The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Waffiman »

Aniks, I got more good news for you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

According to rumours from my Arsenal WhatsApp group, (Yep the one that kept on saying Ozil will sign a new contract months before he did) Ramsey has a verbal agreement with the club for a contract extension. He says the contract will be signed soon.

I bet you are hoping he is right. :taunt: :lol: :taunt: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Waffi, there are reports of a bust up in the dressing room after the Liverpool game - Wenger wouldn't comment. What's the gist? :D
I know it all in detail and I will not comment. I will never comment here on such things again. I am glad some players were beaten up by their team mates before they leave.
Waffi don come again with his "I know it all" omerta nonsense! :D

Tell us what they did to Ox. Gist us small small. :D
Waffi is a lunatic, he is glad that some players were beaten up.
Where Oga real trouble?Its been a while he post,this was funny sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai what a forum
What is funny about this? Of all on this forum, you are made manifest by your obvious lack of intelligence and education. Consequently, the behaviour of a street urchin is what most appeals and where you are most at home. But I am not sad or sorry for you, I am glad you are like this and hope you remain so cos I love to eliminate vermin like you.

It is not my fault you have grammer and vocabulary capabilities of a 5 year old, it is also not my fault you are the village id1ot of this forum. I know people of your level take time to understand basic things and we must be patient, but I have been patient enough with you.

Take yourself and the ills you represent and manifest elsewhere. I have no problem with that, this place is big enough so long as you stay and fart in your lane, I welcome it, but why do you have to get involved in my business?

I will only end up destroying your miserable life and existence. Why can't you get the message and mind your business. Your know, you are the only person here I despise with a passion uncontested.

There are others here I disagree with on issues, I do not even bother to have a discourse with them. There are others here who have insulted me, I have told them thanks and stopped having a discourse but I do not despise them. I have strong disagreement with them and we can see eye to eye on many other issues. I have no problem with them, it is just that I see no point in flogging a dead horse. They have their position, I have mine.

But with you I make an exception, cos you have nothing but primitiveness, you are the sewer and I can't stand your backwardness, id1ocy and moronic behaviour. You are like a flea infested rat and I don't want your disease. For the final time I say mind your farking business because you will end up being sorry. I know you are stup1d, id1otic and fo0lish but trust me, I will beat my sense and sensibility into your pathetic, scummy existence.

You have asked for this, trust me I will make sure I finish it. You are foul miserable diseased rat and I will feed you and your sad life to a mamba.
Dude what is wrong with you? It's not that serious abeg. Grow up. I'm not sure you can insult these people directly to their faces. Hiding behind the internet it's easy to talk tough. I know people like you who like to insult but can't back it up...they usually get their as.ses whopped.

You keep saying you're ignoring folks yet the two people you responded to weren't talking to you. You are the one who initiated the conversation with gunzilla and kajifu by responding to their posts neither of which were directed at you.

If you're ignoring people then just ignore them and leave it at that...no need to tell them you're ignoring them. That's just attention grabbing childish boolsh.it. Mschew!!!
lol the 4'9 midget is a well known keyboard warrior. I've been told he's a gentleman offline. No mind am, na CE give am the audience to feel "swoll"
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Waffi, there are reports of a bust up in the dressing room after the Liverpool game - Wenger wouldn't comment. What's the gist? :D
I know it all in detail and I will not comment. I will never comment here on such things again. I am glad some players were beaten up by their team mates before they leave.

Where Oga real trouble?Its been a while he post,this was funny sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai what a forum
What is funny about this? Of all on this forum, you are made manifest by your obvious lack of intelligence and education. Consequently, the behaviour of a street urchin is what most appeals and where you are most at home. But I am not sad or sorry for you, I am glad you are like this and hope you remain so cos I love to eliminate vermin like you.

It is not my fault you have grammer and vocabulary capabilities of a 5 year old, it is also not my fault you are the village id1ot of this forum. I know people of your level take time to understand basic things and we must be patient, but I have been patient enough with you.

Take yourself and the ills you represent and manifest elsewhere. I have no problem with that, this place is big enough so long as you stay and fart in your lane, I welcome it, but why do you have to get involved in my business?

