Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212 ... 494  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48831
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Our midfield off the ball is also a major weakness Waffi. The way the opposition breezes past our midfield right into the heart of our defenders has been an issue for years. So often our CB's are left outnumbered due to our midfield being slow to lock in mentally and physically. Lack of communication off the ball still a major issue for Arsenal, watch the games where Arsenal defend well i.e @ Chelsea, @ Burnley, Spurs and there is clear focus on communication between Cech and CB's, between CB's and wing backs, between CB's and midfield. Contrast that to games where Arsenal are in full blown snooze mode i.e 1st half at Southampton, 2nd half @ Stoke, 2nd half @ Watford, @ Liverpool..it's total radio silence.

I just don't get why this remains an issue in December. FFS TALK!!!! Why are the Arsenal still cherry picking which opponent merits a locked in solid 90 minute effort? We know how winning away in the PL works, lock in defensively, weather the storm and sooner or later nick 1-0 or 2-0 victory against a dogged adversary.

Back in early days of Emirates one understood naive lapses due to inexperience but the last 4 seasons this is a squad laden with experience at every level, in every situation, yet still they act like part time workers.

I do not disagree with your points. It is becoming clear the team will be broken up. Some rumours around suggests the club is already in the process of building a new team.


Have said it severally on these pages, the pitch discipline of Xhaka and Ramsey is key to how we pan out this season. Once again after the match against Spuds, they have both abandon the discipline to displayed in that match. Against Southampton, there was a point where by both Ramsey and Xhaka were in Southampton 18. I was like WHAT? That was even when Pers was still on the pitch.
I pray in January, AW buys a proper CM who's defensive conscious and has pitch discipline.


In his pre-season breakdown special on Arsenal.com, Adrian Clarke (Fully badged UEFA coach and ex Arsenal player)noted how losing possession cheaply in deep areas was a chief concern.

Against Liverpool, City, ManU and Southampton this season, we have conceded 11 goals more than half of them as a result of giving the ball away in our own half and they have costs us points. We also gave up 3 goals against Huddersfield and Leicester for the same mistakes but got away with it.

Don't say to me this has not been looked at, worked on and discussed amongst the Coaching Staff. The intangibles, like mental strength and lack of leadership etc are quickly banded out, but I think the truth is, the technical level is just lower than it needs to be. The loss of Arteta and Cazorla (especially) is felt, cos we do not have any with their ability to deal with the press and pass under pressure.

We get a very easy ride on our passing, because it is just assumed that Wenger sides pass the ball well at the expense of all else. But teams have sussed this out knowing that we lack a technical leader in that midfield and in defence. Monreal is effectively the best passer under pressure cos he is least likely to make a mistake under pressure.

For me, the issues are far more technical than these intangibles lazily banded about. Honestly, I believe it is often just lazy thinking to assign our issues to unproven mental tropes. The patterns in our flaws are entirely technical and maybe a little physical too.

Go analyse all these goals abd see what options were available when the ball was given away. Midfield movement is not what it was when Cazorla was running things. Santi will ask for the ball even if he had 2 men on him. He picked out the Widebacks with ease and with opposition stretched, we quickly reversed it back inside to exploit the spaces the width in our play has created. Now it is often hard to pick out the Widebacks and teams defend easier.

Go see how many times that ball to the Wideback is intercepted this season cos the build up is slow and predictable. Astute Analysts and Managers of other teams spot potential weaknesses and come up with ways to exploit them. The early high press by opponents in our defensive third is a feature causing errors and goals this season.

What is annoying is we have self destruct too often over situations we are in control of. Too many long passes across, when a short pass is needed. A gambled pass chosen over a safe out ball to the opponents half. The good thing is, it can be sorted out like we sorted out our set piece defending and became 1st and 2nd in goals conceded from set piece in the last 2 seasons. There will also be changes to the team.


Ain't that the truth.


Why we need an upgrade of talent. Where are the Cesc and Rocisky if this team? Even Hleb. Where are the Pires, Bergkamp and Vieira of this team?

