The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Cally »

Missed most of the game, but caught the part where De Gea made two unbelievable saves off Lacazette and Alexis.

The boys fought hard but came undone. The fight continues. All I ask of them is to fight every game like they fought today, we will be fine.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:Wenger on Mustafi…
I don’t know what [injury] he has. I don’t know what’s wrong with him at all.

Bobo yab big time trying to fake injury but Bould though what's the guy job self?

Who let this dog out of its cage? Get back in your cage beforeI wire your Fry Pan Head. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi the post game fair weather expert is still in hiding ... how so bloody typical :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Like I said no one will complain if the team put fight like this.My issue is with Wenger he does not demand or punish big players for poor showing.im certain if it was chamber and holding that play so poor like Mustafu and Kos,they will see the bench for a long time but watch him reward those two in the next game.
Also I think we play al that good football with nothing to show because Manu allow us after go 2 goals.I can bet if it was 0-0, they will not allow us have so many chances.
When the game start,Manu was confront foot and pressed us hard and forced us to make mistakes,After the two quick goals they drop back.
Let's see how the boys react,truth be told we don't have enough good players ,When you look at Manu keeper and look at beloved keeper it's day and night. Truth be told if Manu play like they did against us will open yash against city keeper or no keeper,Our movement was poor and Wenger did a lot of wrong changes.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

kajifu wrote:Like I said no one will complain if the team put fight like this.My issue is with Wenger he does not demand or punish big players for poor showing.im certain if it was chamber and holding that play so poor like Mustafu and Kos,they will see the bench for a long time but watch him reward those two in the next game.
Also I think we play al that good football with nothing to show because Manu allow us after go 2 goals.I can bet if it was 0-0, they will not allow us have so many chances.
When the game start,Manu was confront foot and pressed us hard and forced us to make mistakes,After the two quick goals they drop back.
Let's see how the boys react,truth be told we don't have enough good players ,When you look at Manu keeper and look at beloved keeper it's day and night. Truth be told if Manu play like they did against us will open yash against city keeper or no keeper,Our movement was poor and Wenger did a lot of wrong changes.
Mustafi and Kos have been superb this season, stats when kos and Mustafi start together speaks for themselves.

Not sure exactly how AW can legislate for 2 of the inform PL CB's having a calamitous opening 11 minutes.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Xhaka and Bellerin are to blame for that last goal. They were all ball watching and lost their man when we had a on 2 man advantage.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Once again Arsenal denied a clear penalty.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Nkume wrote:Once again Arsenal denied a clear penalty.
2 clear PK's denied.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Nkume wrote:Xhaka and Bellerin are to blame for that last goal. They were all ball watching and lost their man when we had a on 2 man advantage.
Who's Hector's rival for that spot? - What motivates him to improve? He's got pace but not the best final pass(especially crosses) - defensively. he's shaky - i thought "Brady of Burnley" played with him.
As for Xhaka - no. 10 for the Swiss - his defensive habits are that of an attacking player - he left an open man to score.....the gaffer who brought in Gilberto - b4 that Petit & Veira to protect Adam & sochas given up on defensive midfield - you'll be found out at the top level(just will).
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:I know I get blasted for this but....

This team is starting to click, I know hyperbolic. over the top, woe is me reactions will dominate narrative among Gooners but this team is very close to being a legit PL contender.

Frankly don't mind adversity,Arsenal reaction to this defeat will be a litmus test, a good december run will show this is not same old, collapse at 1st hint of adversity Arsenal. Enough signs today to show quality not in question, now simple matter of players showing they won't allow negative energy to affect their performance.

Onward and upward Gunners.
No you won't...

It was a disappointing result but a very impressive performance after the 2 sloppy goals. De Gea matched the EPL saves record, we hit the post, there were 2 PK's...

Yes we were poor at the start and it feels a bit like the same old, but that game could easily have been 6-3. Manure got away with one today..

We can still finish above that Manure team BTW. We just need to tighten up at the back, there is great offensive potential in this team.

And what will United do? Refuse to improve, while Arsenal does all the improvement? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOu guys are so funny, its not even funny. Its like how Wafoolishman used to tell us about how Arsenal will improve, once ffp is over. As if the other teams will just stand still and refuse to improve. :lol: :lol:

Dude, a United without:

Bailly
Jones
Mkhytaryan
Felliani
Ibrahimovic

Just flogged you. SHOW SOME RESPECT! :D
Biggest elephant in the room is probably an illegal alien - we got mugged in our manor & we talking about our effort. ManU showed their
blueprint at Watford - we did play like we don't want problems associated with winning(too heavy a jacket) :curse: .
ManU might be getting Ozil & more - we doing Hippy, let's clap. :oops:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Leon is free in the summer. The ball is in his court.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/man-utd- ... nv3dtc3wdb
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Still Waffi sighting :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :D :D I guess he is still looking for WiFi service :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I cannot believe Mustafi tried to pull off the oldest footballers trick...feign an injury after messing up. There was no injury he knows it and for once i am happy Wenger called out the BS!
Lesson do not keep players that want out....still cabnot understand how Merts is on the bench!

