BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Diego Costa in Daily Mail
: "Jose has called me, direct to my phone, just to check I am OK and to see how I am."

Convenient and nice of Jose. We also know how Jose has treated guys wey cross am so this na the kain tori wey you go chop with only one side of mouth.
Bros, please provide evidence. thanks

De Bruyne. You know the story. Casillas. You know the story.

Was Mourinho wrong in those cases? Not necessarily but he's not best friends with every player right?

Conte is a harsher man with a harsher reputation in terms of charisma but Costa had this coming.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Bookies are already lining up Enrique as Conte's successor.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:Having read more info on this text gate, Diego is mostly to blame, not Conte and definitely not the board. Diego angled to move out at least twice and informed Conte certainly last summer after Conte was hired. But his beloved Atletico Madrid betrayed him and forgot to toss him a life jacket after he told Conte that he wanted to rejoin AM last summer. AM, being cheap as they are, didn't come up with the transfer bread and rather settled for Gramerio (spelling). OK no yawa. Being as it were too late to even look for a replacement, Conte and the board forged ahead with Diego in August last year. Fast forward to January window. Chelsea attempts to extend Diego's contact but the player again angles a move away from the club to China. Keep in mind that this was when the club was in a title race and after the loss to Spurs. Where was his loyalty not once but twice since the new boss was hired? At that point in time in January, chelsea then 'suspended' Diego for one game and informed Diego and his agent that Diego was free to go at the end of the season. That's an official statement from the club. What this means is Diego was told face to face that he was no longer in the manager's plans back in January. Effectively, the text was a friendly reminder. Is he the only player who has left the club since Conte was hired? But he is the only one kicking and screaming on the way out as result of an uncomfortable situation that he unwittingly created. You cannot blame Conte nor the board (Emenalo and Co). That said, I understand that ignorance is bliss.
This is quite silly,

1. have you ever been in a leadership position? Do you know that one of the most important thing about being a leader is bravery? People hate cowards. Do you remember how Ibrahimovic despises Pep, because he says Pep does not talk to you face to face, he sends people because he us scared. Conte is a coward. If you want to tell a man he is not in your plans, you speak to him face to face or you call him on the phone. You dont text him.

2. Conte has messed chelsea up! He has fooooked you so badly because no club will match your fee for Costa. Clubs know Costa can never play under conte again and know his position is untenable. In fact, Atleti is now trying to get him for free. They are behind this situation. they are pushing costa to rescind his contract. Chelsea's board is upset with Conte about this behavior, and rightly so. He has cost them tens of millions.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Besides how is Conte a coward when Diego, in January, was already told by the club that he was not in the manager's plans as of the end of last season? Or are you making it up as you go just to fit your narrative?

Player on multiple occasions said he wanted to leave. Fact. Player was told in January that he was free to leave at seasons end and they will move on. Fact. Pray tell what's the significance of a text reminder in June abi na July sef?
Last edited by green4life on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

balo wrote:Bookies are already lining up Enrique as Conte's successor.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Thanks for your response. You said: "You know how mourinho treated guys wey cross am.
platinum wrote:

De Bruyne.
How did De Bruyne cross Mourinho and how did Mourinho treat him?

A player was not part of the matchday squad because the coach thought others were better. The player asked to leave. the coach told the club NOT to sell him because they will regret it. They sold the player.

Again, how did de bruyne cross mourinho and how did mourinho treat him?

You know the story. Casillas.

yes I do. A coach came in and did not rate a legend. he thought the legend was too short and spent his first year trying to replace the legend with a taller keeper. Theclub refused. The coach accepted and kept playing the legend. later, the legend began to cost the team goals, and the coach couldnt accept it. The club legend got injured and the coach asked for a replacement keeper who is tall. The club president (now very close friends with the coach) agreed to give the coach a tall keeper. the coach started playing his new keeper, who became amazing between the sticks. the legend came back from injury and his position was gone. he was upset. Admittedly, the coach wanted to keep his tall keeper, but was the coach supposed to drop his amazing new keeper who had done nothing wrong?

The coach continued to pick his legend for cup games and on the bench. The coach kept the legend in the squad.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, MOURINHO NEVER SOLD CASILLAS! ANCELOTTI PUSHED CASILLAS OUT OF MADRID.
Was Mourinho wrong in those cases? Not necessarily but he's not best friends with every player right?
HE WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IN BOTH CIRCUMSTANCES! NOT EVEN A DEBATE! You have to tell me how de bruyne crossed mourinho. before the lie was that Lukaku and Mata crossed mourinho until he worked with them at United. They also lied last year that Matic was one of the ones who led a revolt, all of a sudden, Matic is going on strike to play for mourinho :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: please tell me how de bruyne crossed mourinho and what mourinho did??

