The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Mesut Ozil missed out on Arsenal's 0-0 draw at Chelsea through injury
"What Arsenal did today is show some respect at Stamford Bridge and they got the result because of that. I was delighted to see it because we've been crying out for it for many, many months."
Hmmm I wonder what the difference was? Yep talk about addition by subtraction :laugh:
We all know how great a coach Neville is.

And the top clubs know how worthless Mezut Ozil is :woot: :woot: :woot: actually the lower end ones. Hell the stoke police department even trolled him with a missing persons release :smile: :rotf: :rotf:

Wow :mrgreen:
And talking statistically we play 3 times with Ozil, won 2 lost 1. The 2 times we played without Ozil we drew in 90 minutes. That's 6 points, 6 goals for and 4 against assuming 3 points are awarded for the FA Cup victory. Now contrast that with just 2 points in 90 minutes if points are awarded for the Community Shield. Don't know about you but i will take the 6 points over the 2 points.
Go figure.

Wait wait what in the world are you on about ? What "three" did we play with Ozil? Against who? And in what competition are you talking about ???
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
"What Arsenal did today is show some respect at Stamford Bridge and they got the result because of that. I was delighted to see it because we've been crying out for it for many, many months."
Hmmm I wonder what the difference was? Yep talk about addition by subtraction :laugh:

And the top clubs know how worthless Mezut Ozil is :woot: :woot: :woot: actually the lower end ones. Hell the stoke police department even trolled him with a missing persons release :smile: :rotf: :rotf:

And talking statistically we play 3 times with Ozil, won 2 lost 1. The 2 times we played without Ozil we drew in 90 minutes. That's 6 points, 6 goals for and 4 against assuming 3 points are awarded for the FA Cup victory. Now contrast that with just 2 points in 90 minutes if points are awarded for the Community Shield. Don't know about you but i will take the 6 points over the 2 points.
Go figure.

Wait wait what in the world are you on about ? What "three" did we play with Ozil? Against who? And in what competition are you talking about ???
See the hammering you are getting. But Warriboy nor gree come last. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ramsey has outperformed Kante every single time they have played. Won't hear you speak on it though. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Gary Neville the pundit has now explained why Arsenal were not 'bulldozed' by Chelsea like he predicted. Didn't he see Iwobi and Welbeck in the line-up when he gave that stupid prediction? Now, he wants to explain what happened. These so-called pundits are as daft as the people that listen to them and take what they say as gospel. Their anti-Arsenal-profit-making agenda gets clearer and clearer with each passing week. Arsenal doing well is bad for business because of gullible internet-dominating Arsenal fans.

Thank God I have eyes and can watch the game for myself.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

anikulapo wrote:
"Arsene Wenger made a difference," Neville told Sky Sports. "He chose attitude and hard work over talent.

Iwobi and Welbeck did what Ozil and Sanchez didn't do at Liverpool. They attached themselves to the two central midfielders. When I saw Xhaka and Ramsey in this team today, I thought they would get bulldozed in midfield, however, Iwobi tucked in, making Chelsea go wide and Welbeck did the same on the other side.

He added: "When you think about Ray Parlour and the job he did for Arsenal over the years of course there would have been more talented players than him but he put in the hard work and showed the right attitude.

"In big matches at Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson went with Ji-sung Park and Darren Fletcher, why? Because they were the most talented players at the club? No, but because they needed to show discipline and respect for the opposition.

"Wenger chose a hard-working attitude over talent. They got into the shape and did the job that we've been demanding from them over the last few years.
former United defender said: "It's not difficult and ultimately that video should go to Ozil and Sanchez because they do need to come back in, but if they are not going to do the job required, sit in the stands and let two players with less talent do the job you need to do in a big match.
Arsenal were organised and discipline without the ball, Iwobi and Welbeck offered better midfield support.
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Cally wrote:Gary Neville the pundit has now explained why Arsenal were not 'bulldozed' by Chelsea like he predicted. Didn't he see Iwobi and Welbeck in the line-up when he gave that stupid prediction? Now, he wants to explain what happened. These so-called pundits are as daft as the people that listen to them and take what they say as gospel. Their anti-Arsenal-profit-making agenda gets clearer and clearer with each passing week. Arsenal doing well is bad for business because of gullible internet-dominating Arsenal fans.

Calm down. I think G. Neville was balanced in his assessment. This Arsenal we are talking about. He watched the game and post-match told what the difference was this time. Welbeck and Iwobi working hard without the ball to help Xhaka and Ramsey. It was the same midfield pairing against Liverpool that were battered by Wijnaldum and co.

What is wrong is wrong expecting the worst from a team that has a habit of crumbling vs. the top sides, and then admitting to getting it wrong.

Well done Gary Neville :clap: :clap:
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Mustafi played really well yesterday. If only the team can play with this level of focus and intensity defensively for the most part of the season. This needs to be cultivated and become a club culture. I don't mind Iwobi being mediocre going forward if he can put that kind of shift in defensively. Honing that part of his game will make him a better all round player. This will make the fans trust this team to come through with that work!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Go figure.

See the hammering you are getting. But Warriboy nor gree come last. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ramsey has outperformed Kante every single time they have played. Won't hear you speak on it though. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

If bringing a blunt butter knife to a gun fight is what you call a hammering then you are right :mrgreen: ...
Anyway you are always delusional and then will pick race with ya tail tucked in as usual sooo :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Blukyt wrote:
Cally wrote:Gary Neville the pundit has now explained why Arsenal were not 'bulldozed' by Chelsea like he predicted. Didn't he see Iwobi and Welbeck in the line-up when he gave that stupid prediction? Now, he wants to explain what happened. These so-called pundits are as daft as the people that listen to them and take what they say as gospel. Their anti-Arsenal-profit-making agenda gets clearer and clearer with each passing week. Arsenal doing well is bad for business because of gullible internet-dominating Arsenal fans.

Calm down. I think G. Neville was balanced in his assessment. This Arsenal we are talking about. He watched the game and post-match told what the difference was this time. Welbeck and Iwobi working hard without the ball to help Xhaka and Ramsey. It was the same midfield pairing against Liverpool that were battered by Wijnaldum and co.

What is wrong is wrong expecting the worst from a team that has a habit of crumbling vs. the top sides, and then admitting to getting it wrong.

Thank you ohhhh

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The worst media rubbish I saw this weekend was the interpretation of Alexis reaction to Lacazette's miss. What load of bullocks!!! That is pure evidence of the media's agenda, and it is sooo annoying that so called Arsenal fans eat that sh!te up.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Kia! City will be very very hard to beat! Chei! Imaging Papa Wenger with that city team. Total football it shall be.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Blukyt wrote:

I couldn't be calmer. Hindsight is always 20-20. He predicted that Arsenal were going to be bulldozed. Many predicted an Arsenal loss, and I wouldn't have been surprised if Arsenal had lost, but to predict similar scoreline to the Liverpool game was simply disrespectful in my opinion. My point is that it's in vogue to run Arsenal down now in the media. If you like, you can clap for Neville all day.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Could the Lazy German have faked an injury, so that he doesn't have to sit on the bench?
Who knows !!! The fact is that Ramsey and Xhaka are usually abandoned in midfield by their own players, who believe that running back to defend is not worthy of their time.
It is going to take many many many more games like this one to save an already endangered season.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oh my 145 pages and 7 points from a max of 15 , and they are celebrating a draw ..wow .. moral victories are for losers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So Ljunberg follow Jonker go Germany and is now on the unemployment line ... what a foolish move ... he was highly thought of at Arsenal smh

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:

The worst media rubbish I saw this weekend was the interpretation of Alexis reaction to Lacazette's miss. What load of bullocks!!! That is pure evidence of the media's agenda, and it is sooo annoying that so called Arsenal fans eat that sh!te up.
Spot on guys. Spot on.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

After watching the Chelsea game three times,though it was a great result in a ground we usually don't do well.I think we should have win the game as we were the better side
I think Sanchez should have start ahead of Welbeck apart from that Pedro miss for Chelsea we have better chances almost 3.Also either Sanchez would have play Laca position.
I think Giroud is a better striker than Laca,he klnows the team well and the league than LACA who has been average at best consider his price tag.
We need now go in for like 12 games with 11 win in those period.We have play 2 of the top 6,Manu is yet to play any of the top 6.The league is there for Wenger and the boys to go for it that top 4.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expres ... anchez/amp

Ahem Azuka ..... it seems you and few tortured souls are all that are left of the rapidly shrinking Camp Ozil :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: Waffi doesn't count as he is a shape shifting chameleon :taunt:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I don't understand why some pundits (and fans) always try to link both Sanchez and Ozil together. The contributions of one of them can be clearly measured either in goals or assists or both. The contributions of the other are ???
When teams are looking for Arsenal players to pouch, only Sanchez is in demand. The other guy ... nobody wants to touch him.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expres ... anchez/amp
Ahem Azuka ..... it seems you and few tortured souls are all that are left of the rapidly shrinking Camp Ozil :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: Waffi doesn't count as he is a shape shifting chameleon :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:So Ljunberg follow Jonker go Germany and is now on the unemployment line ... what a foolish move ... he was highly thought of at Arsenal smh
Always a place for Freddie at Arsenal
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Want to see Ramsey's stats. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Still not enough. Go and get more articles. Google harder, you can do it.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Want to see Ramsey's stats. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I should ask you that cuz you have spent the last two seasons throwing pelters at him :woot: how about Chacrap stats ? Abi you dey fear :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiiii thank God didn't start Bakayoko in that game. What a monster of a player. Honestly something is wrong with Arsene . Eveyone got all the players they wanted seemingly from France except us. Forget Lemar, this is the guy we needed.

What a unit he is .... Cheiii all these long legged assasibs wey dey show up from france and nah the likes of Sanogo and Yasmina Fortune, Wenger go dey collect :woot:

MLK.