The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by SylverEagles »

kajifu, stop it!!! Stop it!!! You know what they say about going into the gutter to fight with a pig? It doesn't look good on you at all. Now you're the one with mud all over you.

Please stop it! You're making this thread hard to read.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

jdizzy wrote:Dortmund now saying that there has been no contact with Arsenal whatsoever over Aubameyang. Who is deceiving who?
Lies, lies and damned lies. Dortmund are trying to preserve the secrecy of their iminent windfall and thus keep asking prices respectable. Rumours abound, Sturridge is being considered.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mmeny wrote:Chei with friends like Aniks who needs enemies, so all the time Kajifu spends here kpoming his post, you would think he will help the guy out as Waffi eviscerate the guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na you no know Anikulapo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

smartbrother wrote:36million for mustafi?
Chineke
How much did Stones cost? What of Van Dijk?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
Chineke
Remember when you guys went for Mustafi and I advised una that he failed at Everton?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:Waffibib a London house pig,a feaces eater and a 4one9.Please get a real job,how can an educated man living a low life.Stop your activities with Wenger and get a job,his era is about to end.I know how painful it must be for you after every bad result since Wenger will demand complete service all night.I hope you are applying the rub well since it does not take long for another bad result.Chei it must be painful been a pervert.Please get a job,oh sorry no one will give a pervert like you a job at your old age.

Kajifu like I said to Waffi try and exercise some restraint ... ... Cheers :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kajifu and Waffi, please enough already. No need for these vile comments. Wenger is chopping his 10 mill/year, and hasn't heard of you guys.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chineke
Remember when you guys went for Mustafi and I advised una that he failed at Everton?
Puh-lease....we only take advise from people we pay MILLIONS to :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chineke
Puh-lease....we only take advise from people we pay MILLIONS to :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
No worry, like Waffi, I'll soon purchase shares in Arsenal. make i share in the millions too. :D
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:Wenger slaps Waffiman and Skylolo with the same palm! :lol: :lol:

Wenger is a gentleman....especially after setting his sights on any compensation coming from Man U :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

If na Mourinho now, he go torpedo the deal that might remotely favor Arsenal, consequences be damned.

If na me be Wenger, I go just scatter the deal last minute just to spite Mourinho :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Send him to City on a wink-wink/nod-nod yeye deal, oreven worse, call Conte ask him for Fabregas and Batshuayi for Sanchez.

But I no be Wenger sha...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chineke
No worry, like Waffi, I'll soon purchase shares in Arsenal. make i share in the millions too. :D
you no see am so? To say I get Arsenal shares like Waffi, me sef go dey brag for CE and smile at the foolishness of others :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Wenger slaps Waffiman and Skylolo with the same palm! :lol: :lol:

Wenger is a gentleman....especially after setting his sights on any compensation coming from Man U :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

If na Mourinho now, he go torpedo the deal that might remotely favor Arsenal, consequences be damned.

If na me be Wenger, I go just scatter the deal last minute just to spite Mourinho :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Send him to City on a wink-wink/nod-nod yeye deal, oreven worse, call Conte ask him for Fabregas and Batshuayi for Sanchez.

See this yeye village chief with poor man stronghead :lol: :lol:
Look there are some money that if you spite you are only spiting yourself. Go and ask Louis van Gaal who thought he was 'spiting' United by making them pay the full term of his contract after they fired him (he pain am so tay he conveniently forgot about all the boys he fired as United manager :lol: :lol: ) and lost the opportunity to move on with another job & new challenge forgetting that United can conveniently pay him and his entire lineage for several years without batting an eyelid :D :D
United's money will always help Arsenal and hope they spread the joy to those hardworking and long-suffering boys wearing the jersey under super intense pressure week in week out.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

To Waffism, Kaji faux pas, Anigbe-Special, Fake Chief Ogbuni and all the other goon pimps and hoes tuning the internet into a battle field of goon frustration,

I got a classic for yawl

[/video]

Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those kicks were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightening
But they fought with expert timing

They were funky Naija men from funky Lagos town
They were chopping them up and they were chopping them down
It's an ancient Naija art and everybody knew their part
From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip

But they fought with expert timing

There was funky Waffi Chin and little Kaji Chung
He said here comes the big boss, let's get it on
We took a bow and made a stand, started swinging with the hand
The sudden motion made me skip now we're into a brand knew trip

But they did it with expert timing

Keep on, keep on, keep on, keep on

Make sure you have expert timing

Kung-fu fighting, had to be fast as lightning

Keep on, keep on, keep on
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chei! what an attack from Dortmund. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I once asked una, who is the greatest negotiator? You think sey Waffi mouth sweet? You havent spoken to Mourinho. I sure sey the day Jose called Wenger, na so Wenger answer phone:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chineke

