Didn't Lacazett state he will sign for a champs league team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Didn't Lacazett state he will sign for a champs league t

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Didn't this guy shout all over stating he will only move to a champs league team? So why the about face
:lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Dammy wrote:The transfer market is strange. Lacazzette is expected to replace Giroud, who is a regular starter for France, while Lacazzette cannot even get into the squad!
My thoughts exactly...Giroud is better than the guy. Perhaps he will fit the Arsenal style better.
The guy is so over hyped..giroud is miles ahead....
Nna, you are trying way too hard. You've been all over the forum opening threads about this same guy. The pain is real. I hope you'll be OK.
He is having a breakdown. Real pain!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How MODS allow such thread when Arsenal has a season thread is the shocking part in all.
As for this Lacazzett dude,hope he become a star because i dont rate him to be a good CF for such an amount.Giroud is ahead of him,so i hope its not true that he is ahead Giroud in Arsenal color because of price tag not talent alone
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have Warned you kajifu. .be very careful. .do not start something you can't finish..o will swear for assnal ..be very careful
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Pokey who is Chelsea signing? I'm worried this summer isn't going well, Laca is gone, Lukaku is gone, Costa wants to leave and Michy the less said.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:
Cito wrote:
Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Dammy wrote:The transfer market is strange. Lacazzette is expected to replace Giroud, who is a regular starter for France, while Lacazzette cannot even get into the squad!
My thoughts exactly...Giroud is better than the guy. Perhaps he will fit the Arsenal style better.
The guy is so over hyped..giroud is miles ahead....
Nna, you are trying way too hard. You've been all over the forum opening threads about this same guy. The pain is real. I hope you'll be OK.
He is having a breakdown. Real pain!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How MODS allow such thread when Arsenal has a season thread is the shocking part in all.
As for this Lacazzett dude,hope he become a star because i dont rate him to be a good CF for such an amount.Giroud is ahead of him,so i hope its not true that he is ahead Giroud in Arsenal color because of price tag not talent alone
You are basing your theory on a mad coach for the French National team. Take a look at his goal returns ratio over the last few seasons.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:Pokey who is Chelsea signing? I'm worried this summer isn't going well, Laca is gone, Lukaku is gone, Costa wants to leave and Michy the less said.
Chelsea knows what they want, they don't wast 75 million or 52 million on rubbish overpriced hyped wastepipes
SuperEagles

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Pokey who is Chelsea signing? I'm worried this summer isn't going well, Laca is gone, Lukaku is gone, Costa wants to leave and Michy the less said.
Chelsea knows what they want, they don't wast 75 million or 52 million on rubbish overpriced hyped wastepipes
But they can bid 61 milion on a left back :taunt: Dude you need to hush it sometimes.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

This is what assnal spent 52 million on .. i expect more of "these" in the coming months
SuperEagles

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]

This is what assnal spent 52 million on .. i expect more of "these" in the coming months
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

bp, go to church, aniks has a seat beside him for you.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

You're conflating issues here - I am not sure Laca has been bought to replace Giroud - it's a add on to their striker options.
The French national coach likes a target man - hence his Giroud call.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tolahs wrote:

You're conflating issues here - I am not sure Laca has been bought to replace Giroud - it's a add on to their striker options.
Correct. Dammy is mixing the issues up. Giroud starts ahead of not only Lacazette, he starts ahead of Benzema and Mbappe.

Deschamps likes Giroud a lot and appreciates what he brings to the table but that's not solely why he starts him over Lacazette. Lacazette had some 'attitude' problems with Deschamps and that was the primary reason the man kept him off the Les Bleus squad for a long time. It had little to do with playing ability.
He's also kept Benzema away from the squad for different reasons entirely.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

platinum wrote:
tolahs wrote:

Correct. Dammy is mixing the issues up. Giroud starts ahead of not only Lacazette, he starts ahead of Benzema and Mbappe.

Deschamps likes Giroud a lot and appreciates what he brings to the table but that's not solely why he starts him over Lacazette. Lacazette had some 'attitude' problems with Deschamps and that was the primary reason the man kept him off the Les Bleus squad for a long time. It had little to do with playing ability.
He's also kept Benzema away from the squad for different reasons entirely.
Pretty straightforward - don't get why footie fans are getting it twisted. Besides on the CL tip, Aulas himself said the kid was bound for Ath. Madrid to hook
up with his friend Antoine Griezmann, but the transfer ban ruined that.
As for the French national team:
Karim Benzema/Mathieu Valbuena sextape scandal
Nasri - attitude problems - lost for good, it seems
Hatem Ben Arfa - same as Nasri but looks to still have a chance
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

bp, go to church, aniks has a seat beside him for you.

OMG the bobo needs SERIOUS spiritual intervention :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Didn't this guy shout all over stating he will only move to a champs league team? So why the about face
So he changed his mind. Is that a crime? Besides Arsenal is a regular champions league team that just missed out this year. So its not like he joined a team that rarely qualifies.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster wrote:
So he changed his mind. Is that a crime? Besides Arsenal is a regular champions league team that just missed out this year. So its not like he joined a team that rarely qualifies.
Olboy you get time sha... Everyone and their mama know say BP head no dey house.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so assnal payed 52 million for a player who scored half of all his goals last season from the PK spot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maga don pay

https://www.transfermarkt.com/alexandre ... eler/93720

12 penalties all last season :lol: :lol: :lol: this dude aint worth that money at all

modern day Michael Ricketts

:lol:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Levels being found out early
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Levels being found out early
You've stepped up your spamming antics two notches already, and we are still in pre-season. You're a far worse spammer than any Arsenal fan on this forum. Lacazette is your new obsession.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Levels being found out early
You've stepped up your spamming antics two notches already, and we are still in pre-season. You're a far worse spammer than any Arsenal fan on this forum. Lacazette is your new obsession.
I do not spam, just exposing how Wenger has bamboozled yall, Lacassette nah Europa league level.. how many goals has the bobo scored in the champs league before, no PKs please
SuperEagles