BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Abeg I take God beg una to come carry Olivia :taunt: :taunt:
What are they giving us in return?Hazard or Kante?
Both :mad:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Abeg I take God beg una to come carry Olivia :taunt: :taunt:
What are they giving us in return?Hazard or Kante?
Both :mad:

And we will add Willian and Thibaut just to sweeten the deal.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

I don't understand this CFC board and their way of doing business
Dzeko would have been a decent addition
I don't know about Giroud, doubt the deal will even happen
Now we are sending away Kennedy and Musonda further weakening the team
I tire
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

ceejay22 wrote:I don't understand this CFC board and their way of doing business
I tire
The youngsters need to play and they are not playing enough...Kenedy looked way out of sorts in the FA Cups..Musonda needs matchtime..young players need to play...coach doesn't trust them enough to rotate them in frequently
Pa
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:I don't understand this CFC board and their way of doing business
I tire
The youngsters need to play and they are not playing enough...Kenedy looked way out of sorts in the FA Cups..Musonda needs matchtime..young players need to play...coach doesn't trust them enough to rotate them in frequently
Pa

Kennedy did well in the cup matches he featured in. Being played out of position and he assisted a goal that Chelsea has not been able to get after how many minutes of play? He has played only 6 games for Chelsea this season. 1 goal, 1 assist. Not bad I would say.

Why replace him with an injured player who will need time to adjust to fitness and PL level play?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

A lucky draw in the next FA Cup match:

Chelsea v Hull.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
paj wrote:
I tire
Pa

Kennedy did well in the cup matches he featured in. Being played out of position and he assisted a goal that Chelsea has not been able to get after how many minutes of play? He has played only 6 games for Chelsea this season. 1 goal, 1 assist. Not bad I would say.

Why replace him with an injured player who will need time to adjust to fitness and PL level play?
He's a young player who needs to play consistently...that's the problem...6 games are too few for a player 20-22 years old...if he were getting more games we wont have needed to buy this Brasilian guy...pressure on the coach makes it hard to play young players cause it's risky so they need to go where they will get minutes rather than rot on the bench
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
I tire
Pa

He's a young player who needs to play consistently...that's the problem...6 games are too few for a player 20-22 years old...if he were getting more games we wont have needed to buy this Brasilian guy...pressure on the coach makes it hard to play young players cause it's risky so they need to go where they will get minutes rather than rot on the bench
So why is Chelsea keep buying youth players that are not guarantee to ever start for the club?I mean Chelsea has the most loan player in the entire Europe.
Why waste most kinds talent?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
I tire
Pa

So why is Chelsea keep buying youth players that are not guarantee to ever start for the club?I mean Chelsea has the most loan player in the entire Europe.
so why were Arsenal drooling @ Tammy Abraham and Loftus Cheek? :mad:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

I think by now everybody can see what Emenalo wenr through in this club. I mean how well can we define incompetent if not using Chelseafc board as a case study. However another theory am looking at is wheather they are just trying to frustrate Conte out because of his treatment of Costa and Luiz who are said to be favorites of the owner. Hand crossed watching how the event will unfold.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

tunde72 wrote:I think by now everybody can see what Emenalo wenr through in this club. I mean how well can we define incompetent if not using Chelseafc board as a case study. However another theory am looking at is wheather they are just trying to frustrate Conte out because of his treatment of Costa and Luiz who are said to be favorites of the owner. Hand crossed watching how the event will unfold.

For me, my respect for Emenalo has tripled. To go about your job in such disciplined manner and with a set direction is good.

I hope someday he pens a "tell it all" book so other can learn how he went about doing his work despite all the odds.

Transfer windows used to be a period I looked forward to. Not anymore.

ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

It's frustrating to say the least
I don't think they are out to get Conte I just think Marina is hydra headed and incompetent
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
I tire
Pa

We go give them game time,alot to play if they are good.I know they look at small boy Bellerin,Iwobi,nile playing week in and weekout and wish to enjoy that luxury also.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
I tire
Pa

We go give them game time,alot to play if they are good.I know they look at small boy Bellerin,Iwobi,nile playing week in and weekout and wish to enjoy that luxury also.

They also saw Akpom about to sign for some foreign basketball team.

tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

I will be so happy if Chelsea did not get anybody sign at the end of the day.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

tunde72 wrote:I will be so happy if Chelsea did not get anybody sign at the end of the day.

If that means keeping Batshuayi, me too. I do not buy the idea of sending out a 24 yr old to get a 32 yr old.

There are enough games to keep everyone happy if Conte puts on his thinking cap.

tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

balo wrote:
tunde72 wrote:I will be so happy if Chelsea did not get anybody sign at the end of the day.

If that means keeping Batshuayi, me too. I do not buy the idea of sending out a 24 yr old to get a 32 yr old.

There are enough games to keep everyone happy if Conte puts on his thinking cap.
Sometimes i feel like Conte should be doing better than he is doing with the utilization of the young guys. But when i look at the frustration he is going through from this board. Then i tend to just let him be.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Look at the Arsenal we lost to
Swansea beating them up like they stole something chai
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Emerson is a done deal:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Bats on a 6-month loan to Dortmund. That probably paved way for a "Judas" coming in?

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

balo wrote:Bats on a 6-month loan to Dortmund. That probably paved way for a "Judas" coming in?
Judas? Wetin you go call Luis Figo if Giroud na Judas? You go crown Figo Full blown Devil then abi?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

platinum wrote:
balo wrote:Bats on a 6-month loan to Dortmund. That probably paved way for a "Judas" coming in?
Judas? Wetin you go call Luis Figo if Giroud na Judas? You go crown Figo Full blown Devil then abi?

He could soon be called Judas by Arsenal fans.