He struggled at Everton but I didn't take much stock in that time because he had a good time at Valencia and had shown himself to be adaptable, versatile, and capable for Germany. If we only look at players who 'failed' somewhere, e get many guys wey no go ever see daylight. Someone like Jerome Boating would never get a second chance.
My worry with Mustafi, and with most CBs who come to play under Wenger, is that they are in for the ride of their lives. His system leaves players very unprotected. Every little mistake is enhanced. There're not many CBs who I believe can last at Arsenal with the style that they're asked to play. There're many who've been successes elsewhere, come to Arsenal, struggled, left and become capable again.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chineke

He struggled at Everton but I didn't take much stock in that time because he had a good time at Valencia and had shown himself to be adaptable, versatile, and capable for Germany. If we only look at players who 'failed' somewhere, e get many guys wey no go ever see daylight. Someone like Jerome Boating would never get a second chance.
My worry with Mustafi, and with most CBs who come to play under Wenger, is that they are in for the ride of their lives. His system leaves players very unprotected. Every little mistake is enhanced. There're not many CBs who I believe can last at Arsenal with the style that they're asked to play. There're many who've been successes elsewhere, come to Arsenal, struggled, left and become capable again.
From former Arsenal CB Sebastien Squillaci
"it’s always been difficult for central defenders at Arsenal.

“You can see that from before my time and after my time. The style of play was a bit like Spain’s. It was very open, and often we found ourselves defending in the middle one on one with the opposition attackers. It was never easy. It was very attacking. But that was the club’s philosophy.

“I talked about it with coach Wenger. He told me, ‘I know it’s difficult, but I want us to play like this, I want the attacking players to have more freedom and less defensive work’.”
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

jdizzy wrote:Dortmund now saying that there has been no contact with Arsenal whatsoever over Aubameyang. Who is deceiving who?
Dortmund have to say that no approach has been made for Aubameyang as that will mean they’ve broken serious rules not informing stock exchange.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chineke

From former Arsenal CB Sebastien Squillaci
"it’s always been difficult for central defenders at Arsenal.

“You can see that from before my time and after my time. The style of play was a bit like Spain’s. It was very open, and often we found ourselves defending in the middle one on one with the opposition attackers. It was never easy. It was very attacking. But that was the club’s philosophy.

“I talked about it with coach Wenger. He told me, ‘I know it’s difficult, but I want us to play like this, I want the attacking players to have more freedom and less defensive work’.”
Squillaci is one that I felt really bad for. The guy was terrific at Sevilla. Joined Arsenal and never looked like he belonged in the first division of football. He left for Bastia and voila! He started looking like he had a clue again.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ojafranpa wrote:
Dortmund have to say that no approach has been made for Aubameyang as that will mean they’ve broken serious rules not informing stock exchange.

FYI I am not saying Arsenal will buy but BVB said the same about Dembele and he ended up in Barca. Just saying.

On purchases ...I remember also saying Arsenal will make at most 3 purchases in this window.. 2 promotions and 1 outside buy.... I have adjusted my expectations accordingly.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Wenger and the Arsenal boards are behaving like fraudsters, they said that moving to the new stadium would allow Arsenal to compete with the likes of Real Madrid and Barca, but we are now struggling to compete with Lpool and Spurs. Arsenal fans are currently paying the highest entry fee in the world but can't compete.

Do we actually need replacement strikers or a defensive midfielder.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Kajifu and Waffi, please enough already. No need for these vile comments. Wenger is chopping his 10 mill/year, and hasn't heard of you guys.
I have made no vile comments. I have merely expressed truths about the character in question.

He has constantly and consistently gotten involved in my discussions despite conserted efforts by me to avoid discussing with him cos he is not the type I associate with.

It is bad enough he gets involved in my issues, but he then adds abuse and insults to boot. I gave him enough rope to hang himself and I have expressed in no uncertain terms my views on him.

I am a veteran of many encounters here, this cretin is not in my league. He should stick with his ilk here cos birds of the same feather flock together, I want no association with him and his cronies but if he does not take heed, I will do exactly what I have done to make him cower and whine like a bruised and rejected puppy.

Water must find it's level, he should find his level and stay away. If he does not, I shall pull no punches. When I get abuse here, I always maintain my right to reply. I cannot let scum take the p1ss.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Kajifu and Waffi, please enough already. No need for these vile comments. Wenger is chopping his 10 mill/year, and hasn't heard of you guys.
I have made no vile comments. I have merely expressed truths about the character in question.

He has constantly and consistently gotten involved in my discussions despite conserted efforts by me to avoid discussing with him cos he is not the type I associate with.

It is bad enough he gets involved in my issues, but he then adds abuse and insults to boot. I gave him enough rope to hang himself and I have expressed in no uncertain terms my views on him.

I am a veteran of many encounters here, this cretin is not in my league. He should stick with his ilk here cos birds of the same feather flock together, I want no association with him and his cronies but if he does not take heed, I will do exactly what I have done to make him cower and whine like a bruised and rejected puppy.

Water must find it's level, he should find his level and stay away. If he does not, I shall pull no punches. When I get abuse here, I always maintain my right to reply. I cannot let scum take the p1ss.
Are you calling him a Spudite? that's low :( :( :(
AFCON 2019 sweet o