The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
bouncino wrote:
oloye wrote:
Nkume wrote:I said it here sometime ago that their is NO way Mustafi makes the German squad. I was right. He is by far the worst defender we have had in over 25 years of watching this club, when you consider how much we paid for him. Yes, worse than Justin Hoyte, Gilbert, Squillachi, The French dud from Mumu FC, etc etc.
And you call yourself and Arsenal fan, Mustaphi is better than Pascal Gyan and that Ukrainian donkey Wenger recruited, i have forgotten his name . :D
Cygan. And we forgot Senderos
Senderos was decent until Drogba started abusing and molesting him with reckless abandon! His career simply went down south ...

the bobo was not even Ukrainian sef...he was from one of the Baltic states where they only play baskeball :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Even Manure players were asking Arsenal players where they got him from :lol: :lol: :lol: What about Silvestre from Manure to Arsenal?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
bouncino wrote:
oloye wrote:
Nkume wrote:I said it here sometime ago that their is NO way Mustafi makes the German squad. I was right. He is by far the worst defender we have had in over 25 years of watching this club, when you consider how much we paid for him. Yes, worse than Justin Hoyte, Gilbert, Squillachi, The French dud from Mumu FC, etc etc.
And you call yourself and Arsenal fan, Mustaphi is better than Pascal Gyan and that Ukrainian donkey Wenger recruited, i have forgotten his name . :D
Senderos was decent until Drogba started abusing and molesting him with reckless abandon! His career simply went down south ...

the bobo was not even Ukrainian sef...he was from one of the Baltic states where they only play baskeball :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Even Manure players were asking Arsenal players where they got him from :lol: :lol: :lol: What about Silvestre from Manure to Arsenal?
His name was Stephanov or something like that. I did not add Silvestre because we all know that he was already retired after his stellar career with Manure. Those were the days when Arsenal was really really skint and they were looking for knock down players from every corner of the globe. They were visiting auction markets for 'gbanjo' players.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
bouncino wrote:
oloye wrote:

His name was Stephanov or something like that. I did not add Silvestre because we all know that he was already retired after his stellar career with Manure. Those were the days when Arsenal was really really skint and they were looking for knock down players from every corner of the globe. They were visiting auction markets for 'gbanjo' players.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

According to Sky Sports, we are interested in signing Seri. Positive steps though if true though it appears we will dilly dally around until a new Manager is confirmed

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ntial-deal
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

jdizzy wrote:According to Sky Sports, we are interested in signing Seri. Positive steps though if true though it appears we will dilly dally around until a new Manager is confirmed

Seri ke!

Ashebi nko?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
bouncino wrote:
oloye wrote:

Arsenal even got Benayoun from 2 different teams :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai, wetin Waffi and Wenger no take persin eye see? With Almunia as GK.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

txj wrote:
jdizzy wrote:According to Sky Sports, we are interested in signing Seri. Positive steps though if true though it appears we will dilly dally around until a new Manager is confirmed

Seri ke!

Ashebi nko?
Explain yourself...I don't understand italicized gibberish
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmm daily mail reporting that Southgate has called Jack and Joe Hart to inform them they won’t be among the 23 to Russia :ohmy: Ok oh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ready made excuses
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

They tried to sign him in the summer and winter windows according to rumours then.

I look at the big picture. If the Seri rumours are true, plus Jack being offered improved terms. I can onlynconclude the Ramsey rumours maybe true. It is said Ramsey, who had agreed a deal with Arsenal immediately changed his mind when he heard Wenger was leaving. If true, you have to wonder if the club offering Jack new terms has a lot to do with Ramsey leaving.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Why would he sign when there is no manager? I don't blame Rambo for wanting to leave.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Hmmm daily mail reporting that Southgate has called Jack and Joe Hart to inform them they won’t be among the 23 to Russia :ohmy: Ok oh
Jack need to step his game,last time he was taking to Euro when he was piss poor and unfit.
It might backfired on him getting selected.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Hmmm daily mail reporting that Southgate has called Jack and Joe Hart to inform them they won’t be among the 23 to Russia :ohmy: Ok oh
Are you surprised. Jack did not do anywhere near enough to be in the squad. Correct call by Southgate.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Jack didn't deserve a place in the English team.

