The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Wenger out,the guy can't carry this team go far again.
Make him a national team coach

He can't do it any more ... send him to the TV booth
Uncle Aniks I am honestly surprise that you are calling of Wenger out now...
So was Oga the yesmster and some of us right after all this few years that we wanted him out?
Truth be told Wenger need to leave for some young guy to take over.I don't want a situation he stay for few more years we get worst and the new manager comes now have to start from fresh.Wenger is not a serious manager because no one at Arsenal has demand trophies from him or hold him for poor performance.He finish 5th get 2 million raise,he offer OX180k that was madness,he now want to double Ozil pay that is madness.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys can some one point to me What exactly did Lacazette do in that Watford game?
So why were some people sad that he was sub?
The guy was short one on Saturday,i don't know why people go after Giroud every game.He is a better CF than Lacazette,the is a reason he start for France ahead of Laca.I hope Laca turn out good for us but he misses too many chances.Still sad about the great chance he miss against Chelsea .The are more than 7 CF better than him in EPL/
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people where do you see beloved finish this season?Top 4,outside top 4 or win the real deal?

What are your expectation of the team come May?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

About as pathetic as it gets to laud mediocrity like Troy Deeney for having a big mouth after a win. He cannot even get into Watford’s first team.

Some will claim Deeney told the truth. Their truth.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

platinum wrote:Image

Arsene MUST stay. It is the fault of Ozil and Alexis and Van Persie that this Polish drunk learned nothing at Arsenal. Xhaka too.
I knew it will come to this. Here is the link to the full interview.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 02836.html

Szczesny has given an opinion, not once did he mention Wenger, but you want to somehow twist it to suit your narrative. Desperate stuff.

All countries have different methods and approaches, does it mean one is better than the other? Will what work in Italy work in England?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Waffiman wrote:

Arsene MUST stay. It is the fault of Ozil and Alexis and Van Persie that this Polish drunk learned nothing at Arsenal. Xhaka too.

Szczesny has given an opinion, not once did he mention Wenger, but you want to somehow twist it to suit your narrative. Desperate stuff.

All countries have different methods and approaches, does it mean one is better than the other? Will what work in Italy work in England?
You're correct....for years now, I've suspected that what they play in England isn't football, it's a mix of moneyball and sand volleyball. That's why the coaching is different, Tuesday's in Stoke and all. Guardiola has finally learned the English way right?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:About as pathetic as it gets to laud mediocrity like Troy Deeney for having a big mouth after a win. He cannot even get into Watford’s first team.

Some will claim Deeney told the truth. Their truth.
Uncle no mind Troy Deeney,small Watford he cant even start for them,since Arsenal refused to sign him even when he wanted to play for free for Wenger,he has bad mouth.Its because of his big mouth now we will not only finish above them but go ahead and win the league to show him that it was just a one game mistake.He is mad because his son is a fan of beloved not Watford
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

You're correct....for years now, I've suspected that what they play in England isn't football, it's a mix of moneyball and sand volleyball. That's why the coaching is different, Tuesday's in Stoke and all. Guardiola has finally learned the English way right?
I never knew you are a big Politician,
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

The Wenger-Out movement seems to be growing ... and we are still in October.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

platinum wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

You are avoiding my point by trying to deflect. All Clubs/Coaches have different methods and approaches to the game. Szczesny has given an opinion. Do not twist it to suit your revisionist bile.

Show that quote to Henry, Cesc, Bergkamp, Kos, Llungberg, Iwobi etc etc etc etc and let me hear their response. I guess the coaching methods at Arsenal did not, and is not working for all those players and hundreds more like them who worked and still worked with Wenger. This is one reason why I am calling out your revisionist bile.

You have to be intelligent about these things, you cannot just use one quote in an interview, where the same Szczesny said he worked under some great Coaches at Arsenal, and try to twist it to belittle a man who has done and achieved so much in the game. A legend of the club you claim to support. Am sorry, I'm not having such attempt at revisionism.

You talk as if Guardiola is the first to play beautiful attacking football, in the EPL. He is not. There is nothing he has done so far that has not been done in this league, so don't cream all over yourself. Many Managers have done more spending far less.

BTW! Before you get carried away with your premature ejaculation, the league is not won in England in October.

City has spent £1.2b so far in transfer fees alone to see that type of football. Pep has spent far more in 2 seasons than Wenger spent in his first 12 years. Wenger gave us equally good, if not better football that was way ahead of its time, for a fraction of what City has paid and won trophies, yet the same Wenger now gets belittled, abused & insults from you.

See how fickle you are.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:I think Deeney is an Arsenal fan. It is left to the Arsenal players to feel the sting and react. We should have been 3 up before the penalty. Bellerin should have scored. Ozil should have scored. Gomes made a Great save on Iwobi.
The ex-con e is a Birmingham fan.

We suffered from the same post-internationals malaise and lack of energy as Chelsea did. Then we were unlucky with the penalty call and the injuries meant Wenger could not make the subs in CM. Sh1t happens at times in football.

Strangely, I did not see a player from Palace trotted out to offer his opinion about how Chelsea did not want it as much. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the crux of the issue to me.

Also we were on a 7 game unbeaten run, not once did I see all the so called Arsenal fans who are quick to abuse, insult come to praise to Manager and his team.

We win 6 and draw 1 of the last 7games, get robbed by the Referee, and suddenly everything is sh1t. Something is sh1t alright.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:I think Deeney is an Arsenal fan. It is left to the Arsenal players to feel the sting and react. We should have been 3 up before the penalty. Bellerin should have scored. Ozil should have scored. Gomes made a Great save on Iwobi.

We suffered from the same post-internationals malaise and lack of energy as Chelsea did. Then we were unlucky with the penalty call and the injuries meant Wenger could not make the subs in CM. Sh1t happens at times in football.

Strangely, I did not see a player from Palace trotted out to offer his opinion about how Chelsea did not want it as much. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the crux of the issue to me.

Also we were on a 7 game unbeaten run, not once did I see all the so called Arsenal fans who are quick to abuse, insult come to praise to Manager and his team.

Hmmm I guess City didn't have players on international break, same for united with multiple injuries going against the same club that lit up Wenger for four ... ahhh whatever
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

My only hope is that Madrid help lift my
Mood tomorrow
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The best #10 in the world has played 396 EPL MINUTES with 0 goals and 0 assists :laugh:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Hmmm I guess City didn't have players on international break, same for united with multiple injuries going against the same club that lit up Wenger for four ... ahhh whatever
Don't be a dunce. City played at home against a Stoke team that never win away to the big teams. City did not need a Ref to cheat them and did not suffer with injuries.

We needed to make changes in CM but could not. So we played with a tired Xhaka and ElNeny. Even Kolasinac felt the pace. But if you chose not to see cos of your agenda, that's fine.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Don't be a dunce. City played at home against a Stoke team that never win away to the big teams. City did not need a Ref to cheat them and did not suffer with injuries.

We needed to make changes in CM but could not. So we played with a tired Xhaka and ElNeny. Even Kolasinac felt the pace. But if you chose not to see cos of your agenda, that's fine.

My agenda? What kind of drugs are you on? Traveling to WATFORD which is next door to Arsenal's training ground is taxing ??? :mrgreen: stop doing drugs my friend .

My only agenda is for the club to win. This coach clearly cannot do it as he is more interested in appeasing losers than setting up the club to win. If Xhaka and El Neny werenso tired why not play a well rested wilshere in the second half. ANWYAY you love fables and fantasies

But then again such reasoning is above ya level so remain in ya position :woot:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

My agenda? What kind of drugs are you on? Traveling to WATFORD which is next door to Arsenal's training ground is taxing ??? :mrgreen: stop doing drugs my friend .

My only agenda is for the club to win. This coach clearly cannot do it as he is more interested in appeasing losers than setting up the club to win. If Xhaka and El Neny werenso tired why not play a well rested wilshere in the second half. ANWYAY you love fables and fantasies

Yeah! Vicarage road is now the same as the Emirates. The type of olodo stuff, I expect from one who lives near Alaska. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! Vicarage Road is in Watford, while the Emirates is in North London. London Colney (location of Arsenal's training ground) is not next door to Vicarage road in Watford. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

It is Watford's training ground that is next door to Arsenal's training ground. See how Ozil and Xhaka make you dey show yourself up. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Yeah! Vicarage road is now the same as the Emirates. The type of olodo stuff, I expect from one who lives near Alaska. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! Vicarage Road is in Watford, while the Emirates is in North London. London Colney (location of Arsenal's training ground) is not next door to Vicarage road in Watford. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

It is Watford's training ground that is next door to Arsenal's training ground. See how Ozil and Xhaka make you dey show yourself up. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffi so you sabi Yoruba like this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You remind me of baba Ijebu lesson Molete in Ibadan.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

How relevant to discourse is Deeney's criminal record? How pathetic an introduction to a wretched excuse. Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Arsenal legends and both of law breaking pasts. So effing what, how many young black men find themselves on the wrong side of the law and squander the beauty of life, living a life of crime? Deeney the ex-con...because he's rustled feathers in the chicken coop. Embarrassing. At the grand old age, imagine.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Coach wrote:How relevant to discourse is Deeney's criminal record? How pathetic an introduction to a wretched excuse. Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Arsenal legends and both of law breaking pasts. So effing what, how many young black men find themselves on the wrong side of the law and squander the beauty of life, living a life of crime? Deeney the ex-con...because he's rustled feathers in the chicken coop. Embarrassing. At the grand old age, imagine.
I hope you are not talking about Waffiman :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

realtrouble wrote:
Coach wrote:How relevant to discourse is Deeney's criminal record? How pathetic an introduction to a wretched excuse. Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Arsenal legends and both of law breaking pasts. So effing what, how many young black men find themselves on the wrong side of the law and squander the beauty of life, living a life of crime? Deeney the ex-con...because he's rustled feathers in the chicken coop. Embarrassing. At the grand old age, imagine.
I hope you are not talking about Waffiman :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na you mention Waffiman...coachito simply did his usual lyrical stuff :lol: :lol: Na you dey find trouble come mention Waffiman!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

If it's not Deeney it's someone else. Henry, Petit, Adams...Szcz. Take your pick.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