I will only end up destroying your miserable life and existence. Why can't you get the message and mind your business. Your know, you are the only person here I despise with a passion uncontested.

There are others here I disagree with on issues, I do not even bother to have a discourse with them. There are others here who have insulted me, I have told them thanks and stopped having a discourse but I do not despise them. I have strong disagreement with them and we can see eye to eye on many other issues. I have no problem with them, it is just that I see no point in flogging a dead horse. They have their position, I have mine.

But with you I make an exception, cos you have nothing but primitiveness, you are the sewer and I can't stand your backwardness, id1ocy and moronic behaviour. You are like a flea infested rat and I don't want your disease. For the final time I say mind your farking business because you will end up being sorry. I know you are stup1d, id1otic and fo0lish but trust me, I will beat my sense and sensibility into your pathetic, scummy existence.

You have asked for this, trust me I will make sure I finish it. You are foul miserable diseased rat and I will feed you and your sad life to a mamba.
Kai the thing pain this London pig, you are just a big empty fool running and hiding behind internet.If you notice I never respond to your gayish post.You can't stand me because I expose you as a London pig that sleep with men including an old French Man call Wenger.Stop deceiving your sorry life fake accountant .
If I stand in front of you ,you will not even open your smelling mouth as I will waste your sorry life.I choose to ignore you because it's waste of my time.But don't let me come after you this idiota old London pig sleeping with Men.What a low life idiota fool claim to know it.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Kai what a forum

Dude what is wrong with you? It's not that serious abeg. Grow up. I'm not sure you can insult these people directly to their faces. Hiding behind the internet it's easy to talk tough. I know people like you who like to insult but can't back it up...they usually get their as.ses whopped.

You keep saying you're ignoring folks yet the two people you responded to weren't talking to you. You are the one who initiated the conversation with gunzilla and kajifu by responding to their posts neither of which were directed at you.

If you're ignoring people then just ignore them and leave it at that...no need to tell them you're ignoring them. That's just attention grabbing childish boolsh.it. Mschew!!!
No mind the London pig sleeping with Men, he can't try that rubbish in front of me like he will meet his ancestors before his time.Childish gay man sleeping with others for season ticket.When I get home ,I might post his naked pics here,hope MODS don't ban me.Its time to expose him with picture.
I just hope guys that always come to ask me to stop,see who start the insults.. This London pig he must be mistaking me with others that let him get away with insults.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Kajifu you sef need to chill and stop letting Waffi get under your skin. He chooses to see Arsenal a certain way, na him shelenge be that. Same way he can't force you to worship Wengliar, you sef no fit tell am say wenger is a clown.

Agree to to disagree or ignore him like the rest of us do. Haba.
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

It's 17 days before the next game and some of our players are on a 3 day break.

Here are the rumours doing the rounds in my Arsenal WhatsApp groups.

1) Arsenal looking at 3 goalkeepers.

Alban Lafont from Toulouse.

Kasper Schmeichel from Leicester City.

Timo Horn from Koln (6m release clause if Koln get relegated).

A source claims Arsenal already have contact and a deal in place for Timo Horn. The source even claims it is 95% done.

Make of it what you will.

2) A lot of talk about Bellerin. leaving in the summer. Apparently, Barca, Juve and PSG interested. Arsenal they claim want to cash in and they have Sidibe, Tete and Hysaj as potential replacement.

Arsenal have a strong hand in Bellerin's situation. Wherever he goes and if he goes.

What is clear is, this rumour is not going away.

3) For Central Midfield. Talk of; Ndidi, Fabinho, Kondogbia, Ndombele. Doucoure and Meyer.

4) A lot of talk about Arsenal wanting to bring in a young exciting talent in the summer. Type that will develop to being a world class player. Here are the 3 young players being mentioned.

Malcom is highly rated, but his people have opened up talks with Bayern.

Leon Bailey Is another one being mentioned.

Then of course Dembele of Barca.

5) This is the best rumour of the lot. :D :D :D

Alderweireld has rejected Spuds' latest contract offer. Looks like he is set to leave in the summer. Arsenal are very interested. :shock: :ohmy: :scared: :woot:

The source of this rumour claims Toby wants to stay in London. Spuds will never sell to us, so I do not think we will get him personally but the source claims he is a target.

