The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by tfco »

Waffiman wrote:United, Spurs and Chelsea knocked out of the UCL round of 16 stage. All 3 are now focusing on top 4 and winning the FA Cup... Something Arsenal was slaughtered for by the media.

Arsenal in 6th, fighting to win the EFL Cup and focusing on the Europa trophy to qualify for CL back door

Something United was slaughtered for 12 months ago

thing is ...we won BOTH
you will win neither

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

So it is CSKA Moscow
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bouncino wrote:So it is CSKA Moscow
Yep! The EL is now a hard competition because of the guaranteed CL position. The best decision made for the competition's quality. Some top teams left in the competition.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Waffiman wrote:
bouncino wrote:So it is CSKA Moscow
Yep! The EL is now a hard competition because of the guaranteed CL position. The best decision made for the competition's quality. Some top teams left in the competition.
AS in...Was just tell some Arsenal fans this yesterday.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

theYemster wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
peron33uk wrote: My goodness, why can't we just be positive for once?

A lot of fans want Wenger gone, cool but let us support the team and players.

Leicester's case is a one off and would not happen again for the next 20 years or so. Where are they now?

Arsenal just beat Milan and still there's arguments about winning league etc.

Yesterday was really cool and you saw how the players responded because the whole Emirates stadium were behind them, the singing, the support for the team etc. The fans were the 12th man yesterday and that made a big difference for the players.

Make we support our team abeg, win or lose, Wenger or not.
Abi o! Wenger will be gone soon enough. We will all then find something
or someone else to talk about. When that day comes, may we not miss
him as I suspect we might.
Dude I was one of the most vocal supporters and defenders of Wenger both during his EPL winning years and the early part of the barren decade. Regularly defending him against the likes of kaycee2g (danfo driver), gren4life, felarey etc.

The fact that we have a difference of opinion regarding the coach shouldn't cloud your sense of history.
Bros, I am closer to your opinion than you think.
It is unlikely that Wenger will last beyond the end
of this current contract. His era is ALMOST over.
We can all see the finish line. That being the case,
I don't see much use in the intense criticism of
someone who is on his way out. Particularly, someone
of Wenger's achievement, longevity and stature.

If this means that my 'sense of history' is 'clouded',
I accept that criticism in good faith. I would also
respectfully disagree.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Xhaka once again, excellent. Anyone notice how different a role he plays now?

What role is this ? Being a comedy act with no technical or athletic ability? Okay I’m sure Athletico Madrid is terrified of facing this donkey :rotf:
You are like a radio, so easy to wind you up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a leaf from me. Learn to snub people, give them the silent treatment cos they are......... (fill the gaps) :lol: :lol:

Don't get easily wound up by anything Xhaka or Ozil. You have become too predictable. :taunt:

I know this is a bit different but you gave been all over the place since Ozil signed his contract. You even start a fight in an empty room. :lol: :lol:

My brother na sense. Nor be gragra.

Put yourself in that position where you just ignore ignorant people. Make it so that the more you ignore them, the more they get desperate and try to get you to respond to them. You don't have lose control, control the baggas, don't let them control you.

Learn from me. Just see as I poo all over them.

Psst Er the following CE members loudly and openly your claims of restraint and ignoring those who are on a mission to wind up:

The Yemsfter

Kajifu

Gooner1

Did I miss anyone else ? Yeah Real Trouble :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf:

Ok next fable please :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sad news coming out of Spain.

Looks like the season is over for Le Coq due to a ruptured Achilles’ tendon. Poor guy, wish him a speedy recovery

A
statement on their website said: "Francis Coquelin has suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon in his right leg during training this morning at the Ciutat Esportiva de Paterna. The footballer will undergo a surgical intervention in the next hours."
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I know some people here cant stand the facts when guys expose their lies and call them out.
It must be sad when no one drink that kool aids any more.Hopefully Wenger leave with a big win and direct entry to next year CL without any play off
Arsene Wenger please for your own sake just prepare this team well for Europa cup.Biko don't mess this golden opportunity,next season we will have likes of Chelsea in it.We should try and give England 5 teams in CL.Now Dortmund is out which is good news as we have Auba available to play.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:If things don't change in the next three weeks the season will be over by December and Wenger might not survive this time :idea: the fans just won't tolerate any more excuses
What fans?

Not at the Emirates. Let me make this clear, and it is already coming out. Wenger outers, who many at the Emirates blame as being part of the problem last season, will not be tolerated next season. For example, Letters have been written to the club asking Arsenal Fan TV be removed from the grounds of the Emirates.

I believe there will be violence if the club does not act on AFTV. I know the hate felt by a lot of fans at the Emirates towards them and all it will take is a controversial comment and boom. Mark my words.

The fan base is divided on social media but if this team and Manager are undermined by any sections of the fan base at the Emirates, the majority will not be passive.

Waffi Waffi Waffi my good man you keep living in denial :mrgreen:

When things went south last, predictably you pick race until the failed top four push :mrgreen: Your problem just like the Arsenal brass is that y'all are slow learners and have poor anticipatory skills .

The problems at Arsenal are obvious and pretty easy to deal with but there is a lack of will and steel to deal with the issue. And therein lies the problem and why we sorely miss David Dein.

Why does this team still need a Crocked Santi and still have no replacement?

Why do we still lack a dominant ball winning central midfielder ?

How long are we gonna waste time and resources in Mezut Ozil?

I mean I could go on and on but every season it's the same old story: Arsenal are two or three players away from being great ... the way things are going, nothing will change :idea: and come winter the in-fighting and dissension amongst the faithful will reach a fever pitch and this time, Wenger might not survive :scared:
Uncle Aniks take a bow :clap: :clap: Your post was last year July and well like you will say slow learner never learn.Lets pray Wenger just freaking win Europa .33 points out of top 4 in March 13 points behind Spurs and how anyone will blame fans is nothing short of madness .
Hmmm uncle e be like you need apply for a job at emirate help them oooh.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:If things don't change in the next three weeks the season will be over by December and Wenger might not survive this time :idea: the fans just won't tolerate any more excuses
What fans?

Not at the Emirates. Let me make this clear, and it is already coming out. Wenger outers, who many at the Emirates blame as being part of the problem last season, will not be tolerated next season. For example, Letters have been written to the club asking Arsenal Fan TV be removed from the grounds of the Emirates.

I believe there will be violence if the club does not act on AFTV. I know the hate felt by a lot of fans at the Emirates towards them and all it will take is a controversial comment and boom. Mark my words.

The fan base is divided on social media but if this team and Manager are undermined by any sections of the fan base at the Emirates, the majority will not be passive.

Waffi Waffi Waffi my good man you keep living in denial :mrgreen:

When things went south last, predictably you pick race until the failed top four push :mrgreen: Your problem just like the Arsenal brass is that y'all are slow learners and have poor anticipatory skills .

The problems at Arsenal are obvious and pretty easy to deal with but there is a lack of will and steel to deal with the issue. And therein lies the problem and why we sorely miss David Dein.

Why does this team still need a Crocked Santi and still have no replacement?

Why do we still lack a dominant ball winning central midfielder ?

How long are we gonna waste time and resources in Mezut Ozil?

I mean I could go on and on but every season it's the same old story: Arsenal are two or three players away from being great ... the way things are going, nothing will change :idea: and come winter the in-fighting and dissension amongst the faithful will reach a fever pitch and this time, Wenger might not survive :scared:
Uncle Aniks take a bow :clap: :clap: Your post was last year July and well like you will say slow learner never learn.Lets pray Wenger just freaking win Europa .33 points out of top 4 in March 13 points behind Spurs and how anyone will blame fans is nothing short of madness .
Hmmm uncle e be like you need apply for a job at emirate help them oooh.

My guy thank you ja re .... no wonder Waffi always wants to fight with you :taunt: :taunt: the wa yo man can’t handle the truth :thumb: :thumb:

Mai man :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

MLK.
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Waffiman wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Waffiman wrote:United, Spurs and Chelsea knocked out of the UCL round of 16 stage. All 3 are now focusing on top 4 and winning the FA Cup... Something Arsenal was slaughtered for by the media.
The hypocrisy is sickening. :boo:

People are saying Chelsea played well. If with was Arsenal that went down fighting, all you would hear is how useless we were. What pisses me off the most is that our fans buy into the rubbish.
Err..since the last time we won the league,Chelsea have won it with 3 different managers.Won the Champions League too. United have won the Champs league and the league multiple times since we won an EPL title. They have since sacked 2 managers that under achieved.Spurs have fired tons of managers in trying to find a winning formula.And they seem to be on the right track.They have been better than us 3 seasons running.