See what I mean about a lack of technique? Note, we pass all the time. No player like Rocisky who will accelerate the pace of the passing, plus taking on and beating his man. To break the lines and create confusion you dribble beat your man and more.

We have none of these types of players today.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What happened to your Swiss Long distance maestro and the German with eyes in the back of his head ... so now you dey look for Rosicky and Hleb?

Jesu Waffi just got to Mauritius and find a deep cave dai :mrgreen: :mrgreen: see how sorry ya excuses are becoming :taunt: :taunt:

This is not about one player. Teams do not leave spaces behind for the packing pass. Even at home they seat deep close all lanes expecting you to break them down and nick something from a set piece or counter attack. Xhaka is box to box. But this team, apart from Ozil, lacks visionary passer, also lacks a Rocisky type or even a dribbler. Mahrez will be so useful in this team right now.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34525
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:


Why we need an upgrade of talent. Where are the Cesc and Rocisky if this team? Even Hleb. Where are the Pires, Bergkamp and Vieira of this team?

See what I mean about a lack of technique? Note, we pass all the time. No player like Rocisky who will accelerate the pace of the passing, plus taking on and beating his man. To break the lines and create confusion you dribble beat your man and more.

We have none of these types of players today.



No let me swear for you o. No be una dey dance ajasco when Wenger rejected Cesc's return, and he went on to win 2 EPL titles with Chelsea in 3 years? Did you not need his talent when you guys were boasting that you had Ozil, so no need for Cesc?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chief somethings you read you wonder if some people think others dont know when they lie.
Please bring up the thread for 3 season ago when someone here even say Ramsey is ahead of him and they will bench Fabregas for Ramsey and Ozil.I mean we could have got him for like 26 million but no they claim he will hinder some kids chance.Funny thing none of those kids have make a first team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34525
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Abeg wetin be una suggested line up for tomorrow joo ?

Lets look forward and move on.

I think Wenger should mix it up a little as newcastle will park the bus.
Certain players should see the bench.No point playing them after poor games


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
bepanda wrote:
Ozil is a big part of the Problem. I remember when people were praising him two weeks ago, telling us how great he was against Man U.
With him, good games are more an exception than a rule. He is the first guy I would ship out of Arsenal ...
Bepanda
platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:
I believe that Arsenal has the talent to be extremely competitive. Or at least not be close to 20 points behind by December. I mean ... this is embarrassing. This is unheard of.
Can we revisit the main objective at the beginning of the season again? What was Arsenal leadership (and chief propagandists ) saying?

I thought it was Ozil's fault? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But the squad has the talent to be competitive.....minus ozil. Okay. You know your stuff

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54930
Location: USA
Quote:
This is not about one player. Teams do not leave spaces behind for the packing pass. Even at home they seat deep close all lanes expecting you to break them down and nick something from a set piece or counter attack. Xhaka is box to box. But this team, apart from Ozil, lacks visionary passer, also lacks a Rocisky type or even a dribbler. Mahrez will be so useful in this team right now.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What a useless excuse. But then again when you no sabi soccer via stat sheets and textbook you postulate such bird brained rubbish :rotf: :rotf:

How do you breakdown packed defenses? Well you don't do so by forcing the ball through the middle with no runners for one-twos or with frontmen with suspect first touches.

The easiest way is by engaging your halfbacks or full backs with low crosses across the grain or into the box with one time touches. Or by simply taking long distance shots on goal which force the defense to come out and commit. Do the GUNNERS do either? Well no ... enough said.

"Xhaka is box to box"

Eh :woot: :woot: :woot: this has to be "Maddest" statement ever uttered on CE :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf:

If XHACRAP is box to box, then a Lorry with clogged fuel pipes should be a favorite for the Barcelona Grand Prix race :mrgreen: . What utter Nonsense.

When I told ya yeye Nyash that we bought a glorified "Tom Huddleston" wetin you yarn :mrgreen: I mean we are talking about a slow legged turtle who can't tackle, can't score, can't jump, can't hold the ball under pressure, but I guess because he has an innacturate shot, a striking name and a penchant for basic passes and red cards, he is considered something special.

