Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 27096
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Matter how you try to spin it lukaku ain't worth 75 million


No one is spinning anything. I dont like Lukaku as a player, and If I was a coach, i wouldnt ask my club to purchase him. But truth be told, he has performed better than most strikers in Europe and CONSISTENTLY! He has performed with Everton and West Brom midfielders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you to open your mouth and say he is not worth 75 million in a market where Salah (an EPL failure) just went for 40 million, Lacazette just went for 55 million, Higuain went for 70 million last year, Devin De Bruyne went for 60 million, then you either have a deviosu bias or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mbappe who has played only 1 season and didnt score as much as Lukaku is getting 130 million bid for him and rejected. Then you have Kelechi who is a nobody and has been locked in a hole by Guardiola for a year going for 25 million. Do you even understand how the market works? The market is inflated.

Even your club just spent 35 million pounds on a second rate defender and you have bid 60 million pounds on a left back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All of them are not worth the obscene money being paid for them.

That's what the danfo dude essentially said (albeit in ten times as many words :lol: )...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 27096
theYemster wrote:
I honesty don't know what to think of Lacazette just yet that's why I haven't opined on it in the Arsenal thread. My preference was Aubamayeng but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Mine is just for Arsenal to win the damn league even if he has to buy Sanogo for £50m to achieve it.

Same here...
But possibly bear an unwitting grudge towards Lacazette who tore our Flying Eagles a new one at 2011 U20 WYC.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3716
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Matter how you try to spin it lukaku ain't worth 75 million


No one is spinning anything. I dont like Lukaku as a player, and If I was a coach, i wouldnt ask my club to purchase him. But truth be told, he has performed better than most strikers in Europe and CONSISTENTLY! He has performed with Everton and West Brom midfielders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you to open your mouth and say he is not worth 75 million in a market where Salah (an EPL failure) just went for 40 million, Lacazette just went for 55 million, Higuain went for 70 million last year, Devin De Bruyne went for 60 million, then you either have a deviosu bias or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mbappe who has played only 1 season and didnt score as much as Lukaku is getting 130 million bid for him and rejected. Then you have Kelechi who is a nobody and has been locked in a hole by Guardiola for a year going for 25 million. Do you even understand how the market works? The market is inflated.

Even your club just spent 35 million pounds on a second rate defender and you have bid 60 million pounds on a left back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All of them are not worth the obscene money being paid for them.


Perhaps "footballistically." But commercially, its a different story. Football prices are not based on football ability. The game is commercially driven.

If you want to buy my car and I know for a fact that you are going to use my car to do kabu kabu and you are going to rake in a huge load, due to the quality of my car. Why should I sell it at a low rate. A better example, For instance, do you know how much ROnaldo makes for Real Madrid? Lets speculate and assumes he makes them 20 million a year and his contract with them is 5 years. So, he is worth 100 million to them (minus wages and other bonuses). Why will they sell him for less than that?

People need to start understanding that football prices is more than the player's ability. Much more than that.

Additionally, everyone seems to be forgetting that Lukaku is homegrown. :lol: :lol: :lol: HOMEGROWN! BRO, anyone who gets Lukaku is killing two birds with one stone - (1) getting one of the top 3 strikers in the league (2) filling home grown quota. Only Harry Kane can guarantee you that.


Last edited by danfo driver on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3716
Gotti wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
A nobody who does not even make the bench is being sold for 25 million pounds, and someone is questioning 75 million for a guy who has consistently been amongst top 3 scorers for years and who has scored more goals than All chelsea's strikers, individually. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Matter how you try to spin it lukaku ain't worth 75 million


No one is spinning anything. I dont like Lukaku as a player, and If I was a coach, i wouldnt ask my club to purchase him. But truth be told, he has performed better than most strikers in Europe and CONSISTENTLY! He has performed with Everton and West Brom midfielders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you to open your mouth and say he is not worth 75 million in a market where Salah (an EPL failure) just went for 40 million, Lacazette just went for 55 million, Higuain went for 70 million last year, Devin De Bruyne went for 60 million, then you either have a deviosu bias or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mbappe who has played only 1 season and didnt score as much as Lukaku is getting 130 million bid for him and rejected. Then you have Kelechi who is a nobody and has been locked in a hole by Guardiola for a year going for 25 million. Do you even understand how the market works? The market is inflated.

