RUSSIA Haters...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RUSSIA Haters...

Post by metalalloy »

Curve whiz wrote:The Confederation Cup had come and gone. Black people went to Russia, black people came back from Russia without any drama. The western press went to Russia and as much as they looked for problems they couldn't find so they vents on VAR. :taunt:

Instead what we saw in Russia were fantastic world class organisation, facilities and friendly people. Unlike the UK when they hosted the Olympics, all football fans were given free transport tickets to travel in and between match venue cities of Sochi, Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

So many people were here saying Russia shouldn't host this or that last year here. I told them to go for the Confed Cup and come back with evidence of this racism that's peculiar to Russia, I am surprised not many have posted these yet????

As Africans, maybe we should stop joining these western bandwagon (led by the CNN of this world) to demonise countries, groups of people or races, because one day it would be our turn to be on the receiving end and there wouldn't be anyone to defend us.

Have a good day folks.
Good luck bro, enjoy and report back to us how everything went. Just no go do fortaleza style reporting abeg.

I use my own two eyes see wetin dem do for France, on foreign land. You can't pay me enough to go to Russia.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

tfco wrote:same thing they said about Brazil

favelas, robbery, violence etc...but i had fun.

not sure about Russia though....Egypt has one foot there anyway.

tfco............ enough of your lies! You weren't anywhere near Brazil in 2014! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Undertaker wrote:

tfco............ enough of your lies! You weren't anywhere near Brazil in 2014! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Chief Undertaker", make sure "Oga TFCO" doesn't see this; else, well ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Russia is a neo NAZI state and does not deserve to host anything talk less of the world cup.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Undertaker wrote:

My friends had fun too but their wallets and phones went missing at the same time.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Akure4Life wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

My friends had fun too but their wallets and phones went missing at the same time.
Abeg, make I ask - Where's the fun in that? :shock:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Well ask about the identities/professions of the people who took their wallet and phone. :lol: :lol:

Abeg Brazil was a blast.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Well ask about the identities/professions of the people who took their wallet and phone. :lol: :lol:

Abeg Brazil was a blast.
:roll:

abeg you did not go to Brazil

i went to Natal, Fortaleza and Brasilia (with a stopover in Sao Paolo)

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: