The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by anikulapo »

jdizzy wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Sanchez
Wilshere
Welbeck
Ox
Giroud
Lucas

All linked with moves but no one wants Ozil ..,, I wonder why :woot:
Dude you are starting to sound like Bigpokey...
Dude why you so sour and grumpy :woot: you Ozilites are so sensitive
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

peron33uk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Sanchez
Wilshere
Welbeck
Ox
Giroud
Lucas

All linked with moves but no one wants Ozil ..,, I wonder why :woot:

SSHHHHHAAAARRRAAAAAPPPPPP DDDDIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAA!!!!!!

Deep down inside you must love Ozil to bits.

Not to get involved in this argument, haven't you heard the rumours of Barcelona and Atletico Madrid coming after him???

Anyway, maybe you should go and become the next manager of Arsenal and see how that works for you since there are some people that know how everything should be done and are never wrong.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Why so sensitive sweetie :laugh: :lol: :lol: make Ozil issue me humble pie nah :rotf: :rotf: stop crying honey it's gets berra :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Young pup Nelson dazzling in U-23 game.

Just a matter of time before that kid is balling in the Arsenal 1st 11.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Young pup Nelson dazzling in U-23 game.

You think he is ready to replace Ox as Bellerin's RWB back up?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:Why blame the board?Did not Wenger offer this British boys crazy money they don't deserved. How much is Welbeck,Ramsey ,Walcott, Wilshire etc on in salary?
OX,is an excellent player,Wenger was not using him well,give this guy to another coach and see him shine and likes of Real amd Barca come asking.
This is hardly about skillset tbh - chelsea are pushing for Drinkwater & Barkley - they're short on homegrown players - sold a couple of youngones recently - their gaffer has had to defend that from fan backlash - the young defender to Bournemouth etc.
Ox ain't starting in central midfield or displacing Moses at wingback
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Include buy back clause in Ox deal and sell him. Also do the same for Wilshere. If a club offers 70 MP for Sanchez, sell him.

Another person who has no clue on how things work. Ox will only leave Arsenal to a club bigger than Arsenal. Do you really think that a big club will agree to a deal where "buy back" is inserted???

Do you people even think? Do you think buy back is inserted by the selling club, solely?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You do realize that everything in a contract is agreed upon by BOTH parties? right? And all of a sudden, Chelsea, City, United or Liverpool, will take a player from you, make him better and allow arsenal to buy that player back? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
A buyback doesn't obligate a player to comeback - Carlos Vela refused to return.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Include buy back clause in Ox deal and sell him. Also do the same for Wilshere. If a club offers 70 MP for Sanchez, sell him.

Another person who has no clue on how things work. Ox will only leave Arsenal to a club bigger than Arsenal. Do you really think that a big club will agree to a deal where "buy back" is inserted???

Do you people even think? Do you think buy back is inserted by the selling club, solely?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You do realize that everything in a contract is agreed upon by BOTH parties? right? And all of a sudden, Chelsea, City, United or Liverpool, will take a player from you, make him better and allow arsenal to buy that player back? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
A buyback doesn't obligate a player to comeback - Carlos Vela refused to return.
Vela went to a smaller club
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Young pup Nelson dazzling in U-23 game.

Hearing his best friend and equally talented player has signed from City. I am hoping we have beaten off competition from all top clubs for Sancho's signature.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bouncino wrote:Funny,
I said long time ago that Arsenal won't buy after Laca and the usual suspects Oja, Cally and Waffi had a field day arguing.
The excuses have begun.
They now have reasons to sell our prized assets.
Nothing really changes.
They have already bought after Laca if rumours are correct. His name is Sancho. Remember the name.

