Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Ideye Brown Joins Malaga
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13859
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/01/22/ma ... njin-teda/

The hustle goes on. Ideye will be playing in laliga and likely starting for Malaga. I-dey go Russia! :thumbs:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 7850
he is a baller.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13859
ANC wrote:
he is a baller.


Ideye, Onazi and Ndidi on the field at the same time is a heck of a lot of hustling in mf.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6170
http://www.malagahoy.es/malaga_cf/Ideye ... 79047.html

Málaga, January 22, 2018 - 02: 03h
FACEBOOK TWITTER GOOGLE-PLUS

Málaga is about to close its fourth incorporation of this winter market. After the operations of Ignasi Miquel -in December-, Manuel Iturra and Alberto Bueno, Mario Husillos has almost profiled Brown Ideye.


The Nigerian striker can become a blue and white player in the coming days as negotiations with his home club, the Tianjin Teda of the Chinese Super League, are quite advanced. The operation would be closed at the expense of the last details and the third edge: the player's signature. In the offices of La Rosaleda they have very recently the stampede of Ricardo Centurión - who ended up signing for Racing, to which the Genoa owed money - with which the agreement was in the same point as the current one, so the next hours will be taken with caution on the part of the entity.

THE NIGERIAN WILL TRAVEL TO MALAGA IN THE COMING DAYS TO CLOSE HIS ASSIGNMENT

What is certain is that Brown Ideye will change destination. The player, who can not play in the Asian country due to administrative problems, has already left China as he shared in his social networks with a photograph. In this you could see the player at the airport with the words "Next Stop". The striker could travel to Málaga throughout this week to close his incorporation to the Blue and Whites and be under the command of his new coach, José González.

To join Martiricos, and given his high emoluments in the Tianjin Teda, Ideye must forgive a large part of his salary to land in Malaga during the next six months as a loan player. The goal of the nine is none other than completing a great second round with the blue and white to enjoy options to go this summer to the World Cup in Russia with his team, Nigeria. It should be noted that the African does not occupy a place of extra-community - Malaga is all covered with Peñaranda, Rolan and Rosales - by the Cotonou Agreement.

If the operation with Brown Ideye were closed, José González would win a 29-year-old center forward of 180 centimeters tall, with power and who lives in the area. The Nigerian has a long career in different parts of Europe: Neuchâtel Xamax (Switzerland), Sochaux (France), Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine), West Bromwich (England), Olympiakos (Greece) and already mentioned Tianjin Teda (China). Except in the British Isles, in some season with his exequipos exceeded the ten goals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 374
I just saw where Malaga is. They're 20th place.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53433
Location: United Kingdom
The deal is yet to be sealed. Let us wait until it is done first before singing hossanah.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 7850
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
The deal is yet to be sealed. Let us wait until it is done first before singing hossanah.



You just had to say something negative . SMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 9844
Ideye is a forward!

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ANC wrote:
he is a baller.


Ideye, Onazi and Ndidi on the field at the same time is a heck of a lot of hustling in mf.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 3889
Ideye certainly has good agents. No doubt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5959
Some players have great agents.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33657
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
Some players have great agents.


Hey, Ideye is not that bad (at least better than the likes of Nwakaeme and Kayode) and if this part is true, then he's taking a pay cut to put himself in place for a WC spot, and to me that's a smart move, rather than sitting on the side collecting big money in China. And I'm sure Rohr made it clear to him he won't make the team unless he starts getting some PT. Kai, be like sey this WC dey sweet our players, second report today (following Onyekuru) of players hoping to make the plane to Russia.

Quote:
To join Martiricos, and given his high emoluments in the Tianjin Teda, Ideye must forgive a large part of his salary to land in Malaga during the next six months as a loan player. The goal of the nine is none other than completing a great second round with the blue and white to enjoy options to go this summer to the World Cup in Russia with his team, Nigeria.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12206
Location: South London
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ANC wrote:
he is a baller.


Ideye, Onazi and Ndidi on the field at the same time is a heck of a lot of hustling in mf.

Something we’ve wanted for a while.

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 27189
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
All we are saying - Where are the goals?