Only Arsenal have held on to a manager who has failed to challenge for a league title in over 10 years.With performances getting worse year in year out. That is why the fans are angry !! Not for something manufactured by any media.People can see things for themselves.
Normally, I don't waste my time responding to such rubbish. But I make this exception. They have spent over a billion pounds buying their trophies thanks to their sugar daddy. If that is not relevant that's your problem. Go support them, since you hate your lot so much.

I am proud of my players, Manager and team because they have set the standards with the least resources over the period. Now those standards we set with the least resources that were mocked by so called supporters like you, are the same standards teams who pay far more in wages and in transfers are being judged by. But of course you fail to see that for obvious reasons.

Oh! Do I hear Leicester City. As usual, when it comes to Arsenal, the exception becomes the norm. Anything for so called supporters to trash the club with.

With supporters like you lot, who needs enemies.
I see that you are still stuck on stupid with this your Wenger obsession. You still cannot respond to contrary opinion without being rude showing the utter gutter that you were raised from . All your stats that you were salivating on this forum here the last few seasons,what happened to them ? Like Aniks has told your several times,you are a slow learner.You must surely have taken the short bus to school. Foolish internet tactician that knows sod all about footy.!! :taunt:

FYI, i am going nowhere.I an Arsenal Fan not a Wenger fan. I supported him and the club when it was obvious there was no money. And i cant wait to see him leave.He's a decent man.But an out of touch coach. If you cant live with that you can take a running jump off the clock end !! :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gunzilla wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
Nkume wrote:

People are saying Chelsea played well. If with was Arsenal that went down fighting, all you would hear is how useless we were. What pisses me off the most is that our fans buy into the rubbish.
Err..since the last time we won the league,Chelsea have won it with 3 different managers.Won the Champions League too. United have won the Champs league and the league multiple times since we won an EPL title. They have since sacked 2 managers that under achieved.Spurs have fired tons of managers in trying to find a winning formula.And they seem to be on the right track.They have been better than us 3 seasons running.

Only Arsenal have held on to a manager who has failed to challenge for a league title in over 10 years.With performances getting worse year in year out. That is why the fans are angry !! Not for something manufactured by any media.People can see things for themselves.
Normally, I don't waste my time responding to such rubbish. But I make this exception. They have spent over a billion pounds buying their trophies thanks to their sugar daddy. If that is not relevant that's your problem. Go support them, since you hate your lot so much.

I am proud of my players, Manager and team because they have set the standards with the least resources over the period. Now those standards we set with the least resources that were mocked by so called supporters like you, are the same standards teams who pay far more in wages and in transfers are being judged by. But of course you fail to see that for obvious reasons.

Oh! Do I hear Leicester City. As usual, when it comes to Arsenal, the exception becomes the norm. Anything for so called supporters to trash the club with.

I see that you are still stuck on stupid with this your Wenger obsession. You still cannot respond to contrary opinion without being rude showing the utter gutter that you were raised from . All your stats that you were salivating on this forum here the last few seasons,what happened to them ? Like Aniks has told your several times,you are a slow learner.You must surely have taken the short bus to school. Foolish internet tactician that knows sod all about footy.!! :taunt:

FYI, i am going nowhere.I an Arsenal Fan not a Wenger fan. I supported him and the club when it was obvious there was no money. And i cant wait to see him leave.He's a decent man.But an out of touch coach. If you cant live with that you can take a running jump off the clock end !! :taunt: :taunt:

Sorry Gunz I forgot to add you to the list :

Kajifu

Yemster

Gooner1

RealTrouble

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Xhaka once again, excellent. Anyone notice how different a role he plays now?

What role is this ? Being a comedy act with no technical or athletic ability? Okay I’m sure Athletico Madrid is terrified of facing this donkey :rotf:

Take a leaf from me. Learn to snub people, give them the silent treatment cos they are......... (fill the gaps) :lol: :lol:

Don't get easily wound up by anything Xhaka or Ozil. You have become too predictable. :taunt:

I know this is a bit different but you gave been all over the place since Ozil signed his contract. You even start a fight in an empty room. :lol: :lol:

Put yourself in that position where you just ignore ignorant people. Make it so that the more you ignore them, the more they get desperate and try to get you to respond to them. You don't have lose control, control the baggas, don't let them control you.

slow learner, who cannot find a latrine in a sh.it house carry your stat paper wipe your claggy behind :arrow:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

anikulapo wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Sorry Gunz I forgot to add you to the list :

Kajifu

Yemster

Gooner1

RealTrouble

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kai!! aniks u dey vex me o!!! :curse: :curse: :curse: why am I third? promote am nah :taunt: :taunt:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

realtrouble wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Waffi, there are reports of a bust up in the dressing room after the Liverpool game - Wenger wouldn't comment. What's the gist? :D
I know it all in detail and I will not comment. I will never comment here on such things again. I am glad some players were beaten up by their team mates before they leave.
Waffi don come again with his "I know it all" omerta nonsense! :D

Tell us what they did to Ox. Gist us small small. :D
Waffi is a lunatic, he is glad that some players were beaten up.
Where Oga real trouble?Its been a while he post,this was funny sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai what a forum
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote:I know some people here cant stand the facts when guys expose their lies and call them out.
It must be sad when no one drink that kool aids any more.Hopefully Wenger leave with a big win and direct entry to next year CL without any play off
Arsene Wenger please for your own sake just prepare this team well for Europa cup.Biko don't mess this golden opportunity,next season we will have likes of Chelsea in it.We should try and give England 5 teams in CL.Now Dortmund is out which is good news as we have Auba available to play.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ebyboy wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
peron33uk wrote: My goodness, why can't we just be positive for once?

A lot of fans want Wenger gone, cool but let us support the team and players.

Leicester's case is a one off and would not happen again for the next 20 years or so. Where are they now?

Arsenal just beat Milan and still there's arguments about winning league etc.

Yesterday was really cool and you saw how the players responded because the whole Emirates stadium were behind them, the singing, the support for the team etc. The fans were the 12th man yesterday and that made a big difference for the players.

Make we support our team abeg, win or lose, Wenger or not.
Abi o! Wenger will be gone soon enough. We will all then find something
or someone else to talk about. When that day comes, may we not miss
him as I suspect we might.
Dude I was one of the most vocal supporters and defenders of Wenger both during his EPL winning years and the early part of the barren decade. Regularly defending him against the likes of kaycee2g (danfo driver), gren4life, felarey etc.

The fact that we have a difference of opinion regarding the coach shouldn't cloud your sense of history.
Bros, I am closer to your opinion than you think.
It is unlikely that Wenger will last beyond the end
of this current contract. His era is ALMOST over.
We can all see the finish line. That being the case,
I don't see much use in the intense criticism of
someone who is on his way out. Particularly, someone
of Wenger's achievement, longevity and stature.

If this means that my 'sense of history' is 'clouded',
I accept that criticism in good faith. I would also
respectfully disagree.
Like I posted somewhere, my criticism of Wenger is a byproduct of calling bullsh.it on rubbish excuses behind made for Arsenal's underperformance. I rarely come here and start a thread attacking Wenger. It's usually an offshoot of me replying to a post with facts.

Secondly if Wenger is "almost gone" like you claim then it's very likely it's because of the pressure from intense criticism. So conventional wisdom is that we shouldn't let up. That stubborn cat has staying power, he will stay on if you don't keep your foot on his jugular. So I disagree with your opinion regarding the usefulness of continued criticism.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Psst Er the following CE members loudly and openly your claims of restraint and ignoring those who are on a mission to wind up:

The Yemsfter

Kajifu

Gooner1

Did I miss anyone else ? Yeah Real Trouble :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf:

Ok next fable please :taunt:
Ozil sends his greetings. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

BTW! I don't wind up. I just mind my business. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gunzilla wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
Nkume wrote:

At least we are agreed. We are miles apart, just like guns and roses. I happily ignore you, hopefully you ignore me too. I beg you, pls ignore me. I like and want it that way. Cheers.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Waffi, there are reports of a bust up in the dressing room after the Liverpool game - Wenger wouldn't comment. What's the gist? :D
I know it all in detail and I will not comment. I will never comment here on such things again. I am glad some players were beaten up by their team mates before they leave.

Where Oga real trouble?Its been a while he post,this was funny sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai what a forum
What is funny about this? Of all on this forum, you are made manifest by your obvious lack of intelligence and education. Consequently, the behaviour of a street urchin is what most appeals and where you are most at home. But I am not sad or sorry for you, I am glad you are like this and hope you remain so cos I love to eliminate vermin like you.

It is not my fault you have grammer and vocabulary capabilities of a 5 year old, it is also not my fault you are the village id1ot of this forum. I know people of your level take time to understand basic things and we must be patient, but I have been patient enough with you.

Take yourself and the ills you represent and manifest elsewhere. I have no problem with that, this place is big enough so long as you stay and fart in your lane, I welcome it, but why do you have to get involved in my business?

I will only end up destroying your miserable life and existence. Why can't you get the message and mind your business. Your know, you are the only person here I despise with a passion uncontested.

There are others here I disagree with on issues, I do not even bother to have a discourse with them. There are others here who have insulted me, I have told them thanks and stopped having a discourse but I do not despise them. I have strong disagreement with them and we can see eye to eye on many other issues. I have no problem with them, it is just that I see no point in flogging a dead horse. They have their position, I have mine.

But with you I make an exception, cos you have nothing but primitiveness, you are the sewer and I can't stand your backwardness, id1ocy and moronic behaviour. You are like a flea infested rat and I don't want your disease. For the final time I say mind your farking business because you will end up being sorry. I know you are stup1d, id1otic and fo0lish but trust me, I will beat my sense and sensibility into your pathetic, scummy existence.

You have asked for this, trust me I will make sure I finish it. You are foul miserable diseased rat and I will feed you and your sad life to a mamba.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Sad news coming out of Spain.

Looks like the season is over for Le Coq due to a ruptured Achilles’ tendon. Poor guy, wish him a speedy recovery

A
statement on their website said: "Francis Coquelin has suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon in his right leg during training this morning at the Ciutat Esportiva de Paterna. The footballer will undergo a surgical intervention in the next hours."
Sad indeed. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

There are certain players I develop a real fondness for, especially the ones I saw in the youth team. I remember watching Coquelin at play Underhill, Barnet in the youth team. He has been in my heart ever since.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Given the current tensions between London and Moscow, this CSKA trip is one real palava. We do not need this trip to Moscow.

Fact: The last time Arsenal played CSKA Moscow in London, the match was attended by Andrei Lugovoi. Who earlier that day, had met Alexander Litvinenko and allegedly slipped polonium in his tea. Traces of polonium were later found at the stadium during the investigation.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Kai what a forum
What is funny about this? Of all on this forum, you are made manifest by your obvious lack of intelligence and education. Consequently, the behaviour of a street urchin is what most appeals and where you are most at home. But I am not sad or sorry for you, I am glad you are like this and hope you remain so cos I love to eliminate vermin like you.

It is not my fault you have grammer and vocabulary capabilities of a 5 year old, it is also not my fault you are the village id1ot of this forum. I know people of your level take time to understand basic things and we must be patient, but I have been patient enough with you.

Take yourself and the ills you represent and manifest elsewhere. I have no problem with that, this place is big enough so long as you stay and fart in your lane, I welcome it, but why do you have to get involved in my business?

I will only end up destroying your miserable life and existence. Why can't you get the message and mind your business. Your know, you are the only person here I despise with a passion uncontested.

There are others here I disagree with on issues, I do not even bother to have a discourse with them. There are others here who have insulted me, I have told them thanks and stopped having a discourse but I do not despise them. I have strong disagreement with them and we can see eye to eye on many other issues. I have no problem with them, it is just that I see no point in flogging a dead horse. They have their position, I have mine.

But with you I make an exception, cos you have nothing but primitiveness, you are the sewer and I can't stand your backwardness, id1ocy and moronic behaviour. You are like a flea infested rat and I don't want your disease. For the final time I say mind your farking business because you will end up being sorry. I know you are stup1d, id1otic and fo0lish but trust me, I will beat my sense and sensibility into your pathetic, scummy existence.

You have asked for this, trust me I will make sure I finish it. You are foul miserable diseased rat and I will feed you and your sad life to a mamba.
Dude what is wrong with you? It's not that serious abeg. Grow up. I'm not sure you can insult these people directly to their faces. Hiding behind the internet it's easy to talk tough. I know people like you who like to insult but can't back it up...they usually get their as.ses whopped.

You keep saying you're ignoring folks yet the two people you responded to weren't talking to you. You are the one who initiated the conversation with gunzilla and kajifu by responding to their posts neither of which were directed at you.

If you're ignoring people then just ignore them and leave it at that...no need to tell them you're ignoring them. That's just attention grabbing childish boolsh.it. Mschew!!!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