The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by kajifu »

Blukyt wrote:
kajifu wrote:Uncle Aniks and Oga slyk please biko e don do with this front and back.
We should come together and pray Wenger do the best job like during our invincible year.
Why you nor let their wahala die a natural death. You have just started a new thread for them to start again. Just leave them.
Na true you talk oooh,Thanks for the lesson,next time I know what to do...
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Uncle Aniks and Oga slyk please biko e don do with this front and back.
We should come together and pray Wenger do the best job like during our invincible year.

How can you reason with a dog? Was it not this hypocrite who spews nothing but negative towards Arsenal yet is always proven wrong? Yet the same dog when someone made a comment about too much negativity towards the club a few weeks ago took it as a license to attack me.

It's amazing how brazenly ignorant and stupid the dog can be at the same time. How can you have nothing but invectives and negativity at a club and then have the audacity to attack someone else for it ? Only on CE :roll:

Yes I have no love for certain players who are parasites to the club and their main job is to live off of the effort of others. But una no go talk say I come here to slay wenger on a regular basis. I point out where I feel he has gone off the boil and at the same time give him credit for his years of service and the man things he does right for the club

Anyway I'm done with that POS ... for now :curse:

I'm so happy Waffi put the dog in his place ... Anuofia :roll:
Hey douche bag! You still do not get it do you? I am on your case not because of any specific position you hold regarding the Arsenal (it is really not that important in the general scheme of things). I come at you because you are in such dire need of basic home training since you stink up these pages with your insult laced posts directed at any and everybody that dares hold a contrary opinion to the Almighty anikulapo, who knows everything about everything and can never be wrong. There is nothing really wrong with that, just stop with the constant insults. No-home-training-having-douche-bag.(You know I can do this all day right?).

You're such a bloody stinking imbecile. Matter of fact I won't be surprised if you're not a homosexual. You're talking about home training? Here lemme break it down for you. You have all the characteristics of a dog except the sense to know not to bark at your master.

First of all you have exposed yourself as a football retard. You are the laughing stock of the site as you have the incredible record of being wrong at every prediction and position you have taken. An almost impossible achievement but somehow managed by someone as stupid as you .

You have tailed me all over this site like an obsessed dog like some others whom I generally just ignore despite all their attention seeking barking but you are clearly obsessed. I will make it clear to you: Stay the fuuk in your lane, avoid my posts and it will be well with you. Persist with your obsession and I will help drive you closer to that transformer that's waiting for you to hug it, loser.

I know you're terrified of sticking to football because your stupidity is repeatedly on display for all to see, so you tail me like an obsessed queer ... I'm sure your village is proud of you.

Idiota :curse:

Oooohh I am so scared. The mongrel's precious little ego has been bruised and he has resorted to his well rehearsed cop out of "avoid my posts or......". Douche bag, no be you find me come? Anikulapo has no problem dishing out insults but gets really sensitive when called out. GTFOH! Let me make it crystal clear to you since you are slow on the uptake. THIS IS NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL!!! It is about your total lack of decorum and respect for others on these pages and I am here to check you. To keep you from running amok like a rabid mongrel. No-home-training-having douche bag.Since you were not trained at home you will get trained outside. It is not too late. Go on, show the people the depth of your depravity.Eeeediot!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

@Oga Plat and others that know the game.PSG's French midfielder Blaise Matuidi is set to complete his £18.2m move to Juventus today.So why we did not go for this guy consider the selling price of PSG or is there something more we don't know in that deal?I see players not good enough going for 50 millions this summer and Juve get this guy for 18m?Why Wenger allow him go consider all French players dreams is to play for beloved under Wenger?To think the guy will be making less than 130k pound a week at Juve.so how did Juve get this player cheap?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

How can you reason with a dog? Was it not this hypocrite who spews nothing but negative towards Arsenal yet is always proven wrong? Yet the same dog when someone made a comment about too much negativity towards the club a few weeks ago took it as a license to attack me.

It's amazing how brazenly ignorant and stupid the dog can be at the same time. How can you have nothing but invectives and negativity at a club and then have the audacity to attack someone else for it ? Only on CE :roll:

Yes I have no love for certain players who are parasites to the club and their main job is to live off of the effort of others. But una no go talk say I come here to slay wenger on a regular basis. I point out where I feel he has gone off the boil and at the same time give him credit for his years of service and the man things he does right for the club

Anyway I'm done with that POS ... for now :curse:

I'm so happy Waffi put the dog in his place ... Anuofia :roll:
Hey douche bag! You still do not get it do you? I am on your case not because of any specific position you hold regarding the Arsenal (it is really not that important in the general scheme of things). I come at you because you are in such dire need of basic home training since you stink up these pages with your insult laced posts directed at any and everybody that dares hold a contrary opinion to the Almighty anikulapo, who knows everything about everything and can never be wrong. There is nothing really wrong with that, just stop with the constant insults. No-home-training-having-douche-bag.(You know I can do this all day right?).

You're such a bloody stinking imbecile. Matter of fact I won't be surprised if you're not a homosexual. You're talking about home training? Here lemme break it down for you. You have all the characteristics of a dog except the sense to know not to bark at your master.

First of all you have exposed yourself as a football retard. You are the laughing stock of the site as you have the incredible record of being wrong at every prediction and position you have taken. An almost impossible achievement but somehow managed by someone as stupid as you .

You have tailed me all over this site like an obsessed dog like some others whom I generally just ignore despite all their attention seeking barking but you are clearly obsessed. I will make it clear to you: Stay the fuuk in your lane, avoid my posts and it will be well with you. Persist with your obsession and I will help drive you closer to that transformer that's waiting for you to hug it, loser.

I know you're terrified of sticking to football because your stupidity is repeatedly on display for all to see, so you tail me like an obsessed queer ... I'm sure your village is proud of you.

Idiota :curse:

Oooohh I am so scared. The mongrel's precious little ego has been bruised and he has resorted to his well rehearsed cop out of "avoid my posts or......". Douche bag, no be you find me come? Anikulapo has no problem dishing out insults but gets really sensitive when called out. GTFOH! Let me make it crystal clear to you since you are slow on the uptake. THIS IS NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL!!! It is about your total lack of decorum and respect for others on these pages and I am here to check you. To keep you from running amok like a rabid mongrel. No-home-training-having douche bag.Since you were not trained at home you will get trained outside. It is not too late. Go on, show the people the depth of your depravity.Eeeediot!
Leave his posts alone O! You want him to tell mummy for you? Stop looking for his trobu O!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:@Oga Plat and others that know the game.PSG's French midfielder Blaise Matuidi is set to complete his £18.2m move to Juventus today.So why we did not go for this guy consider the selling price of PSG or is there something more we don't know in that deal?I see players not good enough going for 50 millions this summer and Juve get this guy for 18m?Why Wenger allow him go consider all French players dreams is to play for beloved under Wenger?To think the guy will be making less than 130k pound a week at Juve.so how did Juve get this player cheap?
We will find out more soon.

Barca spent twice that for an older player (Paulinho), Chelsea are offering over twice that for a Leicester player who has not accomplished anywhere near what Matuidi has. It is a funky market.

I doubt Matuidi would have come to Arsenal if the other option was Juventus. Both clubs are currently not at the same level. Competitively, most players would choose Juve.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Oo
oohh I am so scared. The mongrel's precious little ego has been bruised and he has resorted to his well rehearsed cop out of "avoid my posts or......". Douche bag, no be you find me come?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In my whole life I have never heard a black man use the term douche bag. It's funny you keep using the word. Aside from knowing nothing about football do you also have an identity crisis?

:thumb: :rotf: And speaking of douche bags, It's literally something that should have been used properly or should I say someone should have finished you off in a napkin in some back alley so we would not have such a worthless dog burning up server space. But then again every village needs an idiota for amusement :rotf:

has no problem dishing out insults but gets really sensitive when called out. GTFOH! Let me make it crystal clear to you since you are slow on the uptake. THIS IS NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL!!! It is about your total lack of decorum and respect for others on these pages and I am here to check you.
Sensitive? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You're as dumb with your football knowledge as you are with everything else in life :rotf: Proper worthless dog :rotf: And oh so it's not about football? You are just a lusting queer dog following me around :rotf: :rotf: And wait did you say you are here to check me? You must mean lust after. Look at this dog thinking he has a purpose :rotf:

Football you no sabi. Yabbing you no sabi? Matter of fact you are worthless to the core. Someone really should have learned how to use proper contraception to spare us from such a worthless maggot :rotf:

To keep you from running amok like a rabid mongrel. No-home-training-having douche bag.Since you were not trained at home you will get trained outside. It is not too late. Go on, show the people the depth of your depravity.Eeeediot!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Proper home training would have taught even a dog to STFU when they are repeatedly wrong. Even a dog has more training than you Loser :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Again you should have ended up in a napkin instead of embarrassing yourself on CE. I feel sorry for anyone who has to spend more than two seconds in your presence ...Idiota :mrgreen: :mrgreen: keep it coming I'm just warming up :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

anikulapo wrote:Oo
oohh I am so scared. The mongrel's precious little ego has been bruised and he has resorted to his well rehearsed cop out of "avoid my posts or......". Douche bag, no be you find me come?

In my whole life I have never heard a black man use the term douche bag. It's funny you keep using the word. Aside from knowing nothing about football do you also have an identity crisis?

:thumb: :rotf: And speaking of douche bags, It's literally something that should have been used properly or should I say someone should have finished you off in a napkin in some back alley so we would not have such a worthless dog burning up server space. But then again every village needs an idiota for amusement :rotf:

has no problem dishing out insults but gets really sensitive when called out. GTFOH! Let me make it crystal clear to you since you are slow on the uptake. THIS IS NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL!!! It is about your total lack of decorum and respect for others on these pages and I am here to check you.
Sensitive? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You're as dumb with your football knowledge as you are with everything else in life :rotf: Proper worthless dog :rotf: And oh so it's not about football? You are just a lusting queer dog following me around :rotf: :rotf: And wait did you say you are here to check me? You must mean lust after. Look at this dog thinking he has a purpose :rotf:

Football you no sabi. Yabbing you no sabi? Matter of fact you are worthless to the core. Someone really should have learned how to use proper contraception to spare us from such a worthless maggot :rotf:

To keep you from running amok like a rabid mongrel. No-home-training-having douche bag.Since you were not trained at home you will get trained outside. It is not too late. Go on, show the people the depth of your depravity.Eeeediot!

Proper home training would have taught even a dog to STFU when they are repeatedly wrong. Even a dog has more training than you Loser :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Again you should have ended up in a napkin instead of embarrassing yourself on CE. I feel sorry for anyone who has to spend more than two seconds in your presence ...Idiota :mrgreen: :mrgreen: keep it coming I'm just warming up :rotf:
There you go! Show us all the depths of your depravity. Douche bag! How's your precious little ego now? No more threats? Stay in my lane he said. I am gonna keep planting myself smack dab right in your lane.You will learn one way or another. Go on man child, show the people just how bereft of an upbringing you are. You like to throw insults like a chimpanzee flings feaces? Knock yourself out.Douche bag!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Oo

There you go! Show us all the depths of your depravity. Douche bag! How's your precious little ego now? No more threats? Stay in my lane he said. I am gonna keep planting myself smack dab right in your lane.You will learn one way or another. Go on man child, show the people just how bereft of an upbringing you are. You like to throw insults like a chimpanzee flings feaces? Knock yourself out.Douche bag!

Ehhhh ya weak pathetic maggot :rotf: :rotf: that's all you got, loser? :rotf: :rotf:

My ribs ohhhh.

I am gonna keep planting myself smack dab right in your lane.You will learn one way or another.
I mean do you hear yourself? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

A Natural Born Loser who is a proven football Retard but now specializes in chasing another man all over the forum is now crying and looking for sympathy .... hoping for help from the anti- Anikulapo band? :D Looks like you're all alone Loser :rotf: :rotf:

Football you no sabi so your next self appointed duty nah to engage in masochism and cyber stalking? OMG :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
: .

Like I said, someone should have used that douche bag that you keep repeating ever so fondly, much more carefully.