You are such a funny man. So if he is not a CDM, we now play with two box to box midfielders? :rotf: :rotf: Wait so lemme see, I forgot, Arsene doesn't play with CDMs. Pray tell what was FLAMINI or Gilberto when they were here and what is Le Coq :) :) :lol: :lol:

Waffi you have lost the plot and are now grasping for straws.

Wait did you just say Ozil is the only with visionary passses and we need a Rosicky type player to dribble? :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

So Alexis can't dribble or pass :woot: ... Did you watch Jack against West Ham? Was he ghosting past people and making great passes and nearly hacked to pieces or you needed glasses to see them? Where was Ozil ? I guess Iwobi can't dribble when you actually play him as a #10 and not out of position ....

Waffi you and Wenger are clones and this team resembles una two. Dithering, confused and incoherent : terms that perfectly define You, Arsene and this team smh :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7811
As I mentioned to you before, Talent is not the only component for sustainable success. Showing up to play every 4 games is just not enough to win the EPL.
And you know that.

Bepanda
platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Ozil is a big part of the Problem. I remember when people were praising him two weeks ago, telling us how great he was against Man U.
With him, good games are more an exception than a rule. He is the first guy I would ship out of Arsenal ...
Bepanda
platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:
I believe that Arsenal has the talent to be extremely competitive. Or at least not be close to 20 points behind by December. I mean ... this is embarrassing. This is unheard of.
Can we revisit the main objective at the beginning of the season again? What was Arsenal leadership (and chief propagandists ) saying?

I thought it was Ozil's fault? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But the squad has the talent to be competitive.....minus ozil. Okay. You know your stuff


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:54 pm
Posts: 16171
Location: Ray's Boom-Boom Room
So Lacazette for Giroud is the only change against Newcastle today...?

I get the Sanchez one but the reward for the continued uselessness in recent weeks of dudes like Bells and Iwobi is another start? The Debuchy we have seen in recent week is better than Bellerin.....why can't he ever get a chance. Could we have brought the productive Kola back and switched AMN to RB?

How about that defence I don't know if we are playing a 3 or 4 but why is Holding suddenly out in the cold?

Is it completely impossible that Giroud and Lacazette can actually play together?

I hope we win but something is badly wrong with team selection at this club.

_________________
To God be the glory


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54930
Location: USA
Skylolo wrote:
So Lacazette for Giroud is the only change against Newcastle today...?

I get the Sanchez one but the reward for the continued uselessness in recent weeks of dudes like Bells and Iwobi is another start? The Debuchy we have seen in recent week is better than Bellerin.....why can't he ever get a chance. Could we have brought the productive Kola back and switched AMN to RB?

How about that defence I don't know if we are playing a 3 or 4 but why is Holding suddenly out in the cold?

Is it completely impossible that Giroud and Lacazette can actually play together?

I hope we win but something is badly wrong with team selection at this club.



Debuchy is better than Bellerin because he gave up a dumb PK against Manchester City or was It Madrid, oh yeah it was Cologne ... Ok I stand corrected :rotf: :rotf:

You're focusing on Iwobi and Bellerin. Pray tell us how well Ozil, Ramshyt and Xhacrap have been faring for this team :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:54 pm
Posts: 16171
Location: Ray's Boom-Boom Room
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
So Lacazette for Giroud is the only change against Newcastle today...?

I get the Sanchez one but the reward for the continued uselessness in recent weeks of dudes like Bells and Iwobi is another start? The Debuchy we have seen in recent week is better than Bellerin.....why can't he ever get a chance. Could we have brought the productive Kola back and switched AMN to RB?

How about that defence I don't know if we are playing a 3 or 4 but why is Holding suddenly out in the cold?

Is it completely impossible that Giroud and Lacazette can actually play together?

I hope we win but something is badly wrong with team selection at this club.



