Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 pm 

How can one be so adamant in the assertion that Team X doesn't suit the style of a player who has barely a season of top flight football to their name? If Iheanacho doesn't like to run, he can effing learn to run, t'is that perceived laziness that saw him riding pine at the Etihad. Those assuming Tottenham do not press just as aggressively as any other are gravely mistaken. In terms of average distance covered, Spurs ranked top 5. Whether Leicester or the Lane, he'll have to work hard and there's absolutely no reason why he can't. Arguably more talented than Rashford but with a fraction of the desire, t'is no surprise to see the more talented player gathering lichen on the bench. Iheanacho can be whatever he wants, hopefully he'll seize the opportunity and reach for the stars.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:07 pm 

mcal wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Just thinking out loud...Leicester will be laid bare if Nigeria were to qualify for the afcon. They're taking a significant "country risk" with 2 Nigerian first teamers
...they, those oyinbo coaches, never think of that until that day...ANC date arrives.

Wo, me I no mind sha. Anywhere that keeps our boys in the elite leagues and away from turkey, china et al is good with me. The fact sey dem go resemble Secondary School select during Afcon no concern me. Afterall, no condition is permanent. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:03 pm 

so where the heck is Kelechi going? because i have tickets to see united vs city next week

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:05 pm 

Spurs is the best move in my expert opinion.

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 pm 

King Futcha wrote:

Not if immediate and ample playing Time are his concern

Last edited by green4life on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 pm 

My loyalties to Arsenal will be tested for the Arsenal/LC opener... Damn, I might have to root for my paddies.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:12 am 

King Futcha wrote:

Terrible move, won't get playing time,and long term Spurs is for losers. At least Leicester has won the EPL in this decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:17 am 

Whether Iheanacho is set for Leicester/SPUDS move or NOT, at the end of the day, its still going to be ......

..... Arsenal for life ! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:43 am 

green4life wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Not if immediate and ample playing Time are his concern

I understand that but he's too good to play for a mid table side, I'd take my chances.

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:58 am 

He is a young player, playing regularly is more important than playing at a big club. Just after the U17 tourney, my preference was for him to go to Ajax. But agents and parents chose Man city for him. I don't blame them the money is good at Man city.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:14 pm 

IAG, if Kelechi moves to Spurs, my Spurs move becomes official.

It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:05 pm 

what's all these wahala about Kele's image rights between two firms?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 pm 

Kele didn't fly out with the squad to Houston...and isn't expected to come to the USA for the pre-season tour(even though some others, Yaya and Sane didn't fly out yet, they are apparently expected later).

A move is supposed to be really imminent.

--------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:36 pm 

Leicester should be very careful
The probability of Nacho making any meaningful impact is 33%
This is based on the sample of Nigerians that have previously played for the club

Failures: Yakubu Aiyegbeni & Musa
Success: Ndidi (albeit, he will flop next season)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:21 am 

Rawlings wrote:
This is based on the sample of Nigerians that have previously played for the club

What is the probability of him relegating them .... the way Jordan Ayew did Aston Villa?

Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 am 

okuns wrote:
My loyalties to Arsenal will be tested for the Arsenal/LC opener... Damn, I might have to root for my paddies.

Our brothers should have a very good game, but we should win.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:19 am 

Rawlings wrote:

11 goals in 20 Appearances is a flop? For where?

Do you know how many goals Yakubu has in English Football?

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:30 pm 

Pep confirms Kelechi is leaving but looks like Bony will remain at City.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40661051

Quote:
While Aguero is set to stay at Etihad Stadium, fellow striker Kelechi Iheanacho is close to completing a £25m move to Leicester City.

The 20-year-old has scored 21 goals in 64 games in all competitions since making his debut in 2015.

Guardiola said: "Kelechi's a young player. It's not easy for him.

"He needs to play at that age and that's why he and the club decided it was best for him to leave."

Another striker, Wilfried Bony, who spent last season on loan at Stoke having moved to Manchester City from Swansea for £28m in 2015, is absent from the club's pre-season tour of the United States.

Guardiola said Bony had "a little problem" and the 26-year-old would have travelled "if he wasn't injured".

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:36 pm 

platinum wrote:

Quote:
While Aguero is set to stay at Etihad Stadium, fellow striker Kelechi Iheanacho is close to completing a £25m move to Leicester City.

The 20-year-old has scored 21 goals in 64 games in all competitions since making his debut in 2015.

"He needs to play at that age and that's why he and the club decided it was best for him to leave."

Another striker, Wilfried Bony, who spent last season on loan at Stoke having moved to Manchester City from Swansea for £28m in 2015, is absent from the club's pre-season tour of the United States.

Guardiola said Bony had "a little problem" and the 26-year-old would have travelled "if he wasn't injured".

SMDH
I asked Pep about Kelechi and Bony. The English media were busy asking about Danilo and Claudio Bravo etc. etc. They didn't care to ask about Kele and Bony.
Of course by the time I get back to submit his answer, the English outlets already posted Pep's answers. :curse: :curse:

--------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:45 pm 

I hope Man city loses every game this up coming season.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:45 pm 

F360 wrote:
platinum wrote:

Quote:

SMDH
I asked Pep about Kelechi and Bony. The English media were busy asking about Danilo and Claudio Bravo etc. etc. They didn't care to ask about Kele and Bony.
Of course by the time I get back to submit his answer, the English outlets already posted Pep's answers. :curse: :curse:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You're lucky they didn't add 'curry' and 'pepper' to the tale.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:50 pm 

well done f360.. you've done well to cover our player.. now when is LCFC playing assnal?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:03 pm 

F360 wrote:
platinum wrote:

Quote:

SMDH

Na real wa, good job sha! Hopefully, a move will be completed else the bobo might spend next season with Man City reserves, and he needs to be playing so he can be sharp for SE.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next