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Posts: 1220
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Some players have great agents.


Hey, Ideye is not that bad (at least better than the likes of Nwakaeme and Kayode) and if this part is true, then he's taking a pay cut to put himself in place for a WC spot, and to me that's a smart move, rather than sitting on the side collecting big money in China. And I'm sure Rohr made it clear to him he won't make the team unless he starts getting some PT. Kai, be like sey this WC dey sweet our players, second report today (following Onyekuru) of players hoping to make the plane to Russia.

Quote:
To join Martiricos, and given his high emoluments in the Tianjin Teda, Ideye must forgive a large part of his salary to land in Malaga during the next six months as a loan player. The goal of the nine is none other than completing a great second round with the blue and white to enjoy options to go this summer to the World Cup in Russia with his team, Nigeria.


Ideye is getting playing time right now in China. PT isn't his issue. If Rohr is applying a different rule (vs Mikel), then yes, he should move to Spain


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 16370
Location: The Kingdom
I hope this is true and he gets playing time in Spain. This is one player I like to see on the pitch wearing the green and white.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33657
Location: Land of the Terrapins
icee wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Some players have great agents.


Hey, Ideye is not that bad (at least better than the likes of Nwakaeme and Kayode) and if this part is true, then he's taking a pay cut to put himself in place for a WC spot, and to me that's a smart move, rather than sitting on the side collecting big money in China. And I'm sure Rohr made it clear to him he won't make the team unless he starts getting some PT. Kai, be like sey this WC dey sweet our players, second report today (following Onyekuru) of players hoping to make the plane to Russia.

Quote:
To join Martiricos, and given his high emoluments in the Tianjin Teda, Ideye must forgive a large part of his salary to land in Malaga during the next six months as a loan player. The goal of the nine is none other than completing a great second round with the blue and white to enjoy options to go this summer to the World Cup in Russia with his team, Nigeria.


Ideye is getting playing time right now in China. PT isn't his issue. If Rohr is applying a different rule (vs Mikel), then yes, he should move to Spain


I don’t think Ideye has played for the main team in months like at least 3-4, he has an issue with Teda they went and bought another striker and registered the new guy instead of Ideye as they have a limited number of foreigners they can use.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 9847
danfo driver wrote:
Some players have great agents.

Ah! Because a 100 league goals in Europe na beans?

_________________
Follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/Supereaglescomp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 52997
Ideye Brown agent is good.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 74156
Location: Earth
He needs to be in Russia, was part of the team that took us to Russia

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 43517
Think Malaga may be bottom of La Liga. But it will be good exposure for Brown

BTW what's up with the Chinese teams loaning players?

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33657
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Sunset wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Some players have great agents.

Ah! Because a 100 league goals in Europe na beans?


I don’t know anymore, this guy has been consistently good and scored goals everywhere he’s gone at club level. He’s a decent player and an ANC champion, also helped us to qualify for the WC.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 4777
Location: The Niger Delta
What Ideye will bring to the team is encapsulated in the move that led to Iheanacho's goal away against Zambia in the qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup. Power, skill and a willingness to be an outlet and foil for his striking partner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrWMQP2dEU8

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6170
Obong wrote:
What Ideye will bring to the team is encapsulated in the move that led to Iheanacho's goal away against Zambia in the qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup. Power, skill and a willingness to be an outlet and foil for his striking partner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrWMQP2dEU8


Obong, I am Ideye's biggest fan (check my posts on the forum) & in theory he has all the tools to be a dangerous big man.

I worry about his mindset though. Sometimes he needs to cut down on the finesse and just be a route 1 striker and bang the ball in. He also has all this drama going on with him that I think is beginning to affect his performance on the pitch.

Guys like Kayode & Nwaekeme have left him an open door though & he might just take it. Even Ighalo self would have been considered shaky, but he came up big in a match that really mattered (vs. Cameroon at home), & that has bought him some breathing room.

It will be some sort of recompense If Ideye makes the squad considering how badly he was treated re: the Brazil World Cup.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1naija, Bing [Bot], Cito, olu, peron33uk, rafflick, Siddonlook11, Thelastoneleft, zee and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group