Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50438
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs


ME is arguably not the one that does transfer negotiations.

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo

We can let ManU also hijack this deal, whatever it takes

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43305
Location: Akoko Highlands
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs


ME is arguably not the one that does transfer negotiations.

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo

We can let ManU also hijack this deal, whatever it takes



Looks like they might do just that. Meanwhile Chelsea keeps losing players left and right.

With the capture or Ruediger, Is Azpi on his way out?

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:47 pm
Posts: 3222
Location: US
balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs


ME is arguably not the one that does transfer negotiations.

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo

We can let ManU also hijack this deal, whatever it takes




Looks like they might do just that. Meanwhile Chelsea keeps losing players left and right.

With the capture or Ruediger, Is Azpi on his way out?

If Azpi leaves...... hmmm

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43305
Location: Akoko Highlands
ceejay22 wrote:
balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs


ME is arguably not the one that does transfer negotiations.

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo

We can let ManU also hijack this deal, whatever it takes




Looks like they might do just that. Meanwhile Chelsea keeps losing players left and right.

With the capture or Ruediger, Is Azpi on his way out?

If Azpi leaves...... hmmm



I just don't get why it takes for ever to secure transfers. Bakayoko to Chelsea was known before last season was over. Now, Man U is about to get in on the action. It's ridiculous. Chelsea should not be scouting for other teams.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50438
balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs


ME is arguably not the one that does transfer negotiations.

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo

We can let ManU also hijack this deal, whatever it takes



Looks like they might do just that. Meanwhile Chelsea keeps losing players left and right.

With the capture or Ruediger, Is Azpi on his way out?

I doubt that very much..I think this Rudiger will probably play centrally..worst case Azpi moves to the right..Azpi used to be a right sided attacking mid before he was converted to a full back at Marseille

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43305
Location: Akoko Highlands
paj wrote:
balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs


ME is arguably not the one that does transfer negotiations.

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo

We can let ManU also hijack this deal, whatever it takes



Looks like they might do just that. Meanwhile Chelsea keeps losing players left and right.

With the capture or Ruediger, Is Azpi on his way out?

I doubt that very much..I think this Rudiger will probably play centrally..worst case Azpi moves to the right..Azpi used to be a right sided attacking mid before he was converted to a full back at Marseille


Honestly, I don't expect Azpi to leave. But if he did, he has done well for himself and Chelsea.

But why the slomo when it comes to tying down prospects? Last season, getting CB options to sign went on and on and on. Until last day of the transfer window, and thank God Luiz wanted to come back.

And why the whole world has to know what the targets are until they have been signed?

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76428
Location: Earth
Quote:
GOALKEEPERS (4): Bulka, Caballero, Courtois, Eduardo

DEFENDERS (10): Azpilicueta, Alonso, Cahill, Christensen, Clarke-Salter, David Luiz, Moses, Omeruo, Tomori, Zouma

MIDFIELDERS (7): Baker, Fàbregas, Kanté, Loftus-Cheek, Matić, Scott, Van Ginkel

FORWARDS (8): Batshuayi, Boga, Kenedy, Musonda Jr, Pedro, Piazon, Rémy, Willian

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50438
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
balo wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
If ManU hijack Bakayoko deal, I say fire Emenalo and the rest of those board idiots who are supposed to be doing their damn jobs


ME is arguably not the one that does transfer negotiations.

Marina G is the one that probably will need to be fired. I was defending her in previous thread but it is starting to look like she is just not a savvy negotiator in the current competitive environment. Had similar issues last season sans Kante pick up. Everything else (Luiz/Alonso) was last day dealings.. Conte must be fuming.. But Conte sef no get the connect Jose has although Jose must be giving his agent paddy some good deals lol..

In addition, Bakayoko too dey play games. Fees already agreed with Monaco long ago but medical never occur lol! Bobo

We can let ManU also hijack this deal, whatever it takes



Looks like they might do just that. Meanwhile Chelsea keeps losing players left and right.

With the capture or Ruediger, Is Azpi on his way out?

I doubt that very much..I think this Rudiger will probably play centrally..worst case Azpi moves to the right..Azpi used to be a right sided attacking mid before he was converted to a full back at Marseille


Honestly, I don't expect Azpi to leave. But if he did, he has done well for himself and Chelsea.

