BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by paj »

ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs
ME is arguably not the one that does transfer negotiations.

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo
We can let ManU also hijack this deal, whatever it takes
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo

Looks like they might do just that. Meanwhile Chelsea keeps losing players left and right.

With the capture or Ruediger, Is Azpi on his way out?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Looks like they might do just that. Meanwhile Chelsea keeps losing players left and right.

If Azpi leaves...... hmmm
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ceejay22 wrote:
balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:

If Azpi leaves...... hmmm

I just don't get why it takes for ever to secure transfers. Bakayoko to Chelsea was known before last season was over. Now, Man U is about to get in on the action. It's ridiculous. Chelsea should not be scouting for other teams.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:

I doubt that very much..I think this Rudiger will probably play centrally..worst case Azpi moves to the right..Azpi used to be a right sided attacking mid before he was converted to a full back at Marseille
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:

I doubt that very much..I think this Rudiger will probably play centrally..worst case Azpi moves to the right..Azpi used to be a right sided attacking mid before he was converted to a full back at Marseille
Honestly, I don't expect Azpi to leave. But if he did, he has done well for himself and Chelsea.

But why the slomo when it comes to tying down prospects? Last season, getting CB options to sign went on and on and on. Until last day of the transfer window, and thank God Luiz wanted to come back.

And why the whole world has to know what the targets are until they have been signed?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

GOALKEEPERS (4): Bulka, Caballero, Courtois, Eduardo

DEFENDERS (10): Azpilicueta, Alonso, Cahill, Christensen, Clarke-Salter, David Luiz, Moses, Omeruo, Tomori, Zouma

MIDFIELDERS (7): Baker, Fàbregas, Kanté, Loftus-Cheek, Matić, Scott, Van Ginkel

FORWARDS (8): Batshuayi, Boga, Kenedy, Musonda Jr, Pedro, Piazon, Rémy, Willian
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
paj wrote:
balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Honestly, I don't expect Azpi to leave. But if he did, he has done well for himself and Chelsea.

But why the slomo when it comes to tying down prospects? Last season, getting CB options to sign went on and on and on. Until last day of the transfer window, and thank God Luiz wanted to come back.

And why the whole world has to know what the targets are until they have been signed?
I hear we getting Danilo too :blink: I hope these mugus are NOT selling Azpi o! :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/
SuperEagles

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
GOALKEEPERS (4): Bulka, Caballero, Courtois, Eduardo

DEFENDERS (10): Azpilicueta, Alonso, Cahill, Christensen, Clarke-Salter, David Luiz, Moses, Omeruo, Tomori, Zouma

MIDFIELDERS (7): Baker, Fàbregas, Kanté, Loftus-Cheek, Matić, Scott, Van Ginkel

FORWARDS (8): Batshuayi, Boga, Kenedy, Musonda Jr, Pedro, Piazon, Rémy, Willian
This is that time of the season when the outcasts can belong.

:)
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

How good is this Danilo fellow?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:How good is this Danilo fellow?

Apparently not so good at RM but was a good player before joining them. A Conte request. Hopefully he can drill him well enough to be serviceable at SB.

Price appears around 31M Euros.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

balo wrote:

Apparently not so good at RM but was a good player before joining them. A Conte request. Hopefully he can drill him well enough to be serviceable at SB.

the guy is rubbish
SuperEagles

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
balo wrote:

the guy is rubbish
Rubbish players don't play for Madrid tho
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote:seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.
He is not in huge demand, there's the occasional rumour.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
balo wrote:

the guy is rubbish
Rubbish players don't play for Madrid tho

Verdict on the guy is not good. Unless he will be just to add depth, not sure why CFC needs him. Especially when academy grads could fill that spot.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.

The cost may be an issue plus player's choice.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

benteke wrote:

AC Milan is interested
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:
benteke wrote:

AC Milan is interested
Milan will take anyone. Even you
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:
benteke wrote:

AC Milan is interested
Milan will take anyone. Even you

With that his pot belly and k leg?
I don't think so
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

benteke wrote:

I like the guy but surprised he is 28 and BVB wants upwards of 60M.
Then factor in possible departure for AFCON.. if he was 2/3 yrs younger then sure.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:PaJiromu wetin happen nah? Jose don wound una ???

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
relax ogbeni..
[/video]
..before U jump..listen.. 8-)

PaJaneti,

Nah only kweshion I ask nah? :woot: but one of una own talk say medical dey go on for LA :woot: :rotf:
can someone stuff this Gunner's mouth wiff a wet, dirty sock? :twisted:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

analyzer wrote:
benteke wrote:

I like the guy but surprised he is 28 and BVB wants upwards of 60M.
Then factor in possible departure for AFCON.. if he was 2/3 yrs younger then sure.