The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by realtrouble »

tolahs wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
tolahs wrote:
realtrouble wrote:What is the hype about Wiltshire, is it because he is English ? He was very average today and inconsistent. Rumours that Aresenal are closing in on huge £98m double swoop for Malcom and Aubameyang
1st of all Jack has been playing a woo the fanbase game b4 he got really fit - hanging out with ArsenalfanTV regulars etc - he wants a
phat wage on his next contract though we now hear there will be a few bonus clauses to make him earn his keep.
I think his form & fitness have improved - sure not to the levels of the hype.
He played well today - i prefer him as a deep lying midfielder with a DM holding fort - we'd Xhaka today making those Ramsey runs -
our team balance's the issue & as long as AW stays with the madness we'll have a pitiful GD column.
Jack has improve, but he is not top class, he wouldn't be considered by any of the top 6 clubs on a free transfer, on his wage package. I doubt any EPL team will be willing to pay him more than £60k per week. Arsenal need to learn from the expensive contract they gave Walcott.

Xhaka, was responsible for the second goals, ball watching again, he allowed Jordan Ibe to 'Walk' past him
So you at least appreciate why Jack has been ingratiating himself with ArsenafanTV guys, putting out IG pics showing him watching game film at home after matches. It got a little extra when dude starts to tell us about his awesome diet just 6wks in - Novak was several yrs in B4 telling the world about it.
Xhaka's the no.10 for the Swiss national team - his defensive instincts reflect that.

And as Gunners fans watched Jordon Ibe breeze away from the dozing Granit Xhaka to score the winner, their familiar lament about a lack of central midfield bite and intelligence resurfaced once again.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z54HzTSUSV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
jdizzy wrote:Curious to see how Lacazette fits in if the Aubameyang rumors are true. Does he get shifted out wide in the Sanchez role or get benched? He had a brilliant season for Lyon playing out wide/support striker with Gomis as the point man
I think Laca will drop for Aubameyang to lead the line....and this will be the case even if AW decides to play 2 upfront. Laca is a better footballer technically. I hope the move comes off, Arsenal are about to become a different proposition altogether going forward with him.

Aubameyang imho is the fastest player off the ball in World football and is also very quick with it. His presence alone will win us 10 -15 extra yards vs. Opposition defenders, and tactically that should give our technicians (Ozil, Malcom?, Xhaka and Wilshere) more space to work and our midfield some breathing space from the pressing of opposition teams.

We are losing Sanchez who is a BEAST of a player, Aubameyang is not as pretty but is a BEAST as well and he is a goal machine.

Arsenal may be late to the party and progress may be slow but some fantastic business is being done in the last 2 transfer windows in and out of the club.

I just feel we need that ball winner in midfield, we are too open due to the sort of midfielders we are playing and the shape we have to play them in.

and Giroud?

In FIFA all these makes sense. But its a world cup year

According to BILD, Giroud would be heading to Dortmund
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Heavens above. United very much in pole, however Chelsea have gone from 16s to 8s with an offer includiny cash plus Batshuayi. Sanchez was once upon a time, keen to remain in London. Too late in the day perhaps, but imagine were this to materialise. Hiroshima.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Skylo, anything Beloved does is merely face saving irrelevance. The brutal truth is, Beloved into the second tier within the uppermost, that clutch of 3 or 4 hoping for a slip up and slide in to the top four. The league will never see this side of London again, or not for some time. The Carabao will fast become the focus, along with decent cup runs and a bit of gusto in the Europa. Whoever blossoms in subsequent seasons, will he plucked as Wenger finally arrives as his long desired ne plus ultra, Ajax. Well done to him, it's been long but...we're dia!
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Coach wrote:@Skylo, anything Beloved does is merely face saving irrelevance. The brutal truth is, Beloved into the second tier within the uppermost, that clutch of 3 or 4 hoping for a slip up and slide in to the top four. The league will never see this side of London again, or not for some time. The Carabao will fast become the focus, along with decent cup runs and a bit of gusto in the Europa. Whoever blossoms in subsequent seasons, will he plucked as Wenger finally arrives as his long desired ne plus ultra, Ajax. Well done to him, it's been long but...we're dia!

Nothing new there we have been second tier since oil money came into the game.....certain clubs can offer our best players bigger contracts than we cannot afford to.

