The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Waffiman[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Waffiman[/color] wrote: PS: Why are you so worried? :taunt:
Why me worry when this is what Toby posted today before the match :taunt:
Haha haha! He is doing exactly what Sol did. Appeasing you gullible fans whilst looking elsewhere. You have not learnt from Sol. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

There is only one thing that count. The signature on the contract. Has he signed the contract yet? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Unlike that judas Toby has scruples but more importantly a binding contract for at least 2 years :taunt:. But keep dreaming :woot: :thumbs:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Haha haha! He is doing exactly what Sol did. Appeasing you gullible fans whilst looking elsewhere. You have not learnt from Sol. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

There is only one thing that count. The signature on the contract. Has he signed the contract yet? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Unlike that judas Toby has scruples but more importantly a binding contract for at least 2 years :taunt:. But keep dreaming :woot: :thumbs:.

you are polluting our thread. We don't want Totonhamites here.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffi, you boy Sanogo is scoring on the moon o! Will AW bring him back?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Just doing my part to help y'all keep the facts straight :mrgreen:. You know some natives believe everything written by some happy clappers :woot:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Just doing my part to help y'all keep the facts straight :mrgreen:. You know some natives believe everything written by some happy clappers :woot:.
This isn't the Lily-livered thread, in case your lost your way. By the way, put some respek when talking to me....we are Superbowl Champions.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Nemanja Matic has admitted Manchester United's season cannot be considered a success, regardless of whether they win the FA Cup.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... win-fa-cup

Interesting opinion.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Waffi, you boy Sanogo is scoring on the moon o! Will AW bring him back?
My boy, 'Sir no Goals' had his chance with Arsenal, he did not take it for varying reasons. He is talented and nowhere as bad as being made out, if he keeps this up, he will be back in the EPL.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Contract for 2 years is so binding, you lot are desperate to get him sing a new one, his Agent hawking his services to all in Europe.

Come summer, we will see if he demands to leave if you don't pay up. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:Nemanja Matic has admitted Manchester United's season cannot be considered a success, regardless of whether they win the FA Cup.

Interesting opinion.

Are you saying that we are a small team for considering our recent FA cup titles as success? Including the parades that followed?

I'll let Waffiman deal with you.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Coach wrote:Nemanja Matic has admitted Manchester United's season cannot be considered a success, regardless of whether they win the FA Cup.

Interesting opinion.

Are you saying that we are a small team for considering our recent FA cup titles as success? Including the parades that followed?

I'll let Waffiman deal with you.
We are a small club to Manu no shame in that,FA cup is good but let us allow small clubs like Spurs to win and celebrate like its CL.
Arsenal should not be looking at FA cup like main trophies but again we have been reduced to that level.
Hopefully a new manager will be looking at CL and EPL as targets and go for it.Right now Europa is our target to get to CL.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Waffi, you boy Sanogo is scoring on the moon o! Will AW bring him back?
Bros..make we leave those wey don go ...and celebrate the ones wey we get..

btw we need video evidence that he is scoring :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Bros..make we leave those wey don go ...and celebrate the ones wey we get..

btw we need video evidence that he is scoring :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

dem tok say persin dey score for moon, you dey ask for video? Abeg ask Neil Armstrong dem...na dem go moon.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Kai! You gotta love Waffiman!!!!

Buru uba! :rotf: :rotf:

Waffiman wrote:It's 17 days before the next game and some of our players are on a 3 day break.

Here are the rumours doing the rounds in my Arsenal WhatsApp groups.

1) Arsenal looking at 3 goalkeepers.

Alban Lafont from Toulouse.

Kasper Schmeichel from Leicester City.

Timo Horn from Koln (6m release clause if Koln get relegated).

A source claims Arsenal already have contact and a deal in place for Timo Horn. The source even claims it is 95% done.

Make of it what you will.

2) A lot of talk about Bellerin. leaving in the summer. Apparently, Barca, Juve and PSG interested. Arsenal they claim want to cash in and they have Sidibe, Tete and Hysaj as potential replacement.

Arsenal have a strong hand in Bellerin's situation. Wherever he goes and if he goes.

What is clear is, this rumour is not going away.

3) For Central Midfield. Talk of; Ndidi, Fabinho, Kondogbia, Ndombele. Doucoure and Meyer.

4) A lot of talk about Arsenal wanting to bring in a young exciting talent in the summer. Type that will develop to being a world class player. Here are the 3 young players being mentioned.

Malcom is highly rated, but his people have opened up talks with Bayern.

Leon Bailey Is another one being mentioned.

