Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185 ... 494  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 10217
Location: Osisi Nkwu
anikulapo wrote:
My Coach of the week is definitely Antonio Conte. Against all odds he took David Luis on last season and made him a revelation. Yet despite a resounding loss at Roma and with his arch rival Mourinho coming to town, he still had the balls and belief in his system and players to bench the dude for insurbordination and went on to win a great game vs the ultimate tactician.

I can’t laud the man enough :clap: :clap:

Compare that to the insipid, uninspiring and double talking coward we have at the Emirates :curse:

Tufiakwa .... WENGER BLOODY OUT :curse:

Enough Already :curse:


Stop Yarning OPAKS!!!
Much respect to Conte, yet he too would have lost if Mumu FC got a phantom penalty and an offside goal.

WENGER IN!

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
My Coach of the week is definitely Antonio Conte. Against all odds he took David Luis on last season and made him a revelation. Yet despite a resounding loss at Roma and with his arch rival Mourinho coming to town, he still had the balls and belief in his system and players to bench the dude for insurbordination and went on to win a great game vs the ultimate tactician.

I can’t laud the man enough :clap: :clap:

Compare that to the insipid, uninspiring and double talking coward we have at the Emirates :curse:

Tufiakwa .... WENGER BLOODY OUT :curse:

Enough Already :curse:


Stop Yarning OPAKS!!!
Much respect to Conte, yet he too would have lost if Mumu FC got a phantom penalty and an offside goal.

WENGER IN!



Sometimes I wonder which is worse: your understanding of the game or your inability to play it :woot: :lol:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 10217
Location: Osisi Nkwu
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
My Coach of the week is definitely Antonio Conte. Against all odds he took David Luis on last season and made him a revelation. Yet despite a resounding loss at Roma and with his arch rival Mourinho coming to town, he still had the balls and belief in his system and players to bench the dude for insurbordination and went on to win a great game vs the ultimate tactician.

I can’t laud the man enough :clap: :clap:

Compare that to the insipid, uninspiring and double talking coward we have at the Emirates :curse:

Tufiakwa .... WENGER BLOODY OUT :curse:

Enough Already :curse:


Stop Yarning OPAKS!!!
Much respect to Conte, yet he too would have lost if Mumu FC got a phantom penalty and an offside goal.

WENGER IN!



Sometimes I wonder which is worse: your understanding of the game or your inability to play it :woot: :lol:


I played college ball, did you? When we played, I used to use you drink garri on a daily bases, so stop deflecting from the issue by spreading falsehoods on internet. itiboribo!

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
My Coach of the week is definitely Antonio Conte. Against all odds he took David Luis on last season and made him a revelation. Yet despite a resounding loss at Roma and with his arch rival Mourinho coming to town, he still had the balls and belief in his system and players to bench the dude for insurbordination and went on to win a great game vs the ultimate tactician.

I can’t laud the man enough :clap: :clap:

Compare that to the insipid, uninspiring and double talking coward we have at the Emirates :curse:

Tufiakwa .... WENGER BLOODY OUT :curse:

Enough Already :curse:


Stop Yarning OPAKS!!!
Much respect to Conte, yet he too would have lost if Mumu FC got a phantom penalty and an offside goal.

WENGER IN!



Sometimes I wonder which is worse: your understanding of the game or your inability to play it :woot: :lol:


I played college ball, did you? When we played, I used to use you drink garri on a daily bases, so stop deflecting from the issue by spreading falsehoods on internet. itiboribo!



You played for who? I’m not the coward who logged in here under a different name to attack me because you were not good enough to play for a team or maybe it was over a girl :mrgreen:

You could never smell any team I ever played for .... see how Internet dey give small pikins mouth :mrgreen: our mutual friends would die of laughter and embarrass you if they ever read your lies and fables ...: this is like Yaya Sanogo comparing himself to Bergkamp :rotf:

Either way I feel ya pain : :rotf:

Anuofia :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8193
Location: Canada
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
hopeful gives a fook 11 vs Spurs

Cech

Kos---Mustafi---Monreal

Bellerin--Ramsey---Jack--Kolasinac

Iwob----Lacazette---Welbeck


TG, I really liked our 4-3-3 from the City game. We did not get the result but for me, it is the way forward. I get this feeling Wenger has not played it cos of injuries to Santi and Wilshere. I hope we revert to a back 4. I have argued here for ages that a 4-3-3 suited the talents of our players best.