Saving face is ok, you all said the same thing when we were signing Ozil and Sanchez. All the clubs in the Country want those players today... :idea:

That will not stop me from supporting the team.
To God be the glory
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chelsea, City, United all in for Alexis. That completes the big 3, Arsenal is a selling club and the buying clubs have come calling.
Sell to the highest bidder.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^If they consider Batshuayi, then Tom Shelby needs to pay the old man a visit.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Why do we like to punish ourselves like this ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Why do we like to punish ourselves like this ?
Which dimension of punishment you dey talk? Arsenal tends to have quite a few :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
Which dimension of punishment you dey talk? Arsenal tends to have quite a few :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I don't understand the complains. Our owner is making money. After all isn't he a very savvy business man? He is also a "Job Creator". Trump recently gave him a massive tax cut, so that he could create more jobs for you and your families. Our shareholders are making lots of profits on their investment ... Fans will always be fans. They can't live without the club. Instead of being fans, shouldn't you have bought shares in the team to alleviate your pains?
Arsenal is a business, not a charity. Our coach is getting well compensated for his troubles. He is paid higher than any other coach in the league ? Our balance sheet is impeccable. Our brand is still strong, based on the clicks Robbie from ArsenalFanTV gets. We are still the most popular team on CE and lots of other sites (like reddit.com , ... etc).
Bepanda
platinum wrote:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:I don't understand the complains. Our owner is making money. After all isn't he a very savvy business man? He is also a "Job Creator". Trump recently gave him a massive tax cut, so that he could create more jobs for you and your families. Our shareholders are making lots of profits on their investment ... Fans will always be fans. They can't live without the club. Instead of being fans, shouldn't you have bought shares in the team to alleviate your pains?
Arsenal is a business, not a charity. Our coach is getting well compensated for his troubles. He is paid higher than any other coach in the league ? Our balance sheet is impeccable. Our brand is still strong, based on the clicks Robbie from ArsenalFanTV gets. We are still the most popular team on CE and lots of other sites (like reddit.com , ... etc).
Bepanda
platinum wrote:
Internet fans. They don't count. Not until they get season tickets and come over to the pub for 2 or 3 cold ones pre and post game.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I wish I had the time to watch the U-23s batter United 4-0. I even got the alert to log into the game but I no get time today :curse: Looks like new boy Mavropanos had a good game as he started. I’m basing that one some comments from some people that I trust and who I knew would batter him and the club if he had stunk up the joint .

But then again, Holding and even Callumity looked like good players in their first three months at the club soooo ...
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Skylolo wrote:
Coach wrote:@Skylo, anything Beloved does is merely face saving irrelevance. The brutal truth is, Beloved into the second tier within the uppermost, that clutch of 3 or 4 hoping for a slip up and slide in to the top four. The league will never see this side of London again, or not for some time. The Carabao will fast become the focus, along with decent cup runs and a bit of gusto in the Europa. Whoever blossoms in subsequent seasons, will he plucked as Wenger finally arrives as his long desired ne plus ultra, Ajax. Well done to him, it's been long but...we're dia!

Nothing new there we have been second tier since oil money came into the game.....certain clubs can offer our best players bigger contracts than we cannot afford to.

Saving face is ok, you all said the same thing when we were signing Ozil and Sanchez. All the clubs in the Country want those players today... :idea:

You are delusional, Arsenal is owned by two billionaires, has a 60k stadium, have recently sold £100 million worth of players. Over the past years Arsenal has wasted £150 million on crap players and you think oil money is the reason why Arsenal can't compete.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

i hear that Mislinstat is trying to sign Aubameyang, however wenger initially poo-pooed the idea......thinking that the player has not got the right
attitude, well it looks like he hs to go with the flow.....don't believe the pub talkers who come here and yarn rubbish
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

realtrouble wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

You are delusional, Arsenal is owned by two billionaires, has a 60k stadium, have recently sold £100 million worth of players. Over the past years Arsenal has wasted £150 million on crap players and you think oil money is the reason why Arsenal can't compete.
I wonder who is delusional you or me? I am telling you as it is, you are telling me we have 2 billionaires and blah blah blah who is the delusional person... :lol: :lol:
To God be the glory
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

After watching their last game, I dare say that there is something seriously wrong with the Arsenal men's footie club.

You don't even want any talented youth kids exposed to this atmosphere.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hey guys! Anyone heard from Waffiman or Robby? I am on my way to where the sun dont shine, and I wanted to just ask them the direction. Thanks :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:Hey guys! Anyone heard from Waffiman or Robby? I am on my way to where the sun dont shine, and I wanted to just ask them the direction. Thanks :D
lol..why you like trouble like this ? Or better still hate Arsenal so much , dem thief ya yariyan ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Please check out Ty on Arsenal fan tv.
danfo driver wrote:Hey guys! Anyone heard from Waffiman or Robby? I am on my way to where the sun dont shine, and I wanted to just ask them the direction. Thanks :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bepanda wrote:Please check out Ty on Arsenal fan tv.
Did he go where the sun dont shine, too? :ohmy:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Chelsea now down to 4s, United way out in front, but the boys from Stamford have gone from 16 to 4/1 in under 24 hours. Package rumoured to include Batshuayi, who would certainly flourish under Arsene, shades of a young Ian Wright. Could be the new Solomon Kalou, much coveted by Chief Oga Arsene, might one add.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lmao..u CE assnal spammers una no dey hear word, una don begin dream of aubameyang :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved