Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:38 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:39 am 

Why Leicester may make Kelechi Iheanacho the most expensive Nigeria star ever
Posted By: Osita Duruon: July 25, 2017In: Breaking News, Nation, Nation, News, Nigeria, SportsNo Comments Print Email
Leicester City are keen to make Kelechi Iheanacho the most expensive Nigeria star ever by splashing a record 25 million pounds on him as he seems a “different” type of striker from the strikers already on their books.

Leicester top strikers are Jamie Vardy and Islam Slimani.

Vardy used his burst of speed two seasons ago to help Leicester to a most unlikely Premier League conquest, while Slimani’s biggest asset is his aerial prowess.

Iheanacho, on the other hand, is a more technical striker, who is most effective inside the box, likes the ball played to his feet and could also play behind the main striker.

He is also less predictable than the other two more experienced front men.

Leicester will therefore have several options upfront available to them with these three strikers, experts have said.

Odion Ighalo became the most expensive Nigeria star in January, when he moved from Watford in the Premier League of England to Chinese club Changchun Yatai for 20 million pounds.
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/why-lei ... star-ever/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 am 

The deal should be finalised this week.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:30 am 

Man City not treating the guy well I must say. He has been training alone for over 2 weeks and the premier league season starts in 3 weeks. He should have been allowed to train with the squad while he awaits his transfer. After all he is still a Man city player. I hope he is in top condition by the time the premier league starts.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:56 am 

papilo wrote:
Man City not treating the guy well I must say. He has been training alone for over 2 weeks and the premier league season starts in 3 weeks. He should have been allowed to train with the squad while he awaits his transfer. After all he is still a Man city player. I hope he is in top condition by the time the premier league starts.

Pep Bigotola

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:33 pm 

Gooner1 wrote:
papilo wrote:

Pep Bigotola

Pep did not make him sign with 2 agents.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:45 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
papilo wrote:

Pep Bigotola

Pep did not make him sign with 2 agents.

That could never help on professional level!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:54 pm 

papilo wrote:

Hard to disagree. His man management rap sheet speaks for itself. Uncle Spaz, come and defend your oga.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:52 pm 

green4life wrote:
papilo wrote:

Hard to disagree. His man management rap sheet speaks for itself. Uncle Spaz, come and defend your oga.

It isn't his forte for sure.