The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/morals-o ... x8sr4l822g

Imagine City claiming MORALS OVER MONEY :lol:

It’s from goal.com so believe it at your own peril but it’s so funny to read the alleged bad belle from the arrogant tap em up City Entitled cabal. :lol:

Anyway good luck to Alexis. Hope he plays well because he will have a bullseye on his back in London and in manchester :mrgreen:
You sef see am...Can you imagine? Laugh wan kill me die... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ah! Baba Babs. Ekaaro o. Ki lo n se le? :D
I dey like Dele padi mi... :D

I see say you dey laugh us Arsenal fans because market rough small for us right now. Just remember say we are still in January, a long away from May. Fact not feelings! :twisted:

My brother, my popsi dey always tell me that time: "You dont kick a man when he is down."

One day, for school, na so fight start. I commot this boy leg, and e fall for ground. Na so me, mugu, I no gree kick am. Only for this boy to stand up, give me the beating of my life. That was the day I realized that the best time to kick a man is when he is down. :lol: :lol: In fact, you kick him straight into the ground! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Sanchez has 6 months left on his contract, so we are trading on a 6 months deals for a 29 year old player. Mkhitaryan has 2.6 month left on his contract and at 26 is a younger prospect and will be joining Arsenal for 4 years contract. A swap deal is better than nothing.
We are all speculating here but I dont see this as straightforwad as you write - What if Mikki's agent wants 10Million for the "swap" so in essence its it ging to cost us $10 Million, plus Mikki really may not want to play for Arsenal. ?

Will these additions change your suggestion ? As a business it will for me. I think we should sell him to city for 15million of thats the Manure case.

There may be someone city will let go plus 15 million from their reserves since we like kids so much.. ( we fit ask for Yaya sef :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: )[/quote]

I agree. Sell him to City, get Yaya :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: and Clichy (if he is still playing football). Or we fit do bold face ask for Sane, and that pikin called Foden. If dem no gree, then we go lower am to Yaya plus anybodi wiff two legs and 15 million. I am totally against selling ANYONE to Jose...even Bould sef. Is it not the same Jose that obstructed Wenger many times, including the sale of Demba Ba?

Anyway, Wenger and Arsenal people like money too much.
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

It’s from goal.com so believe it at your own peril but it’s so funny to read the alleged bad belle from the arrogant tap em up City Entitled cabal. :lol:

Anyway good luck to Alexis. Hope he plays well because he will have a bullseye on his back in London and in manchester :mrgreen:
You sef see am...Can you imagine? Laugh wan kill me die... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see say you dey laugh us Arsenal fans because market rough small for us right now. Just remember say we are still in January, a long away from May. Fact not feelings! :twisted:

My brother, my popsi dey always tell me that time: "You dont kick a man when he is down."

One day, for school, na so fight start. I commot this boy leg, and e fall for ground. Na so me, mugu, I no gree kick am. Only for this boy to stand up, give me the beating of my life. That was the day I realized that the best time to kick a man is when he is down. :lol: :lol: In fact, you kick him straight into the ground! :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Sanchez has 6 months left on his contract, so we are trading on a 6 months deals for a 29 year old player. Mkhitaryan has 2.6 month left on his contract and at 26 is a younger prospect and will be joining Arsenal for 4 years contract. A swap deal is better than nothing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mkhytaryan is ONE MONTH YOUNGER THAN Sanchez!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He turns 29 next week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Danfo, abeg e don do. Stop yabbing us, biko. I will find that ya Ogbeni, Fieraaaa, Anrrri to come and apologize to you
AFCON 2019 sweet o

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I agree. Sell him to City, get Yaya :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: and Clichy (if he is still playing football). Or we fit do bold face ask for Sane, and that pikin called Foden. If dem no gree, then we go lower am to Yaya plus anybodi wiff two legs and 15 million. I am totally against selling ANYONE to Jose...even Bould sef. Is it not the same Jose that obstructed Wenger many times, including the sale of Demba Ba?

You better sell to United now before you get wired 8-2 for Old Trafford! :lol:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Arsenal fans, will you accept it, if your club pays the 10 million agent fee to Raiola for Mkhytaryan?

I'll also love to hear from Wanaj0 and Oloye, on this very delicate, but serious issue. :D
£10m to agent for wetin? Serious corruption going on here. I reached that conclusion after the Torres/Carrol transfer.

Why is United after Sanchez?
You havent dealt with Raiola before. :lol: :lol: He is getting paid!