Also, I am still hopeful of the Lemar deal. Just be calm, window is 3 weeks away.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bro, I know what a buy back is. No big club willallow that nonsense! Even a small club like west ham didn't want it in the kelechi deal. You think Chelsea, united or city will allow a smaller club like Arsenal to stroll back in and purchase Oxlade for a specifi price (and if oxlade wants to go, they are screwed)? Yea right! Maybe if oxlade is going to burnley or west brom.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Juve agreed to it with Morata. Newcastle is a option for Wilshere. Insert a buy back clause.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

We the big club begged him to comeback - he refused.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bro, I know what a buy back is. No big club willallow that nonsense! Even a small club like west ham didn't want it in the kelechi deal. You think Chelsea, united or city will allow a smaller club like Arsenal to stroll back in and purchase Oxlade for a specifi price (and if oxlade wants to go, they are screwed)? Yea right! Maybe if oxlade is going to burnley or west brom.
I appreciate you've got some polygamy issues going on with "small club/big club" - but Chelsea aren't coming from a position of strength - they need homegrown players desperately like LCFC's Drinkwater.
The owner wants to try the youth - but the gaffer seems to have mismanaged the Costa situation & wants some senior buys.

Barca had to do a lot of work to get Deulofeu back - he's with them now but initially was refusing to return. Yes Barca getting a hardtime from an ex-youth player.
The player makes the call - you just hope it pans out. a trade on clause is your best bet.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Has now ended up in mls.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I appreciate you've got some polygamy issues going on with "small club/big club" - but Chelsea aren't coming from a position of strength - they need homegrown players desperately like LCFC's Drinkwater.
The owner wants to try the youth - but the gaffer seems to have mismanaged the Costa situation & wants some senior buys.

Barca had to do a lot of work to get Deulofeu back - he's with them now but initially was refusing to return. Yes Barca getting a hardtime from an ex-youth player.
The player makes the call - you just hope it pans out. a trade on clause is your best bet.
Huh?? Polygamy?

As regards chelsea in a place of weakness, you seem to be believing the words in your brain. :lol: Arsenal is the one coming from weakness. Do you realize that the kid has 1 year left on his contract??? Chelsea can go and buy the englishman in Everton (Barkley) and Drinkwater, another Englishman.

Fact is United, Chelsea and City will not do a buy back with a smaller club. Not happening. we can make a bet, if you want.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Has now ended up in mls.
And will win a league title before Arsenal ever smells another one.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote: And will win a league title before Arsenal ever smells another one.
ohenhen1 wrote:Juve agreed to it with Morata. Newcastle is a option for Wilshere. Insert a buy back clause.
I just realized you didn't address the last person Ohenhen pointed out to you. Any reasons for that? :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote: And will win a league title before Arsenal ever smells another one.
ohenhen1 wrote:Juve agreed to it with Morata. Newcastle is a option for Wilshere. Insert a buy back clause.
I just realized you didn't address the last person Ohenhen pointed out to you. Any reasons for that? :mrgreen:
I ignored it because Ohenhen, like Oja Fry Pan Head, is a coward. he didnt address me directly. he simply made a point regarding what I said, without quoting me, why should i respond to him?

But, since you quoted me, I will respond to you. Juve is a huge club, but Juve is smaller than Real Madrid. THAT IS THE POINT! The day Juve gives a buy back clause to Verona, let me know. The point is that a "smaller club" will give a buy back option to a bigger club. Arsenal is smaller than Chelsea, United and City and thats why a buy back is not possible. If they can sell Oxlade to Burnley, perhaps, they will get the buy back inserted.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal didn't want Vela to come back. They just wanted to excercise the buy back clause to resell him for a profit. The same thing they attempted with the Wellington Silva. Which backfired due to Silva failing a medical at Bordeaux.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
anikulapo wrote:How can this club sell the Ox ???? I can't believe that ... no way you keep Ozil and then sell the Ox? Nah dem go burn down stadium if that one shele

What are you surprised about? I told you gys back in April that the Ox was gone and you guys were twerking. :lol: :lol:

LOL @ twerking....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tunisian Gooner wrote: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We believe the hype. We also believes Fabregas' hype when he broke into Arsenal. Like Fabregas, a bigger club is waiting to snap him up. You guys never learn your lesson
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
bouncino wrote:Funny,
I said long time ago that Arsenal won't buy after Laca and the usual suspects Oja, Cally and Waffi had a field day arguing.
The excuses have begun.
They now have reasons to sell our prized assets.
Nothing really changes.
They have already bought after Laca if rumours are correct. His name is Sancho. Remember the name.

Also, I am still hopeful of the Lemar deal. Just be calm, window is 3 weeks away.

we havent bought Sancho o!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."