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
bouncino wrote:
oloye wrote:

Rubbish! None of those players cost 35 million or came in with HUGE reputations. Read my post and understand my point.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Jack over Jonjo, who is equally unlikely to male the squad would’ve been a quintessentially Nigerian move by Oga Southgate. Wilshere has been garbage, as far as international quality be concerned, for some time. Bournemouth was a statistical nightmare and asked from look like an extra fro Green Street Hooligans, the season passed with a good serving of underwhelming.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

More importantly, Big Brigardier Paddy V accusing Beloved of making “token” contact re: the vacancy. Interesting. Arteta of no managerial experience, front runner. Big, black, strapping six footer, legend on the grass’ greenery, well in, elbows thrown a few of them, give best, always first man in...just sent an emoji in WhatsApp. Hmmm.

Vieira upset with token gesture.
Patrick Vieira was left disappointed at Arsenal's 'token gesture' after being contacted about the vacant managerial position at the club, say Sky sources.

sauce: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ormer-club
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
bouncino wrote:
oloye wrote:

Rubbish! None of those players cost 35 million or came in with HUGE reputations. Read my post and understand my point.
I hope you now see why some of us wanted your Wenger gone.A club like Arsenal that hardly spend should not be parting ways with 35 million for such a waste pipe but Wenger was incharge and saction the deal.Even Xhaka price is higher than what he can produce.With 65 million we could have got 2 better players than this guys.
Look at City that spend money crazy,you will see that only in defense they have spend crazy money more than beloved and we have spend some money also in attack that we should not be way behind them 37 points.One win away in the whole 2018.
So please spare us this your Mustafi nonsense the real man to blame you are ignore and give him a pass.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:More importantly, Big Brigardier Paddy V accusing Beloved of making “token” contact re: the vacancy. Interesting. Arteta of no managerial experience, front runner. Big, black, strapping six footer, legend on the grass’ greenery, well in, elbows thrown a few of them, give best, always first man in...just sent an emoji in WhatsApp. Hmmm.

Vieira upset with token gesture.
Patrick Vieira was left disappointed at Arsenal's 'token gesture' after being contacted about the vacant managerial position at the club, say Sky sources.

sauce: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ormer-club
I hope people will expose the board since Wenger who cover for them is gone.
Time to force the board hand.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Carrick joining the United coaching staff. Stevie G in elbow deep at Rangers. Sol Campbell to be offered a gig at Beloved presumably? Lacks the experience Arteta boasts in abundance perhaps.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote:Carrick joining the United coaching staff. Stevie G in elbow deep at Rangers. Sol Campbell to be offered a gig at Beloved presumably? Lacks the experience Arteta boasts in abundance perhaps.
its really weird ..Arteta over Vierra is intriguing.

I dont know if Sol has done any coaching ..please provide some info on this if you have ..thanks
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Are you surprised. Jack did not do anywhere near enough to be in the squad. Correct call by Southgate.

Let’s see those in there that are better than him. :roll:

It’s amazing how slate a player who despite so many injuries has left it all on the field for Arsenal.

Yet you support utter dross just because, as you claim, they have a cannon on their chest .... Same way you support an absolute shocking worthless piece of shyt named Ozil who has done nothing but suck the life blood out of the club with shyt performance after shyt performance and being a paid a Kings ransom for it. :curse:

Honestly men I’m ready to add you to my ignore list ... Biko don’t get me started :curse: :evil: :evil:

I’m already annoyed over this :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

First step Arteta or the new coach should take is getting rid of Ozil and Xhacrap :curse:

MLK.