The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by anikulapo »

“Henrikh Mkhitaryan has failed at Manchester United – yet he has been rewarded for that failure with a bigger, £200-a-week pay packet at Arsenal,” Collymore wrote in his Mirror column.

“Mind you, the Armenian fits the Gunners narrative and is a classic Arsenal player I suppose – a bit soft, a bit weak, with a ‘nice lad’ mentality.

“Mkhitaryan hasn’t been getting into a team that has been crying out for the kind of pace and invention he can offer when he is at his best because he hasn’t grasped the nettle.

“Instead, he has got himself somewhere where the expectation is rock bottom and that is Arsenal Football Club.”

GBAM!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

Yeah looks like this one will fit in well at Arsenal :rotf: :rotf:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Cmon Henrik prove the Haters and the Doubters wrong ....I believe in you Son :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:I’m still not sure what Alexis was trying to do with his statement and his convoluted description of his conversation with Henry that has caused a bonafide legend such horrible backlash from idiotic Gooners. Henry also needs to be careful with his utterances. He led the charge on television with his claims that there was division within the camp about Sanchez as he claimed some teammates didn’t want to celebrate his goal, when it was quite the opposite .

The whole thing is very strange but this is Arsenal under Arsene: dazed, confused and incoherent.

See how this club is dragging its feet with Abu as the transfer window quickly drags to an end. This club is totally inept and pathetic
Are you serious? You are scrapping the bottom of the barrel trying to blame Wenger for this.

Your dumb friend Sanchez compared himself to Henry leaving for Barca.

Henry left to join the best side in Europe and win UCL, the Chilean Bellamy joins our rivals who he finished ahead of yearly for half a million a week.

That statement would have been nice, but had to make it all about him, much like his Arsenal career.

How can you blame Arsenal or Wenger for the actions of a minority of fans?

Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
“Henrikh Mkhitaryan has failed at Manchester United – yet he has been rewarded for that failure with a bigger, £200-a-week pay packet at Arsenal,” Collymore wrote in his Mirror column.

“Mind you, the Armenian fits the Gunners narrative and is a classic Arsenal player I suppose – a bit soft, a bit weak, with a ‘nice lad’ mentality.

“Mkhitaryan hasn’t been getting into a team that has been crying out for the kind of pace and invention he can offer when he is at his best because he hasn’t grasped the nettle.

“Instead, he has got himself somewhere where the expectation is rock bottom and that is Arsenal Football Club.”

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

Cmon Henrik prove the Haters and the Doubters wrong ....I believe in you Son :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
I don bookmark. You'll soon give am a derogatory name :)
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

Why do you like quoting imbeciles?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

Sanchez was a failure at Barca. Wenger rescued and improved him. Mkhi will be awesome for us. Wanna get? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a player who left his home for Brazil as a boy to further his career cos of the war in his country.

You call that mentally fragile or you do not know a thing about him.

BTW! He has already won Gooners hearts with this.

"Yo Pierre, you wanna come out here?”

Yo! Aniks, stop whining. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

Soon? You've not been paying close attention to the jersey buyer.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

"Arsenal have run into a little bit of trouble trying to spend millions on the aforementioned Aubameyang, claims the Mirror.

The Gabonese goal machine’s club, Borussia Dortmund, have allegedly threatened to “delay” the striker’s move to the Emirates “until the summer” unless the Gunners provide them with a ready-made replacement in Olivier Giroud – and the issue is “unlikely to be resolved quickly”.

Arsene Wenger is currently checking with the Bundesliga giants that they’re completely sure they wouldn’t perhaps be interested in taking Chuba Akpom instead." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...if true, this poor excuse for a coach must think everyone is as delusional as him :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm hearing that the backroom staff that have been appointed to deal with the transfers have been forging ahead with negotiations with Wenger not taking such a pivotal role......so I very much doubt this story....(funny though) :smile:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

And yet you sat here whinging for months and months about Angel Di Maria. At least, Mkhitaryan will be able to say he won United a European trophy (credited just yesterday for that by Jose Mourinho).
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I’m still not sure what Alexis was trying to do with his statement and his convoluted description of his conversation with Henry that has caused a bonafide legend such horrible backlash from idiotic Gooners. Henry also needs to be careful with his utterances. He led the charge on television with his claims that there was division within the camp about Sanchez as he claimed some teammates didn’t want to celebrate his goal, when it was quite the opposite .

The whole thing is very strange but this is Arsenal under Arsene: dazed, confused and incoherent.

See how this club is dragging its feet with Abu as the transfer window quickly drags to an end. This club is totally inept and pathetic
Are you serious? You are scrapping the bottom of the barrel trying to blame Wenger for this.

Your dumb friend Sanchez compared himself to Henry leaving for Barca.

Henry left to join the best side in Europe and win UCL, the Chilean Bellamy joins our rivals who he finished ahead of yearly for half a million a week.

That statement would have been nice, but had to make it all about him, much like his Arsenal career.

How can you blame Arsenal or Wenger for the actions of a minority of fans?

Psst Oga I know say the exposure of ya fables dey pain you so you dey catch feelings and emotions but please tell me biko, is ya problem reading , comprehension or sore ovaries? I mean dem still dey wait the arrival of those rumored 35 million bank notes at the Kronke vault :taunt: :taunt:

Your statement makes no sense :whether taken isolation or in context as a whole
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

I know reading or comprehension no be ya strong suit but I have been very clear on Henrietta :woot: :woot: now that he left his toilet duties at United I go adopt wait and see policy :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

Sanchez was a failure at Barca. Wenger rescued and improved him. Mkhi will be awesome for us. Wanna get? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a player who left his home for Brazil as a boy to further his career cos of the war in his country.

