Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281174
Page 28 of 494

Author:  peron33uk [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

anikulapo wrote:
OMG what a shot by El Neny right off the crossbar and Giroud misses the rebound ..:: El Neny is ten times the player Xhacrap is


Elneny is a fantastic player.

The issue is that you are comparing 2 different players with different styles.

Author:  anikulapo [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

El Neny Baba :clap: :clap: he should put in a transfer request of Wenger dares to start this Xhacrap over him ... nonsense :roll:

Author:  anikulapo [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

peron33uk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
OMG what a shot by El Neny right off the crossbar and Giroud misses the rebound ..:: El Neny is ten times the player Xhacrap is


Elneny is a fantastic player.

The issue is that you are comparing 2 different players with different styles.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  anikulapo [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

RAmshyt you brain dead dolt :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: just clear the ball moron

Author:  anikulapo [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Thanks Ramshyt 1-3 smh .... this guy is beyond dumb sh a..: totally brain dead

Author:  peron33uk [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

anikulapo wrote:
Thanks Ramshyt 1-3 smh .... this guy is beyond dumb sh a..: totally brain dead


I was going to say exactly the same thing.

Dude had the opportunity to clear the ball.

Author:  peron33uk [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

peron33uk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Thanks Ramshyt 1-3 smh .... this guy is beyond dumb sh a..: totally brain dead


I was going to say exactly the same thing.

Dude had the opportunity to clear the ball.



Well i was going to say it but not as insulting as you said it sha.

Author:  peron33uk [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Have to say this 2nd half, Al Laca has looked like a lazy Benzema.

Well its preseason (I hope).

Author:  anikulapo [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Iwobi biko don't slap Xhacrap his feet are full of stones and he is Too slow to get out of your way :woot:

Author:  anikulapo [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

While team is subbed.

Mo El Neny you're some baller :clap:

Author:  peron33uk [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

anikulapo wrote:
While team is subbed.

Mo El Neny you're some baller :clap:


Correctly said. Elneny is a serious baller.

I lost count of who came in and who went off.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

walcott has regressed. This Nketiah is taking too many touches....

Author:  peron33uk [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
walcott has regressed. This Nketiah is taking too many touches....


I like Nketiah's movements though.

Unfortunately with Walcott.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

peron33uk wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
walcott has regressed. This Nketiah is taking too many touches....


I like Nketiah's movements though.

Unfortunately with Walcott.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

his movements are sweet....just seems like he makes poor decisions, or should I say, his decisions could be better.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Nketiah is like a Ghanaian midfielder. Loads of skills and hard work, but...
Walcott casually misses chances as though he expects to get 10 chances per game.

Author:  Waffiman [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
walcott has regressed. This Nketiah is taking too many touches....


I like Nketiah's movements though.

Unfortunately with Walcott.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

his movements are sweet....just seems like he makes poor decisions, or should I say, his decisions could be better.


Pre-season guys. Heavy legs need to be worked out so they become lighter. Nothing to be taken out of these games, it is all about building up fitness whilst avoiding injuries.

Things are going quite well. I especially this crop of youngsters. They need experiences like this, playing in front of packed stadiums against bigger and stronger opposition with First team. It makes them hungry and want to do well.

Author:  peron33uk [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Full time 3-1.

Good workout. Hit the woodwork 3 times in the 2nd half.

Young boys are quite sharp and i like their energy.

Walcott, Welbeck. hmmm.

MOM for me: Elneny (10/10) brilliant player.

Al Laca had a quite game especially in the 2nd half but will only get better.

Chambo was good but still lacked that end product, decision making is the problem.

I like the feel of Kolasinac. Bielik is another good player.

But as we say its preseason so...........

Good workout.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
walcott has regressed. This Nketiah is taking too many touches....


I like Nketiah's movements though.

Unfortunately with Walcott.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

his movements are sweet....just seems like he makes poor decisions, or should I say, his decisions could be better.


Pre-season guys. Heavy legs need to be worked out so they become lighter. Nothing to be taken out of these games, it is all about building up fitness whilst avoiding injuries.

Things are going quite well. I especially this crop of youngsters. They need experiences like this, playing in front of packed stadiums against bigger and stronger opposition with First team. It makes them hungry and want to do well.



I like the young players, but preseason or not, Walcott is Walcott.

Author:  Waffiman [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nketiah is like a Ghanaian midfielder. Loads of skills and hard work, but...
Walcott casually misses chances as though he expects to get 10 chances per game.


Nope! He is a striker. Top scorer for all junior categories since he joined from Chelsea. I hope he grows a bit more, he will get stronger and faster. I want to see him grow taller.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nketiah is like a Ghanaian midfielder. Loads of skills and hard work, but...
Walcott casually misses chances as though he expects to get 10 chances per game.


Nope! He is a striker. Top scorer for all junior categories since he joined from Chelsea. I hope he grows a bit more, he will get stronger and faster. I want to see him grow taller.



I mean, he plays LIKE a typical skilled, goal-shy, Ghanaian midfielder.

Author:  peron33uk [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nketiah is like a Ghanaian midfielder. Loads of skills and hard work, but...
Walcott casually misses chances as though he expects to get 10 chances per game.


Nope! He is a striker. Top scorer for all junior categories since he joined from Chelsea. I hope he grows a bit more, he will get stronger and faster. I want to see him grow taller.



hahaha. No disrespect but, ah Chale, he is Ghanian.

Author:  Cito [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nketiah is like a Ghanaian midfielder. Loads of skills and hard work, but...
Walcott casually misses chances as though he expects to get 10 chances per game.


Nope! He is a striker. Top scorer for all junior categories since he joined from Chelsea. I hope he grows a bit more, he will get stronger and faster. I want to see him grow taller

I hope so too but is there a Ghana man gene in him? :D

Author:  Cally [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nketiah is like a Ghanaian midfielder. Loads of skills and hard work, but...
Walcott casually misses chances as though he expects to get 10 chances per game.


Nope! He is a striker. Top scorer for all junior categories since he joined from Chelsea. I hope he grows a bit more, he will get stronger and faster. I want to see him grow taller.



I mean, he plays LIKE a typical skilled, goal-shy, Ghanaian midfielder.


Goal-shy is actually the farthest word to describe Nketiah with. The young man is full of goals. He's been unlucky to hit the bar twice in 2 matches.

Page 28 of 494 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/