The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:Hmmmm looks like it’s Bravo on sunday ... ok ohhhh :woot:

you better tell Your Son Bellerin to bring his "A" game. Can't hide and blame Arsenal Fan TV....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

where is Waffi? He hasn't updated us on the new Emirates deal, as well as the jersey deal, which are supposed to be in record amounts. I hope Kroenke, Wenger and Waffi are not planning to hide this info and revenue :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Shitty knocked out of FA Cup!!!

FA cup no be beans (To all those that like to yab Wenger).

No Quadruple!

My only regret is that the elimination of Shitty now makes Liverfool and Toto the favorites. I will be cheering Conte's Chelski from here on.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Nkume wrote:Shitty knocked out of FA Cup!!!

No Quadruple!

My only regret is that the elimination of Shitty now makes Liverfool and Toto the favorites. I will be cheering Conte's Chelski from here on.
support your own team, not the cup :roll:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Gooner1 wrote:

No Quadruple!

I ALWAYS support my team, unlike some. All I am saying is that I don't want Toto or Liverpool to win anything.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Nkume wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:

No Quadruple!

I ALWAYS support my team, unlike some. All I am saying is that I don't want Toto or Liverpool to win anything.
and why is that?.....is it because you fear for wengers job if one of those teams win?
or will it confirm to u how much they have progressed and we have regressed?
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: I have said it before, whether you are a Closet Fan like Oloye and Cellular; Everything is Wonderful Fan like Waffi, Robbynice, Azuka, and Skylolo; Fight with Everybody Fan like Anikulapo, Fans of Arsenal Fans like you-know-who, Clueless Fan like Nkume :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: ; Shake-shake Fan like Kaijufu; or Reasonable Fans :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: like the rest of us, it is Arsenal For Life! We all bring our own values and diverse opinions, and it makes our annual thread one of the MOST INTERESTING here on the CE. We are ALL committed fans.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Globero wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: I have said it before, whether you are a Closet Fan like Oloye and Cellular; Everything is Wonderful Fan like Waffi, Robbynice, Azuka, and Skylolo; Fight with Everybody Fan like Anikulapo, Fans of Arsenal Fans like you-know-who, Clueless Fan like Nkume :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: ; Shake-shake Fan like Kaijufu; or Reasonable Fans :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: like the rest of us, it is Arsenal For Life! We all bring our own values and diverse opinions, and it makes our annual thread one of the MOST INTERESTING here on the CE. We are ALL committed fans.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

azuka wrote:
Globero wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:thumbs: :thumbs: ..

btw we need a dancing kokoma emoji ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Globero wrote:
Smh :D :arrow: :arrow:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:where is Waffi? He hasn't updated us on the new Emirates deal, as well as the jersey deal, which are supposed to be in record amounts. I hope Kroenke, Wenger and Waffi are not planning to hide this info and revenue :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been heavily involved in the financial analysis with regards to its implications to us and our competitors on my WhatsApp groups.

Galzidis sold all Rights to Emirates last time around, we then sat back and watched our competitors negotiate seperate deals for training kit and other spaces on the kit like the sleeves. This cost us money.

Emirates will pay for training kit this time around but Arsenal retain its right to sell other spaces on the kit.

All this effectively means if we get in the CL our income our wages to turnover ratio will increase, giving more scope to sign top class players.

I have also looked at ManU's final accounts. They are in a different league when compared to us. Arsenal have struggling with wages to turnover ratio, they have had to sell to buy. I have even heard a rumour that the club reluctantly sold Szczesny to meet this ratio. But ManU have no such problems.

Their accounts clarifies the position, re Mkhitaryan. ManU are comfortably below 60% wages to turnover ratio, so were not under pressure to remove him from their wage bill. However, removing him now clears the way for a signing like Bale and more in the summer.

Meanwhile, without CL football, we must sell more players to bring in quality required in the summer. This Emirates deals starts in 2019.

Rumour is Adidas will be our kit suppliers, replacing Puma.

From the same source who kept on insisting Ozil will sign, comes a very mouth watering rumour concerning Barca's Dembele.

