Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54070
tfco wrote:

one non-clicker, taking the site closer to oblivion

One last club in Europe b/4 Mr Ibu takes you to Enugu Rangers.
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69614
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

one non-clicker, taking the site closer to oblivion

One last club in Europe b/4 Mr Ibu takes you to Enugu Rangers.


the same Enugu Rangers that WE claim to support yet never watch?

oh right

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54070
tfco wrote:

the same Enugu Rangers that WE claim to support yet never watch?

oh right

I watched this well well.
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:06 pm
Posts: 6411
Location: U.S.A
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

the same Enugu Rangers that WE claim to support yet never watch?

oh right

I watched this well well.
Image


... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...thiefCo's living room big Picture of Gyan...this picture of Gyan should have a space on Ghana's flag by now...Uruguay special player...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69614
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

the same Enugu Rangers that WE claim to support yet never watch?

oh right

I watched this well well.


Never watched your country at that stage of the WC, have you.

ha! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54070
tfco wrote:
Never watched your country at that stage of the WC, have you.

ha! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I was saved the embarrassment.
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69614
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Never watched your country at that stage of the WC, have you.

ha! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I was saved the embarrassment.


5 World Cups, still never been

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54070
tfco wrote:

5 World Cups, still never been

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How many pen misses?
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bamenda boy, Bing [Bot], furiously frank, Google [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group