Anuofia, tuck your tail and piss off ...Dog
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Mods, please come and clean up this thread for fcucksake. Aniks abeg can you guys take it somewhere else
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Again, what happens to Chambers with Gabriel moving on to Valencia. Has Arsenal even offered an extension on his current deal?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

jdizzy wrote:Mods, please come and clean up this thread for fcucksake. Aniks abeg can you guys take it somewhere else

Dude this Pervert just said he has no intention of talking football but nah stalking be his only intention here. Take it up with the madman and not me. I'm here for football

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

jdizzy wrote:Again, what happens to Chambers with Gabriel moving on to Valencia. Has Arsenal even offered an extension on his current deal?
The question is why is Gabriel moving?Is Chambers a better player of the two?Do we have enough cover in CD with Mert not good enough to play many games,KOS is getting old at 32 with injuries also.Mustafi gra gra all the time.Why sell any CD if you are not going to buy another CD?Gabriel and Chambers can both help in RB and CD yet we have Mathieu Debuchystill at the club
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

anikulapo wrote:
jdizzy wrote:Mods, please come and clean up this thread for fcucksake. Aniks abeg can you guys take it somewhere else

Dude this Pervert just said he has no intention of talking football but nah stalking be his only intention here. Take it up with the madman and not me. I'm here for football
Douche bag. Depraved and demented home training lacking mongrel. Go on show us all the depths of your depravity. Eeediot.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Douche bag. Depraved and demented home training lacking mongrel. Go on show us all the depths of your depravity. Eeediot.

You wan talk football or na my nyash dey attract you pervert :rotf:

Poor Queen :mrgreen:

MLK.
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

There you go. Keep it up. Show us all the cesspool that you have for a mind. Uncouth and untrained douche bag. I will keep checking you here on out. You type one of your insult laced posts and I will be on you like a rash.Douche bag.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

jdizzy wrote:Again, what happens to Chambers with Gabriel moving on to Valencia. Has Arsenal even offered an extension on his current deal?
I think he has failed in learning engris or french enough to communicate ...may be more than that ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

There you go. Keep it up. Show us all the cesspool that you have for a mind. Uncouth and untrained douche bag. I will keep checking you here on out. You type one of your insult laced posts and I will be on you like a rash.Douche bag.
The only thing you want to check out is my nyash you revolting homosexual ... you already said you don't care about soccer but nah to chase another man dey arouse you ... Sick old dog

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
I think he has failed in learning engris or french enough to communicate ...may be more than that ..
Then he is not serious,why not hire some one teach you the language with all the money this boys make.
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

The only thing you want to check out is my nyash you revolting homosexual ... you already said you don't care about soccer but nah to chase another man dey arouse you ... Sick old dog
Douche bag. Demented mongrel. Keep it coming. Show the people how sick and deviant you really are. Home-training-lacking douche bag.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Douche bag. Demented mongrel. Keep it coming. Show the people how sick and deviant you really are. Home-training-lacking douche bag.

You are deviance personified. When a dog comes out on a football forum and admits that he doesn't want to talk soccer but is only interested in chasing after another man then you have exposed yourself as an out of closet faeces eater .... keep chasing, I enjoy slapping animals and reprobate dogs

MLK.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

.....so as we enter the last stages of the transfer window.......the board and Wenger have suddenly realised they need to trim the wage bill.
....so before that can be done, there will be no more quality additions to the squad :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sanchez, OX's contracts are being run down and Wenger is risking them leaving on a free for trophy glory.....hmmmmm
can someone please define the criteria of 'trophy' glory. is it the domestic cups, or the europa cup?

.....well it can't be the domestic cups cause Wenger has a ton of them (FA cup that is), or maybe he's going for the beer cup (or whatever u call it these days)

it can't be the europa cup cause Wenger said that it is not top priority........

could it be the EPL perchance?

we all know that the cup glory he is talking about is the UCL qualification......that money is to sweet to miss out on......
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gooner1 wrote:.....so as we enter the last stages of the transfer window.......the board and Wenger have suddenly realised they need to trim the wage bill.
....so before that can be done, there will be no more quality additions to the squad :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sanchez, OX's contracts are being run down and Wenger is risking them leaving on a free for trophy glory.....hmmmmm
can someone please define the criteria of 'trophy' glory. is it the domestic cups, or the europa cup?

.....well it can't be the domestic cups cause Wenger has a ton of them (FA cup that is), or maybe he's going for the beer cup (or whatever u call it these days)

it can't be the europa cup cause Wenger said that it is not top priority........

could it be the EPL perchance?

we all know that the cup glory he is talking about is the UCL qualification......that money is to sweet to miss out on......

Wenger knows best! :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Hmmmm!!!
Inter Milan open talks with Arsenal star Shkodran Mustafi over Serie A transfer
http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/17/inter-mil ... r-6860966/
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.