BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by balo »

Benedict Iroha wrote:If Chelsea sign Mahrez ...the league is over!

I really do not see him as a Chelsea kinda player.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

VVD on plane to Liverpool for medical. So says a report.

Don't think Chelsea needs him.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

balo wrote:VVD on plane to Liverpool for medical. So says a report.

Don't think Chelsea needs him.
We don't need him
We have more than enough strong and tall CBs
I don't think buying too many players who will end up unused is necessary
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

REJECTED :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What I have been saying for a while is now clear, Cunte has no pull in the market. The b1tch keeps blaming the board, but the fact remains that he doesn't know how to convince players to play for him. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Prince wrote:
oloye wrote:Watch Ox go on to win things he would never have won with crap team across north London.
He might even become a better player.... Mr Work (conte) will not let him get away with slacking he does at Arsenal, he is a good player with potential but has been stagnant at Arsenal.
I heard Ox tried to get on the train to Chelsea but was not allowed to. So he rejected you lot. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Prince wrote:
oloye wrote:Watch Ox go on to win things he would never have won with crap team across north London.
He might even become a better player.... Mr Work (conte) will not let him get away with slacking he does at Arsenal, he is a good player with potential but has been stagnant at Arsenal.
I heard Ox tried to get on the train to Chelsea but was not allowed to. So he rejected you lot. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh dear :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bia you Blues are not short of money nah .... make una increase payout to Oxtails agent nah
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

This trend is quite annoying. We have made ourselves into a laughing stock. First we were going to over pay for an English player who was going to sit on the bench. Makes me wonder why again we or should I say Conte, allowed Chalobah, Ake and RLC to leave?. Ake could have been a back up for left wingback while Cesar covers RWB. We would have had our home grown quota met and would have had a decent bench without over spending. Who ever sanctioned those sales should be made to pay. Then there's also the Costa case. I don't even want to get started. He should have been reassured, offered more money or just made to see out the rest of his contract
Now we are scrambling and players are doing yeye for us including a useless mofo like oxtail.
Chai Chineke!!! Chelsea u don suffer!!!
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Prince wrote:

Oh dear :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You and Wayo man no wan go face the fire that is engulfing your home called Emirate.. Na here una dey come hide.. Shame no dey catch una.. Una house dey burn, but you come here dey posture..

Half of Le Puss players no wan play for a Le Puss manager... Go sort that out.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Some of these EPL teams dey make me laugh. Everton rejecting bid for Barkley..
As for OX - good luck at Pool.

Heard CFC close to Llorente signing. Not sure Conte's obsession with the guy. Need someone with pace IMO if the idea is to relegate Michy to 3rd choice.. Dude is 32..

Still need a CM. But 40M+ for back up drinkwater.. Hmmm

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

analyzer wrote:Some of these EPL teams dey make me laugh. Everton rejecting bid for Barkley..
As for OX - good luck at Pool.

Heard CFC close to Llorente signing. Not sure Conte's obsession with the guy. Need someone with pace IMO if the idea is to relegate Michy to 3rd choice.. Dude is 32..

Still need a CM. But 40M+ for back up drinkwater.. Hmmm
The guy cant attract players, so he goes for his friends who he knows will come. Een his friend Morata initially rejected him and painted his hair red. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Waffiman wrote:
Prince wrote:
Na im loss, instead to come and work under better manager, who did he want to displace at Chelsea anyway Pedro or Willian abeg Ibe 2.0 should move along
Oya back to the matter
open and close
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Prince wrote:
Na im loss, instead to come and work under better manager, who did he want to displace at Chelsea anyway Pedro or Willian abeg Ibe 2.0 should move along
Bros - Ox wan displace one of Kante/Cesc/Bakayoko..

At WB & AM, he will get a lot of PT and could get some time in CM as CM is still thin IMO even with a 4th CM

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Prince wrote:
Work under a lunatic who players are running away from? U am sure Dani Alves, Danilo and Lukaku are also Ibe 2.0 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

So what surprises does Chelsea have in stock this time? Bring back Eto'o or Drogba? :D

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

balo wrote:So what surprises does Chelsea have in stock this time? Bring back Eto'o or Drogba? :D
:evil: :mad: :boo:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Lager-back wrote:
balo wrote:So what surprises does Chelsea have in stock this time? Bring back Eto'o or Drogba? :D
:evil: :mad: :boo:

I know. It's annoying to be outbid on almost every target. But somehow, they have to bring in bodies to stay somewhat competitive. Overworking the first-teamers will be counter-productive this season.

tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

The truth is that all the board members should be forced to resign, they need to hide their heads in shame. How do you sanction the sales and loaning of players without thinking or getting replacements ready first? This guys are just stupid, so will they blame the coach now for this imminent failure? How they want him to play the EPL, champions League, FA cup and the other Carling Cup with 13 players we shall all see. For me i have zero my mind.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

tunde72 wrote:The truth is that all the board members should be forced to resign, they need to hide their heads in shame. How do you sanction the sales and loaning of players without thinking or getting replacements ready first? This guys are just stupid, so will they blame the coach now for this imminent failure? How they want him to play the EPL, champions League, FA cup and the other Carling Cup with 13 players we shall all see. For me i have zero my mind.
Well if those putas can't sign anyone by the deadline, they may be forced to recall some loaned out players. Those fools messed up big time. We even sold folks like Cuadrado who would have easily solved the RWB problem. Traore was sold for cheap. The less said about the board the better. I hope they pleasantly surprise us Tommorrow, though I doubt it.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

LLorente going to spurs :scared: :scared: Come on something seriously wrong at Chelsea, We need to take Tammy Abraham off Swansea
Oya back to the matter
open and close
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Its either they want Conte to frustrate Conte, get him fired or they are incompetent. But in all i can say they are bunch of foolish and stupid people. They have made the club unattractive to players with the say they deal with the young players and even the new players they bought i.e Bat man.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

They cant even sign Llorente a 32yrs old player. Conte too have himself to blame for all this shenanigans. He did not handle Costa"s issue wisely at all.