But why the slomo when it comes to tying down prospects? Last season, getting CB options to sign went on and on and on. Until last day of the transfer window, and thank God Luiz wanted to come back.

And why the whole world has to know what the targets are until they have been signed?

I hear we getting Danilo too :blink: I hope these mugus are NOT selling Azpi o! :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76428
Location: Earth
seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 26784
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Quote:
GOALKEEPERS (4): Bulka, Caballero, Courtois, Eduardo

DEFENDERS (10): Azpilicueta, Alonso, Cahill, Christensen, Clarke-Salter, David Luiz, Moses, Omeruo, Tomori, Zouma

MIDFIELDERS (7): Baker, Fàbregas, Kanté, Loftus-Cheek, Matić, Scott, Van Ginkel

FORWARDS (8): Batshuayi, Boga, Kenedy, Musonda Jr, Pedro, Piazon, Rémy, Willian


This is that time of the season when the outcasts can belong.

:)

_________________
Bixente Lizarazu once described Spain’s football - which won them two European titles and a World Cup - as “love without the sex. It lacks a bit of spice”. News.com.au


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50438
How good is this Danilo fellow?

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43305
Location: Akoko Highlands
paj wrote:
How good is this Danilo fellow?



Apparently not so good at RM but was a good player before joining them. A Conte request. Hopefully he can drill him well enough to be serviceable at SB.

Price appears around 31M Euros.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76428
Location: Earth
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
How good is this Danilo fellow?



Apparently not so good at RM but was a good player before joining them. A Conte request. Hopefully he can drill him well enough to be serviceable at SB.

Price appears around 31M Euros.

the guy is rubbish

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50438
Bigpokey24 wrote:
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
How good is this Danilo fellow?



Apparently not so good at RM but was a good player before joining them. A Conte request. Hopefully he can drill him well enough to be serviceable at SB.

Price appears around 31M Euros.

the guy is rubbish

Rubbish players don't play for Madrid tho

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6859
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/



How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.
He is not in huge demand, there's the occasional rumour.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43305
Location: Akoko Highlands
paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
How good is this Danilo fellow?



Apparently not so good at RM but was a good player before joining them. A Conte request. Hopefully he can drill him well enough to be serviceable at SB.

Price appears around 31M Euros.

the guy is rubbish

Rubbish players don't play for Madrid tho



Verdict on the guy is not good. Unless he will be just to add depth, not sure why CFC needs him. Especially when academy grads could fill that spot.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43305
Location: Akoko Highlands
benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/



How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.
He is not in huge demand, there's the occasional rumour.



The cost may be an issue plus player's choice.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50438
benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/



How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.
He is not in huge demand, there's the occasional rumour.

AC Milan is interested

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14464
Location: Away from Nigeria
paj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/



How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.
He is not in huge demand, there's the occasional rumour.

AC Milan is interested

Milan will take anyone. Even you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:47 pm
Posts: 3222
Location: US
Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/



How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.
He is not in huge demand, there's the occasional rumour.

AC Milan is interested

Milan will take anyone. Even you


With that his pot belly and k leg?
I don't think so

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10560
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/



How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.
He is not in huge demand, there's the occasional rumour.


I like the guy but surprised he is 28 and BVB wants upwards of 60M.
Then factor in possible departure for AFCON.. if he was 2/3 yrs younger then sure.

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:39 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48478
paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
PaJiromu wetin happen nah? Jose don wound una ???

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

relax ogbeni..

..before U jump..listen.. 8-)



PaJaneti,

Nah only kweshion I ask nah? :woot: but one of una own talk say medical dey go on for LA :woot: :rotf:

can someone stuff this Gunner's mouth wiff a wet, dirty sock? :twisted:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6859
analyzer wrote:
benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seem Chelsea wants to get Auba 8-) that will be sweet..make Dortmund no vex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lu-lukaku/



How come clubs aren't interested in Aubameyang, is there something they see that we don't see.
He is not in huge demand, there's the occasional rumour.


I like the guy but surprised he is 28 and BVB wants upwards of 60M.
Then factor in possible departure for AFCON.. if he was 2/3 yrs younger then sure.





Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bk-one, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group