BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
3. Sending a text message to an employee to fire them. Thats just the low of the lowest! You may live in nigeria now, but I know you lived in Maryland for a while. Even you know that this is cowardice! this is a sign of a man who is afraid to look his subordinate in the eye and say "I dont want you."

You can pretend that these 3 things are a sign of strength, that will be a shame, because I know you are more of a man than that! And you also laughed at Pep when Ibrahimovic called him a coward because pep sent people to communicate with him. be a man and stand up to the obvious!
You're living in a glass house. What they tell you about throwing rocks? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kevin De Bruyne: Jose Mourinho only spoke to me twice at Chelsea
http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-city/s ... at-chelsea

Manchester City's £54 million midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has claimed that Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho only spoke to him twice while he was at Stamford Bridge.

De Bruyne, 24, returned to English football by signing for City this summer from Wolfsburg after a failed spell at Chelsea.

However, despite Mourinho's insistence that De Bruyne would not fight for his place, the Belgian maintains that his relationship with his then-coach was poor.

"I didn't get any explanation," De Bruyne told the Daily Telegraph. "I only talked with him twice, Mourinho.

"That was before the Champions League game against Basel, where he said I was doing better, in his opinion and that I would get my chance. I think that was maybe November.

"And then one week before January, that's the day I said I wanted to go out because even if I was training better, I was not getting any minutes. So for me personally, it was better to go."

De Bruyne was named as Bundesliga Player of the Year last season for his performances at Wolfsburg and believes he is now a totally different player to the one who left Chelsea to join Werder Bremen on loan in 2013.
I am sorry, I dont live in MOurinho's house. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you should read the article you posted. It seems to indicate that De Bruyne was allowed to train with the squad. And he wasnt treated like a criminal.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote::taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho did not speak to Juan Mata - he had no choice but to leave
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... leave.html

Spanish midfielder showed his self-belief during trying time at Chelsea and will be desperate to prove his worth
Juan Mata was frozen out by Jose Mourinho - he had no choice but to leave
No way back: Juan Mata says Jose Mourinho refused to speak to him Photo: GETTY IMAGES
By Guillem Balague10:30PM GMT 23 Jan 2014

The reference point for David Moyes as he begins the major surgery Manchester United so desperately need is the Bayern Munich that beat Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium — pressure high, lots of movement in the last third, offensive full-backs, brave centre midfielders and fast centre-backs who will allow his team to have a high defensive line. But they are miles away from that and Juan Mata is the first quality cog of many required in the machine Moyes wants to build. It will not have pleased him to have to pay such a large amount, £37 million, for the player but he knows better than anyone that an opportunity to acquire someone of the quality of Mata comes along all too rarely in January and that at the moment there is no one else of his stamp available. For Jose Mourinho, it is the culmination of a strategy organised by him to sell on the club’s player of the year for the past two seasons to another club that he believes to be out of the title race and who will play Chelsea’s rivals. Should fate draw the two clubs against each other in the Champions League, the only other tournament they can meet in this season, Mata will be cup-tied. While Mourinho may not rate Mata as highly as he does the alternatives available to him in the shape of Oscar, Eden Hazard and Willian, he does not consider him a bad player – it is just that to raise funds for other players he was forced to sell.

Having to choose between that group, Mourinho decided Mata was going to be the one left out. And, as the player would have never left unless the club forced him out, the situation required a strategy that cornered Mata into making a decision he would have preferred not to have to made. Spoilt for choice in midfield, Mourinho set about isolating Mata by not calling him into the squad, by leaving him on the bench, or substituting him fairly early on in a game. At no point did Mata ask for a move as he set about trying to establish himself back into the first team. The club will not blame the manager – raising money by selling players was one of the conditions he agreed to when he signed for Chelsea. Mourinho did not explain to Mata why he was leaving him out. When I interviewed him recently Mata told me: “Some managers will speak to you when you’re playing but they won’t speak with you when you’re not. I just try to keep myself going the same no matter what, because as a professional you have to be ready for every situation, and whether he’s speaking to you or not, you should never let that affect the level of your performance.”

And when Mourinho substituted the player at Southampton and Mata couldn’t help but demonstrate his exasperation it became clear that he could not stay at Chelsea any longer. Fast forward to the Chelsea v United game when a chat and a glass of wine enjoyed by the two managers saw the proposed deal move into overdrive.
The £13 million profit made by Chelsea means Mourinho can now go shopping again and Mata can start to rebuild his career with the added bonus of knowing that he is moving to a club prepared to pay him more than the £70,000 a week his previous employers thought he was worth.