Waffi ..I have one question for Wenger..Abeg ask him why Coq ahead of El neny ...heck any of the boys that played midweek wold have done better than Coq :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 10217
Location: Osisi Nkwu
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
My Coach of the week is definitely Antonio Conte. Against all odds he took David Luis on last season and made him a revelation. Yet despite a resounding loss at Roma and with his arch rival Mourinho coming to town, he still had the balls and belief in his system and players to bench the dude for insurbordination and went on to win a great game vs the ultimate tactician.

I can’t laud the man enough :clap: :clap:

Compare that to the insipid, uninspiring and double talking coward we have at the Emirates :curse:

Tufiakwa .... WENGER BLOODY OUT :curse:

Enough Already :curse:


Stop Yarning OPAKS!!!
Much respect to Conte, yet he too would have lost if Mumu FC got a phantom penalty and an offside goal.

WENGER IN!



Sometimes I wonder which is worse: your understanding of the game or your inability to play it :woot: :lol:


I played college ball, did you? When we played, I used to use you drink garri on a daily bases, so stop deflecting from the issue by spreading falsehoods on internet. itiboribo!



You played for who? I’m not the coward who logged in here under a different name to attack me because you were not good enough to play for a team or maybe it was over a girl :mrgreen:

You could never smell any team I ever played for .... see how Internet dey give small pikins mouth :mrgreen: our mutual friends would die of laughter and embarrass you if they ever read your lies and fables ...: this is like Yaya Sanogo comparing himself to Bergkamp :rotf:

Either way I feel ya pain : :rotf:

Anuofia :mrgreen:


Nna shut up. The discussion is on Arsenal. FACT: I am a better footballer than you. You can make up any other stories you like. We all know you are a cyber warrior, who will fight like a LION on the internet, but in reality is a fat pussycat. Good luck. I no get time for Shenanigans.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
My Coach of the week is definitely Antonio Conte. Against all odds he took David Luis on last season and made him a revelation. Yet despite a resounding loss at Roma and with his arch rival Mourinho coming to town, he still had the balls and belief in his system and players to bench the dude for insurbordination and went on to win a great game vs the ultimate tactician.

I can’t laud the man enough :clap: :clap:

Compare that to the insipid, uninspiring and double talking coward we have at the Emirates :curse:

Tufiakwa .... WENGER BLOODY OUT :curse:

Enough Already :curse:


Stop Yarning OPAKS!!!
Much respect to Conte, yet he too would have lost if Mumu FC got a phantom penalty and an offside goal.

WENGER IN!



Sometimes I wonder which is worse: your understanding of the game or your inability to play it :woot: :lol:


I played college ball, did you? When we played, I used to use you drink garri on a daily bases, so stop deflecting from the issue by spreading falsehoods on internet. itiboribo!



You played for who? I’m not the coward who logged in here under a different name to attack me because you were not good enough to play for a team or maybe it was over a girl :mrgreen:

You could never smell any team I ever played for .... see how Internet dey give small pikins mouth :mrgreen: our mutual friends would die of laughter and embarrass you if they ever read your lies and fables ...: this is like Yaya Sanogo comparing himself to Bergkamp :rotf:

Either way I feel ya pain : :rotf:

Anuofia :mrgreen:


Nna shut up. The discussion is on Arsenal. FACT: I am a better footballer than you. You can make up any other stories you like. We all know you are a cyber warrior, who will fight like a LION on the internet, but in reality is a fat pussycat. Good luck. I no get time for Shenanigans.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chineke God in Heaven help me with this small pikin ohhh ... Pray tell which part I have of what I have said is not the truth :woot:

Yaya Sanogo :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9641
Wenger: "We respected them too much in the first half and then the second half when we came out we looked always convincingly dangerous."


Closest to the truth by the gaffer in my opinion. I am probably in a minority in thinking ManC are beatable more so after a midweek
intensive tie. For aeons we couldn't play our game vs Manu - gaffer kept talking about "playing with handbrake on" - he has previously said the shape they displayed @Chelsea was based on their prep for Liverpool away. It takes more than skillset to play at the highest levels.
ManC came in with 8 or 9 starters from midweek - we needed to play high paced footie early & that would've called for some long balls
to one of the front 3(bypass MF press) - we really missed an opp to make a stmt - the gaffer is complicit by playing pantsies who'll dial
emergency if they saw a spider on the wall. There's a mental issue when homey Ozil almost resorts to MMA vs Fabian - rested Ozil vs Fabian playing at FB.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 10217
Location: Osisi Nkwu
We will meet City again, and the outcome will be different.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9641
Nkume wrote:
We will meet City again, and the outcome will be different.


There're levels to this bigdance - cutting 3pts from a 9pts lead is fronting up - getting a scalp later in the season when they're likely 20
points ahead with league won is the same as Frank Bruno saying he hurt Tyson with a right hand eventhough he lost the fight - real contenders got the mentality - what part of this dancehall do we belong.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9641
Manny Petit:
At the moment, every time Arsenal have the ball, they are a danger to themselves, because as soon as they lose it, they look disorganised. There is no balance in this team – they lack concentration......“The fault for this lies not just with the manager, but also with the players. They’ve been making simple mistakes and consequently allowing the opposition an easy ride.......“It has been a long time since I saw Arsenal play well from the first minute to the last – this is surely down to a crisis of confidence among the squad. Arsenal’s problems are mostly mental, not technical.
“Motivation is a major problem for several of Arsenal’s players – it’s clear that they aren’t always giving 100% out there. When the chips are down, several of them keep going missing. Sometimes talent wins you games, but sometimes spirit is also vital.
“To be fair to Arsene, he tried something different, but it was a mistake. Arsenal never really threatened City in the first half and he was forced to change his mind during the break – which worked almost immediately. Arsenal only showed up for one half

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... s-11476871


We need to get our mental game right - we have to be the most rested squad of the top 6 - cash in starting with Spurs!!!

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm
Posts: 12374
Arsenal should make a move for Mike Emenalo, he has a brilliant record in player recruitment.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 77656.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49933
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
hopeful gives a fook 11 vs Spurs

Cech

Kos---Mustafi---Monreal

Bellerin--Ramsey---Jack--Kolasinac

Iwob----Lacazette---Welbeck


TG, I really liked our 4-3-3 from the City game. We did not get the result but for me, it is the way forward. I get this feeling Wenger has not played it cos of injuries to Santi and Wilshere. I hope we revert to a back 4. I have argued here for ages that a 4-3-3 suited the talents of our players best.



Waffi ..I have one question for Wenger..Abeg ask him why Coq ahead of El neny ...heck any of the boys that played midweek wold have done better than Coq :curse: :curse: :curse:


On this, I agree. But we do not know if Elneny had an injury issue.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49933
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
hopeful gives a fook 11 vs Spurs

Cech

Kos---Mustafi---Monreal

Bellerin--Ramsey---Jack--Kolasinac

Iwob----Lacazette---Welbeck


TG, I really liked our 4-3-3 from the City game. We did not get the result but for me, it is the way forward. I get this feeling Wenger has not played it cos of injuries to Santi and Wilshere. I hope we revert to a back 4. I have argued here for ages that a 4-3-3 suited the talents of our players best.


As implied in your post post Santi AW has lost faith in his midfield. Ozil, Ramsey, Xhaka, in particular are at best inconsistent, frankly off the ball they're often putrid.

hallmark of AW sides was always the midfield be it when led by Petit, Vieira, Vieira, Gilberto, Cesc, Hleb, Flamini, Santi and anyone....Arsenal midfield dictated tempo of games week in and week out for eons. Now it's a mish mash mess, which AW has not found solution to in nearly 2 years.


Santi was the technical leader in that MF, Wilshere has not done it consistently. Xhaka can only perform in a rigid structure in front of the defence, Wenger has tried to make him a more all round Midfielder, I feel he is not a leader, he needs a leader to blossom. We all known Ramsey's game. Wenger wants change.

I have heard rumours of 2 targets he failed to get but insisted on waiting to get them. Arsenal are already playing hard ball with Ramsey like they did Ozil and Sanchez. This I know as a fact. He accepts Arsenal's final offer or he goes. The clear out continues.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
Quote:
I have heard rumours of 2 targets he failed to get but insisted on waiting to get them. Arsenal are already playing hard ball with Ramsey like they did Ozil and Sanchez. This I know as a fact. He accepts Arsenal's final offer or he goes. The clear out continues.


It’s that time of the year .... here we go again :tic: :taunt: :taunt: :tongue:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49933
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
I have heard rumours of 2 targets he failed to get but insisted on waiting to get them. Arsenal are already playing hard ball with Ramsey like they did Ozil and Sanchez. This I know as a fact. He accepts Arsenal's final offer or he goes. The clear out continues.


It’s that time of the year .... here we go again :tic: :taunt: :taunt: :tongue:

He plays Ozil, you want him out. Your head don scatta. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36607
My people I greet you all in the name of our beloved club,after yesterday game I could not take it,very sad.Poor officiating did not help but I just notice same story.
#Wenger
My people Wenger get it all wrong,what was the point to start any of your main CF on the bench?why go for a draw and set the players up with fear?The team only wake up after 2 goals down and with a legitimate CF.What was COQ doing in that game?I feel sorry for the bobo thinking Wenger set him up.Why was Jack not start ,some one that can carry the ball?Must Xhaka start games?I mean what did Wenger see in him that he pay more for this bobo than What Chelsea pay for Kante?
Wenger get it all wrong with his personal and when for a draw.
Man City
Very solid team thanks to their manager but they are very beatable,Arsenal if the believe and good set up,this team would have beat City and move 6 points closer.
People should stop saying they are unbeatable.
Arsenal(Beloved)
As much as I was sad the truth is that we are not going to win any major trophy under Wenger,he should step down.Nothing good will come out of him as fans are concern.
Can beloved beat Spurs at home in 2 weeks?I expect nothing but 3 points but I will not be surprise Spurs get something from that game.We might end the day like 4 to 5 points from top 4 and 14 to15 points from City and the games have not even get half way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36607
So I ask can this team give us fans 3 points against Spurs?
I just hope the worst result do not happen,like Wenger might need more body guards with those emirate faithful


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36607
realtrouble wrote:
Arsenal should make a move for Mike Emenalo, he has a brilliant record in player recruitment.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 77656.html

I hope he goes to a better club that appreciate talent and want to win ,Arsenal is not a serious club don't wish him to come work for Wenger like Wenger house boy will blame him instead of that gay-fraud of a coach.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
I have heard rumours of 2 targets he failed to get but insisted on waiting to get them. Arsenal are already playing hard ball with Ramsey like they did Ozil and Sanchez. This I know as a fact. He accepts Arsenal's final offer or he goes. The clear out continues.


It’s that time of the year .... here we go again :tic: :taunt: :taunt: :tongue:

He plays Ozil, you want him out. Your head don scatta. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



That team literally played 8 vs 11 because of Wengers Bird brained squad selection.

The man is so past it :curse:

WengerOut

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
https://paininthearsenal.com/2017/11/06 ... -zip-code/


Ahem Azuka :P :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36607
anikulapo wrote:
https://paininthearsenal.com/2017/11/06/arsenal-mesut-ozil-not-kevin-de-bruynes-zip-code/


Ahem Azuka :P :taunt: :taunt:

Uncle on current form only an Arsenal fan can pick even think they are on same class.
Ozil has been below average and I don't even blame him as same with almost all beloved players .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm
Posts: 12374
anikulapo wrote:
https://paininthearsenal.com/2017/11/06/arsenal-mesut-ozil-not-kevin-de-bruynes-zip-code/


Ahem Azuka :P :taunt: :taunt:



Quote:
And this season, de Bruyne has delivered when it matters most. City have played three top six sides this season — Liverpool, Chelsea, and Arsenal. De Bruyne, in those three games, has scored two goals and assisted two goals, being named ‘Man of the Match’, for what it’s worth, in all three fixtures


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185 ... 494  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bomaye, bret- hart, Finidi, joao and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group