances to compete but even in our mediocrit y,Ozil hasn't shown enough to be on the bench.
What does JM tell Mata & Mkhitaryan who've bent over backwards to adapt their playing style.
One implores AW to be ruthless & stay with meritocracy - pick those who not only practice well but play like battlers for the cause.
We on Gooner_Planet must now not make Ozil more important than he deserves to be - as it's even Joachim Löw needs him on top form to keep backing him up.


Now you see why i kept insisting there's a conceited effort to hound Ozil out of Arsenal. And we Arsenal fans are buying it hook and nail.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37936
azuka wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, we've to look past this wannabe martyr scenario with Ozil. The story doesn't make sense in a month of Fridays.
Why would Ozil leak such stories to teammates now - the story truly has the flava of those Reality TV people with invisible deals everywhere.
I cannot for the life of me understand why John Cross & the Mirror are pushing this.

Yes, Jose would like to kill our chances to compete but even in our mediocrit y,Ozil hasn't shown enough to be on the bench.
What does JM tell Mata & Mkhitaryan who've bent over backwards to adapt their playing style.
One implores AW to be ruthless & stay with meritocracy - pick those who not only practice well but play like battlers for the cause.
We on Gooner_Planet must now not make Ozil more important than he deserves to be - as it's even Joachim Löw needs him on top form to keep backing him up.


Now you see why i kept insisting there's a conceited effort to hound Ozil out of Arsenal. And we Arsenal fans are buying it hook and nail.


The name Ozil = HUGE sales. Whether website clicks or jersey sales.

Arsenal = clicks. And in Arsenal, Ozil = clicks.

Don't believe it? The person who talks about Ozil the most on the forum has spent by far the most money on his jerseys here. No need to add more.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5484
platinum wrote:
azuka wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, we've to look past this wannabe martyr scenario with Ozil. The story doesn't make sense in a month of Fridays.
Why would Ozil leak such stories to teammates now - the story truly has the flava of those Reality TV people with invisible deals everywhere.
I cannot for the life of me understand why John Cross & the Mirror are pushing this.

Yes, Jose would like to kill our chances to compete but even in our mediocrit y,Ozil hasn't shown enough to be on the bench.
What does JM tell Mata & Mkhitaryan who've bent over backwards to adapt their playing style.
One implores AW to be ruthless & stay with meritocracy - pick those who not only practice well but play like battlers for the cause.
We on Gooner_Planet must now not make Ozil more important than he deserves to be - as it's even Joachim Löw needs him on top form to keep backing him up.


Now you see why i kept insisting there's a conceited effort to hound Ozil out of Arsenal. And we Arsenal fans are buying it hook and nail.


The name Ozil = HUGE sales. Whether website clicks or jersey sales.

Arsenal = clicks. And in Arsenal, Ozil = clicks.

Don't believe it? The person who talks about Ozil the most on the forum has spent by far the most money on his jerseys here. No need to add more.


uhmmmm who's that?

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8447
azuka wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, we've to look past this wannabe martyr scenario with Ozil. The story doesn't make sense in a month of Fridays.
Why would Ozil leak such stories to teammates now - the story truly has the flava of those Reality TV people with invisible deals everywhere.
I cannot for the life of me understand why John Cross & the Mirror are pushing this.

Yes, Jose would like to kill our chances to compete but even in our mediocrit y,Ozil hasn't shown enough to be on the bench.
What does JM tell Mata & Mkhitaryan who've bent over backwards to adapt their playing style.
One implores AW to be ruthless & stay with meritocracy - pick those who not only practice well but play like battlers for the cause.
We on Gooner_Planet must now not make Ozil more important than he deserves to be - as it's even Joachim Löw needs him on top form to keep backing him up.


Now you see why i kept insisting there's a conceited effort to hound Ozil out of Arsenal. And we Arsenal fans are buying it hook and nail.


You well know we're the most gullible fan base out there - i just think this Ozil thing is on overkill - the papers are pushing it cos they know we flock. There're agents of other players with agendas - if only for once we ignored & kill potential for traffic. I don't see why we need to throw our own to the Wolves - beyond petty!!!

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37936
azuka wrote:
platinum wrote:
azuka wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, we've to look past this wannabe martyr scenario with Ozil. The story doesn't make sense in a month of Fridays.
Why would Ozil leak such stories to teammates now - the story truly has the flava of those Reality TV people with invisible deals everywhere.
I cannot for the life of me understand why John Cross & the Mirror are pushing this.

Yes, Jose would like to kill our chances to compete but even in our mediocrit y,Ozil hasn't shown enough to be on the bench.
What does JM tell Mata & Mkhitaryan who've bent over backwards to adapt their playing style.
One implores AW to be ruthless & stay with meritocracy - pick those who not only practice well but play like battlers for the cause.
We on Gooner_Planet must now not make Ozil more important than he deserves to be - as it's even Joachim Löw needs him on top form to keep backing him up.


Now you see why i kept insisting there's a conceited effort to hound Ozil out of Arsenal. And we Arsenal fans are buying it hook and nail.


The name Ozil = HUGE sales. Whether website clicks or jersey sales.

Arsenal = clicks. And in Arsenal, Ozil = clicks.

Don't believe it? The person who talks about Ozil the most on the forum has spent by far the most money on his jerseys here. No need to add more.


uhmmmm who's that?



Take a wild guess. He'll make some luv sick comments on Ozil before you can cough loudly. Wait and see. :rotf:

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49278
Location: USA
Robbynice wrote:
I don't get it...But anikulapo said nobody wants Ozil. If that is the case why is he going to manure in January? :???:



https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... sfer-news/


Actually El Robby, you're right :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 29875
Ozil this ,Ozil that,please let us stop talking about this guy,Wenger brought all this mess and should be the center of debate
I just hope what ever happen it should benefit us the fans than the board or Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 29875
Waffiman wrote:
Koeman almost relegated a Valencia side containing David Villa, Juan Mata and David Silva

His short Southampton stint now looks a million years ago. He could well be fired before we play them on Sunday.

News is he might be gone if he failed to beat us .Well i hope he will be out of work after sunday,sad he has to face Arsenal them CC cup against Chelsea,those are two games he will likely open nyash and be gone.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 188  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Chriskendo43, Google [Bot], naijaguy, ojafranpa and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group