The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Waffiman »

Currently, one transfer looks to be on the cards. It looks we have won the race for Sancho. But he is a highly promising youth player and we need at least another top class player.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Include buy back clause in Ox deal and sell him. Also do the same for Wilshere. If a club offers 70 MP for Sanchez, sell him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohenhen1 wrote:Include buy back clause in Ox deal and sell him. Also do the same for Wilshere.
There is no denand for Wilshere even though he is fit and started training.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

If this Oxlade saga's true then those who've for some time claimed our board is more about the money than the sport have been right all along.
With Debuchy & Jenkinson we don't have a back up right back - to do a deal with Chelsea(rival & enemy) is stupid - especially at a time they're struggling with homegrown players' numbers we give them Oxlade.
Yes his agent's asking for crazy wages - we've been burnt with Wilshire & Theo cos of injury record.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How can this club sell the Ox ???? I can't believe that ... no way you keep Ozil and then sell the Ox? Nah dem go burn down stadium if that one shele
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why blame the board?Did not Wenger offer this British boys crazy money they don't deserved. How much is Welbeck,Ramsey ,Walcott, Wilshire etc on in salary?
OX,is an excellent player,Wenger was not using him well,give this guy to another coach and see him shine and likes of Real amd Barca come asking.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Waffiman wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Include buy back clause in Ox deal and sell him. Also do the same for Wilshere.
Benitez rumored to want him. Sell him for like 6 MP and include a buy back clause of like 12 MP.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sanchez
Wilshere
Welbeck
Ox
Giroud
Lucas

All linked with moves but no one wants Ozil ..,, I wonder why :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Include buy back clause in Ox deal and sell him. Also do the same for Wilshere. If a club offers 70 MP for Sanchez, sell him.

Another person who has no clue on how things work. Ox will only leave Arsenal to a club bigger than Arsenal. Do you really think that a big club will agree to a deal where "buy back" is inserted???

Do you people even think? Do you think buy back is inserted by the selling club, solely?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You do realize that everything in a contract is agreed upon by BOTH parties? right? And all of a sudden, Chelsea, City, United or Liverpool, will take a player from you, make him better and allow arsenal to buy that player back? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Benitez rumored to want him. Sell him for like 6 MP and include a buy back clause of like 12 MP.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This one lives in a fantasy land. Now I can understand why you make so many fantasy line ups. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:How can this club sell the Ox ???? I can't believe that ... no way you keep Ozil and then sell the Ox? Nah dem go burn down stadium if that one shele

What are you surprised about? I told you gys back in April that the Ox was gone and you guys were twerking. :lol: :lol:
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

anikulapo wrote:Sanchez
Wilshere
Welbeck
Ox
Giroud
Lucas

SSHHHHHAAAARRRAAAAAPPPPPP DDDDIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAA!!!!!!

Deep down inside you must love Ozil to bits.

Not to get involved in this argument, haven't you heard the rumours of Barcelona and Atletico Madrid coming after him???

Anyway, maybe you should go and become the next manager of Arsenal and see how that works for you since there are some people that know how everything should be done and are never wrong.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

My prediction

Arsenal will sign Lemar or another player, one more major signing.

Sanchez would be sold

Gibbs will be sold

Ox will stay and sign a new deal

Lucas will be sold

Wilshere will be sold

Ozil will stay and sign a new deal.

Debuchy will go out on loan. Akpom will be sold.

Niles loan

Adelande loan

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Juventus rumored to want Wilshere. I think Juve will agree to a buy back clause.

bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Funny,
I said long time ago that Arsenal won't buy after Laca and the usual suspects Oja, Cally and Waffi had a field day arguing.
The excuses have begun.
They now have reasons to sell our prized assets.
Nothing really changes.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Wilshere
Welbeck
Ox
Giroud
Lucas

Dude you are starting to sound like Bigpokey...
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

bouncino wrote:Funny,
I said long time ago that Arsenal won't buy after Laca and the usual suspects Oja, Cally and Waffi had a field day arguing.
The excuses have begun.
They now have reasons to sell our prized assets.
Nothing really changes.
You know you are always wrong.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

MODs Arsenal fans must be made to pay for over use of bandwidth.....the season has not even started they have already reached 80 pages. And we know by February they will be in the region pf 300 pages.

I thought the one that reached 1000 pages was a mistake, but last season they clocked almost a thousand again spewing jagbajantis and fighting among themselves.

We can make money by putting a cap on number of free pages allowed 50/season. Anything above must be paid for.....

Mods pls act now......
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

peron33uk wrote:
Wilshere
Welbeck
Ox
Giroud
Lucas

SSHHHHHAAAARRRAAAAAPPPPPP DDDDIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAA!!!!!!

Deep down inside you must love Ozil to bits.

Not to get involved in this argument, haven't you heard the rumours of Barcelona and Atletico Madrid coming after him???

Anyway, maybe you should go and become the next manager of Arsenal and see how that works for you since there are some people that know how everything should be done and are never wrong.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Somebody confess for this site say e buy multiple Ozil jerseys, you dey there dey talk about deep down. :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

oloye wrote:MODs Arsenal fans must be made to pay for over use of bandwidth.....the season has not even started they have already reached 80 pages. And we know by February they will be in the region pf 300 pages.

I thought the one that reached 1000 pages was a mistake, but last season they clocked almost a thousand again spewing jagbajantis and fighting among themselves.

We can make money by putting a cap on number of free pages allowed 50/season. Anything above must be paid for.....

Mods pls act now......
In law, that's sooooo rich coming from you, the chief Arsenal fan. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thunder wrote:
oloye wrote:MODs Arsenal fans must be made to pay for over use of bandwidth.....the season has not even started they have already reached 80 pages. And we know by February they will be in the region pf 300 pages.

Mods pls act now......
In law, that's sooooo rich coming from you, the chief Arsenal fan. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oro erin ko leyi o....am very serious. Opportunity to generate serious revenue being wasted! I see steady revenue stream for CE from these noise makers. Haba every other club have a decent number of pages...i mean teams that have won things in europe!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

oloye wrote:
Thunder wrote:

Mods pls act now......
Oro erin ko leyi o....am very serious. Opportunity to generate serious revenue being wasted! I see steady revenue stream for CE from these noise makers. Haba every other club have a decent number of pages...i mean teams that have won things in europe!
Won things in Europe? Emirate cup nko, na for Elegbata, abi FA cup come from Idi Ayunre?
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thunder wrote:
oloye wrote:
Thunder wrote:

Mods pls act now......
Won things in Europe? Emirate cup nko, na for Elegbata, abi FA cup come from Idi Ayunre?
Emirate ko, Kabiyesirate ni!