Debuchy is better than Bellerin because he gave up a dumb PK against Manchester City or was It Madrid, oh yeah it was Cologne ... Ok I stand corrected :rotf: :rotf:

You're focusing on Iwobi and Bellerin. Pray tell us how well Ozil, Ramshyt and Xhacrap have been faring for this team :mrgreen:


Only calling out the guys who have now been poor game after game recently, the difference compared to you is that you are blinded by your dislike of certain players or your false prophecies towards them.

Start being objective.

Thankfully Bellerin has been good today, happy to accept I was wrong and the manager was right on that one today. Still want to see more of Debuchy though.

_________________
To God be the glory


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
bepanda wrote:
As I mentioned to you before, Talent is not the only component for sustainable success. Showing up to play every 4 games is just not enough to win the EPL.
And you know that.

Bepanda
platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Ozil is a big part of the Problem. I remember when people were praising him two weeks ago, telling us how great he was against Man U.
With him, good games are more an exception than a rule. He is the first guy I would ship out of Arsenal ...
Bepanda
platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:
I believe that Arsenal has the talent to be extremely competitive. Or at least not be close to 20 points behind by December. I mean ... this is embarrassing. This is unheard of.
Can we revisit the main objective at the beginning of the season again? What was Arsenal leadership (and chief propagandists ) saying?

I thought it was Ozil's fault? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But the squad has the talent to be competitive.....minus ozil. Okay. You know your stuff



Sure you're right on the surface except when one digs deeper, your bias reeks to the high heavens. The season Ozil was Arsenal's best player without reserve, you said assists didnt matter and that he faded in the second half of the season, never mind that players didnt finish his chances created.
The next season, chances created dropped ever so slightly, Alexis became the man Ozil was the season before yet the German still contributed but all of the sudden, the assist became important to you.

This season, you've complained from pillar to posts abut his assists when he creates far and away the most chances for the team and indeed above his peers at far better English teams. You talk of sustained success? What exactly is that? Because every game for the last 8 or so games, he's been one of Arsenal's best performers. The first half of this season, he's Arsenal's best attacking player. Alexis has mainly been an exercise in abjectness but you've said nothing (rightly so).

The team and it's best players will go as the manager goes. Over a decade in, you still don't see it. Keep blaming Ozil :rotf:
Hopefully he goes to United like Van Persie and wins them the league. Then you can pick on his replacement, knowing Arsenal, it's 100% going to be another case of going from RVP to Giroud.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 16084
Location: El-Menzah
hats off Kos & monreal, Kos is shattered, Kos must be put together by crazy glue after each match. so many miles in kos, can only imagine how excruciating achilles injury must be. As for monreal not a more step up player no matter circumstances over last few seasons than Nacho

_________________
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:54 pm
Posts: 16171
Location: Ray's Boom-Boom Room
platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:
As I mentioned to you before, Talent is not the only component for sustainable success. Showing up to play every 4 games is just not enough to win the EPL.
And you know that.

Bepanda
platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Ozil is a big part of the Problem. I remember when people were praising him two weeks ago, telling us how great he was against Man U.
With him, good games are more an exception than a rule. He is the first guy I would ship out of Arsenal ...
Bepanda
platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:
I believe that Arsenal has the talent to be extremely competitive. Or at least not be close to 20 points behind by December. I mean ... this is embarrassing. This is unheard of.
Can we revisit the main objective at the beginning of the season again? What was Arsenal leadership (and chief propagandists ) saying?

I thought it was Ozil's fault? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But the squad has the talent to be competitive.....minus ozil. Okay. You know your stuff



Sure you're right on the surface except when one digs deeper, your bias reeks to the high heavens. The season Ozil was Arsenal's best player without reserve, you said assists didnt matter and that he faded in the second half of the season, never mind that players didnt finish his chances created.
The next season, chances created dropped ever so slightly, Alexis became the man Ozil was the season before yet the German still contributed but all of the sudden, the assist became important to you.

