RUSSIA Haters...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Curve whiz
Egg
Egg
RUSSIA Haters...

Post by Curve whiz »

The Confederation Cup had come and gone. Black people went to Russia, black people came back from Russia without any drama. The western press went to Russia and as much as they looked for problems they couldn't find so they vents on VAR. :taunt:

Instead what we saw in Russia were fantastic world class organisation, facilities and friendly people. Unlike the UK when they hosted the Olympics, all football fans were given free transport tickets to travel in and between match venue cities of Sochi, Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

So many people were here saying Russia shouldn't host this or that last year here. I told them to go for the Confed Cup and come back with evidence of this racism that's peculiar to Russia, I am surprised not many have posted these yet????

As Africans, maybe we should stop joining these western bandwagon (led by the CNN of this world) to demonise countries, groups of people or races, because one day it would be our turn to be on the receiving end and there wouldn't be anyone to defend us.

Have a good day folks.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RUSSIA Haters...

Post by Undertaker »

Which black people went to Russia? The only one I knew of were Cameroonian and they got "Raped" over there.........
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

Undertaker wrote:Which black people went to Russia? The only one I knew of were Cameroonian and they got "Raped" over there.........
Do you mind sharing the evidence of this rape incident that you speak of? I am not aware of any of this during the tournament. We would love to run it on the Kwese sports site. Thanks.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Curve whiz wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Which black people went to Russia? The only one I knew of were Cameroonian and they got "Raped" over there.........
Do you mind sharing the evidence of this rape incident that you speak of? I am not aware of any of this during the tournament. We would love to run it on the Kwese sports site. Thanks.

So you didn't watched Cameroon vs. Germany and Cameroon vs. Chile? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undie your head no dey house :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Undie your head no dey house :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Putin has learned his lessons. We will still see next year.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Curve whiz wrote:The Confederation Cup had come and gone. Black people went to Russia, black people came back from Russia without any drama. The western press went to Russia and as much as they looked for problems they couldn't find so they vents on VAR. :taunt:

Instead what we saw in Russia were fantastic world class organisation, facilities and friendly people. Unlike the UK when they hosted the Olympics, all football fans were given free transport tickets to travel in and between match venue cities of Sochi, Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

So many people were here saying Russia shouldn't host this or that last year here. I told them to go for the Confed Cup and come back with evidence of this racism that's peculiar to Russia, I am surprised not many have posted these yet????

As Africans, maybe we should stop joining these western bandwagon (led by the CNN of this world) to demonise countries, groups of people or races, because one day it would be our turn to be on the receiving end and there wouldn't be anyone to defend us.

Have a good day folks.
Don't believe everything you see on TV. I met a Russian girl on one of my flights from Zurich to London. She told me that Blacks are not welcomed in Russia for some reason. The far right are in control in Russia. I remember watching a documentary about an East African student he almost lost his life because he told some far right guys not to call him the N word. They slashed his throat. How he survived was a miracle. Although the women fantasize about having a black dude, according to my friend.

Yours truly gave her a treat of her fantasy.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Undertaker wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:

So you didn't watched Cameroon vs. Germany and Cameroon vs. Chile? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You dey mind CW.
Camerron no fit sit down properly since dem return from Russia and he's asking for evidence. msshhheeeww :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Curve whiz wrote:The Confederation Cup had come and gone. Black people went to Russia, black people came back from Russia without any drama. The western press went to Russia and as much as they looked for problems they couldn't find so they vents on VAR. :taunt:

Have a good day folks.

Are you serious about the highlighted part? One day? what of EVERY DAY? Perhaps you live in a bubble, or maybe you're not Black/African, or maybe you have adopted another race?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Have a good day folks.

Are you serious about the highlighted part? One day? what of EVERY DAY? Perhaps you live in a bubble, or maybe you're not Black/African, or maybe you have adopted another race?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Man just dey laff for this thread.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Have a good day folks.

But dude was making a good point.

Remember what they said about SA?

God forbid if we are foolish enough to want to host the WC in Naijaria. We don't need CNN. Naijarians will on their own be telling horror stories of what visitors should expect.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Have a good day folks.

God forbid if we are foolish enough to want to host the WC in Naijaria. We don't need CNN. Naijarians will on their own be telling horror stories of what visitors should expect.
Dude has ZERO point on the highlighted. It is not debatable that we Black Africans get "whipped" and "abused" daily, with or without cause. Saying that it may one day be our turn is a poor way to argue his points.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Big difference between confederation cup and the world cup, but anyway locals tend to make efforts during the world cup in SA the thieves were friendly. it doesn't stop the fact that they are hostile to black people.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Have a good day folks.

Dude has ZERO point on the highlighted. It is not debatable that we Black Africans get "whipped" and "abused" daily, with or without cause. Saying that it may one day be our turn is a poor way to argue his points.
Doc, I think the point he was trying to make was this point..."maybe we should stop joining these western bandwagon (led by the CNN of this world) to demonise countries".

They did try to tell (black) folks not to bother coming to Russia for the tournament? No?

BTW, I won't want to come to Philadelphia as a black person after reading the news and real life experiences of people of color. But I can assure you that you guys will be on your best behavior if you were hosting somn.... naaaaaa, I still doubt it. You guys are the WORST fans on the planet. :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Prince wrote:Big difference between confederation cup and the world cup, but anyway locals tend to make efforts during the world cup in SA the thieves were friendly. it doesn't stop the fact that they are hostile to black people.
SA was hostile before and after the cup. And they put their best foot forward.

Same in Naija... we can suck our belle in for a few minutes... and go back to business as usual. :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Have a good day folks.

Doc, I think the point he was trying to make was this point..."maybe we should stop joining these western bandwagon (led by the CNN of this world) to demonise countries".

They did try to tell (black) folks not to bother coming to Russia for the tournament? No?

BTW, I won't want to come to Philadelphia as a black person after reading the news and real life experiences of people of color. But I can assure you that you guys will be on your best behavior if you were hosting somn.... naaaaaa, I still doubt it. You guys are the WORST fans on the planet. :P
You are right in not coming to Philly....just like I try to avoid Baltimore :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: But iz alright, if you are saying natives should not be aware of the potential dangers of a place like Russia. No travel ban in going...cautionary travel advisory. Russians demselves do it, but just because most folks do not read/listen to their news doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Damunk wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Have a good day folks.

Zero points he made, Russia is a no go area
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

As in... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Have a good day folks.
One day? They (the western countries and their media) already are doing it since ages. They only highlight or emphasize on the BAD part of our countries or Africa and leave the good ones, and et al.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Curve whiz wrote:
Well, because Cameroon lost their games doesn't mean they were or Africa was "raped."
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

same thing they said about Brazil

favelas, robbery, violence etc...but i had fun.

not sure about Russia though....Egypt has one foot there anyway.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: