The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Rumours of Lemar signing and Arsenal in talks with PSG for Presnel Kimpembe.

This is getting too much.

So we have Lemar, Mahrez, Lacazette and Kimpembe. What are they smoking there at the Emirates?

We have??? :rotf: :rotf: see drug addiction ohhh ... is this the same way we had Torres and Etoo? :rotf:
Uncle like you said its drug addiction :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:When Xhaka sets up the chance and Lacazette scores. The Emirates will chant:

"Xhaka Laca Boom Boom"!!!!!!!!
SMH we are still waiting for this :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kaiii! Oga waffi mouth sweet like buttermint o! Xhaka laca bem bem nko? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You remember the lie he was spewing about Laca and A.Madrid before you expose him that Diego Costa was their first option not
Laca?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:When Xhaka sets up the chance and Lacazette scores. The Emirates will chant:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
....being exposed everyday.........pricelesss :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Rumours of Lemar signing and Arsenal in talks with PSG for Presnel Kimpembe.

So we have Lemar, Mahrez, Lacazette and Kimpembe. What are they smoking there at the Emirates?

We have??? :rotf: :rotf: see drug addiction ohhh ... is this the same way we had Torres and Etoo? :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

kaiii! Oga waffi mouth sweet like buttermint o! Xhaka laca bem bem nko? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You remember the lie he was spewing about Laca and A.Madrid before you expose him that Diego Costa was their first option not
Laca?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

drugs are bad m'kay.......just ask Chief O!!
he's been doing good lately I just hope he doesn't have a January relapse :rotf: :rotf:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

realtrouble wrote:
tolahs wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Walcott to Everton for 20 MP.

So Arsenal is back to being a selling club.
Will you turn down that cash for TW?
I think that is the deal of the century to get £20 million plus 100k a week off your books. I 'm also impress with the reduced wages+ incentive bonus offered to Wiltshire. The new management team are already making a difference in the transfer market.
Everton known for their grit & Sam known for his brawn - oh damn. Like you i totally applaud this & the terms with Jack - productivity's
showing up after all this time.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Lacazette, Sanchez and Ozil all done.

Okay according to rumours. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Where are all those doom and gloom merchants who said nobody will sign for Arsenal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanchez and Ozil too? If so, best off-season in a long while .... except for the signing of Ozil :taunt:
i hope you see how people lie in this forum with no shame.
Was it best off season uncle?
Ye gbele ohhh ..: you dey find Waffi trouble ..: my hand no dey ohhh :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: my ribs ohhhh
Uncle can you imagine the two most disappointing players this season in my books

Kajifu my hand no dey ohhh :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... er-united/

I will bet money Arsenal planted this story to throw a spanned in the wheels :woot: :woot:

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

So long Theo....Walcott officially an Ex Gunner.
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

I don't know who else we get besides him but Aubameyang's no joke - great goalscorer of all kinds of goals including aerial - he'll totally affect the way teams defend against us. He'll light up the EPL.
Gong forward Mkhitaryan needs to shift biz from this ultras mentality type agent - don't know what part of Italy dude's from - i just see rough Naples. The player surely wants to hook up again with Auba but this agent & this Italo gragra vibe is suffocating.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
....finally, was thinking it would never happen.....

Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Thank you Walcott. You try, just not up to par!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Lacazette, Sanchez and Ozil all done.

Okay according to rumours. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Where are all those doom and gloom merchants who said nobody will sign for Arsenal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanchez and Ozil too? If so, best off-season in a long while .... except for the signing of Ozil :taunt:
i hope you see how people lie in this forum with no shame.
Was it best off season uncle?
Ye gbele ohhh ..: you dey find Waffi trouble ..: my hand no dey ohhh :mrgreen:
Na throw back uncle no be trouble.Soon come May we go hear another tori as we don dey see this transfer
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:I don't know who else we get besides him but Aubameyang's no joke - great goalscorer of all kinds of goals including aerial - he'll totally affect the way teams defend against us. He'll light up the EPL.
Gong forward Mkhitaryan needs to shift biz from this ultras mentality type agent - don't know what part of Italy dude's from - i just see rough Naples. The player surely wants to hook up again with Auba but this agent & this Italo gragra vibe is suffocating.
Lmao @ “the player surely wants to hook up with aubameyamg” :lol: I take it you have been speaking with Mkhy? LOL.

By the way, this is what is happening— mkhy wants a huge raise from his salary at United. That’s his demand! Arsenal is desperate for him and asked for him, and he is going to get his pay! Simple! And Mino will also get his 10 million.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Thank you Theo (Theophillus) Walcott

Great servant to the club, and a superstar on your day.

108 goals, #5 in club history in goals + assists, 3 FA cups, multiple hattricks

Na wah, no be beans

Good luck, and lots of success at Everton, except when you play Arsenal.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Walcrap good luck will not be surrpise he turn out better by another coach
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good luck to Theo. He was a loyal player of the club
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Best of luck to Theo. May he finally achieve the ceiling consistently.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you , you were very loyal ( and that is really hard to find these days )..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Make I go read Waffi's posts jo. Na only him fit reassure me say Arsenal management folks never care finish. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

What was the REAL reason for not selling Sanchez in the summer? Was there some confidence that they could convince him to stay during the last year of his contract?
The problem is everyone wants to revise history by pretending they do not remember City finally coming with the money Arsenal demanded for Sanchez only a few hours to go in the window.

This gave Arsenal little time to find a replacement, Lemar deal did not happen, Arsenal held on to Sanchez.

Everyone here was happy to keep Sanchez then, now I read the same people who questioned the ambition of the club if they sold to a rival in the summer, now claim they knew all along that this will happen. Arsenal should have sold in the summer.
Why did Arsenal wait till last minute to look for a replacement?Did not you post during that period that Lemar will come and not a replacement for Sanchez.The guy wanted to go if Arsenal keep him,then let him finish the contract now,so what is the point now trying to sell him and bring distraction if the club knew they will do this in January while not let him go in the summer.You once said keeping Sanchez will guarantee top for and he can leave after that and its fine with you,
I remember Bepanda was saying why keep some one who does not want to stay and expect him to give you 100%?60 Million should have been used to get some one else.Since money was not our issue let him stay and finish the season then move on a free.
Man get lost and stop getting in my thread. I will never respond to a since like you. Step out and let those with brains discuss. Stop polluting my thread or responses with ignorance, idiocy and stupidity. Just find your level, can't be bothered with this nonsense.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.