This season, you've complained from pillar to posts abut his assists when he creates far and away the most chances for the team and indeed above his peers at far better English teams. You talk of sustained success? What exactly is that? Because every game for the last 8 or so games, he's been one of Arsenal's best performers. The first half of this season, he's Arsenal's best attacking player. Alexis has mainly been an exercise in abjectness but you've said nothing (rightly so).

The team and it's best players will go as the manager goes. Over a decade in, you still don't see it. Keep blaming Ozil :rotf:
Hopefully he goes to United like Van Persie and wins them the league. Then you can pick on his replacement, knowing Arsenal, it's 100% going to be another case of going from RVP to Giroud.


They have shifted the goal post so many times, even they do not know where it should be anymore.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
To God be the glory


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54930
Location: USA
I will say it again .... this Niles kid could be a better version of Ngolo Kante. Has the kings, the acceleration and is technically superior to the Franchise man. Could be a real hawk hawking midfielder for us and a major improvement on Le Coq

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:54 pm
Posts: 16171
Location: Ray's Boom-Boom Room
Agree on Niles, I like the boy. Can play and he is fearless.

Would love it if the rumour about Ceballos is true.....will be a wonderful long term replacement for Cazorla...

_________________
To God be the glory


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54930
Location: USA
Skylolo wrote:
Would love it if the rumour about Ceballos is true.....will be a wonderful long term replacement for Cazorla...



Keep listening to voices in your head :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7811
If Arsenal had fired Wenger earlier, they could have had Pep Guardiola ... Oh well !!!
Bepanda


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54930
Location: USA
bepanda wrote:
If Arsenal had fired Wenger earlier, they could have had Pep Guardiola ... Oh well !!!
Bepanda



Guardiola would never come to Arsenal ... we can’t spend money like he wants

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7811
I'm sure he can get more out of Arsenal squad than the current coach.
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:
If Arsenal had fired Wenger earlier, they could have had Pep Guardiola ... Oh well !!!
Bepanda

Guardiola would never come to Arsenal ... we can’t spend money like he wants


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54930
Location: USA
bepanda wrote:
I'm sure he can get more out of Arsenal squad than the current coach.
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:
If Arsenal had fired Wenger earlier, they could have had Pep Guardiola ... Oh well !!!
Bepanda

Guardiola would never come to Arsenal ... we can’t spend money like he wants



I agree on that point

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 4847
Sami Mokbel: Jean Seri is still on #AFC radar with Raul Sanllehi being a huge admirer of his. Fekir is a candidate to replace Özil should he refuses to sign a new deal.

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 4847
Sami Mokbel: Mainz's Abdou Diallo and Wolfsburg's Ohis Felix Uduokhai are two central defenders already earmarked to replace club captain Per Mertesacker.

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34525
anikulapo wrote:
I will say it again .... this Niles kid could be a better version of Ngolo Kante. Has the kings, the acceleration and is technically superior to the Franchise man. Could be a real hawk hawking midfielder for us and a major improvement on Le Coq

Could be better than Ngolo Kante of Chelsea?Is he on same level like our Ndidi?
Uncle i just dey ask as i no sabi,no want go post am for whatsapp group and brag for nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48831
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
hats off Kos & monreal, Kos is shattered, Kos must be put together by crazy glue after each match. so many miles in kos, can only imagine how excruciating achilles injury must be. As for monreal not a more step up player no matter circumstances over last few seasons than Nacho


Spot on TG. Bottom line is as the games come thick and fast, everyone needs to be rested for freshness. Your 2nd 11 often exposes you as a team.

For those who have never understood the role a fit Ramsey plays in this team, have you noticed how we missed his running, it is one thing to have creative players, but you need intelligent runners. Ramsey is not just an intelligent runner, he is above all, a tireless runner. That player that is always free in dangerous areas when all around him have stopped running. That player that makes the run continuously even when he knows most of the time he runs, he won't get the ball. We have missedthe fit Ramsey of this season immensely in the last two games.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212 ... 494  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amafolas, Chief Ogbunigwe, Google [Bot] and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group