BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

S.altie
Egg
Egg
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by S.altie »

Why did Chelsea sell Costa again??? They would have avoided all these distractions/trail and errors with a proven striker. My POV, Costa should have been properly managed.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

S.altie wrote:Why did Chelsea sell Costa again??? They would have avoided all these distractions/trail and errors with a proven striker. My POV, Costa should have been properly managed.
Pride.

Chelsea replaced tigers with a kitten. How a club with the recent history of Drogba and Costa thought Morata would be along those bloodlines is something I cannot understand. Maybe something Emenalo can expand on someday. Giroud is no tiger by the way, he's not a street brawler like DD and DC but he's a seasoned veteran who won't back down from a fight.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

S.altie wrote:Why did Chelsea sell Costa again??? They would have avoided all these distractions/trail and errors with a proven striker. My POV, Costa should have been properly managed.
I ask that question all the time
That was the beginning of our downfall this season. U don't just get rid of your highest goal scorer for 3 straight seasons like that, no matter what. That was a huge mistake by Conte. There was something that Costa offered on his day that Morata cannot, even though Morata is seemingly more technically gifted
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ceejay22 wrote:
I ask that question all the time
That was the beginning of our downfall this season. U don't just get rid of your highest goal scorer for 3 straight seasons like that, no matter what. That was a huge mistake by Conte. There was something that Costa offered on his day that Morata cannot, even though Morata is seemingly more technically gifted
It was pride but from the admin perspective, they absolutely had to. You cannot have a player ruling the roost. The major issue was failing to properly replace him.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Barkley gets first start.

Chelsea
13 Courtois
28 Azpilicueta
24 Cahill
27 Christensen
21 Zappacosta
7 Kanté
14 Bakayoko
3 Alonso
11 Pedro
8 Barkley
10 E Hazard

Substitutes
1 Caballero
2 Rüdiger
4 Fàbregas
6 Drinkwater
15 Moses
44 Ampadu
70 Hudson-Odoi

Bournemouth

27 Begovic
2 Francis
3 S Cook
5 Aké
11 Daniels
4 Gosling
16 L Cook
33 Ibe
19 Stanislas
24 Fraser
13 Wilson
Substitutes
1 Boruc
6 Surman
7 Pugh
8 Arter
17 King
31 Mousset
42 Simpson

Referee:
Lee Probert
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Game don start.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Just here so that den no go talk say I run during the Bmouth thrashing CFC received..

I will say it again, CFC's issue goes beyond selling Costa or not. This one is more than bad day at office.. First I will blame board for doing a crappy transfer job and leaving the manager with no striker to choose from. Then I will blame Conte for same issues that persist with this team..

Loses to Burnley, CP, WH, and most likely B'Mouth.. Like seriously?!!!
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

The sooner Conte is fired, the better for everyone.this is ridiculous. Losing 310 at hometo Bournemouth.Even Ake scores. This angel* loans out Musonda,Kennedy and he plays Barkley as a forward
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

ceejay22 wrote:The sooner Conte is fired, the better for everyone.this is ridiculous. Losing 310 at hometo Bournemouth.Even Ake scores. This angel* loans out Musonda,Kennedy and he plays Barkley as a forward
Abeg make we hear word. Was it him that loaned them or the board. Is Musonda a striker? Is Kennedy a striker?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

#conteout
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

analyzer wrote:Just here so that den no go talk say I run during the Bmouth thrashing CFC received..

I will say it again, CFC's issue goes beyond selling Costa or not. This one is more than bad day at office.. First I will blame board for doing a crappy transfer job and leaving the manager with no striker to choose from. Then I will blame Conte for same issues that persist with this team..

:clap: Correct man,but EPL now is not moi-moi anymore.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:The sooner Conte is fired, the better for everyone.this is ridiculous. Losing 310 at hometo Bournemouth.Even Ake scores. This angel* loans out Musonda,Kennedy and he plays Barkley as a forward
Abeg make we hear word. Was it him that loaned them or the board. Is Musonda a striker? Is Kennedy a striker?
No need to really respond to ur argument. It everyone knows that Contes inflexibility with tactics and his decision making of late are concerning. If that's difficult for you to understand then I can't help you.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:Just here so that den no go talk say I run during the Bmouth thrashing CFC received..

If he was giving Batsman enough games, he won't be out on loan while we have no striker to select. This is a WC year. Players are not going to joke with their chances of playing in the WC.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

analyzer wrote:
I see your hero, the one trophy legend, was slapped around and the thing dey pain you :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

balo wrote:

If he was giving Batsman enough games, he won't be out on loan while we have no striker to select. This is a WC year. Players are not going to joke with their chances of playing in the WC.
You dey mind analyzer with his twisted arguments
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
No need to really respond to ur argument. It everyone knows that Contes inflexibility with tactics and his decision making of late are concerning. If that's difficult for you to understand then I can't help you.
So please help me understand. What exactly would keeping Musonda & Kennedy have solved when ?

You go around screaming why did Conte let Costa go but you can't see issue is beyond who plays at striker.. I go blame myself for responding to you in the 1st place.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

balo wrote:

You dey mind analyzer with his twisted arguments
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
So please help me understand. What exactly would keeping Musonda & Kennedy have solved when ?

You go around screaming why did Conte let Costa go but you can't see issue is beyond who plays at striker.. I go blame myself for responding to you in the 1st place.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nna u can't deny that Contes decisions and subs have been a bit questionable. Be objective for once lol
I know he's ur hero whom u worship on a daily basis, but come on
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Losing 0 - 3 at home to Bournemouth? No excuses. #ConteOut

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

balo wrote:

My brother - Conte likes what he likes - a big striker with good touches.

Board knew Batman was out of favor so why wait till last day to secure Giroud move. For crying out loud, I heard rumors that Marina had an offer on table a few days ago. When Arsenal came back to accept, she pulled the offer hence this last min delay lol!

Focusing on Conte - he can get Cron as striker, but if he does not start adjusting to how opposing teams play CFC, there will be more bad results like today. Creativity is lacking from the MF, team cannot deal with the opposition press. Maybe someone can explain that to ceejay since Costa loss is the root of all problems

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Nna u can't deny that Contes decisions and subs have been a bit questionable. Be objective for once lol
I know he's ur hero whom u worship on a daily basis, but come on
Of course, Conte is my hero. That is why I have consistently criticized his decision making and tactical inflexibility.. Serious comedy hour... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You should be asking yourself - even when changes are made, the team still struggles in certain type of games.. Myabe one day you will get it and see it not always about switching up the players :???: :???:
Last edited by analyzer on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

My brother - Conte likes what he likes - a big striker with good touches.

Board knew Batman was out of favor so why wait till last day to secure Giroud move. For crying out loud, I heard rumors that Marina had an offer on table a few days ago. When Arsenal came back to accept, she pulled the offer hence this last min delay lol!

Focusing on Conte - he can get Cron as striker, but if he does not start adjusting to how opposing teams play CFC, there will be more bad results like today. Creativity is lacking from the MF, team cannot deal with the opposition press. Maybe someone can explain that to ceejay since Costa loss is the root of all problems
If creativity is lacking from midfield whose fault is it?Musonda was the closest thing to Fab that we had and he loaned him out but your hero is perfect and any decision he makes is holy. Go on man