United want Sanchez because Sanchez makes any team outrageously better. I think City would be stupid to not continue this fight. United have been working behind everyones back for more than 2 months on this. :lol: Like i said, "who is the best negotiator?" :D
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I agree. Sell him to City, get Yaya :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: and Clichy (if he is still playing football). Or we fit do bold face ask for Sane, and that pikin called Foden. If dem no gree, then we go lower am to Yaya plus anybodi wiff two legs and 15 million. I am totally against selling ANYONE to Jose...even Bould sef. Is it not the same Jose that obstructed Wenger many times, including the sale of Demba Ba?

You too dey put mouth...no be ya fault. Na Wenger lose him marbles... if na during the good old days, you for see dis kain tin if you run mouf...

AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Danfo, abeg e don do. Stop yabbing us, biko. I will find that ya Ogbeni, Fieraaaa, Anrrri to come and apologize to you

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

You too dey put mouth...no be ya fault. Na Wenger lose him marbles... if na during the good old days, you for see dis kain tin if you run mouf...
That one na mere meaningless plantain-induced gragra - occasional exceptions here and there but before, during and after Prof Wenger lost his marbles it's always been Manchester United's domain! :lol: :lol:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

How does a proven Premier League powerhouse swap, anywhere other than in a Nigerian parliamentary boardroom, for a struggling to adapt, wantaway talent unlikely to equal the former's worst return? Absolute nonsense. If Wenger and his cartel of yahoozies think this a deal worth doing, then the bullets need be accurate and in abundance.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Remember when we were all begging Theo to "sign da thing"
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Nkume wrote:Remember when we were all begging Theo to "sign da thing"

I no dey among you. I never had confidence on Theo since day 1. I remember even Khalela, Real Madrid fanatic, dey argue with me say Theo na good player :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dude always overran the ball.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I no dey among you. I never had confidence on Theo since day 1. I remember even Khalela, Real Madrid fanatic, dey argue with me say Theo na good player :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dude always overran the ball.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Are you yabbing the geniuses who said he was better than Bale? Okay I gerrit :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Campbell, who was the cornerstone of one of the strongest Arsenal defences ever, wants the opportunity to help.

“I’d crawl back there [to Arsenal],” the former England captain told talkSPORT.

“If that situation happened, I’d be there like a shot.

“I want to be back in there, I want to be managing and coaching”

Sol Campbell
“I want to be back in there, I want to be managing and coaching.

“I’m a leader. I was captain early on in my career with Tottenham at the age of 22 and was one of the youngest captains for England.

“I know how to take the stress on my shoulders and under pressure in know how to win. I love the pressure.

What do we have to lose by bringing this legend back in to help this horrible defense
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Nkume, Theophillus is case in point, was the potential ever realised? Rather another failed project that reached nearly there, plateuad and plummeted. Denilson, Bendtner, Djorou, Senderos, Aliardiere, Gibbs, Oxlade, Ramsey. The list is endless. At least King Theophillus favoured a slender rate of decline, look at My Son today, from "best RB in Europe" at the same stage in their careers, to a bleached Eboue. Who, might it be recalled, had a stellar season too. Look at Iwobi this term, to think that the blinkered still permit the atrium a little flatter at the latest, soon to follow suit, that falls of the conveyor belt, is one of the game's great mysteries.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

anikulapo wrote:
Campbell, who was the cornerstone of one of the strongest Arsenal defences ever, wants the opportunity to help.

“I’d crawl back there [to Arsenal],” the former England captain told talkSPORT.

“If that situation happened, I’d be there like a shot.

“I want to be back in there, I want to be managing and coaching”

Sol Campbell
“I want to be back in there, I want to be managing and coaching.

“I’m a leader. I was captain early on in my career with Tottenham at the age of 22 and was one of the youngest captains for England.

“I know how to take the stress on my shoulders and under pressure in know how to win. I love the pressure.

What do we have to lose by bringing this legend back in to help this horrible defense
He needs to yab Wenger first before he can get a job.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:

Are you yabbing the geniuses who said he was better than Bale? Okay I gerrit :woot:
Pretty sure I've not seen anyone say that on these pages.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

danfo driver wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

I mean look at this... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

hmm...e be like say My Unku said it o (better than Auba). and na dat time when Aubameyang was the hottest thing, i.e., relatively recently.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

hmm...e be like say My Unku said it o (better than Auba). and na dat time when Aubameyang was the hottest thing, i.e., relatively recently.
Chief, tha ya unku name start with "W" :sneaky: