The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:The cowards who exposed their pathetic self here have shown up from their hovels with abuse. Typical. They are yellow and pathetic. They abuse and insult Wenger when the loses, the team wins a huge derby, the s***showers have no decency or class to give credit where it us due.

Cannot celebrate a NLD win, but they try to remind us of their stupidity and ignorance that made them write off the team they claim they support. Like we Gooners say about these so called supporters in my part of the Emirates. These are not supporters, they are scum. Only a scum will write off Arsenal or wish they lose a NLD.

When the derby comes, all divisions are forgotten and we unite as one against the enemy. That's how true Arsenal support roll. Go read Arsenal twitter and see what they are doing to those journos who dared pick a Tottenham player in their so called combined 11.

I cannot stand cowards. The cowards here know themselves. You lot can shove it where the sun don't shine.
Dude, grow up abeg. It's not that serious.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
Waffiman wrote:The cowards who exposed their pathetic self here have shown up from their hovels with abuse. Typical. They are yellow and pathetic. They abuse and insult Wenger when the loses, the team wins a huge derby, the s***showers have no decency or class to give credit where it us due.

Cannot celebrate a NLD win, but they try to remind us of their stupidity and ignorance that made them write off the team they claim they support. Like we Gooners say about these so called supporters in my part of the Emirates. These are not supporters, they are scum. Only a scum will write off Arsenal or wish they lose a NLD.

When the derby comes, all divisions are forgotten and we unite as one against the enemy. That's how true Arsenal support roll. Go read Arsenal twitter and see what they are doing to those journos who dared pick a Tottenham player in their so called combined 11.

I cannot stand cowards. The cowards here know themselves. You lot can shove it where the sun don't shine.
The only cowards are rumours mongers in your stupid Whatapps group, claiming that Leman and Alexis had a altercation. Arsenal are 12 points behind Mancity in November and you want us to be celebrating this hollow victory. Some of us have higher expectation than beating Spurs.

Oh Jesu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oya Waffi serves you right, now you don chop gbosa for ya fables :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf:
I did not mention him but he responded. In effect, he has called himself a coward. That's how you know a born angel*. I will resoind to the human pile of puss later. As you know, I have noting but contempt for that scum. He belongs in the gutter and he should stay firmly in the gutter. I will ensure that's the case.

I just enjoyed a twitter war with English journos. That was civil most of the time and intelligent. But this is different.

Back to you. Speak to ex players or current players, players Fighting amongst themselves or with Coaches is not necessarily a bad thing. We now know that Lehman and Sanchez had a physical confrontation which Bouldie stepped in to sort before it escalated. This is not even being contested anymore, it was major point of discussion before and after the game amongst the Emirates faithful.

Sanchez has been a pain due to him not getting his move, injury and Chile's WC failure. But he has now settled and we are getting some really positive vibes from our dressing room. Wenger seems to have cultivated a siege mentality and the players now seem to be united. If we can keep it up, anything is still possible this season

That is the best display I have seen from an Arsenal team since Santi left the team. This was a derby, in that stadium, everything is flying at 100mph plus. You got no time to catch your breath. But we saw 11 possessed players on that pitch as one. We the crowd made it 12 because the players put it down on the pitch and said to us in the crowd, are you with us or not? It was a fantastic afternoon.

Wenger's gave a tactical masterclass and the players executed it to a tee. The you see the standing ovation your friend Ozil got? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

The only cowards are rumours mongers in your stupid Whatapps group, claiming that Leman and Alexis had a altercation. Arsenal are 12 points behind Mancity in November and you want us to be celebrating this hollow victory. Some of us have higher expectation than beating Spurs.

Oh Jesu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oya Waffi serves you right, now you don chop gbosa for ya fables :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf:
I did not mention him but he responded. In effect, he has called himself a coward. That's how you know a born angel*. I will resoind to the human pile of puss later. As you know, I have noting but contempt for that scum. He belongs in the gutter and he should stay firmly in the gutter. I will ensure that's the case.

I just enjoyed a twitter war with English journos. That was civil most of the time and intelligent. But this is different.

Back to you. Speak to ex players or current players, players Fighting amongst themselves or with Coaches is not necessarily a bad thing. We now know that Lehman and Sanchez had a physical confrontation which Bouldie stepped in to sort before it escalated. This is not even being contested anymore, it was major point of discussion before and after the game amongst the Emirates faithful.

Sanchez has been a pain due to him not getting his move and Chile's WC failure. But he has now settled and we are getting some really positive vibes from our dressing room. Wenger seems to have cultivated a siege mentality and the players now seem to be united. If we can keep it up, anything is still possible this season

That is the best display I have seen from an Arsenal team since Santi left the team. This was a derby, in that stadium, everything is flying at 100mph plus. You got no time to catch your breath. But we saw 11 possessed players on that pitch as one. We the crowd made it 12 because the players put it down on the pitch and said to us in the crowd, are you with us or not? It was a fantastic afternoon.