The other time it was Anauotvich rolling around and twitching on the floor like an ileya goat on its last leg...iy turned out he did not even have a fracture...Jesus i cannot believe some of the stuff am watching on tv these days.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Oloye, Mustafi, *laughs* scored in the NLD, cementing his legend.

@Tolahs, was it last season or the one before that, one questioned the rationale behind having zero competition for My Son. Over the past season and a half, one would struggle to find a sh*tter right back (top 6) than My Son. Typical Wengerism, complacency purposely bred through the pursuit of an LGBT oasis of happy, happy, joy, joy.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:I know I get blasted for this but....

This team is starting to click, I know hyperbolic. over the top, woe is me reactions will dominate narrative among Gooners but this team is very close to being a legit PL contender.

Frankly don't mind adversity,Arsenal reaction to this defeat will be a litmus test, a good december run will show this is not same old, collapse at 1st hint of adversity Arsenal. Enough signs today to show quality not in question, now simple matter of players showing they won't allow negative energy to affect their performance.

Onward and upward Gunners.
Not at all. Your reflections are very common amongst Gooners. The race is for 2nd and we are well in it.

We were disapointed but saw so much to be hopeful of.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Wenger is officially

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Wenger is officially José's biatch :rotf: :rotf:
Something that has been the case long before dinosaurs became extinct is now news to you? :shock: Abegi
Spuds are Wenger's biatch. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ojafranpa wrote:
mmeny wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Waffi never come back from Emirates? I am eagerly awaiting his report. :sneaky: :sneaky:
Shebi Waffi is the reason Koscielny and Mustafi can't do the simple things or DDG making 14 or so saves. There are games to be mad I just do not think this is one of those games.

DDG was just out of the world today and unfortunately reliable player like Koscielny was out of depth today on that field.
mmeny:

God bless you. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Same here. :D :D :D :D
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:I cannot believe Mustafi tried to pull off the oldest footballers trick...feign an injury after messing up. There was no injury he knows it and for once i am happy Wenger called out the BS!
Lesson do not keep players that want out....still cabnot understand how Merts is on the bench!

The other time it was Anauotvich rolling around and twitching on the floor like an ileya goat on its last leg...iy turned out he did not even have a fracture...Jesus i cannot believe some of the stuff am watching on tv these days.
You are wrong. I saw Mustafi call to the bench twice asking to be taken off. I find it incredible he did not go down to stop the game before Xhaka's pass. He tried to run off the injury and failed.

I also cannot understand why Xhaka passed the ball to him and why he even tried to control it knowing the ManU players could see his discomfort ready to take adv.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Still Waffi sighting :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :D :D I guess he is still looking for WiFi service :woot:
Why are you so excited? We lost. :( :(
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waffiman wrote:
oloye wrote:I cannot believe Mustafi tried to pull off the oldest footballers trick...feign an injury after messing up. There was no injury he knows it and for once i am happy Wenger called out the BS!

You are wrong. I saw Mustafi call to the bench twice asking to be taken off. I find it incredible he did not go down to stop the game before Xhaka's pass. He tried to run off the injury and failed.

I also cannot understand why Xhaka passed the ball to him and why he even tried to control it knowing the ManU players could see his discomfort ready to take adv.
Then your oga must be wrong as well. Strange an injured player would not be dilly dallying with the ball trying to be a Maradona....he was not under any distress when he was doing Franz Beckebaur abi. Thank God your oga saw through the charade!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Still Waffi sighting :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :D :D I guess he is still looking for WiFi service :woot:
Why are you so excited? We lost. :( :(

Are you ok? How does pointing out ya hypocrisy and duplicity equal being happy about a loss to Mourinho, of all people? You no serious

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Wait are you trying to excuse Mustafi for his stupidity

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Then your oga must be wrong as well. Strange an injured player would bot be dilly dallying with the ball tryingbto be a Maradona....he was not under any distress when he was doing Franz Beckebaur abi. Thank God your oga saw through the charade!

Waffi is beyond help :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: imagine the nonsense ..... even Wenger knew he was faking an injury and rightly Called him out :mrgreen:

MLK.