The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

As one founding members of AMN and Elneny fan club I must say their performances today out a smile on my face.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Skylolo wrote:Incredibly, Ozil became the fastest player in Premier League history to reach 50 assists (141 games), breaking Eric Cantona’s previous record (143 games).
Fastest to 50 Premier League assists

Mesut Ozil – 141 matches
Eric Cantona – 143 matches
Dennis Bergkamp – 146 matches
Cesar Fabregas – 165 matches
David Silva – 166 matches
As we told blind bats (thanks txj) on CE for years, Mesut Ozil......pure class, I hope you reach 100 assists at a even quicker rate. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/11/mesut-ozi ... to=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

[/video]

Our boy..... :thumbs: :thumbs:
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:Incredibly, Ozil became the fastest player in Premier League history to reach 50 assists (141 games), breaking Eric Cantona’s previous record (143 games).

Mesut Ozil – 141 matches
As we told blind bats (thanks txj) on CE for years, Mesut Ozil......pure class, I hope you reach 100 assists at a even quicker rate. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

[/video]

Funny how no team in Europe wanted YOUR BOY despite these numbers :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: even on a FREE TRANSFER :rotf: :rotf:

#MUGULOLO :mrgreen:
It’s amazing what a few weeks removed from hiding under stadium grass can do :rotf: :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

Mesut Ozil – 141 matches

[/video]

Funny how no team in Europe wanted YOUR BOY despite these numbers :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: even on a FREE TRANSFER :rotf: :rotf:

It’s amazing what a few weeks removed from hiding under stadium grass can do :rotf: :laugh:
Na your Shelenge be that, if it pains you so much go and join Alexis (that was wanted out and left) at Manure.....

By the way how many Ozil kits will you buy to support his wages next year....who is the proper mugu here? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

Mesut Ozil – 141 matches

[/video]

Na your Shelenge be that, if it pains you so much go and join Alexis (that was wanted out and left) at Manure.....

By the way how many Ozil kits will you buy to support his wages next year....who is the proper mugu here? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

SLOWLOCO,

What does liking Alexis Sanchez have to do with wanting to be a United fan? You are fast moving from slow loco to ahhhh never mind .... and what’s your obsession with kit buying ? You must be a window shopping Internet fan wey nah only to open mouth and punch keys you sabi :mrgreen: I understand arsenal kits and accessories are quite expensive but take heart I’m sure somewhere they must have a second used black market where you might be able to afford some :taunt:

BUSH-LOLO :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

Mesut Ozil – 141 matches

[/video]

SLOWLOCO,

What does liking Alexis Sanchez have to do with wanting to be a United fan? You are fast moving from slow loco to ahhhh never mind .... and what’s your obsession with kit buying ? You must be a window shopping Internet fan wey nah only to open mouth and punch keys you sabi :mrgreen: I understand arsenal kits and accessories are quite expensive but take heart I’m sure somewhere they must have a second used black market where you might be able to afford some :taunt:

You can call me whatever name you want, won’t change the fact that you are the biggest Mugu around here buying Ozil jerseys......it will likely be Adidas soon, so you can expect to pay more....Mugu... :mrgreen: :rotf:
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

Mesut Ozil – 141 matches

[/video]

SLOWLOCO,

You can call me whatever name you want, won’t change the fact that you are the biggest Mugu around here buying Ozil jerseys......it will likely be Adidas soon, so you can expect to pay more....Mugu... :mrgreen: :rotf:

Wait a second who told you I bought an Ozil jersey to wear? You are not only slow but maybe a Lil crazy :mrgreen:

Again stop being shameless and answer the question ?

Why hasn’t Ozil made an EPL team of the season and why did no club in Europe even want him on A free transfer ? Yeah run away ode oshi :rotf:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:As one founding members of AMN and Elneny fan club I must say their performances today out a smile on my face.
Arsenal have a very strong bargaining hand whenever Barca come back for Bellerin. I have heard a very interesting rumour on that front involving negotiations between Arsenal and Barca. Arsenal asked for a player then offered cash plus Bellerin for the player, it is rumoured.

AMN prefers CM and has said so in a recent interview. I hear he plays CM far more in training. But the way he slotted into the RB slot after a week training there was very impressive.

I have heard good rumours of Kondobia, but the player agreed to join us, then went for Inter Milan's money about 3 years ago. So I don't trust him. Also rumoured targets in Germany.

Xhaka has quietly been excellent lately. But it won't get talked about much cause it doesn't really fit the narrative.

Wenger said a few weeks ago that he has a groin problem. I then understood why his numbers dipped. Of late, it has improved and he is not as advanced when Ozil, Mkhi and Ramsey are playing. Today, the heat map shows Elneny played in a more advanced position than him. He is playing more as a regista, the role that suits his talents.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:As one founding members of AMN and Elneny fan club I must say their performances today out a smile on my face.
Arsenal have a very strong bargaining hand whenever Barca come back for Bellerin. I have heard a very interesting rumour on that front involving negotiations between Arsenal and Barca. Arsenal asked for a player then offered cash plus Bellerin for the player, it is rumoured.

AMN prefers CM and has said so in a recent interview. I hear he plays CM far more in training. But the way he slotted into the RB slot after a week training there was very impressive.

I have heard good rumours of Kondobia, but the player agreed to join us, then went for Inter Milan's money about 3 years ago. So I don't trust him. Also rumoured targets in Germany.

Xhaka has quietly been excellent lately. But it won't get talked about much cause it doesn't really fit the narrative.