Then of course Dembele of Barca.

5) This is the best rumour of the lot. :D :D :D

Alderweireld has rejected Spuds' latest contract offer. Looks like he is set to leave in the summer. Arsenal are very interested. :shock: :ohmy: :scared: :woot:

The source of this rumour claims Toby wants to stay in London. Spuds will never sell to us, so I do not think we will get him personally but the source claims he is a target.

The talk is Arsenal are set to bring in two CDs in the summer. Targets are: Alderweireld, Manolas, Sarr, Koulibaly, Upamecano, Diop and Diallo.

Once again, all these are rumours. But I have respect for the sources, so I won't dismiss it out of hand.

6) Rumour of Elneny getting an extension to his contract. Club happy with his progress this season.

Finally, on Wenger. No one knows a thing. But a very good source has said, one man has made it clear to all (The Board) he is in charge of that decision, should he decide to make one. That man is Stan Kroenke.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

txj wrote:Kai! You gotta love Waffiman!!!!

Buru uba! :rotf: :rotf:
Lol. Where's Abubakar?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wilfred Zaha.

This player is growing on me as an impact player on the wings. I would be happy paying 40 million for him than 90 mill for Lemar :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

anikulapo wrote:Wilfred Zaha.

This player is growing on me as an impact player on the wings. I would be happy paying 40 million for him than 90 mill for Lemar :curse:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

@MrArsenicTM:
Jose Mourinho conceded that Alexis and Pogba are ‘killing the team’ and is now eyeing a summer move for Aaron Ramsey [via @DavidWoodsStar]

I by instinct have never taken Daily Star seriously - in this case the question below is a great one:
@mesutmagic:
Replying to @MrArsenicTM @DavidWoodsStar
Why would Ramsey want to join the same team as Alexis when they hated each other at arsenal?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing we must not discount is how Agents start rumours to influence deals. Roy Hogdson came out publicly to deny Palace wanted Jack last year. Now Jack's people are pushing the Everton theory - hey, with Rooney & Theo - who knows?
On Ramsey like with Jack killer wage demands on beat up injury_prone body. Are ManU willing if one were to believe them to give up Pogba for Ramsey & cash.
I truly think Pogba should be playing off the striker - he doesn't have the tools to command matches at the highest levels from deep - when you bring in Alexis to spite ManC & get a fanbase buzz - you just might've played yourself.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

mmeny wrote:

Zaha? Not sold....maybe 10 million
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mmeny wrote:

When I mentioned

Alderwereild
Wanyama
Nzonzi
Van Dijk
Suarez

I could go on and on .... many goats chuckled or ran their mouths .... well we see how much money these guys eventually cost and how well they’ve performed .... let’s watch and see.

This kid is getting better by the day ...
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mmeny wrote:

When I mentioned

Alderwereild
Wanyama
Nzonzi
Van Dijk
Suarez

I could go on and on .... many goats chuckled or ran their mouths .... well we see how much money these guys eventually cost and how well they’ve performed .... let’s watch and see.

Sharrap!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mmeny wrote:

When I mentioned

Alderwereild
Wanyama
Nzonzi
Van Dijk
Suarez

I Remember when Aniks was begging Arsenal to buy a certain Mousa Dembele from Fulham, and same sentiment was made "Average CM from Fulham..please Arsenal can do better"..the rest is history.

Read this thread Aug 2012....Aniks hits it out of the park.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=224279&p=3603077&hi ... e#p3603077
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mmeny wrote:

When I mentioned

Alderwereild
Wanyama
Nzonzi
Van Dijk
Suarez

I Remember when Aniks was begging Arsenal to buy a certain Mousa Dembele from Fulham, and same sentiment was made "Average CM from Fulham..please Arsenal can do better"..the rest is history.

Read this thread Aug 2012....Aniks hits it out of the park.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=224279&p=3603077&hi ... e#p3603077
:clap: :clap: Uncle Aniks take a bow,@TG you also need to take a bow :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I want to bring another thread that one know it all said he is not good and we have better players but it will be like am exposing the person so will let it slide.
Hmmm we know how likes of Walcott were shrine here
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mmeny wrote:

When I mentioned

Alderwereild
Wanyama
Nzonzi
Van Dijk
Suarez

As your Ngwa friend said, sharap dia :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I supported ALL of those players, for real though. Problem is that the current Arsenal setup and dynamics does not favor talented players with no leadership skills. Zaha looks like he could benefit from mentoring...otherwise he'll become another Gervinho@ Arsenal.
AFCON 2019 sweet o