FUS Rabat 2 vs Rivers United 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
FUS Rabat 2 vs Rivers United 1

Post by Kabalega »

It's all about River's goalie. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

River's number 11, Sakin, scored a well struck goal.
Last edited by Kabalega on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FUS Rabat 1 vs Rivers United 1

Post by Kabalega »

:curse: Geez, lost feed again.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FUS 2-1 River Utd

Some people will come here now and say threads were not opened for Naija games yet their club has been playing African club cups since the beginning of this year yet they haven't contributed a post let alone a thread.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FUS Rabat 2 vs Rivers United 1

Post by anointed »

FT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

anointed wrote:FUS 2-1 River Utd

Some people will come here now and say threads were not opened for Naija games yet their club has been playing African club cups since the beginning of this year yet they haven't contributed a post let alone a thread.
No EPL, no footie!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Rabat wins 2-1. Scored their 2nd via a penalty after Festus Allen (who was guilty of an own goal in the previous round) handled the ball in the box.

I must say that Rivers United were pitiful and it could have been a cricket score if not for the heroics of Abiodun Akande in goal. Great effort by one of Nigeria's more promising young goalkeepers.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Club Africain 12pts +6
FUS Rabat 9pts +1
KCCA 9pts -3
Rivers 6pts -4
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Rivers could have done better ....

So FUS Rabat goes through to the quarter finals with a better goal difference than KCCA who lost 0-4 against group leaders Club Africain.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

mystic wrote:Rabat wins 2-1. Scored their 2nd via a penalty after Festus Allen (who was guilty of an own goal in the previous round) handled the ball in the box.

I must say that Rivers United were pitiful and it could have been a cricket score if not for the heroics of Abiodun Akande in goal. Great effort by one of Nigeria's more promising young goalkeepers.
Impressive stuff from the lad.

Rhor(sp?) should call him up and throw him into the deep end.
I think he would swim and shine.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Kabalega wrote:
mystic wrote:Rabat wins 2-1. Scored their 2nd via a penalty after Festus Allen (who was guilty of an own goal in the previous round) handled the ball in the box.

He is actually 3rd choice at Rivers Utd.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

mystic wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

He is actually 3rd choice at Rivers Utd.
He took his opportunity by the horns.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Why even bother? Nigerian clubs continue to underwhelm at these competitions and its beginning to seem like a waste of time already, little wonder we rely heavily on European based players(including bench warmers), the league back home is just nothing to write home about anhway
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

[/video]
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

[/video]
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.