The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
All this effectively means if we get in the CL our income our wages to turnover ratio will increase, giving more scope to sign top class players.
Always knew my uncle Waffi was a naive slow learner but this takes the cake :woot: :taunt: :taunt:
We've signed top class players recently. No! :huh:

Yeah we made a transfer profit ... and your point is :woot:

Who is top class again? Lacazette
No. Ozil. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
you done get your 2018/2019 shirt yet?

IF he was TOP CLASS he wouldn't be playing for Arsenal :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Squad for Thursday (4-2-3-1)

Ospina

Niles Chambers Merteserker Kolasinac

ElNeny Willock

Nelson Jacque Mhkitaryan

Welbeck
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:Squad for Thursday (4-2-3-1)

Ospina

ElNeny Willock

Nelson Jacque Mhkitaryan

Welbeck
Thank God! I though this was the team for Sunday. abeg, WE need to rest all the first team players! Sunday is the most important day for us!

Arsenal for life! Arsenal! Arsenal! Arsenal! Commmmeeee on yoooooo Gooooooooneeeeerrssss! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Ospina

ElNeny Willock

Nelson Jacque Mhkitaryan

Welbeck
I would rather we try Macey in goal for this match and rest Ospina. We are as good as qualified.
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Ospina

ElNeny Willock

Nelson Jacque Mhkitaryan

Welbeck
I'll go with:
---------------------ospina---------------------
--Chambers---Holding----BFG-----Kolasinac--
----------Niles----Willock-----Jack----------
--Nelson--------Eddie--------Mkhi---------
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Blukyt wrote:

Ospina

ElNeny Willock

Nelson Jacque Mhkitaryan

Welbeck
I'll go with:
---------------------ospina---------------------
--Chambers---Holding----BFG-----Kolasinac--
----------Niles----Willock-----Jack----------
--Nelson--------Eddie--------Mkhi---------
The Boss is saying Welbeck will start...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Someone still wants to play Callumity at right back???

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In the words of Robbynoise:

“What manner of fans are these “

:taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My eyes don dey do me film trick?
Hmmm Danfo now a beloved fan?
E be like say hope still dey for Wenger after all.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

kajifu wrote:My eyes don dey do me film trick?
You obviously do not see what Danfo is doing and frankly it is a damn shame...that is if you ask me

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Shame on English FA,Pep and that dirty Kun did not get even a game ban for something that should be 5 games suspension.

God please touch Wenger to come correct on sunday with his tactics and selection.We must beat this city and make them stand a chance just for one trophy.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:Shame on English FA,Pep and that dirty Kun did not get even a game ban for something that should be 5 games suspension.

God please touch Wenger to come correct on sunday with his tactics and selection.We must beat this city and make them stand a chance just for one trophy.
Cantona and Patrice Evra get hammered and Aguero escapes ? ...Hmmm
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:
You obviously do not see what Danfo is doing and frankly it is a damn shame...that is if you ask me
I know he want us hammer Pep..but its a dam shame he start doing weeeee
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Shame on English FA,Pep and that dirty Kun did not get even a game ban for something that should be 5 games suspension.

Cantona and Patrice Evra get hammered and Aguero escapes ? ...Hmmm
FA trying to hand the league cup to Pep,sad no one at emirate complain.
Any well I saw 3-2 ,beloved lift the cup on sunday.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Looks like your best friend has some type of illness and might not make the game on Sunday.
Every time we look, he is in a race to get fit ... for the next game.
For 370,000 ???
anikulapo wrote:Someone still wants to play Callumity at right back???
In the words of Robbynoise:
“What manner of fans are these “
:taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I took my family on a mid term break in the sunshine and it has done them a world of good. But my week away has seen me return to friends suffering with a very nasty flu bug. I have made my excuses and avoided all of them.

I know the Arsenal 1st team squad has been ravaged by flu. Four 1st team players were in quarantine before the Spuds game and hardly trained all week before that game. I think Auba and Mkhi were amongst the 1st team players in quarantine. Others have since succumbed to the same bug.

But we hear it is clearing up now. Hopefully, we start with a win today and continue till the end of the season.

As for Sunday's final, I am not feeling the buzz I get for a Cup final in May. I have a ticket but I am not excited about it. At this rate, I may not even bother going. I might give the ticket to a young fan who has never been to a Wembley final.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Waffiman wrote:I took my family on a mid term break in the sunshine and it has done them a world of good. But my week away has seen me return to friends suffering with a very nasty flu bug. I have made my excuses and avoided all of them.

I know the Arsenal 1st team squad has been ravaged by flu. Four 1st team players were in quarantine before the Spuds game and hardly trained all week before that game. I think Auba and Mkhi were amongst the 1st team players in quarantine. Others have since succumbed to the same bug.

But we hear it is clearing up now. Hopefully, we start with a win today and continue till the end of the season.

As for Sunday's final, I am not feeling the buzz I get for a Cup final in May. I have a ticket but I am not excited about it. At this rate, I may not even bother going. I might give the ticket to a young fan who has never been to a Wembley final.
If fans are not gingered up for the game, I can only imagine the mood of the players... :|

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:I took my family on a mid term break in the sunshine and it has done them a world of good. But my week away has seen me return to friends suffering with a very nasty flu bug. I have made my excuses and avoided all of them.

Is Al Waffi throwing in the towel already :taunt: :taunt: see fear fear shake shake Agbaya :woot:

MLK.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Can Xhaka play today so he can rest on Sunday? Please Wenger
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Robbynice wrote:
1st of all no one asked you......
and 2nd of all please clarify what exactly is a "damn shame" since you use this vernacular in 99.99% of your posts :roll:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gooner1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
and 2nd of all please clarify what exactly is a "damn shame" since you use this vernacular in 99.99% of your posts :roll:

Cheiiii Babs na you dem cyber slap like dis :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Gooner1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
My brother if you haven't gotten it by now, you will never get it and frankly that is a damn shame. Of course that is if you ask me... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :twisted:

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Can post litany of diatribe posts after that display but it's only February, I will sheath my verbal sword for another day, as one can be sure we will witness many more abject displays from this squad and it's manager.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Gooner1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero