Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 419
Image

Kelechi Iheanacho is on the verge of moving to Leicester City in a deal worth £25 million.

The presence of forwards Gabriel Jesus and Sergio Aguero means game time at Manchester City is going to be limited next season, and boss Pep Guardiola is happy for him to find a new club.

Iheanacho had been keen on the prospect of a move to West Ham United, who had shown interest in signing him.

They began to move ahead with talks, but manager Slaven Bilic is understood to have told the board not to pursue the deal, just as it came down to serious negotiations.

It left the path clear for Leicester to move forward with their own proposal, and my understanding is that a bid has been made and is going to be accepted.

Minor details with Iheanacho and representatives will now be agreed before Leicester make an announcement.

Iheanacho, 20, scored seven times from 29 appearances last season for Man City and is eager to kick on with his top-flight career.

It could mean West Ham are going to turn their attention to Burnley's Andre Gray, who is available at around £15 million.

They have been on the hunt for a proven goalscorer and were surprised to learn earlier this week that Olivier Giroud was close to joining Everton, as he was a top target.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2720 ... -city-move


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:55 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4511
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73637
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Matter how you try to spin it lukaku ain't worth 75 million

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:04 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 12327
danfo driver wrote:
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


This somebody doesn't happen to be that kid that loves yarning opak while in love with Mikel and also a closet Arsenal fan? :mrgreen:

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:05 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4511
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


This somebody doesn't happen to be that kid that loves yarning opak while in love with Mikel and also a closet Arsenal fan? :mrgreen:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4511
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Matter how you try to spin it lukaku ain't worth 75 million


No one is spinning anything. I dont like Lukaku as a player, and If I was a coach, i wouldnt ask my club to purchase him. But truth be told, he has performed better than most strikers in Europe and CONSISTENTLY! He has performed with Everton and West Brom midfielders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you to open your mouth and say he is not worth 75 million in a market where Salah (an EPL failure) just went for 40 million, Lacazette just went for 55 million, Higuain went for 70 million last year, Devin De Bruyne went for 60 million, then you either have a deviosu bias or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mbappe who has played only 1 season and didnt score as much as Lukaku is getting 130 million bid for him and rejected. Then you have Kelechi who is a nobody and has been locked in a hole by Guardiola for a year going for 25 million. Do you even understand how the market works? The market is inflated.

Even your club just spent 35 million pounds on a second rate defender and you have bid 60 million pounds on a left back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 31861
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
danfo driver wrote:
No one is spinning anything. I dont like Lukaku as a player, and If I was a coach, i wouldnt ask my club to purchase him. But truth be told, he has performed better than most strikers in Europe and CONSISTENTLY! He has performed with Everton and West Brom midfielders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you to open your mouth and say he is not worth 75 million in a market where Salah (an EPL failure) just went for 40 million, Lacazette just went for 55 million, Higuain went for 70 million last year, Devin De Bruyne went for 60 million, then you either have a deviosu bias or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mbappe who has played only 1 season and didnt score as much as Lukaku is getting 130 million bid for him and rejected. Then you have Kelechi who is a nobody and has been locked in a hole by Guardiola for a year going for 25 million. Do you even understand how the market works? The market is inflated.


He's actually right that Lukaku's not worth that much. However you are right about that price being a fair market value based on the sale of those other players you mentioned.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:52 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4511
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
No one is spinning anything. I dont like Lukaku as a player, and If I was a coach, i wouldnt ask my club to purchase him. But truth be told, he has performed better than most strikers in Europe and CONSISTENTLY! He has performed with Everton and West Brom midfielders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you to open your mouth and say he is not worth 75 million in a market where Salah (an EPL failure) just went for 40 million, Lacazette just went for 55 million, Higuain went for 70 million last year, Devin De Bruyne went for 60 million, then you either have a deviosu bias or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mbappe who has played only 1 season and didnt score as much as Lukaku is getting 130 million bid for him and rejected. Then you have Kelechi who is a nobody and has been locked in a hole by Guardiola for a year going for 25 million. Do you even understand how the market works? The market is inflated.


He's actually right that Lukaku's not worth that much. However you are right about that price being a fair market value based on the sale of those other players you mentioned.


I havent had energy to read the Arsenal thread (let me go and read it now) lol. What is your view on lacazette's price, considering Lukaku is the better player.

I know you and I are saying the same thing, kinda, but truth is if Lukaku is not "worth" that price, whatever that means, then who is worth that price in the league. Considering he is one of the top 2-3 strikers in the league.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 31861
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
No one is spinning anything. I dont like Lukaku as a player, and If I was a coach, i wouldnt ask my club to purchase him. But truth be told, he has performed better than most strikers in Europe and CONSISTENTLY! He has performed with Everton and West Brom midfielders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you to open your mouth and say he is not worth 75 million in a market where Salah (an EPL failure) just went for 40 million, Lacazette just went for 55 million, Higuain went for 70 million last year, Devin De Bruyne went for 60 million, then you either have a deviosu bias or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mbappe who has played only 1 season and didnt score as much as Lukaku is getting 130 million bid for him and rejected. Then you have Kelechi who is a nobody and has been locked in a hole by Guardiola for a year going for 25 million. Do you even understand how the market works? The market is inflated.


He's actually right that Lukaku's not worth that much. However you are right about that price being a fair market value based on the sale of those other players you mentioned.


I havent had energy to read the Arsenal thread (let me go and read it now) lol. What is your view on lacazette's price, considering Lukaku is the better player.

I know you and I are saying the same thing, kinda, but truth is if Lukaku is not "worth" that price, whatever that means, then who is worth that price in the league. Considering he is one of the top 2-3 strikers in the league.

I honesty don't know what to think of Lacazette just yet that's why I haven't opined on it in the Arsenal thread. My preference was Aubamayeng but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Mine is just for Arsenal to win the damn league even if he has to buy Sanogo for £50m to achieve it.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15083
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
TBH, I find it hard to argue that any of these prices are based on overvaluation. If the market is persistently on an incline, you will find that a player of Kelechi's calibre will attract 40 mil in two years, etc. In such a market, it is best to pay the fee and move on noting that this market is one that is consistently on the up. Chances of a loss will be few and only occurs when the player's form goes down but as long as player maintains form or slightly improves, you will collect more going forward. This is the deal until it all collapses (LOL :sneaky: ).

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5941
water always finds its level

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:42 pm
Posts: 4179
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level



Nothing but bad vibes from you.

_________________
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:42 pm
Posts: 4179
I believe this will be a good move for Iheanacho. Citeh will regret selling him.

_________________
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Posts: 5459
Location: Exile
Gudo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level


Nothing but bad vibes from you.


To be fair to him, he accidentally posted in the wrong thread. His intention was to reply to the thread about Asamoah Gyan.

_________________
Image
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 23852
Location: your girls place
Gudo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level



Nothing but bad vibes from you.



Nothing the Ghanaian midget trolls say here is ever positive.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73637
Location: Earth
It's on the bbc..the guy is going to sign..442...with vardy upnfrony..Ndidi behind. .would be lively if musa gets a nod ..

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19104
Location: Chiraq
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level


how many times are you going to post that?

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 2585
King Futcha wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level


how many times are you going to post that?


You are too big of a legend to even look at his posts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 23852
Location: your girls place
kalani JR wrote:
Queen Futcha wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level


how many times are you going to post that?


You are too big of a legend to even look at his posts.



*Aussie accent* Look! after 2 months of research we have finally spotted the rare species of Idiota Africanus It is amazing that we spot not 1 but 3 of them!!! For now we just stop and listen as these species interact in their natural habitat. This is the 1st time our crew have filmed these incredible creatures in real time.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19104
Location: Chiraq
kalani JR wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level


how many times are you going to post that?


You are too big of a legend to even look at his posts.


Real recognize Real, you're right fellow legend.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 2867
He will get is playing time ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 2867
African players are not just valued.....watch Leceister make a profit out of him...I believe Iheanacho goal to game ratio is better than Morata...but Madrid is asking for 72 million...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:17 am 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 37243
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Matter how you try to spin it lukaku ain't worth 75 million


No one is spinning anything. I dont like Lukaku as a player, and If I was a coach, i wouldnt ask my club to purchase him. But truth be told, he has performed better than most strikers in Europe and CONSISTENTLY! He has performed with Everton and West Brom midfielders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you to open your mouth and say he is not worth 75 million in a market where Salah (an EPL failure) just went for 40 million, Lacazette just went for 55 million, Higuain went for 70 million last year, Devin De Bruyne went for 60 million, then you either have a deviosu bias or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mbappe who has played only 1 season and didnt score as much as Lukaku is getting 130 million bid for him and rejected. Then you have Kelechi who is a nobody and has been locked in a hole by Guardiola for a year going for 25 million. Do you even understand how the market works? The market is inflated.

Even your club just spent 35 million pounds on a second rate defender and you have bid 60 million pounds on a left back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All of them are not worth the obscene money being paid for them.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ayo Akinfe, Bing [Bot], bully12, Cito, danfo driver, Flex Swift, Google [Bot], niyi, oloye, realtrouble, Rogba, txj, Zelex and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group