The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by kajifu »

spastic wrote:
kajifu wrote:So is Wenger gonna beg Ozil sign a contract and Alexis?
One thing I notice and people don't want to admit why all this bashing take place which is rightly so about Arsenal is that yesterday we put in a performance that gans want .The scoreline was not a fair score line in this game,spurs were lucky but can we do it consistently?Why is the team blow hot and cold every now and then?
So how come we can't do this regularly?
Is it the players or Wenger ?
Nah! Igwe is in blue nest season. If you want to continue supporting him, you can fill out a temporary supporter form at mancity.co.uk :taunt:
Tufiakwa hope he head to PSG or another club outside England
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/adebayor-in ... 2btnwn1j8r

This man is just a bloody fool. Is this some kinda cry for help? First he claims he became suicidal because his family asked him for money and now this ????
How is it a cry for help? I can't stand the punk, and the comment about Rosicky was in poor taste but he's not exactly wrong in his overall assessment. For years you yourself used to call Arsenal Les Pussies so why are you dogging Bayor?

Did you read my whole comment and grasp the totality of it or is your small brain only capable of comprehending small morsels of information ... attention seeking drama queenie :roll:
I did...and did. What has his family issue (that happened years ago) got to do with what he said about Arsenal?

Is his assessment wrong...yes or no?
I think he was too hard on beloved calling the team children and he should have not said that about Rosicky.I can't stand him for all his nonsense he has done towards beloved but he was saying some truth as much as it had to accept but it was the truth..
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ss-fitness

Who agrees with this ???
Arsenal have overhauled their staff in the past 2 to 3 seasons and it is still ongoing. He is not the only one in that team, apart from him, there is the American who worked with the German team, Shad Forsythe, the head of performance. Tony Colbert also a Fitness Coach, Barry Solan Strength and Conditioning Coach. All of these bar Tony have joined in the past 2 to 3 years.

The Medical team has not only been overhauled, they have also spent over £8m building a medical Centre in the club and now have their own club doctor. He joined last summer. He also has a new team working with him.

Coaching has seen a major overhaul too. All these changes are now beginning to settle and bear fruit.

Now the overhaul is moving to scouting and data analysis for player purchases. Arsenal feel, they have missed out of top young players and want to be able to get player at 17 to 22 years old ahead of the of the competition. They feel, the old system is no longer good enough and StatDNA has failed.

With all the negativity here from the usual empty vessels making stupid noises, Arsenal are only 4 points off ManU in 2nd place with only 12 games played. A long way to go and we are well in this race for 2nd. Nobody will catch City and if any can, Arsenal are one of those, especially if what we are hearing about the team is true.

Yeah all these muppets and they nearly cost Santi his leg and career :roll: :roll:
Not them. Santi went away from the club for treatment.
Waffi are you real? The chronology of medical errors is clear for anyone to read ... stop the fables Biko ... Arsenal screwed this man up ... stop the fables!!!!!
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ss-fitness

Who agrees with this ???
Arsenal have overhauled their staff in the past 2 to 3 seasons and it is still ongoing. He is not the only one in that team, apart from him, there is the American who worked with the German team, Shad Forsythe, the head of performance. Tony Colbert also a Fitness Coach, Barry Solan Strength and Conditioning Coach. All of these bar Tony have joined in the past 2 to 3 years.

The Medical team has not only been overhauled, they have also spent over £8m building a medical Centre in the club and now have their own club doctor. He joined last summer. He also has a new team working with him.

Coaching has seen a major overhaul too. All these changes are now beginning to settle and bear fruit.

Now the overhaul is moving to scouting and data analysis for player purchases. Arsenal feel, they have missed out of top young players and want to be able to get player at 17 to 22 years old ahead of the of the competition. They feel, the old system is no longer good enough and StatDNA has failed.

With all the negativity here from the usual empty vessels making stupid noises, Arsenal are only 4 points off ManU in 2nd place with only 12 games played. A long way to go and we are well in this race for 2nd. Nobody will catch City and if any can, Arsenal are one of those, especially if what we are hearing about the team is true.

