Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:36 am 

Milan swoops in for Morata,
http://www.espnfc.us/blog/transfer-talk ... orata-coup

Quote:
TOP STORY: Milan close to Morata coup
Just when you thought AC Milan's summer couldn't get any better, La Gazzetta dello Sport says that the Rossoneri are "on the verge" of signing Alvaro Morata.

The Real Madrid striker is one of the transfer window's most-wanted men, and while it was first Manchester United and then Chelsea that seemed in the box seat to sign the 24-year-old, Milan seems to have gazumped both Premier League clubs.

The paper says that Vincenzo Montella's side have tabled a €70 million bid for Morata, and have offered a further €10m per year to the player in order to convince him to join the likes of Leonardo Bonucci, Lucas Biglia, Franck Kessie and Hakan Calhanoglu in heading to the San Siro.

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:40 am 

At this point, CFC should go for Auba.. If likes of Hazard/Willian/Pedro were prolific scorers, then CFC could maybe getaway with a 2nd grade striker.

For close to 60M euros, might be able to convince BVB to part ways with a 28 yr old striker.

I am not sold on Morata for the price Real wants

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:30 am 

analyzer wrote:
At this point, CFC should go for Auba.. If likes of Hazard/Willian/Pedro were prolific scorers, then CFC could maybe getaway with a 2nd grade striker.

For close to 60M euros, might be able to convince BVB to part ways with a 28 yr old striker.

I am not sold on Morata for the price Real wants

I agree
And if talks about Aguero are true, I say buy both.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:51 pm 

Seems like the Aguero rumor has been squashed. Also Morata is heading to AC Milan and Pierre is staying put at Dortmund. We r screwed. Conte no try at all. He put us in such a weak position even before the season starts by his handling of Costa. He might have to crawl back n beg Costa to come back till at least January.
Why he doesn't trust Mitchy I will never understand. The kid looks pretty darn solid to me. If given the chance he will do as well if not better than Lukaku.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:07 pm 

Can you folks calm down. There's still plenty of time and money to find a capable striker. Give a little credit to the administrators who put together a team that won 2 out of the last 3 titles.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:10 pm 

green4life wrote:
Can you folks calm down. There's still plenty of time and money to find a capable striker. Give a little credit to the administrators who put together a team that won 2 out of the last 3 titles.

Must we go through cardiac arrest before they do so?
When Jose won 3 years ago, remember the key was getting his key targets in on time: Fab and Costa.
Conte wining was very unexpected and was more down to him than the si called administrators.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:41 pm 

ceejay22 wrote:
green4life wrote:

When Jose won 3 years ago, remember the key was getting his key targets in on time: Fab and Costa.
Conte wining was very unexpected and was more down to him than the si called administrators.

you need serious help if, what you have no business or input in causes you cardiac arrest... misplaced priorities..keep wishing rubbish for yourself, because nah your money them dey use sign or buy players.. smh.. you are trying too hard to be like the jobless assanal CE spammers.. it doesn't look good..real talk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:06 pm 

green4life wrote:

We botched the 2015/16 season due to something similar to what's happening now..though slightly different scenarios..I'm almost certain no be today wey Conte identify who he wants..but the board..that our board...just get as e be...the squad is supposed to be training TOGETHER now..shey dem go do like Baba Rahman and buy player two weeks after season don begin?

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:08 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
green4life wrote:

you need serious help if, what you have no business or input in causes you cardiac arrest... misplaced priorities..keep wishing rubbish for yourself, because nah your money them dey use sign or buy players.. smh.. you are trying too hard to be like the jobless assanal CE spammers.. it doesn't look good..real talk

ok...when we get frustrated can we lineup and just dey troway YOU hot slaps one by one? We got to get it out somehow :evil:

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:28 pm 

paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
green4life wrote:

ok...when we get frustrated can we lineup and just dey troway YOU hot slaps one by one? We got to get it out somehow :evil:

be very careful

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:55 pm 

ceejay22 wrote:
green4life wrote:

I am no more stressing. I believe something will be worked out soon.
Glad that we have Kante and Yoko behind/beside Cesc.
Chelsea does not need a 100M Striker in front of those. Then there is Willian and Pedro.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm 

balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
green4life wrote:

I am no more stressing. I believe something will be worked out soon.
Glad that we have Kante and Yoko behind/beside Cesc.
Chelsea does not need a 100M Striker in front of those. Then there is Willian and Pedro.

Conte has signed a new contract and I'm excited.
Push comes to shove we keep Costa on the bench

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:13 pm 

We bought Morata

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:14 pm 

https://tribuna.com/chelsea/en/news/2241552/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:16 pm 

tunde72 wrote:
We bought Morata

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... eal-madrid

Quote:
Chelsea are close to a deal with Real Madrid to sign striker Alvaro Morata, according to Sky sources.

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:05 pm 

Cito wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
We bought Morata

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... eal-madrid

Quote:
Chelsea are close to a deal with Real Madrid to sign striker Alvaro Morata, according to Sky sources.

LOL. Tomorrow now we are going to read RM wants 90M.

Though I am reading it's almost done at 80M.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 pm 

tunde72 wrote:
We bought Morata

If it's not on BBC, I see it as rumor.

https://www.nst.com.my/sports/football/ ... eal-morata

Says Morata is looking for a flight to London.

Agreement at 80M Euros.

Last edited by balo on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 pm 

https://tribuna.com/chelsea/en/news/2241591/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:32 pm 

good news at last, better than lukaku in my option

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:35 pm 

i do not rate Morata at all

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:39 pm 

It's official now.
Chelsea FC has confirmed it -

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-ne ... greed.html

Chelsea Football Club and Real Madrid have agreed terms for the transfer of Alvaro Morata to Stamford Bridge.

The move is now subject to him agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

Morata, 24, is a Spanish international forward, and helped Real to lift a second successive Champions League last season.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm 

balo wrote:
It's official now.
Chelsea FC has confirmed it -

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-ne ... greed.html

Chelsea Football Club and Real Madrid have agreed terms for the transfer of Alvaro Morata to Stamford Bridge.

The move is now subject to him agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

Morata, 24, is a Spanish international forward, and helped Real to lift a second successive Champions League last season.

wonderful signing by Chelsea football club.. now just one more signing and Chelsea should be ready , LB/RB

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:53 pm 

:clap:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next