So just how well will he fit into the Manchester United set-up? Moyes wants to play him as 10, 11 or 7, just about anywhere in the attacking midfield, and as such will remove a lot of the burden placed on Wayne Rooney, on whom United are far too dependent.
Rooney is at his most dangerous when concentrated on what he does best instead of appearing everywhere as he has been doing this season. The arrival of Mata means that the striker can have an ally when he decides to pass the ball around and United have the perfect replacement if and when Chelsea come back calling with another offer for him.
During that conversation of a few weeks back, Mata told me: “To be honest, I’m the calmest person in the world because I believe in myself and always try to draw the positive things from the toughest moments. Sometimes you need to keep going, keep believing in yourself, because the one that knows me best is me.”
All of which will be music to the ears of the under-pressure Moyes who will see the arrival of Mata as the start of a new era.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You want a coach to explain to players about why the player isnt playing? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Is that the argument now? Or is the argument that your legend, Conte, texted a player telling him he was fired? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:It's official: Jose Mourinho is a Fooking coward!

Warm Regards,
Danfo Driver :agree: :taunt:

Many people think Mourinho is a piece of sh111t! But no one has ever called him a coward! He tells you to your face to foooook off! He doesnt cower behind text messages. That is a fact! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Your own boyfriend, MIkel, was humiliated by Conte! Go and ask mikel what he thinks of conte and how conte treated him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

analyzer wrote::rotf: :rotf:

Conte just following the Jose playbook. Let's not forgot Bastian Schwensteiger (sp) last season.. to each their own.. Will at least give Kudos to Jose for admitting he did wrong by the German.

Conte is no saint but not doing anything his predecessor has not whether whinning for new expensie shinny players or letting players not in his plan go.. :thumb:

I was waiting for someone to mention Bastian so that I can see how dumb a person can be! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You do realize that bastian played many games under Jose right? Even played games a few weeks before he was sold. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Unlike your hero who texted a palyer to tell him he was fired! Jose played Bastian, allowed him to train with the team and go and look at what bastian said before he was sold. go on! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote::rotf: :rotf:

Conte just following the Jose playbook. Let's not forgot Bastian Schwensteiger (sp) last season.. to each their own..

Conte is no saint but not doing anything his predecessor has not.. :thumb:
I forgot about schwinny. I'm sure there are others if I try to dig deeper but I no get time. :thumb:
No you didnt! You just didnt think you should be stupid enough to add Bastian! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: But hey! You allowed yourself to be dragged into it. See e mouth like "I forgot about schwinny" What did you foirget? That a coach told a player FACE TO FACE he wasnt in his plans! That a coach, later gave that same players games, allowed the player to train with the team??? Are you even allowing yourself to think??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is the exact opposite! Kaii!! Your coach dumped Costa by text like a foooking coward. jose spoke to Bastian FACE TO FACE Like a man! Not surprised. With the amount of Mikel's d#$% you have sucked, you have no clue how a man acts. :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Someone is crying like a biatch after realizing that his grandpa boyfriend José is a bona fide coward. More proof that the truth hurts.

Move on along to the Mourinho FC thread. This one is for Chelsea fans :arrow: :arrow:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Someone is crying like a biatch after realizing that his grandpa boyfriend José is a bona fide coward. More proof that the truth hurts.

Move on along to the Mourinho FC thread. This one is for Chelsea fans :arrow: :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The truth certainly hurts. Which part pain you pass? The part where I exposed that you suck mikels gbola on the regular? That hit home hard huh? :rotf:

And since Mourinho Na grandpa, I guess Na young penis like mikel own you like Abi? :rotf:

Fact is your club legend, Conte, is a coward! He was afraid to face Diego, look him in the eye and speak to him. Diego would have beaten him like the mad dog that he is. If Na to Jump around toucline like a possessed rabbit! E go dey jump! Speak to Diego! E no fit, he is afraid :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

This development should ginger Chelsea to do all their transfer business before the season starts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... on-starts/

Transfer revolution: Window to shut before Premier League season starts next year

By John Percy
14 AUGUST 2017 • 10:00PM

The transfer window will shut ­before the start of the season in sweeping new changes that are ­expected to be approved by the Premier League next month, ­Telegraph Sport has learned.

Representatives from the 20 ­top-flight clubs are to attend ­September’s shareholders’ meeting with the majority pushing for a new transfer deadline to be introduced, preventing managers from buying players after the season has got ­under way.

Telegraph Sport has discovered that moves are well advanced and already at “approval level”, in a ­potentially huge development for English football which is likely to be implemented next year.

It will be proposed that the ­deadline is brought forward to the week before the start of the 2018-19 Premier League season, with almost all of the 20 clubs understood to be behind the idea.

Watford are believed to be one of the few clubs to oppose it, but the League is expecting a majority vote of over two thirds to force significant changes.

Gylfi Sigurdsson's future remains unclear
This year’s summer transfer window closes on Aug 31, nearly three weeks after the season started, and is threatening to become another chaotic finale of last-minute deals.

Swansea City’s Gylfi Sigurdsson’s protracted £50 million move to Everton has been one of the sagas of the summer, while Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk’s future ­remains uncertain amid interest from rival clubs including Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City.

Sigurdsson and Van Dijk did not feature for their respective clubs in their opening games this season due to the uncertainty. Sigurdsson was left at home during Swansea’s tour of the United States as he was not “in the right frame of mind”, while Van Dijk has submitted a written transfer request in an ­attempt to force a move, following Liverpool’s pursuit.

Ross Barkley’s situation at Everton continues to be under scrutiny and it is thought that Tottenham Hotspur – notoriously late operators in transfer windows – are poised to make their move for the midfielder later this month.

Ross Barkley did not feature for Everton at the weekend

Many managers, including most recently Swansea’s Paul Clement, have criticised the current set-up and the mood for change is shared in most of the boardrooms across the country.

After the 0-0 draw with Southampton on Saturday, Clement said: “There’s frustration here and I’m sure Southampton are frustrated, too. That’s why I think if the ­window is shut before the season starts everything is sorted out and we can get on with the football.

“At our managers’ meeting at the Premier League last week, we spoke about it. The majority of clubs are in favour, but maybe all have to be for it to go through.”

Under the proposed new rules it is understood that English top-flight clubs will be permitted to sell players to clubs in other countries, but transfer deals from one Premier League club to another are to be off limits when the season starts.

The Premier League will act ­unilaterally, it is thought, and does not require approval from leagues in other countries to sign off the changes.

It remains unclear whether there will be any impact on the Football League at this stage, though it ­appears likely to be a formality in future.

Jonathan Barnett, the chairman of leading football agency Stellar Group, believes the proposed changes will have little effect on how clubs do their business.

“It makes sense and could make clubs more focused to do their deals early, but there will still be a deadline which creates panic,” he said.

How transfer window disrupted the opening weekend

Code: Select all

Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
Brazilian has a back strain but handed in a transfer request less than 24 hours before the game against Watford.

Would this happen next season? It could as clubs would still be able to sell players to teams outside the Premier League, although Liverpool would be even more adamant he is not for sale if they could not buy a replacement.

Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
Has an abdominal strain but Man City will come in with another bid for the Arsenal man, whose future has dominated pre-season.

Would this happen next year? No.

Virgil van Dijk (Southampton)
Is training on his own and did not play against Swansea with multiple Premier League clubs interested in signing him.

Would this happen next season? No.

Diego Costa (Chelsea)
Striker is back in Brazil and in dispute with the club.

Would this happen next season? It could as Costa wants to join Atletico Madrid.

Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea)
Did not play against Southampton as he edges closer to a move to Everton.

Ross Barkley (Everton)
Sat out the game against Stoke with a move to Tottenham thought likely.

“People will still be unable to make their minds up and clubs won’t be agreeing deals. The selling clubs will still think they can get a bit more and hold out for more money.

“I don’t like the idea of last-minute pushing and shoving, but even with the deadline being brought forward there will be ridiculous things happening before the ­window closes. It doesn’t seem to affect other countries like it does with England.”

The Premier League’s next ­shareholders’ meeting is scheduled to take place in London on Sept 7, a week after the summer transfer window closes.

In the last meeting, held in ­Harrogate in June, the TV rights deal for the 2019-20 season onwards was one of the main agenda items and will be discussed further next month.

The prospect of games being played on Saturday nights and even Sunday mornings were mooted, while many of the smaller top-flight clubs are opposed to plans by the ‘Big Six’ for a greater share of money from games shown overseas.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Looks like Chelski want Costa fit so they can have more suitors besides Atletico.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote:Looks like Chelski want Costa fit so they can have more suitors besides Atletico.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Why can't the club hierarchy find a way to make Costa and Conte work out their differences so he can stay on at least for this season. That way the other players won't feel that they will be discarded ast some point in the future too. It's a psychological thing.
Can u imagine Morata starting and we have Costa on the bench or even both starting. That will put fear in the EPL defenses. The way I see Morata, he will flourish more with playing with a partner upfrontt in a 3-5-2 formation
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