Yeah all these muppets and they nearly cost Santi his leg and career :roll: :roll:
Not them. Santi went away from the club for treatment.
Waffi are you real? The chronology of medical errors is clear for anyone to read ... stop the fables Biko ... Arsenal screwed this man up ... stop the fables!!!!!
Stop your negativity. Who operated on Santi's achilles? That doctor had to do it twice causing scar tissue that refused to heal as it got infected. I have read the whole report. I know, the Arsenal medical team did not do the two operations that started all the problems.

Besides, why do you have to bring it up? Since the new med centre was in full operation last summer. Do you know how many have been treated and how well the staff performed. You cannot take one incident, even if it was at the Med centre, which it was not, and make it seem as if it is the norm. People make mistakes and a mistake was made with Santi. Life's a biatch at times, deal with it snowflake. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

How come Arsenal sign Alexis from Barca just for a 4 year deal not 5 as most teams do?
If we had sign him for 5 years contract we will not have been in this situation with him and Ozil at the same time.
Something is not right with Sanchez contract from get go.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Since his Premier League debut in August 2014, Sanchez has been directly involved in 79 goals in the competition (55 goals, 24 assists), 24 more than any other Arsenal player.
That is world class right there.Hope he stay with beloved some how.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

This man is just a bloody fool. Is this some kinda cry for help? First he claims he became suicidal because his family asked him for money and now this ????
How is it a cry for help? I can't stand the punk, and the comment about Rosicky was in poor taste but he's not exactly wrong in his overall assessment. For years you yourself used to call Arsenal Les Pussies so why are you dogging Bayor?

Did you read my whole comment and grasp the totality of it or is your small brain only capable of comprehending small morsels of information ... attention seeking drama queenie :roll:
I did...and did. What has his family issue (that happened years ago) got to do with what he said about Arsenal?

IS this n!gga okay ??? You clearly didn’t read that he brought up the suicide issue last week and now this ? Anyway make i just ignore you for now ... you’re just attention hunting
Again, what has all that got to do with what he said about Arsenal? Family issues, suicide, cry for help and whatnot aside...is his assessment of Arsenal accurate or not? If its not then say so. It's not that hard.

Feel free to insult me after you answer.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

I think he was too hard on beloved calling the team children and he should have not said that about Rosicky.I can't stand him for all his nonsense he has done towards beloved but he was saying some truth as much as it had to accept but it was the truth..
Of course he was hard and brutal.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

With Sven Mislintat in - Is Raül Sanllehí(director of operations) still coming from Barca?
Kos gives up International footie after the WC - he's had to play with archilles issues - i suspect he's determined to avoid surgery b4 then
but might he undergo one in the summer? Our future going forward - Mustafi,Holding & Chambers - none of them's got pace - Virgil van Dijk is
probably up in Jan(lots of noise about ManC & 'Pool) - why not get in the mix - "Pool offers Sturridge - we should give TW!!!!
Chelsea rumoured to be targeting Marco Asensio - why don't we try a loan deal in Jan If Alexis & Ozil are really leaving. I don't think
the kid's ready to give up on Real just yet - he looked very good early in the season. Pretty decent punt 2me.
Xhaka, Wilshire & Ramsey - no pace or bonafide ball winner there - Give Maitland-Niles some reps in that position - play him the way Pep played
Lahm(Bayern) - gets the opp to start some counters - pace will be useful. A few teams in the EPL notably (ManC & Spurs) have got wingers playing off
the lead striker as interior players - a lot of pace to aid penetrative attacks - You watch the pass & go by KDB past Ramsey for ManC's 1st goal -
that move results ends the same way at least 8 outta 10times - sure a compact MF helps but help the crew with the odd pacy dude.
in moving Niles central - we've gotta rescue Bramall from the nightmare the kid'd in - he comes back as Sead's backup - we have Nacho mainly
as one of the centre backs.
On the Zaha noise - i ain't down on it at all - we know about failures from big clubs who blow up the next chance they get - Titi was the trackback
winger @Juve, Alexis(Bench warmer:Barca), KDB & Mo' Salah(Chelsea)

