The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by kajifu »

I heard some players went party yesterday because of no game this weekend till Monday.
I hope they got ban or fine by Wenger or my cousin just telling lies again
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Kaji,
I hope you not already looking for excuses to give to Wenger.
One game every 3 days is about right ... if we don't get the squad to meet these requirements ... too bad.
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:Any news about Monday game with West brom.?
It will be too much play monday,Thursday and Sunday haba.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

It annoys the hell outta me every time i see Alvaro Morata in a different jersey than Arsenal or Madrid's .... both teams are truly stupid for letting this man outta their grasp .... Moreso Madrid :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:It annoys the hell outta me every time i see Alvaro Morata in a different jersey than Arsenal or Madrid's .... both teams are truly stupid for letting this man outta their grasp .... Moreso Madrid :curse:
Because e score 3 goals yesterday uncle?
We have Laca and hope he adopt fast start scoring left and right.
Uncle Aniks,Arsenal should have gone for him when he left to Juve, no way we stand a chance this summer that prices were up.You don't rate Laca?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:It annoys the hell outta me every time i see Alvaro Morata in a different jersey than Arsenal or Madrid's .... both teams are truly stupid for letting this man outta their grasp .... Moreso Madrid :curse:
Uncle Aniks,Arsenal should have gone for him when he left to Juve, no way we stand a chance this summer that prices were up.You don't rate Laca?

You are comparing Lacazette to Morata? Are you on a wind up ?????
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

It was a shame not to see him start in his best position. He is a No 10 or a winger and he played as a wing-back. But as a kid, at a club like Arsenal, you take every chance you get.

BuI worked with Reiss when I was at the Arsenal Academy and I was so impressed with him. He has all the attributes to make it.

At the Academy, he was training and playing with the Under-18s — and he was only 16. But he was so good that, after two or three months, we felt he was wasting his time.

He was not learning anything because he was too good for that standard.

So he was moved up to the Under-23s so he could work with stronger and bigger guys.t you know when you a see a player and you just want him to get the ball? He is that player. He has that ‘thing’. The rest is up to him.
I love Henry who coached him as an Arsenal academy coach telling him like it is .... DONT PLAY REISS AS A WINGBACK ARSENE !!!!!!!!

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Uncle no I'm not,I like Morata,not a big fan of Laca even though I have not flow him well when he was in France.
Issue is Morata is not doing enough to be star,how he allow that French dude to bench him is shocking,the way our defense abused him, :clap: even Mustaphi look like Maldini.i just smile that am glad Costa the trouble maker is gone.
Let's pray Laca end up better player for the sake of Arsenal.Just don't like any player playing for Chelsea and I don't wish the any good luck.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Uncle no I'm not,I like Morata,not a big fan of Laca even though I have not flow him well when he was in France.
Issue is Morata is not doing enough to be star,how he allow that French dude to bench him is shocking,the way our defense abused him, :clap: even Mustaphi look like Maldini.i just smile that am glad Costa the trouble maker is gone.
Let's pray Laca end up better player for the sake of Arsenal.Just don't like any player playing for Chelsea and I don't wish the any good luck.

Lol go and ask any Madrid fan how they feel about letting Alvaro walk and keeping Benzema :mrgreen: You do know that a Frenchman is coaching Madrid right :woot: let Benzema go on the market and see how much interest or money he will generate :mrgreen:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Looks like Ozil is eying a move to Man United next year. Would be a great move for him.
Source: http://www.espnfc.us/blog/transfer-talk ... nited-move
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

bepanda wrote:Looks like Ozil is eying a move to Man United next year. Would be a great move for him.
Source: http://www.espnfc.us/blog/transfer-talk ... nited-move
same boat as Wenger :sneaky:
the old goat has already conceded the epl title without a fight........
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol go and ask any Madrid fan how they feel about letting Alvaro walk and keeping Benzema :mrgreen: You do know that a Frenchman is coaching Madrid right :woot: let Benzema go on the market and see how much interest or money he will generate :mrgreen:
Na wa oooh for wunna Madrid,some fans want Zizou out now for poor start.I was thinking beloved fans are whining but dam.
Did Madrid had any buy back clause for Morata?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsene Wenger claims that the CL is boring ... source: espnfc.com . He could be right ... Why do we really need to qualify for a boring competition?
I'm sure that the Europa League is more exciting ...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Arsene Wenger claims that the CL is boring ... source: espnfc.com . He could be right ... Why do we really need to qualify for a boring competition?

Actually it is .... going to these strange places and unknown teams adds to the curiousity factor :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:Arsene Wenger claims that the CL is boring ... source: espnfc.com . He could be right ... Why do we really need to qualify for a boring competition?
How is he right?The man is a fraud,soon it will be because its boring that he has never won it.
I will not be surprise he will say one day Europa is a better competition and end up still not win it.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Uncle anikulapo biko how will you line up today if Wenger give you the go ahead to be incharge?
Will you play 3 at the back again?Will you start SEAD and Alexis?
I will not mind the line up that play Chelsea,replaced Welbeck with Alex and may be Elneny for your boy Xhaka.
But if your boy start he need to be at his best no need give ball under pressure.Ramsey really play good and will give him another chance and ask to play with same approach against Chelsea
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Personally I think it's time to find a proper left wing back and start preparing Kola to become a proper #6!!!!.

A strong, skillful and mobile beast in the middle of our field is what we have been begging for since Gilberto Silva and Flamini were at their best

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Personally I think it's time to find a proper left wing back and start preparing Kola to become a proper #6!!!!.

A strong, skillful and mobile beast in the middle of our field is what we have been begging for since Gilberto Silva and Flamini were at their best
So how will you line up the team today with the available players we have?
Who should be ship out next year?Do you consider us going for any player come January ?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
It was a shame not to see him start in his best position. He is a No 10 or a winger and he played as a wing-back. But as a kid, at a club like Arsenal, you take every chance you get.

BuI worked with Reiss when I was at the Arsenal Academy and I was so impressed with him. He has all the attributes to make it.

At the Academy, he was training and playing with the Under-18s — and he was only 16. But he was so good that, after two or three months, we felt he was wasting his time.

So he was moved up to the Under-23s so he could work with stronger and bigger guys.t you know when you a see a player and you just want him to get the ball? He is that player. He has that ‘thing’. The rest is up to him.
I love Henry who coached him as an Arsenal academy coach telling him like it is .... DONT PLAY REISS AS A WINGBACK ARSENE !!!!!!!!
Henry has his opinion, I also witnessed Henry in action as a kiddies coach. I saw his sessions and he has his ideas - just like every Coach.

But there is a huge difference, one has been coaching kids with great success for over over 40 years, the other is yet to coach and develop any youth player. I know, who I put my money on and why? Wenger will not just play the kid in that position, he must have seen something he felt will serve the kid better in future if he got some experience playing in that position. For Wenger, it has never been short term with young players, it gas always been the long term.

Oh! I thought you said Reiss was rubbish last Thursday. :taunt: :taunt:

Meanwhile Josh DaSilva came on and played very well in that left side of the 3 CDs. He was very good for one so young and playing in that position, but it went unnoticed. I first saw Josh play as a striker all those years ago at Hale End. Although, I have seen him play attacking MF and winger. Wenger has got him playing at defensive midfield, LB and CD. Only just under 4 years ago, I saw 15 yr old Josh playing as a striker for the Under 18s. When I think of it all, it puts his performance into context. It was very good indeed.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

Actually it is .... going to these strange places and unknown teams adds to the curiousity factor :taunt: :taunt:
Here we go again with the boring narrative. Wenger has been complaining about the format of the CL since they changed it 2 or 3 seasons ago, saying it has not achieved what it was intended to, instead it has become boring. But of course, like Trump and his racist, conservative politicians who know nothing about Blacks and inner cities except to use it for racist propaganda to their base, the ignorant ones expose themselves and their agenda.

Oh! Wenger also said he misses being in the competition. But let's pretend he didn't, cos it does not suit the narrative.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Henry has his opinion, I also witnessed Henry in action as a kiddies coach. I saw his sessions and he has his ideas - just like every Coach.

But there is a huge difference, one has been coaching kids with great success for over over 40 years, the other is yet to coach and develop any youth player. I know, who I put my money on and why? Wenger will not just play the kid in that position, he must have seen something he felt will serve the kid better in future if he got some experience playing in that position. For Wenger, it has never been short term with young players, it gas always been the long term.

Oh! I thought you said Reiss was rubbish last Thursday. :taunt: :taunt:

Meanwhile Josh DaSilva came on and played very well in that left side of the 3 CDs. He was very good for one so young and playing in that position, but it went unnoticed. I first saw Josh play as a striker all those years ago at Hale End. Although, I have seen him play attacking MF and winger. Wenger has got him playing at defensive midfield, LB and CD. Only just under 4 years ago, I saw 15 yr old Josh playing as a striker for the Under 18s. When I think of it all, it puts his performance into context. It was very good indeed.

Are you preaching to the choir or just rambling

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Here we go again with the boring narrative. Wenger has been complaining about the format of the CL since they changed it 2 or 3 seasons ago, saying it has not achieved what it was intended to, instead it has become boring. But of course, like Trump and his racist, conservative politicians who know nothing about Blacks and inner cities except to use it for racist propaganda to their base, the ignorant ones expose themselves and their agenda.

Oh! Wenger also said he misses being in the competition. But let's pretend he didn't, cos it does not suit the narrative.

Preaching to the choir or just rambling

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Who is opening the game thread? We are still waiting to see our deadly trio (Ozil, Lacazette, ans Alexis) in action. Hopefully Lacazette and Alexis will gel, and Ramsey will be unleashed on West Brom.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ramsey has ball this last two games.Play him in that hole number 10 if you not playing my boy Iwobi