ceejay22 wrote:Why can't the club hierarchy find a way to make Costa and Conte work out their differences so he can stay on at least for this season. That way the other players won't feel that they will be discarded ast some point in the future too. It's a psychological thing.
Can u imagine Morata starting and we have Costa on the bench or even both starting. That will put fear in the EPL defenses. The way I see Morata, he will flourish more with playing with a partner upfrontt in a 3-5-2 formation
I appreciate Costa for his efforts towards 2 EPL title but time to move on. Kiss and make up only for January to come - Athletico's transfer ban is lifted and Costa starts agitating for a move, potentially disrupting the team. We saw how 2nd half of last season post China transfer debacle, the bobo was MIA for a lot of games. Currently, bobo is just not trustworthy and coach has decided not to take chances on Costa's uncertainty.

CFC's objective is to figure out how to off load the guy at a non low ball price. about 40MP will be ideal. It will be best for both parties.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

I hear rumors that Sandro has decided to stay put at Juve. We have seen some other players who decided to go elsewhere instead of Chelsea
Is there something about Conte we don't know? Could Costa have a point about Conte not being a good person? Questions that have been running through my mind today
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ceejay22 wrote:I hear rumors that Sandro has decided to stay put at Juve. We have seen some other players who decided to go elsewhere instead of Chelsea
Is there something about Conte we don't know? Could Costa have a point about Conte not being a good person? Questions that have been running through my mind today
weren't you insulting me when i said Conte is no good as far as player relations
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:I hear rumors that Sandro has decided to stay put at Juve. We have seen some other players who decided to go elsewhere instead of Chelsea
weren't you insulting me when i said Conte is no good as far as player relations
My friend shut your trap right there!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ceejay22 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
My friend shut your trap right there!!!
pathetic :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sports
How Michael Emenalo is positioning himself for Chelsea job if Antonio Conte leaves
Football Whispers Wed, Aug 16 3:17 AM PDT
Reactions Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
By Tom Bodell, Football Whispers

Beware the smiling assassin, the proverb goes. It’s advice Chelsea coach Antonio Conte would do well to heed now Michael Emenalo is qualified to coach in the Premier League.

The Blues’ technical director is a close confident of owner Roman Abramovich and a man there has been much suspicion around since he was brought to the club in 2007 by Avram Grant.

Since then 11 men have managed the West Londoners on a full-time or temporary basis.

With increasing pressure on Conte and suggestions the combustible Italian is unhappy at Stamford Bridge, could Emenalo prove to be the smiling assassin? Our friends at Football Whispers investigate.

All is not well at Stamford Bridge. That much is obvious. Star striker Diego Costa is no longer wanted at the club and has been AWOL throughout pre-season; partying in Brazil as he tries to force through a return to Atletico Madrid.

Meanwhile, back at Cobham, Conte’s headache grows by the day. Only three first-team additions have been made but that is nowhere near enough to mount a challenge for the title and go deep in the Champions League.
And everything came to a head on Saturday as the champions were humbled 3-2 by unfancied Burnley. Oh, and the Italian’s paper-thin squad is now two fewer for the trip to rivals Spurs after red cards for Gary Cahill and Cesc Fabregas.

Conte refused to throw the baby out with the bathwater when he addressed the press at the weekend but the former Juventus coach is clearly far from happy and speculation about his future at Stamford Bridge is on the back pages on a daily basis.

All of which suggests Abramovich could already be flicking through his little black book. Guus Huddink would be the Russian’s go-to man but, at 70, the two-time Chelsea interim boss would be considered a short-term option only.
Sports
How Michael Emenalo is positioning himself for Chelsea job if Antonio Conte leaves
Football Whispers Wed, Aug 16 3:17 AM PDT
Reactions Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
By Tom Bodell, Football Whispers

Beware the smiling assassin, the proverb goes. It’s advice Chelsea coach Antonio Conte would do well to heed now Michael Emenalo is qualified to coach in the Premier League.

The Blues’ technical director is a close confident of owner Roman Abramovich and a man there has been much suspicion around since he was brought to the club in 2007 by Avram Grant.

Since then 11 men have managed the West Londoners on a full-time or temporary basis.

With increasing pressure on Conte and suggestions the combustible Italian is unhappy at Stamford Bridge, could Emenalo prove to be the smiling assassin? Our friends at Football Whispers investigate.

All is not well at Stamford Bridge. That much is obvious. Star striker Diego Costa is no longer wanted at the club and has been AWOL throughout pre-season; partying in Brazil as he tries to force through a return to Atletico Madrid.

Meanwhile, back at Cobham, Conte’s headache grows by the day. Only three first-team additions have been made but that is nowhere near enough to mount a challenge for the title and go deep in the Champions League.