Gd Rd:
http://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/n ... i-13930787
---------------------------------------------------------------
On the NLD win - in tennis jargon - we held serve - we ain't broke their serve yet. All for the banter but people!!! we ain't 'bout to be cashing no cheques of that dance now. Nice to see passion - Burnley is a very good next fixture - Blue collar work ethic - we must match that - we have the same #of points in the league table - that's damn instructive.
----------------------------------------------------------

The easiest part is to work hard, run around and get tight to your opponent. The hardest part is playing passes through the eye of the needle and they have players like Mesut Ozil who can do that....It was a very impressive performance but it raises issues, too. When you put the effort in like that and you’re a talented player like Ozil, that is then a catalyst to when you have the ball. If you do the dirty work, you are sharper and your mind is ready when you have possession.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 96966.html
Me thinks:
We need to get Frank lampard be Ramsey's tutor the rest of the season - our goals from central MF is pathetic city.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

kajifu wrote:How come Arsenal sign Alexis from Barca just for a 4 year deal not 5 as most teams do?
If we had sign him for 5 years contract we will not have been in this situation with him and Ozil at the same time.
Kaji, Do you realize it takes two to enter into a contract? Does it occur to you that Sánchez might have asked for an eight year contract, and that the four year contract was agreed upon by both sides? Don’t be in haste to judge or place blames squarely at the feet of the club. We’re all fans, and not privy to the inner workings of the organization. Just saying.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thunder wrote:
kajifu wrote:How come Arsenal sign Alexis from Barca just for a 4 year deal not 5 as most teams do?
Kaji, Do you realize it takes two to enter into a contract? Does it occur to you that Sánchez might have asked for an eight year contract, and that the four year contract was agreed upon by both sides? Don’t be in haste to judge or place blames squarely at the feet of the club. We’re all fans, and not privy to the inner workings of the organization. Just saying.
Bro I ask a question not blaming anyone,my reason was I know most players sign 5 years deal unless older player .We had a upper hand in Sanchez deal when Liverpool were about to land him and Barca wanted to sell to them.Sanchez choose beloved even when Liverpool offer more money.So I ask why we did not give him 5 years deal?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Leon Goretzka anyone?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Leon Goretzka anyone?

Falling out of love with Ramshyt and Xhacrap?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Squad for Cologne.

Ospina

Chambers Per Holding

Debuchy ElNeny LeCoq Sportif Niles

Iwobi Big OG Welbeck
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Squad for Cologne.

Ospina

Chambers Per Holding

Debuchy ElNeny LeCoq Sportif Niles

Iwobi Big OG Welbeck
No jack Wilshere?I will not start Welbeck that just return from injury but give him some decent minutes
Remember we will be playing every 3 to 4 days for some time.
Sunday burnley then I think Wednesday another EPL game then weekend Manu then following mid week league cup then weekend EPL.
The Boss will need to used the team well hope likes of Welbeck ,Jack and Walcott if call to start will put in 100% like they fighting for their position.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

kajifu wrote:

Ospina

Chambers Per Holding

Debuchy ElNeny LeCoq Sportif Iwobi

Jacque Big OG Welbeck
No jack Wilshere?I will not start Welbeck that just return from injury but give him some decent minutes
Sunday burnley then I think Wednesday another EPL game then weekend Manu then following mid week league cup then weekend EPL.
The Boss will need to used the team well hope likes of Welbeck ,Jack and Walcott if call to start will put in 100% like they fighting for their position.
Thanks for the heads up. I forgot Wilshere. :thumbs:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Ospina

Chambers Per Holding

Debuchy ElNeny LeCoq Sportif Iwobi

Jacque Big OG Welbeck
Thanks for the heads up. I forgot Wilshere. :thumbs:
Please next time no forget Jack the real goner that bleed beloved.
So who will make your 7 sub and if no injury force changes who will be your 3 sub?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

For me, one of the most complete young midfielders in European football today. If Arsenal ever buy this dude, I'll be over the moon.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Should be a no brainer - We should be able to get him with semi competent Management
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Wouldn't this stunt Willock, Reiss Nelson, Maitland, Zelalem.

30 odd games for Schalke in his debut season, somewhere between the age of 18-19. Is it any wonder he's more complete than the ever arriving not yet arrived Zelalem. Arsenal continuously stockpile a gluttony of seeds, with barely any coming to bloom. The brutal truth is, at the standard Beloved should be aspiring for, few if any of them are good enough. The curriculum in England leaves them growth retarded and comatosed, whispering "finish him" like the unseen voice in Mortal Kombat, the Beloveds et al duly oblige. Three years from now, there will be another complete midfielder, 30 games deep on the continent and the Sydneys, Melbournes and Adelaides will be treading water in the doldrums, if they're lucky. Of course then their attitudes and nuisance in the dressing room will come to the fore.

..There needs to be a seismic shift in the handling of youth players beyond a certain age. A graduation scheme perhaps, whereupon at a certain junction, a prospect passes or fails, a pass should lead to promotion with a requirement for a set number of appearances. Failure to comply should make the player available to move via tribunal. Between 17-19, barring the precocious talents. contracts should be no more than 1 year, with performance evaluation at three intervals. Stockpiling should not be permitted, a year within an establishment is more than enough of a probationary period to observe, train and appraise a player's ability in accordance with a desired standard. If England want to make good of their World Cup winning youth teams, they need revolution not euphemistic nonsense such at the homegrown rule. Grown (barely) at home and wilted whilst waiting to grow. And yes Goretzka, why, because he's light years ahead of all the seeds in our Kew Garden, irrespective of age.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Cally wrote:
For me, one of the most complete young midfielders in European football today. If Arsenal ever buy this dude, I'll be over the moon.
He will be on a free, I think. Deal with "Shakle" ends in the summer. Bayern have been favorites to sign him since last year, but Arsenal still in contention.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
Cally wrote:
He will be on a free, I think. Deal with "Shakle" ends in the summer. Bayern have been favorites to sign him since last year, but Arsenal still in contention.
If the boy is good and other big clubs want him then he is gone as Arsenal cant compete with them unless the boy just love Wenger and Arsenal as a do or die.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:^Wouldn't this stunt Willock, Reiss Nelson, Maitland, Zelalem.

30 odd games for Schalke in his debut season, somewhere between the age of 18-19. Is it any wonder he's more complete than the ever arriving not yet arrived Zelalem. Arsenal continuously stockpile a gluttony of seeds, with barely any coming to bloom. The brutal truth is, at the standard Beloved should be aspiring for, few if any of them are good enough. The curriculum in England leaves them growth retarded and comatosed, whispering "finish him" like the unseen voice in Mortal Kombat, the Beloveds et al duly oblige. Three years from now, there will be another complete midfielder, 30 games deep on the continent and the Sydneys, Melbournes and Adelaides will be treading water in the doldrums, if they're lucky. Of course then their attitudes and nuisance in the dressing room will come to the fore.

..There needs to be a seismic shift in the handling of youth players beyond a certain age. A graduation scheme perhaps, whereupon at a certain junction, a prospect passes or fails, a pass should lead to promotion with a requirement for a set number of appearances. Failure to comply should make the player available to move via tribunal. Between 17-19, barring the precocious talents. contracts should be no more than 1 year, with performance evaluation at three intervals. Stockpiling should not be permitted, a year within an establishment is more than enough of a probationary period to observe, train and appraise a player's ability in accordance with a desired standard. If England want to make good of their World Cup winning youth teams, they need revolution not euphemistic nonsense such at the homegrown rule. Grown (barely) at home and wilted whilst waiting to grow. And yes Goretzka, why, because he's light years ahead of all the seeds in our Kew Garden, irrespective of age.
:clap: Coachitto but if what you are suggesting happen then likes of Barca and Real along with Chelsea will not have so many youths or this apply only to beloved?
Things have change today those we have in our youth system most of them are not good,we used to have decent average players coming from the youth system,the pressure on Wenger to win and keep top 4 he has now turn to sign immidiate first team ballers even though he has been piss poor in that and we hear its the system they used not working.Ballers like Kante should not even have move to Leicester when beloved boss is from France.We end up parade average waste pipe just because they stay loyal to Wenger.In 6 months we will be likely with Ozil and Sanchez,who can replaced them and be an upgrade to the team?