Also, rumours of Ramsey wanting to stay cos of Wenger but does not feel appreciated enough by the fans. Word is he has asked his Agent to look at opportunities outside the EPL, but Arsenal are confident he will extend, just like Wilshere will extend rumours despite other clubs muscling in with contracts that are not dependent on appearances and performance. I say hmmmm....

Rumours are one thing, but I don't believe till it is done.

On Welbeck, he initially rejected Arsenal offer, but rumours of real progress with his contract talks.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:where is Waffi? He hasn't updated us on the new Emirates deal, as well as the jersey deal, which are supposed to be in record amounts. I hope Kroenke, Wenger and Waffi are not planning to hide this info and revenue :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Been heavily involved in the financial analysis with regards to its implications to us and our competitors on my WhatsApp groups.

Galzidis sold all Rights to Emirates last time around, we then sat back and watched our competitors negotiate seperate deals for training kit and other spaces on the kit like the sleeves. This cost us money.

Emirates will pay for training kit this time around but Arsenal retain its right to sell other spaces on the kit.

All this effectively means if we get in the CL our income our wages to turnover ratio will increase, giving more scope to sign top class players.

I have also looked at ManU's final accounts. They are in a different league when compared to us. Arsenal have struggling with wages to turnover ratio, they have had to sell to buy. I have even heard a rumour that the club reluctantly sold Szczesny to meet this ratio. But ManU have no such problems.

Their accounts clarifies the position, re Mkhitaryan. ManU are comfortably below 60% wages to turnover ratio, so were not under pressure to remove him from their wage bill. However, removing him now clears the way for a signing like Bale and more in the summer.

Meanwhile, without CL football, we must sell more players to bring in quality required in the summer. This Emirates deals starts in 2019.

From the same source who kept on insisting Ozil will sign, comes a very mouth watering rumour concerning Barca's Dembele.

Also, rumours of Ramsey wanting to stay cos of Wenger but does not feel appreciated enough by the fans. Word is he has asked his Agent to look at opportunities outside the EPL, but Arsenal are confident he will extend, just like Wilshere will extend rumours despite other clubs muscling in with contracts that are not dependent on appearances and performance. I say hmmmm....

On Welbeck, he initially rejected Arsenal offer, but rumours of real progress with his contract talks.

Thanks for the update. please tell Arsenal to sell Welbeck back to Man U.
As for Ramsey, please tell him he is a MORON. He has the skills and physical attributes to play a key position for Arsenal, but he is grossly undisciplined, and sees himself as another "False 10" (like Xhaka). Tell him he is a MORON especially for doing shakara that fans do not appreciate him. MORON like him should think of how he can improve and be a better player, not competing with Ozil, Iwobi, Mkhi, Wilshere dem for #10 position.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Arsenal for life o! This weekend! We stand with una! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

So now so called Arsenal fans want to hound Bellerin out of the club? OK oh ...
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:So now so called Arsenal fans want to hound Bellerin out of the club? OK oh ...
lol..the same guy wey not get competition lol... they want chambers to play LWB....
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:Arsenal for life o! This weekend! We stand with una! :D
Yesss oooo Arsenal for life! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Arsenal! Arsenal! Arsenal! Arsenal! Come on weeeeee gooooooners!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Always knew my uncle Waffi was a naive slow learner but this takes the cake :woot: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Always knew my uncle Waffi was a naive slow learner but this takes the cake :woot: :taunt: :taunt:
We've signed top class players recently. No! :huh:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Thanks for the update. please tell Arsenal to sell Welbeck back to Man U.
As for Ramsey, please tell him he is a MORON. He has the skills and physical attributes to play a key position for Arsenal, but he is grossly undisciplined, and sees himself as another "False 10" (like Xhaka). Tell him he is a MORON especially for doing shakara that fans do not appreciate him. MORON like him should think of how he can improve and be a better player, not competing with Ozil, Iwobi, Mkhi, Wilshere dem for #10 position.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Yeah we made a transfer profit ... and your point is :woot:

Who is top class again? Lacazette
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Yeah we made a transfer profit ... and your point is :woot:

Who is top class again? Lacazette
No. Ozil. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
you done get your 2018/2019 shirt yet?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Haba... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger