The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Wow una see Neymar's bust up with Semedo at practice ????

Dayuuum it's really hard to keep a player who wants out sha ... even for a time like Barca :scared:
The boy is a trouble maker if Barca is smart they should collect the crazy money psg is offering for him.
This was one of the reason Wenger did not even look such trouble maker :roll:

and you had to spoil your argument with this Wenger nonsense :-x :-x :-x
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Dayuuum it's really hard to keep a player who wants out sha ... even for a time like Barca :scared:
The boy is a trouble maker if Barca is smart they should collect the crazy money psg is offering for him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I saw Arsenal plane at an airport in South Florida yesterday ...
I'm in Florida to watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid clasico.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bepanda wrote:I saw Arsenal plane at an airport in South Florida yesterday ...
Interesting.

But Arsenal nor get plane.

Maybe you see Emirates plane or one of the Directors or Owner private jet. Or even a private jet Arsenal hired.

But that is not ruling out what I think you are thinking.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
bepanda wrote:I saw Arsenal plane at an airport in South Florida yesterday ...
Interesting.

But Arsenal nor get plane.

Maybe you see Emirates plane or one of the Directors or Owner private jet. Or even a private jet Arsenal hired.

But that is not ruling out what I think you are thinking.
Waffi exactly what did you say here :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Not sure how to share this picture.
I have uploaded to Imgur.
I took this picture in Fort Lauderdale .... At the airport. If you zoom, you will see ...

Bepanda
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

o leave
Probably unconnected to Neymar's wish to leave - just practice intensity.
Compared to our situation with Alex - Neymar has a high buyout clause & PSG ain't a league rival - Alex wants to bounce us into boosting ManC -
Neymar ain't pushing for realMadrid.- No one in ManC or ManU can bounce those clubs into trades.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bouncino wrote:Who be this people managing Arsenal transfers?
Hear they have made a third and improved bid for Lemar.
Why do they treat player transfer like ground nut business. They will be monkeying there and another club will buy the player. These back and forth tend to antagonize selling clubs.
Same Monaco have sold players this year without the drama and fanfare. Be clinical for crying out loud.
Don't think Monaco wants to sell - the offers are getting ridiculously high - i think we should move on!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:Kolo Toure ? was converted
Alex Song .... was converted
Gooner1 wrote:so wenger is planning to use Mohamed Elneny as a cd next season?
what a clueless baboon
In a 3 at the back - he can do a job - i am thinking Europa - still think AW wants to improve his defensive skills for midfield.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

bepanda wrote:Not sure how to share this picture.
I took this picture in Fort Lauderdale .... At the airport. If you zoom, you will see ...

Bepanda
That looks to me like the plane that took Wenger and awon boys to Australia and China...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Robbynice wrote:
bepanda wrote:Not sure how to share this picture.

Bepanda
That looks to me like the plane that took Wenger and awon boys to Australia and China...
Yep!
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

With Sanchez almost certainly gone, who does Wenger turn to?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:With Sanchez almost certainly gone, who does Wenger turn to?

They have no plan B at the Emirates

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Chief that was what Wenger yash licker used to tell us how this and that player want to play for Wenger or Wenger first saw him but decide not to sign him
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Emirates Cup Line up vs Benfica

Arsenal XI: Ospina, Holding, Mertesacker, Kolasinac, Nelson, Coquelin, Xhaka, Maitland-Niles, Walcott, Iwobi, Giroud
Read more at https://www.arsenal.com/live#!timeline# ... bFS6b5g.99
Read more at https://www.arsenal.com/live#!timeline# ... gwtg4RJ.99

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Great save by Julion Cesar but Giroud should have buried that

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Theo equalizes for Arsenal but Welcome to Arsenal SEAD :thumb: :thumb: I'm liking this dude with every play .... less so for Xhacrao Huddlestone :curse:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Personally I would move SEAD into Central midfield ... he can be developed into the man in the middle we have been waiting for

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Was that not a penalty kick

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why is Walcott being allowed to take free kicks????)

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

2-1 Walcott tap in .l. What a series of passes from one end to the other ...Brilliant Arsenal :clap: :clap:

Le Coq taken off early with a knock for El Neny

MLK.