You call that mentally fragile or you do not know a thing about him.

BTW! He has already won Gooners hearts with this.

"Yo Pierre, you wanna come out here?”

Yo! Aniks, stop whining. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe he won over you and a few yellow boned muppets over with a shout out but you never seem to fail us with ya flights of fantasy and fables :mrgreen: I know he loved Arsenal so much he ignored Arsene to sign for the bus Parker and was reduced to toilet cleaning duties :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi honest question : if Wenger was given a choice of players to choose from players available from aunties to swap Sanchez with where do you think the Armenian toilet washer go rank?

Make you keep fooling and consoling ya self :rotf:

Pogba
Lukaku
Rashford
Martial
Matic
Luke Shaw
Smalling

Would all make the list before the toilet cleaner.

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

Which one you be? :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi honest question : if Wenger was given a choice of players to choose from players available from aunties to swap Sanchez with where do you think the Armenian toilet washer go rank?

Pogba
Lukaku
Rashford
Martial
Matic
Luke Shaw
Smalling

Only Pogba and Martial I take ahead of Mkhi from that list.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Some of the nonsense we have to read here by the self acclaimed know-it-all is just funny, so a player goes to Manchester United after an outstanding season in Dortmund but somehow the said player is a scrub.

Is it possible the said player had problems adapting the style of play and added responsibilities of his new manager.

The same Mata and Lukaku been touted and lauded now as better players where once deemed not good enough for the same Mourinho and sold to Everton and Man United respectively. Going by the childish rants and insults we have to endure on this boards in the name of intelligent argument the likes of KDB, Salah, etc are scrubs.

I know! I know !! what I said doesn't fit the narrative and we can expect to see more insults and invective flying around.
Last edited by mmeny on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

I don’t hate anyone Biko. I’m not a fan of the dude and his train wreck at United, like I predicted, proved those doubts right .

Now with a fresh start and a new voice at Arsenal I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and I’m very clear about this.

My problem with Arsenal is that it’s a team criticized for being flaky, soft and mentally fragile so why go add a guy who personified all those things at United ??

Oh well make we see

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Waffi honest question : if Wenger was given a choice of players to choose from players available from aunties to swap Sanchez with where do you think the Armenian toilet washer go rank?

Pogba
Lukaku
Rashford
Martial
Matic
Luke Shaw
Smalling

Well we know ya understanding of football no pass wetin you dey read for stats sheet :taunt:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Pogba
Lukaku
Rashford
Martial
Matic
Luke Shaw
Smalling

Well we know ya understanding of football no pass wetin you dey read for stats sheet :taunt:
You chop pepper for my hand if Mhki delivers.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Pogba
Lukaku
Rashford
Martial
Matic
Luke Shaw
Smalling

You chop pepper for my hand if Mhki delivers.

Bushman na reading or comprehension :mrgreen:

I said I will give him the benefit of doubt and a clean slate. I knew for a fact he would be a Pap smear at United :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So Morata and Cesc might not play for Chelshyt on Wednesday ? Is that good or bad for Arsenal????

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

SOFT

WEAK

MENTALLY FRAGILE

I don’t hate anyone Biko. I’m not a fan of the dude and his train wreck at United, like I predicted, proved those doubts right .

Now with a fresh start and a new voice at Arsenal I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and I’m very clear about this.

My problem with Arsenal is that it’s a team criticized for being flaky, soft and mentally fragile so why go add a guy who personified all those things at United ??

Oh well make we see

Why then did you want Di Maria added to Arsenal? Why did you wail about it for so long? He ran away from cold weather, he is complaining about how Nigeria thumped them because of Messi (*there's another thread on this). Do you not see the hypocrisy of your stance?

Mkhitaryan is mentally weak because Collymore said so? I guess De Bruyne is mentally weak because he suffered the same under Mourinho? Or maybe Mata? I mean, use some semblance of logic to present your hate. There's no sense in your logic.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mmeny wrote:Some of the nonsense we have to read here by the self acclaimed know-it-all is just funny, so a player goes to Manchester United after an outstanding season in Dortmund but somehow the said player is a scrub.

Is it possible the said player had problems adapting the style of play and added responsibilities of his new manager.

The same Mata and Lukaku been touted and lauded now as better players where once deemed not good enough for the same Mourinho and sold to Everton and Man United respectively. Going by the childish rants and insults we have to endure on this boards in the name of intelligent argument the likes of KDB, Salah, etc are scrubs.

I know! I know !! what I said doesn't fit the narrative and we can expect to see more insults and invective flying around.

Like I just said to anikulapo, there's no sense in his logic. Even small pikin dey sabi follow logical train of thought. This jersey master allows hate cloud him so badly, he begins to look worse than a child in thought.

Meanwhile, bet money e go soon buy Mkhitaryan jersey. Na so e yab Ozil form front to back then comot money buy multiple jerseys.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Gooner1 wrote:"Arsenal have run into a little bit of trouble trying to spend millions on the aforementioned Aubameyang, claims the Mirror.

The Gabonese goal machine’s club, Borussia Dortmund, have allegedly threatened to “delay” the striker’s move to the Emirates “until the summer” unless the Gunners provide them with a ready-made replacement in Olivier Giroud – and the issue is “unlikely to be resolved quickly”.

Arsene Wenger is currently checking with the Bundesliga giants that they’re completely sure they wouldn’t perhaps be interested in taking Chuba Akpom instead." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...if true, this poor excuse for a coach must think everyone is as delusional as him :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm hearing that the backroom staff that have been appointed to deal with the transfers have been forging ahead with negotiations with Wenger not taking such a pivotal role......so I very much doubt this story....(funny though) :smile:
Gazidis is literally having to camp in the cold to make sure this deal is nailed.

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051