Wenger said a few weeks ago that he has a groin problem. I then understood why his numbers dipped. Of late, it has improved and he is not as advanced when Ozil, Mkhi and Ramsey are playing. Today, the heat map shows Elneny played in a more advanced position than him. He is playing more as a regista, the role that suits his talents.
Go and siddon jare :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: which kain useless comments you dey throw in there? While you were away at The Emirates, we discussed Xhaka LIVE in real time. We praised and criticized him :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What are you now telling fables about Kondogbia? Abeg go siddon :taunt:

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wa o! The natives no dey like Waffi sweet mouth anymore? In those days, they will be falling over each other to sit on Waffi's lap and hear the sweetness roll out of his tongue.... Odiegwu. :shock:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:Na wa o! The natives no dey like Waffi sweet mouth anymore? In those days, they will be falling over each other to sit on Waffi's lap and hear the sweetness roll out of his tongue.... Odiegwu. :shock:
Must you always be vulgar in your description? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Go and siddon jare :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: which kain useless comments you dey throw in there? While you were away at The Emirates, we discussed Xhaka LIVE in real time. We praised and criticized him :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I wonder what narrative he's alluding to, that Arsenal is currently 30/33 points behind the league leaders and champs-in-waiting, 12 points outta champs league qualification, 8 points out of Europa league spot, already outta the FA Cup, got hammered in the other Cup...whaddai leave out?

All because we beat a couple of scrub teams in the past week. Pfft!!!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Arsenal is BACK

Arsene is staying. We can see the great work that he is doing.

That was the agreement at Emirates. Anyone not satisfied should go where the sun don't shine. We the true fans have spoken.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

wanaj0 wrote:Arsenal is BACK

That was the agreement at Emirates. Anyone not satisfied should go where the sun don't shine. We the true fans have spoken.
This your Waffi trolling used to be funny, but it's quite old now. Look for some other material. It's childish now.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Congratulations to Arsene Wenger and the boys on an assured
performance against Watford yesterday. I found much to be
encouraged and hopeful in that performance. Looking forward
to the game against Milan.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

theYemster wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I wonder what narrative he's alluding to, that Arsenal is currently 30/33 points behind the league leaders and champs-in-waiting, 12 points outta champs league qualification, 8 points out of Europa league spot, already outta the FA Cup, got hammered in the other Cup...whaddai leave out?

All because we beat a couple of scrub teams in the past week. Pfft!!!
the behaviour is always the same, on a macro level, the team has been/is tanking.....however, these meaningless victories are talked up as if the club has now "turned the corner" :roll:
then they postulate and crow about rumours of individual players and why they haven't performed.....like as if that is the only reason why the club have been p1ss poor.......
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
kajifu wrote:We are back, 2 clean sheet back to back.Europa remain our target to CL.
Cech today save pk,I will go play lottery this evening at seven 7.
Wenger thanks for the small changes you did,small small you will also start benching players like Xhaka and Mustafi if they are having bad games.
Holding take a bow,first player Deeney,say he will be Arsenal hard man .
Can not wait for us to do a double on Milan
Those of use that go to Emirates have told you cunts that Wenger is going nowhere! You can all go support Watford.

Where are all the Wenger must go fans? We dealt with them at the side that I was at Emirates. We true fans were singing Wenger for Life
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
....u crack me up
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Arsenal is BACK

This your Waffi trolling used to be funny, but it's quite old now. Look for some other material. It's childish now.
My bro, I know the joke is old and tired now. But oga Wanajo na my man. I do enjoy them at times and have a chuckle too.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ebyboy wrote:Congratulations to Arsene Wenger and the boys on an assured
performance against Watford yesterday. I found much to be
encouraged and hopeful in that performance. Looking forward
to the game against Milan.
A good performance considering he made 6 changes but we are a long way away from what we want to be. We have sold too many players in the last 2 windows, we now lack the sort of quality in depth that gave us top 4 on a regular basis.

Arsenal need at least 3 top quality players in CM and CD plus a good keeper in the next window. Then they need another 3 decent additions. We will not do it Europa League football irrespective of who the Manager is.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
What are you now telling fables about Kondogbia? Abeg go siddon :taunt:
Go back and see my posts 're Kondogbia. No one was more angry when he took the money and made that stupid move to Inter.

There are rumours of Arsenal interest again.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My prayers for beloved is God should used Wenger well to win this year Europa,not to allow him mess up.
A win and we are into CL,just don't want us go 2 years without CL football.It will be a success that we get back to CL and left Europe.
This Way Wenger can just step down with his head high and give the new manager a big gap to fill.
Chai how did we end up 33 points behind City???????
12 behind Liverpool? and even 8 points behind in 5th place , when our target used to be top 4?
Give it to Man City :clap: :clap: :clap: it has nothing to do with money the way the players playing every game seriously.I hope our players will react this way in our Europa.
Do we have players like President Weah that can die in a game just for Wenger to win?I hope the players do this method just for Wenger.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

2-0 win + 3-0 win = 5 years extension for the Arsene Wenger. Isn't it wonderful?
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:My prayers for beloved is God should used Wenger well to win this year Europa,not to allow him mess up.
A win and we are into CL,just don't want us go 2 years without CL football.It will be a success that we get back to CL and left Europe.
This Way Wenger can just step down with his head high and give the new manager a big gap to fill.
Chai how did we end up 33 points behind City???????
12 behind Liverpool? and even 8 points behind in 5th place , when our target used to be top 4?
Give it to Man City :clap: :clap: :clap: it has nothing to do with money the way the players playing every game seriously.I hope our players will react this way in our Europa.
Do we have players like President Weah that can die in a game just for Wenger to win?I hope the players do this method just for Wenger.