BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by Benedict Iroha »

ceejay22 wrote:May thunder fire the nyash of whoever sanctioned selling Matic to Manure.
We just effectively gave them the last piece of the puzzle to win the league etc. it's hard for me to see who will prevent them from wining the league.granted it was just Swansea but Matic made that team tick
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

After two games? Relax...let Chelsea have all their puzzles back and we will role...
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:May thunder fire the nyash of whoever sanctioned selling Matic to Manure.
We just effectively gave them the last piece of the puzzle to win the league etc. it's hard for me to see who will prevent them from wining the league.granted it was just Swansea but Matic made that team tick

After two games? Relax...let Chelsea have all their puzzles back and we will role...
Bros
The point is why strengthen a direct rival. Besides Juve wanted Matic, why couldn't we use him as a bargaining chip to get Sandro or aBonucci earlier?
If not for Matic today ManU would have probably drawn that game cos Swansea, as toothless as they were in attack could have scored first. Even the yeye Pogba was getting frustrated and could have gotten a second yellow.we just gave them extra confidence with Matic and they are starting on a strong footing. I hope we somehow win Tommorrow cos u know how Jose is. If he extends his lead at the top this first half of the season, from January he will start playing pragmatic footie and will be difficult to catch
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Btw, the 4-0 score line flatters them, they were not that good
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chelsea should not have sold Matic to United. Jose/Matic must have blackmail pictures of someone at Chelsea. PS I hear funny things about finance at Chelsea - divorce, own money etc...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cristao II wrote:Chelsea should not have sold Matic to United. Jose/Matic must have blackmail pictures of someone at Chelsea. PS I hear funny things about finance at Chelsea - divorce, own money etc...
Can you elaborate on the last sentence.
I also read something about Roman slowly losing interest or something like that.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Chelsea should not have sold Matic to United. Jose/Matic must have blackmail pictures of someone at Chelsea. PS I hear funny things about finance at Chelsea - divorce, own money etc...
I also read something about Roman slowly losing interest or something like that.
I hope he just switch off on Chelsea and leg them go down to where they were some 20 years ago.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

benteke wrote:
Not so sure but this is my perception below

- Roman did say he was going to encourage Chelsea to finance itself. That would explain the 'lack of interest'. What I heard was more in the line of boredom.

- Roman is hawking the new ground around for funding.

- Roman is in a divorce process - I am hearing 0.5 to 2bn settlement

I would trust these sources 40% - I dont know them first or second hand.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

PS on the match, I heard Bakayoko and Hazard played in a closed door friendly.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Cristao II wrote:PS on the match, I heard Bakayoko and Hazard played in a closed door friendly.
Bakayoko starts
I love our line up
One of our strongest in recent times
If everyone plays at 100percent, Spurs won't find it easy at all. Seems like Moses is going to play as a forward today. Awesome game ahead.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

ceejay22 wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:

Bros
The point is why strengthen a direct rival. Besides Juve wanted Matic, why couldn't we use him as a bargaining chip to get Sandro or aBonucci earlier?
If not for Matic today ManU would have probably drawn that game cos Swansea, as toothless as they were in attack could have scored first. Even the yeye Pogba was getting frustrated and could have gotten a second yellow.we just gave them extra confidence with Matic and they are starting on a strong footing. I hope we somehow win Tommorrow cos u know how Jose is. If he extends his lead at the top this first half of the season, from January he will start playing pragmatic footie and will be difficult to catch
no one else would buy his at that cost and he wanted to leave, besides UK will be moving towards more italian way of doing things, Whenre Inter will sell to AC Milan, or Juventus. As only few clubs at the top level can afford to buy those players anyway.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Selling to a rival usually doesn't bother Chelsea mgmt unless there's prior bad experience with that' club e.g. Tottenham (modric) and Everton (stones). Otherwise Chelsea has done deals within arsenal, manu and Liverpool in the past.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Crazy season continuing.

Report: Torino Rejects Chelsea's £62M Bid for Andrea Belotti

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/08/22/ch ... ea-belotti

Tuesday August 22nd, 2017
Premier League champions Chelsea have reportedly made a huge £62m bid for Italy international Andrea Belotti. It is thought that Serie A side Torino have rejected this offer in an attempt to keep the talented forward at the club.

Belotti is one of the biggest talents in Serie A, with the striker netting 26 goals in 35 league appearances for a Torino side that finished 9th last season.

According to a report by Tuttosport, Torino rejected the bid in order to force the Premier League giants to activate Belotti's £88m release clause.

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has had a frustrating transfer window so far, after former Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku decided to join league rivals Manchester United instead of rejoining the London club from Everton.

The club have already signed Spain international Alvaro Morata for a fee reported to be £62m, but Conte will be keen to add to his front-line after a tough start to the season with a 3-2 loss against against Burnley at Stamford Bridge, and a win against Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley.

It is thought that Conte is looking to bring in reinforcements in all positions before the transfer window closes at the end of the month. The Chelsea boss is reportedly looking to bring in a central defender and wing-back as well as a new forward.

Chelsea have a run of tough games ahead with the club welcoming a strong Everton side to Stamford Bridge on Sunday, and then facing both Leicester City and Arsenal in the following weeks.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Henry sets Wanyama straight. From the 4th minute.

[/video]
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

balo wrote:Crazy season continuing.

Report: Torino Rejects Chelsea's £62M Bid for Andrea Belotti

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/08/22/ch ... ea-belotti

Tuesday August 22nd, 2017
Premier League champions Chelsea have reportedly made a huge £62m bid for Italy international Andrea Belotti. It is thought that Serie A side Torino have rejected this offer in an attempt to keep the talented forward at the club.

Belotti is one of the biggest talents in Serie A, with the striker netting 26 goals in 35 league appearances for a Torino side that finished 9th last season.

According to a report by Tuttosport, Torino rejected the bid in order to force the Premier League giants to activate Belotti's £88m release clause.

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has had a frustrating transfer window so far, after former Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku decided to join league rivals Manchester United instead of rejoining the London club from Everton.

The club have already signed Spain international Alvaro Morata for a fee reported to be £62m, but Conte will be keen to add to his front-line after a tough start to the season with a 3-2 loss against against Burnley at Stamford Bridge, and a win against Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley.

It is thought that Conte is looking to bring in reinforcements in all positions before the transfer window closes at the end of the month. The Chelsea boss is reportedly looking to bring in a central defender and wing-back as well as a new forward.

Chelsea have a run of tough games ahead with the club welcoming a strong Everton side to Stamford Bridge on Sunday, and then facing both Leicester City and Arsenal in the following weeks.
If this guy will be a good fit for CFC, I say we make a bold statement and sign him. The way I see Morata he will thrive more with support upfront than playing as a target man. He's very skilled and will come good but he doesn't have Costas presence. If he's paired with another striker who's a bit more aggressive like Bellotti, I believe he will shine. Conte is definitely unto something
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

balo wrote:Henry sets Wanyama straight. From the 4th minute.

[/video]
Wanyama wasnt match fit. He really messed up with Lloris' throw to him and didnt stay with Alonso - dude had the nerve to request for offside. Poor!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Vardy to Chelsea :D please let this happen
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Hazard started with the development team against Everton for the Development league.

Live on ChelseaTV.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Tammy Abraham gets his first PL goal for Swansea away at CP.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Crazy season continues!

Can Chelsea promise him a CM spot?

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Chamberlain will be good for the B squad ...for league and FA cups ....good Signing ...we need two more
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Great business for a guy with less than a year on his deal ... :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

anikulapo wrote:Great business for a guy with less than a year on his deal ... :taunt:

Hopefully Arsenal can use the funds to upgrade.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Fee is a bit high but normal given current inflation and the deal makes sense for Chelsea given he's a quality home grown player with versatility to cover multiple roles. His speed, physicality and relative youth will serve Chelsea well.