READ MORE: Exclusive: Antonio Conte’s tensions with Chelsea board increase

And everything came to a head on Saturday as the champions were humbled 3-2 by unfancied Burnley. Oh, and the Italian’s paper-thin squad is now two fewer for the trip to rivals Spurs after red cards for Gary Cahill and Cesc Fabregas.

Conte refused to throw the baby out with the bathwater when he addressed the press at the weekend but the former Juventus coach is clearly far from happy and speculation about his future at Stamford Bridge is on the back pages on a daily basis.

All of which suggests Abramovich could already be flicking through his little black book. Guus Huddink would be the Russian’s go-to man but, at 70, the two-time Chelsea interim boss would be considered a short-term option only.

READ MORE: The Premier League’s most shocking moments

READ MORE: Why the transfer window must shut before a ball is kicked

READ MORE: Ronaldo’s ban will end Man United’s Bale hopes

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte
Abramovich might, therefore, be tempted to promote from within. Emenalo, 51, completed his Pro Licence this summer, meaning he can manage in the Premier League – something which is unlikely to have gone unnoticed by Conte or the owner.

It’s not, more pertinently, something Emenalo would have undertaken if he did not have serious designs on managing in the Premier League.

The Nigerian is known to get on well with Abramovich and his place in Chelsea’s infrastructure means he acts as a conduit between the football staff and the key decision makers such as Marina Granovskaia, who is responsible for transfer negotiations, and the owner.

Emenalo is responsible for delivering targets to Granovskaia and it isn’t hard to imagine Conte, privately at least, won’t have been happy with his work.

The Italian wanted Romelu Lukaku to lead the line for Chelsea. Instead he had to settle for Alvaro Morata.

Will Antonio Conte last the season at Chelsea?

FC Yahoo's Ryan Bailey explains why after winning the league title just months ago may mean little in keeping the peace between the Chelsea manager and the club.
He also wantsJuventuswing-backAlex Sandro, but Chelsea have bulked at the asking price. And Conte was keen to retain Serbian enforcerNemanja Matic, but the 29-year-old was sold toManchester Unitedinstead.

It is Emenalo’s responsibility to deliver the head coach the tools needed to compete for silverware and for that reason he has a big stake in Conte’s future.

There has been plenty of distrust around the former Nigeria international since he was brought to Stamford Bridge by Grant, having worked with the Israeli at Maccabi Tel Aviv.

But despite his links to Grant, the conspiracy theory was Emenalo had been brought in and planted in the coaching staff as an Abramovich spy.

Speculation was not helped by his breakdown in relationship with Jose Mourinho, which even led to Emenalo tendering his resignation when the Portuguese was re-appointed.

Since then he has risen through the ranks, becoming assistant coach in 2010 before being promoted to his current role of technical director in 2011
[But his extra-curricular work appears to suggest he has designs on a management role in the future.

And in many ways he would be the ideal candidate: someone who is close to Abramovich and Granovskaia, who knows the first team, the academy players and the club inside out.

According to Chelsea’s website, his current role means he “supports the work of the first team manager, leading the club’s international and domestic scouting network, and assists in driving the technical programmes of our Academy and international youth network.”

He is embedded in Chelsea at almost every level after ten years with the Blues. At a club which changes its public face so frequently, he is one of the few constants; in the background, operating in the shadows.

It is that which makes Chelsea fans suspicious of him. And it’s why Conte will have to be wary too.

Bargain transfer XI of the summer

The transfer window has reached new levels of ridiculousness. But these players were all a bargain. Who makes our bargain XI of the summer?
/quote]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chelsea fans how the game with spurs looking like?Will you guys go beg Mikel to come back?Will uncle Mike sacked Conte soon?Hope Spurs can beat Chelsea to add pressure to this team
@Danfo biko what is your take with this Chelsea team this season?Should we hope they end up bottom of the table or midtable?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Image
Mikel did a lot for this Chelsea, :boo: :boo: :boo:
How no Chelsea fan carry any sign to protest at Chelsea games show how yeye this Chelsea so call fans are.If it was about Arsenal they will show their power.Hope after the back to back yash open ,Chelsea return to be beloved wife for ever
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

#Bakaback
Hope he is made available against Spurs.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

If I am a betting I'd say Hazard and Baka will only come in as subs and get a run off..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

May thunder fire the nyash of whoever sanctioned selling Matic to Manure.
We just effectively gave them the last piece of the puzzle to win the league etc. it's hard for me to see who will prevent them from wining the league.granted it was just Swansea but Matic made that team tick