I have never met mourinho in my life and i dont wish to. I dont know who his best friends are. Thats his business.
Conte is a harsher man with a harsher reputation in terms of charisma but Costa had this coming.
I dont know if conte is "harsh" but I know he is a coward. the way he left Juve 3 weeks before the season because they wont spend money is the sign of a coward. The way he hid behind a text message is the sign of a coward! The way he treated cheslea's board because they couldnt get Lukaku is the sign of a coward! When is he going to accept his failings that he cannot attract world class players?? it is the coach's job to sell the club to prospective players. He cant do that!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Matic leaving Chelsea isn't a loss. I believe When Moses, Hazard, Bakayoko, Pedro and Morata all get to play ( and Conte works on his man managing skills, ) Many will change their opinions .Chelsea played with 9 men and almost tied the game Credit to Conte for that.....however he needs to stop beefing .He has spent 243 million pounds on player transfers so far
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Chelsea: Diego Costa was told he could leave in January, says Antonio Conte
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40679000

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte says Diego Costa was told in January he was not part of their plans for the future.

Costa was dropped after a dispute with a fitness coach, amid rumours of a move to China, although Conte said he was "very happy to play" when recalled.

In June, Costa said Conte sent him a text telling him he would not be part of the squad for next season.

"In January, the Costa situation was very clear for the club, for him and his agent," said Conte.

Speaking in Beijing on Friday, the manager added: "I don't to like to talk about players that don't stay here - for me the situation is closed."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:Having read more info on this text gate, Diego is mostly to blame, not Conte and definitely not the board. Diego angled to move out at least twice and informed Conte certainly last summer after Conte was hired. But his beloved Atletico Madrid betrayed him and forgot to toss him a life jacket after he told Conte that he wanted to rejoin AM last summer. AM, being cheap as they are, didn't come up with the transfer bread and rather settled for Gramerio (spelling). OK no yawa. Being as it were too late to even look for a replacement, Conte and the board forged ahead with Diego in August last year. Fast forward to January window. Chelsea attempts to extend Diego's contact but the player again angles a move away from the club to China. Keep in mind that this was when the club was in a title race and after the loss to Spurs. Where was his loyalty not once but twice since the new boss was hired? At that point in time in January, chelsea then 'suspended' Diego for one game and informed Diego and his agent that Diego was free to go at the end of the season. That's an official statement from the club. What this means is Diego was told face to face that he was no longer in the manager's plans back in January. Effectively, the text was a friendly reminder. Is he the only player who has left the club since Conte was hired? But he is the only one kicking and screaming on the way out as result of an uncomfortable situation that he unwittingly created. You cannot blame Conte nor the board (Emenalo and Co). That said, I understand that ignorance is bliss.
This is quite silly,

1. have you ever been in a leadership position? Do you know that one of the most important thing about being a leader is bravery? People hate cowards. Do you remember how Ibrahimovic despises Pep, because he says Pep does not talk to you face to face, he sends people because he us scared. Conte is a coward. If you want to tell a man he is not in your plans, you speak to him face to face or you call him on the phone. You dont text him.

2. Conte has messed chelsea up! He has fooooked you so badly because no club will match your fee for Costa. Clubs know Costa can never play under conte again and know his position is untenable. In fact, Atleti is now trying to get him for free. They are behind this situation. they are pushing costa to rescind his contract. Chelsea's board is upset with Conte about this behavior, and rightly so. He has cost them tens of millions.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Besides how is Conte a coward when Diego, in January, was already told by the club that he was not in the manager's plans as of the end of last season? Or are you making it up as you go just to fit your narrative?

Player on multiple occasions said he wanted to leave. Fact. Player was told in January that he was free to leave at seasons end and they will move on. Fact. Pray tell what's the significance of a text reminder in June abi na July sef?
Cowardice:

1. Running away and abandoning your club 3 weeks to the season because the club refused to spend hundreds of millionsand bankrupt themselves! Juve's new coach, Allegri won the double and took them to the CL finals, with a weaker team. the coward, conte was afraid.

2. Crying and moaning and leaking to the presss that you want to resign because Chelsea has only bought 4 players and spent 100+ million. What does he want?!! He is so afraid that he cannot compete so he wants to buy the whole world. This is the same man who simply cannot convince players to join him. Even Morata joined chelsea as a plan B. he had painted his hair red and was ready to go to united :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Sending a text message to an employee to fire them. Thats just the low of the lowest! You may live in nigeria now, but I know you lived in Maryland for a while. Even you know that this is cowardice! this is a sign of a man who is afraid to look his subordinate in the eye and say "I dont want you."

You can pretend that these 3 things are a sign of strength, that will be a shame, because I know you are more of a man than that! And you also laughed at Pep when Ibrahimovic called him a coward because pep sent people to communicate with him. be a man and stand up to the obvious!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Antonio Conte: 'I decided to axe Diego Costa at Chelsea in January'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... situation/
Antonio Conte decided seven months ago he was going to sell Diego Costa this summer CREDIT: REUTERS

John Percy, in beijing
21 JULY 2017 • 2:54PM

Antonio Conte has finally broken his silence on Diego Costa and revealed he decided to offload the striker in January.

Costa is heading for the exit after a turbulent 12 months under the Chelsea manager, with Atletico Madrid ready to bring the Spain international back to his former club this summer.

Yet Conte has insisted he opted to cut his losses on the troublesome forward in the New Year, after running out of patience as Costa pushed for a move to the lucrative Chinese Super League with Tianjin Quanjian.

Chelsea persuaded Costa to stay for the remainder of the season but a parting of the ways is now inevitable, with their relationship now beyond repair.

Costa has been left off Chelsea’s pre-season tour of the Far East and Conte has all but confirmed his exit, ending any lingering hopes supporters may have had of a reprieve. “I don’t like to talk about players who are not here but the only thing I can tell you [is that] in January, the Costa situation was very clear, for the club for him and his agent. For me the situation is closed.”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
3. Sending a text message to an employee to fire them. Thats just the low of the lowest! You may live in nigeria now, but I know you lived in Maryland for a while. Even you know that this is cowardice! this is a sign of a man who is afraid to look his subordinate in the eye and say "I dont want you."

You can pretend that these 3 things are a sign of strength, that will be a shame, because I know you are more of a man than that! And you also laughed at Pep when Ibrahimovic called him a coward because pep sent people to communicate with him. be a man and stand up to the obvious!
You're living in a glass house. What they tell you about throwing rocks? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kevin De Bruyne: Jose Mourinho only spoke to me twice at Chelsea
http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-city/s ... at-chelsea

Manchester City's £54 million midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has claimed that Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho only spoke to him twice while he was at Stamford Bridge.

De Bruyne, 24, returned to English football by signing for City this summer from Wolfsburg after a failed spell at Chelsea.

However, despite Mourinho's insistence that De Bruyne would not fight for his place, the Belgian maintains that his relationship with his then-coach was poor.

"I didn't get any explanation," De Bruyne told the Daily Telegraph. "I only talked with him twice, Mourinho.

"That was before the Champions League game against Basel, where he said I was doing better, in his opinion and that I would get my chance. I think that was maybe November.

"And then one week before January, that's the day I said I wanted to go out because even if I was training better, I was not getting any minutes. So for me personally, it was better to go."

De Bruyne was named as Bundesliga Player of the Year last season for his performances at Wolfsburg and believes he is now a totally different player to the one who left Chelsea to join Werder Bremen on loan in 2013.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho did not speak to Juan Mata - he had no choice but to leave
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... leave.html

Spanish midfielder showed his self-belief during trying time at Chelsea and will be desperate to prove his worth
Juan Mata was frozen out by Jose Mourinho - he had no choice but to leave
No way back: Juan Mata says Jose Mourinho refused to speak to him Photo: GETTY IMAGES
By Guillem Balague10:30PM GMT 23 Jan 2014

The reference point for David Moyes as he begins the major surgery Manchester United so desperately need is the Bayern Munich that beat Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium — pressure high, lots of movement in the last third, offensive full-backs, brave centre midfielders and fast centre-backs who will allow his team to have a high defensive line. But they are miles away from that and Juan Mata is the first quality cog of many required in the machine Moyes wants to build. It will not have pleased him to have to pay such a large amount, £37 million, for the player but he knows better than anyone that an opportunity to acquire someone of the quality of Mata comes along all too rarely in January and that at the moment there is no one else of his stamp available. For Jose Mourinho, it is the culmination of a strategy organised by him to sell on the club’s player of the year for the past two seasons to another club that he believes to be out of the title race and who will play Chelsea’s rivals. Should fate draw the two clubs against each other in the Champions League, the only other tournament they can meet in this season, Mata will be cup-tied. While Mourinho may not rate Mata as highly as he does the alternatives available to him in the shape of Oscar, Eden Hazard and Willian, he does not consider him a bad player – it is just that to raise funds for other players he was forced to sell.

Having to choose between that group, Mourinho decided Mata was going to be the one left out. And, as the player would have never left unless the club forced him out, the situation required a strategy that cornered Mata into making a decision he would have preferred not to have to made. Spoilt for choice in midfield, Mourinho set about isolating Mata by not calling him into the squad, by leaving him on the bench, or substituting him fairly early on in a game. At no point did Mata ask for a move as he set about trying to establish himself back into the first team. The club will not blame the manager – raising money by selling players was one of the conditions he agreed to when he signed for Chelsea. Mourinho did not explain to Mata why he was leaving him out. When I interviewed him recently Mata told me: “Some managers will speak to you when you’re playing but they won’t speak with you when you’re not. I just try to keep myself going the same no matter what, because as a professional you have to be ready for every situation, and whether he’s speaking to you or not, you should never let that affect the level of your performance.”

And when Mourinho substituted the player at Southampton and Mata couldn’t help but demonstrate his exasperation it became clear that he could not stay at Chelsea any longer. Fast forward to the Chelsea v United game when a chat and a glass of wine enjoyed by the two managers saw the proposed deal move into overdrive.
The £13 million profit made by Chelsea means Mourinho can now go shopping again and Mata can start to rebuild his career with the added bonus of knowing that he is moving to a club prepared to pay him more than the £70,000 a week his previous employers thought he was worth.

So just how well will he fit into the Manchester United set-up? Moyes wants to play him as 10, 11 or 7, just about anywhere in the attacking midfield, and as such will remove a lot of the burden placed on Wayne Rooney, on whom United are far too dependent.
Rooney is at his most dangerous when concentrated on what he does best instead of appearing everywhere as he has been doing this season. The arrival of Mata means that the striker can have an ally when he decides to pass the ball around and United have the perfect replacement if and when Chelsea come back calling with another offer for him.
During that conversation of a few weeks back, Mata told me: “To be honest, I’m the calmest person in the world because I believe in myself and always try to draw the positive things from the toughest moments. Sometimes you need to keep going, keep believing in yourself, because the one that knows me best is me.”
All of which will be music to the ears of the under-pressure Moyes who will see the arrival of Mata as the start of a new era.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

It's official: Jose Mourinho is a Fooking coward!

Warm Regards,
Danfo Driver :agree: :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

This guy impressed me a great deal :clap: :clap: :clap: ( and he was cheaper than the other guy)

Minutes played32
Touches14
Passes5*/5
Shots2*/3
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

:rotf: :rotf:

Conte just following the Jose playbook. Let's not forgot Bastian Schwensteiger (sp) last season.. to each their own.. Will at least give Kudos to Jose for admitting he did wrong by the German.

Conte is no saint but not doing anything his predecessor has not whether whinning for new expensie shinny players or letting players not in his plan go.. :thumb:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

analyzer wrote::rotf: :rotf:

Conte just following the Jose playbook. Let's not forgot Bastian Schwensteiger (sp) last season.. to each their own..

Conte is no saint but not doing anything his predecessor has not.. :thumb:
I forgot about schwinny. I'm sure there are others if I try to dig deeper but I no get time. :thumb:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote::rotf: :rotf:

Conte just following the Jose playbook. Let's not forgot Bastian Schwensteiger (sp) last season.. to each their own..

Conte is no saint but not doing anything his predecessor has not.. :thumb:
I forgot about schwinny. I'm sure there are others if I try to dig deeper but I no get time. :thumb:
why are the both of you allowing danfo to bait yall? the guy is up to no good
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wonder the starting lineup vs spurs
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Chelsea to bring back Costa...Breaking news
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Chelsea to bring back Costa...Breaking news

LOL. That news was broke. No need fixing.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com ... o-training

Chelsea reiterate order for Costa to return to training — reports
To aid his transfer out of Stamford Bridge, Chelsea have ordered Diego Costa to return to training.
by Joshua Sutter@joshuaesutter Aug 14, 2017, 11:26am PDT

A short while after giving a wild interview in which he portrayed his transfer situation as Shakespearean, Diego Costa has been ordered to return to training once again.

As Costa confirmed in said interview, Chelsea granted him an extra week of vacation, but then expected him to return to Cobham. But since that would’ve involved training with the reserves, Costa decided to stay in Brazil and thus he’s been getting fined his weekly wages ever since.

Now Chelsea have ordered him to return for a second time, in part perhaps to also disprove any notions of discrimination and constructive dismissal like Costa’s lawyer tried to insinuate with his threats a couple weeks ago. As it stands, Costa’s not fulfilling the terms of his contract.
#cfc order Diego Costa to return to England as striker tries to force Atletico Madrid move @Matt_Law_DT https://t.co/60ylSjEzv3
— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) August 14, 2017
In line with stories about Chelsea growing concerned about Costa’s fitness and thus his transfer fee, Chelsea probably also want to insure that he stays in decent shape while a transfer to Atlético Madrid is worked out. That might be a while still as Costa’s old team have not offered more than £26 million, while Chelsea want more than £40 million.

In all likelihood, Costa won’t return to training anytime soon, if ever. Despite the boost he could provide on the pitch, too much has happened now for there to be any hope of reconciliation of any type.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

what a baller, this guy played was everywhere MOM
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

My ideal 11 for Chelsea will be the following

Tibo

Asp, Rudi Luiz

Moses, Baka, Kante Alonso

Pedro(Willian) Costa( Morata) Hazard

Cahill should be sent to the reserves
SuperEagles