The talk is Arsenal are set to bring in two CDs in the summer. Targets are: Alderweireld, Manolas, Sarr, Koulibaly, Upamecano, Diop and Diallo.

Once again, all these are rumours. But I have respect for the sources, so I won't dismiss it out of hand.

6) Rumour of Elneny getting an extension to his contract. Club happy with his progress this season.

Finally, on Wenger. No one knows a thing. But a very good source has said, one man has made it clear to all (The Board) he is in charge of that decision, should he decide to make one. That man is Stan Kroenke.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

100%Naija wrote:Kajifu you sef need to chill and stop letting Waffi get under your skin. He chooses to see Arsenal a certain way, na him shelenge be that. Same way he can't force you to worship Wengliar, you sef no fit tell am say wenger is a clown.

Agree to to disagree or ignore him like the rest of us do. Haba.
Bro I hear you and thanks, but should I allow him insult me for nothing and get away with it?
Trust me I don't really pay him attention with his big empty loud smelling mouth.i just say the truth about his low life.If he ignore me is fine but if he start the insult believe me I will respond back.He can't get under my skin.Internet insults is for people like him thst can't do the same in front of me if face in real life.
Thanks
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote: Where Oga real trouble?Its been a while he post,this was funny sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai what a forum

No mind the London pig sleeping with Men, he can't try that rubbish in front of me like he will meet his ancestors before his time.Childish gay man sleeping with others for season ticket.When I get home ,I might post his naked pics here,hope MODS don't ban me.Its time to expose him with picture.
I just hope guys that always come to ask me to stop,see who start the insults.. This London pig he must be mistaking me with others that let him get away with insults.
Did you read what you posted above? What is the point? You are uneducated, I'll mannered, impulsive and a mental midget. As if all the above characteristics you display are not bad enough, you also are cursed with being very unintelligent.

You are obviously a Neanderthal, calling you an agbero is an insult to agberos. Even 5 years old in a play ground will not display such poor judgement. This is why I called you a street urchin.

You display every facet of why you have not progressed at any level despite years of being on this forum. Na my ST dey pepper you for body. Try to go and better yourself instead of being a crab trapped in a bucket that is so busy looking with envy and jealousy at others.

You are rabid vermin, gross, grotty and grotesque.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote: Where Oga real trouble?Its been a while he post,this was funny sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai what a forum

Did you read what you posted above? What is the point? You are uneducated, I'll mannered, impulsive and a mental midget. As if all the above characteristics you display are not bad enough, you also are cursed with being very unintelligent.

You are obviously a Neanderthal, calling you an agbero is an insult to agberos. Even 5 years old in a play ground will not display such poor judgement. This is why I called you a street urchin.

You display every facet of why you have not progressed at any level despite years of being on this forum. Na my ST dey pepper you for body. Try to go and better yourself instead of being a crab trapped in a bucket that is so busy looking with envy and jealousy at others.

This London pig still dey cry ,what a pitty waste of sperm.An idiota Gay fool. You are mentally ill and look who is talking about envy :rotf: you really need help,waiti concern me with your fake ticket you got from sleeping with Men?You are a low life idiota fool, when expose for who You are, you keep crying. Take a look at your self and get a better job,look at your age still doing 4.1.9... Don't let me expose how you fraud and get your first council flat in London.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Could the both of you kindly take your trashy disagreement to the appropriate section of CE and stop polluting this thread with macho foolishness. Thank you. Bias Murderators, ain't it time to do una "job?"
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Kai what a forum

This London pig still dey cry ,what a pitty waste of sperm.An idiota Gay fool. You are mentally ill and look who is talking about envy :rotf: you really need help,waiti concern me with your fake ticket you got from sleeping with Men?You are a low life idiota fool, when expose for who You are, you keep crying. Take a look at your self and get a better job,look at your age still doing 4.1.9... Don't let me expose how you fraud and get your first council flat in London.
"Everything depends on upbringing" - Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

"I was raised feral, and I mostly stayed that way." - Gillian Flynn, Dark Places
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

It is remarkable how Arteta adapted to this role before his legs finally gave up.

Wenger moved Arteta to the deeper role and had Santi playing in his preferred wide play maker role. Wenger then dropped Santi into a deeper role and then bought Xhaka when Arteta stopped playing.

This to me suggests that this was the quality Wenger most prized in Xhaka. Last 3 games has seen Xhaka moved from the box to box CM role to playing more like a Regista and he has been excellent.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Wenger on Mourinho's woes: "I want every manager to be happy. Your job [media] is to get everybody to suffer. Our job is to get as few as possible to suffer. You know what a guy said? You're loved when you're born, you're loved when you die, in between you have to manage"
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Al Waff Man, you are too much :rotf:. What a load of toad regarding Alderweireld contract talk. Just in case you don't know Toby is not going anywhere at the end of the season as we have all the aces. We have the option to extend his contract by another year which means he will still have 2 full seasons with Spurs. He is 30 already, his body is not holding up like before and he is not the force he once used to be. He is looking to make as much as possible before he retires but we won't overpay that's for sure. All indications point to him staying. All indication points to him being a Spurs fan and never a missionary who doesn't care about who he plays for. Toby is never going to betray the trust of Spur's fans by switching to a failing club rather than sticking with the club going places.

Keep dreaming pal :laugh:. Alderweireld ko, olodorewerld ni.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:Al Waff Man, you are too much :rotf:. What a load of toad regarding Alderweireld contract talk. Just in case you don't know Toby is not going anywhere at the end of the season as we have all the aces. We have the option to extend his contract by another year which means he will still have 2 full seasons with Spurs. He is 30 already, his body is not holding up like before and he is not the force he once used to be. He is looking to make as much as possible before he retires but we won't overpay that's for sure. All indications point to him staying. All indication points to him being a Spurs fan and never a missionary who doesn't care about who he plays for. Toby is never going to betray the trust of Spur's fans by switching to a failing club rather than sticking with the club going places.

Do you remember Sol Campbell? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Toby has refused another contract offer. Fact! Spuds cannot meet the demands of his Agent and he has offers. Arsenal wins things. Spuds win nothing. If Toby wants to be a winner like Sol, he has one option. 8-)
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote: It is remarkable how Arteta adapted to this role before his legs finally gave up.

Wenger moved Arteta to the deeper role and had Santi playing in his preferred wide play maker role. Wenger then dropped Santi into a deeper role and then bought Xhaka when Arteta stopped playing.

This to me suggests that this was the quality Wenger most prized in Xhaka. Last 3 games has seen Xhaka moved from the box to box CM role to playing more like a Regista and he has been excellent.

Waffi:

Arteta was average. He was no exceptional talent, not at Arsenal.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Waffiman[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Al Waff Man, you are too much :rotf:. What a load of toad regarding Alderweireld contract talk. Just in case you don't know Toby is not going anywhere at the end of the season as we have all the aces. We have the option to extend his contract by another year which means he will still have 2 full seasons with Spurs. He is 30 already, his body is not holding up like before and he is not the force he once used to be. He is looking to make as much as possible before he retires but we won't overpay that's for sure. All indications point to him staying. All indication points to him being a Spurs fan and never a missionary who doesn't care about who he plays for. Toby is never going to betray the trust of Spur's fans by switching to a failing club rather than sticking with the club going places.

Toby has refused another contract offer. Fact! Spuds cannot meet the demands of his Agent and he has offers. Arsenal wins things. Spuds win nothing. If Toby wants to be a winner like Sol, he has one option. 8-)
Let me remind you, this is not Alan, the wimp, Sugar you are dealing with. This is Daniel, super negotiator, Levy in charge. He knows where every single penny on a player is and will never negotiate a contract that is to the detriment of the club.

You can keep peddling false rumors all you want to keep the natives happy but fact is the earliest Toby can leave is in summer of 2019/2020 and at that time he would be old and not a top 4 player :taunt:. Why do you think he has kept his head down and playing nice nice? Spurs hold all the ace cards :thumbs:.