Wenger's gave a tactical masterclass and the players executed it to a tee. The you see the standing ovation your friend Ozil got? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffi, you can direct your insults to me and I will respond in kind. You create this thread yet you are afraid to confront me.

I have dealt with you before and I will continue giving you the beat down that you deserve.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

realtrouble wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

Sanchez has been a pain due to him not getting his move and Chile's WC failure. But he has now settled and we are getting some really positive vibes from our dressing room. Wenger seems to have cultivated a siege mentality and the players now seem to be united. If we can keep it up, anything is still possible this season

Waffi, you can direct your insults to me and I will respond in kind. You create this thread yet you are afraid to confront me.

I have dealt with you before and I will continue giving you the beat down that you deserve.
First you respond to a post made to cowards. In effect, calling yourself a coward. Now this. :oops: :oops: :oops:

You are not bright are you? Read what you have written, are you a 5 year old or just a backward, uncouth, uncivil person, or all of the above. That response is so bog standard Naija Nursery and early primary school mixed with American gutter trash version (Whoops! "beat down" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ), I feel embarrassed for you. :ohmy: :ohmy: Even Trump shows more maturity than you and he writes and thinks like an 8 years old. Goodness! I feel sorry for you. Your life must be a truly miserable one. Omashe oh! Kpelle, it must be real bad.

They say, never quarrel with an.......... I won't to that, I'll let water find its level. Your response above shows your level. Ndo!

Goodbye. I can't be wasting my time with your type, I need a shower to go clean myself. Try to have a nice life. You will not be hearing from me again. Indeed, I will put you in my 'Ignore list' from now on. All da best. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Schalke 04 wants Ozil. They say the would welcome him back with open arms.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

HMMM..very interesting.....

Also Arsenal strongly linked with Raul Sanllehi of Barca...Catalyst for change indeed.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.goal.com/en/news/adebayor-in ... 2btnwn1j8r

This man is just a bloody fool. Is this some kinda cry for help? First he claims he became suicidal because his family asked him for money and now this ????
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:HMMM..very interesting.....

Also Arsenal strongly linked with Raul Sanllehi of Barca...Catalyst for change indeed.
Replacement for Rowley. Also recognition that Stat DNA has failed as a tool for spoting and signing talent.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Lipstick on a pig...still a pig.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/adebayor-in ... 2btnwn1j8r

This man is just a bloody fool. Is this some kinda cry for help? First he claims he became suicidal because his family asked him for money and now this ????
How is it a cry for help? I can't stand the punk, and the comment about Rosicky was in poor taste but he's not exactly wrong in his overall assessment. For years you yourself used to call Arsenal Les Pussies so why are you dogging Bayor?

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:

How is it a cry for help? I can't stand the punk, and the comment about Rosicky was in poor taste but he's not exactly wrong in his overall assessment. For years you yourself used to call Arsenal Les Pussies so why are you dogging Bayor?

Did you read my whole comment and grasp the totality of it or is your small brain only capable of comprehending small morsels of information ... attention seeking drama queenie :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Is this an admission that you are full of OPAKS :taunt: :taunt: yeye slow learner ... keep using data to cloud ya vision :woot:

Replacement for Rowley. Also recognition that Stat DNA has failed as a tool for spoting and signing talent.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Did you read my whole comment and grasp the totality of it or is your small brain only capable of comprehending small morsels of information ... attention seeking drama queenie :roll:
I did...and did. What has his family issue (that happened years ago) got to do with what he said about Arsenal?

Is his assessment wrong...yes or no?

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Mesut Ozil, as an unfortunate journalist found out this weekend, played brilliantly against Spurs at the weekend. Ozil was at the heart of the victory for Spurs against Arsenal, and Arsenal’s Twitter account decided to tempt fate with a smug tweet aimed at the writer.

Arsenal fans piled in on the journalist, with many crossing the line into anti-semitism and homophobia. Before that boundary was crossed, it was your normal football Twitter banter. After that, it was your depressingly normal Twitter abuse. But for all the giddy Arsenal fans’ celebration, they have missed that the win in the North London derby doesn’t change the perception of Arsenal and Ozil, it merely reinforces it.

For fans, it won’t necessarily matter right now. Like most derbies, the most important thing is to avoid defeat so as to escape the shame and humiliation of loss. This is the case in most derbies, and in most grudge matches.

Winning is, obviously, even better, because it means you can cheerfully bully the opposing fans, all in the name of tradition. The performance in the match is far less important than the end result. Indeed, winning by an illegitimate goal, or a terrible refereeing decision, makes any victory even more amusing.

Understandably, Arsenal, their Twitter account and their fans chose to revel in victory, because times have not been easy for the club. They have seen that Spurs have marched away from their own club’s stagnation, and have improved meaningfully each season under Mauricio Pochettino.

Mesut Ozil put in a shift against Tottenham in a big way – at last
They are perhaps one or two major signings away from challenging Manchester City for the title, whereas Arsenal are one or two major departures from crisis. And this win in the derby has changed little in that regard.

Alexis Sanchez might have scored, but it is accepted that he wants to actually win league titles, and his preference is to do that with Pep Guardiola and Manchester City. He has grown tired of Arsenal’s inconsistency and inertia. One win means nothing in this context. They are still only sixth, better than Burnley by virtue of goal difference.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Keep Calm Wengerbe is in Control! :taunt:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

These Wenger out brigade no go kill person ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign=1490
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

I did...and did. What has his family issue (that happened years ago) got to do with what he said about Arsenal?

Is his assessment wrong...yes or no?
IS this n!gga okay ??? You clearly didn’t read that he brought up the suicide issue last week and now this ? Anyway make i just ignore you for now ... you’re just attention hunting

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ss-fitness

Who agrees with this ???
Arsenal have overhauled their staff in the past 2 to 3 seasons and it is still ongoing. He is not the only one in that team, apart from him, there is the American who worked with the German team, Shad Forsythe, the head of performance. Tony Colbert also a Fitness Coach, Barry Solan Strength and Conditioning Coach. All of these bar Tony have joined in the past 2 to 3 years.

The Medical team has not only been overhauled, they have also spent over £8m building a medical Centre in the club and now have their own club doctor. He joined last summer. He also has a new team working with him.

Coaching has seen a major overhaul too. All these changes are now beginning to settle and bear fruit.

Now the overhaul is moving to scouting and data analysis for player purchases. Arsenal feel, they have missed out of top young players and want to be able to get player at 17 to 22 years old ahead of the of the competition. They feel, the old system is no longer good enough and StatDNA has failed.

With all the negativity here from the usual empty vessels making stupid noises, Arsenal are only 4 points off ManU in 2nd place with only 12 games played. A long way to go and we are well in this race for 2nd. Nobody will catch City and if any can, Arsenal are one of those, especially if what we are hearing about the team is true.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:Keep Calm Wengerbe is in Control! :taunt:
We are in control. Have you seen the beating we gave to those trolling journalists on Twitter. I was a part of that with over 50 tweets on this issue.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Who agrees with this ???
Arsenal have overhauled their staff in the past 2 to 3 seasons and it is still ongoing. He is not the only one in that team, apart from him, there is the American who worked with the German team, Shad Forsythe, the head of performance. Tony Colbert also a Fitness Coach, Barry Solan Strength and Conditioning Coach. All of these bar Tony have joined in the past 2 to 3 years.

The Medical team has not only been overhauled, they have also spent over £8m building a medical Centre in the club and now have their own club doctor. He joined last summer. He also has a new team working with him.

Coaching has seen a major overhaul too. All these changes are now beginning to settle and bear fruit.

Now the overhaul is moving to scouting and data analysis for player purchases. Arsenal feel, they have missed out of top young players and want to be able to get player at 17 to 22 years old ahead of the of the competition. They feel, the old system is no longer good enough and StatDNA has failed.

With all the negativity here from the usual empty vessels making stupid noises, Arsenal are only 4 points off ManU in 2nd place with only 12 games played. A long way to go and we are well in this race for 2nd. Nobody will catch City and if any can, Arsenal are one of those, especially if what we are hearing about the team is true.

Yeah all these muppets and they nearly cost Santi his leg and career :roll: :roll:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Who agrees with this ???

Yeah all these muppets and they nearly cost Santi his leg and career :roll: :roll:
Not them. Santi went away from the club for treatment.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Official.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/sven-misli ... ecruitment

Sven Mislintat appointed head of recruitment

Sven Mislintat - one of Europe’s most respected player recruitment experts - is joining us from Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund.

He is credited with creating the pipeline of young talent at Dortmund which has produced the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Shinji Kagawa and Ousmane Dembele.

Sven has been at Dortmund for 10 years and becomes our head of recruitment with responsibilities across the first team and academy. He starts in December and will work closely with manager Arsène Wenger and chief executive Ivan Gazidis, plus other coaches, the background analytics team and our global scouting network.

Arsène Wenger said: “We are delighted that Sven is joining us. Identifying and developing talent is a core part of our philosophy and Sven has an outstanding track record over many years. We look forward to him taking our existing recruitment approach forwards.”

Meanwhile our long-serving chief scout Steve Rowley, who has been responsible for unearthing many talents over his 25 years of employment with the club, has stood down from his role but will continue to maintain his relationship and support us with ad hoc scouting on a consultancy basis.

Wenger said, “We would like to thank Steve Rowley for all his hard work over many years for the club. He has been a key figure in our recruitment of so many top players and has travelled thousands and thousands of miles, watching hundreds of games for us during his time at the club. We wish him well for the future.”