I am surprised you aren't talking about the rumors of Ramsey heading to Spurs :sneaky:. He is out of contract at the end of the season or is it next, and he is being linked with us. Rubbish rumor if I may say as he is clearly not good enough for us. Who will he displace? We love our midfield as it is.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Waffiman[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Al Waff Man, you are too much :rotf:. What a load of toad regarding Alderweireld contract talk. Just in case you don't know Toby is not going anywhere at the end of the season as we have all the aces. We have the option to extend his contract by another year which means he will still have 2 full seasons with Spurs. He is 30 already, his body is not holding up like before and he is not the force he once used to be. He is looking to make as much as possible before he retires but we won't overpay that's for sure. All indications point to him staying. All indication points to him being a Spurs fan and never a missionary who doesn't care about who he plays for. Toby is never going to betray the trust of Spur's fans by switching to a failing club rather than sticking with the club going places.

Let me remind you, this is not Alan, the wimp, Sugar you are dealing with. This is Daniel, super negotiator, Levy in charge. He knows where every single penny on a player is and will never negotiate a contract that is to the detriment of the club.

You can keep peddling false rumors all you want to keep the natives happy but fact is the earliest Toby can leave is in summer of 2019/2020 and at that time he would be old and not a top 4 player :taunt:. Why do you think he has kept his head down and playing nice nice? Spurs hold all the ace cards :thumbs:.

I am surprised you aren't talking about the rumors of Ramsey heading to Spurs :sneaky:. He is out of contract at the end of the season or is it next, and he is being linked with us. Rubbish rumor if I may say as he is clearly not good enough for us. Who will he displace? We love our midfield as it is.
Ramsey to Spuds. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He is out of contract in June 2019, like Toby is. But unlike Toby, he has agreement with the club according to rumours. Toby meanwhile has rejected all contract offers and his Agent is talking to clubs all over Europe.

Note the difference. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toby is all but gone unless you can pay up. Arsenal are interested. His age means he will be cheap. Spuds will sell rather than lose him for nothing like they did Sol.

If the player choses Arsenal, I will come after you with delight. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

PS: Why are you so worried? :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote: It is remarkable how Arteta adapted to this role before his legs finally gave up.

Waffi:

Arteta was average. He was no exceptional talent, not at Arsenal.
My brother, I did not say he was exceptional. But at his best at Arsenal, he was certainly better than average.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Waffiman[/color] wrote: PS: Why are you so worried? :taunt:

Why me worry when this is what Toby posted today before the match :taunt:

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Nkume wrote:Fact is people are tired of Wenger, hence the irrational behavior.

I hope he wins the Europa and retires. Maybe we will hear word then. He will remain one of the greatest coaches ever.
To call fans in the main irrational is poor. Be you Phil Jackson(Knicks), JM(ManU or AW - inconsistent performances will frequently lead to widespread despisement within your fanbase. So much about sport is sold to fans on emotions/attachment/legacy etc - you cannot seek to then consciously or otherwise control how much they express hurt.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Waffiman[/color] wrote: PS: Why are you so worried? :taunt:
Why me worry when this is what Toby posted today before the match :taunt:
Haha haha! He is doing exactly what Sol did. Appeasing you gullible fans whilst looking elsewhere. You have not learnt from Sol. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

There is only one thing that count. The signature on the contract. Has he signed the contract yet? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

@MrArsenicTM
Canal+ reports that PSG want Jardim to be their next manager. Reports in Italy suggest Allegri is on their list of candidates too & initial contact has already been made.

If true, it's a chance of a lifetime for Leonardo Jardim - he has put in real reps. What he might face @psg is the power of higly paid & big name players. I am an unapologetic fan. Fans & media in the main tend to be drawn to big names with some overlooking of recent performances - that's how LVG ended up @ManU - people got too caught up with WC performances of the Dutch.
I am not an Allegri fan - i thought Pochettino outcoached him with a young & naive side over 180mins. He'll only come to us cos of less pressure & high wages.
As for Ancelotti, his supporters sometimes strike me as being on the payroll of his agent - his time @Bayern & the speed at which he was gotten rid off cannot be glossed over. We'll need a young ambitious & hungry gaffer for the gig.

As for Europa & our chances - Athletico are some 7pts ahead of Real_M, which means they'll not be a physically drained outfit - i agree with AW, they're the favorites!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.