Even your club just spent 35 million pounds on a second rate defender and you have bid 60 million pounds on a left back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All of them are not worth the obscene money being paid for them.

That's what the danfo dude essentially said (albeit in ten times as many words :lol: )...


My brother, leave me. I no go school. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37487
Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:
I honesty don't know what to think of Lacazette just yet that's why I haven't opined on it in the Arsenal thread. My preference was Aubamayeng but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Mine is just for Arsenal to win the damn league even if he has to buy Sanogo for £50m to achieve it.

Same here...
But possibly bear an unwitting grudge towards Lacazette who tore our Flying Eagles a new one at 2011 U20 WYC.



You remember that too huh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I have been calling on Arsenal to sign him since that tournament. Griezmann was on that team too IIRC

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:01 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 72929
Location: Earth
DAnfo , stop being a spin Doctor. Lukaku isn't worth 75 million pounds
Lukaku isn't a world class player at all, and he never shows up durring big games.. he chokes and runs away from competition. There is no excuses this is what you call a money miss road transfer.

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 40112
bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Queen Futcha wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level


how many times are you going to post that?


You are too big of a legend to even look at his posts.



*Aussie accent* Look! after 2 months of research we have finally spotted the rare species of Idiota Africanus It is amazing that we spot not 1 but 3 of them!!! For now we just stop and listen as these species interact in their natural habitat. This is the 1st time our crew have filmed these incredible creatures in real time.


You dis guy sef :lol:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37487
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DAnfo , stop being a spin Doctor. Lukaku isn't worth 75 million pounds
Lukaku isn't a world class player at all, and he never shows up durring big games.. he chokes and runs away from competition. There is no excuses this is what you call a money miss road transfer.


Is Mbappe worth 130/140 million or whatever Real want to throw at Monaco?

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:44 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 72929
Location: Earth
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DAnfo , stop being a spin Doctor. Lukaku isn't worth 75 million pounds
Lukaku isn't a world class player at all, and he never shows up durring big games.. he chokes and runs away from competition. There is no excuses this is what you call a money miss road transfer.


Is Mbappe worth 130/140 million or whatever Real want to throw at Monaco?

I do not understand your question.

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37487
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DAnfo , stop being a spin Doctor. Lukaku isn't worth 75 million pounds
Lukaku isn't a world class player at all, and he never shows up durring big games.. he chokes and runs away from competition. There is no excuses this is what you call a money miss road transfer.


Is Mbappe worth 130/140 million or whatever Real want to throw at Monaco?

I do not understand your question.



I'm asking what you think Kylian Mbappe is worth.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:22 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 72929
Location: Earth
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 2576
bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Queen Futcha wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
water always finds its level


how many times are you going to post that?


You are too big of a legend to even look at his posts.



*Aussie accent* Look! after 2 months of research we have finally spotted the rare species of Idiota Africanus It is amazing that we spot not 1 but 3 of them!!! For now we just stop and listen as these species interact in their natural habitat. This is the 1st time our crew have filmed these incredible creatures in real time.


Gerrout hitman.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 18952
Location: Chiraq
platinum wrote:
Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:
I honesty don't know what to think of Lacazette just yet that's why I haven't opined on it in the Arsenal thread. My preference was Aubamayeng but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Mine is just for Arsenal to win the damn league even if he has to buy Sanogo for £50m to achieve it.

Same here...
But possibly bear an unwitting grudge towards Lacazette who tore our Flying Eagles a new one at 2011 U20 WYC.



You remember that too huh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I have been calling on Arsenal to sign him since that tournament. Griezmann was on that team too IIRC


Koulibaly, Bakambu, Coquelin... heck of a team

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37487
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...



Who are 'you spammers'?

You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

In your opinion, who should be the highest transfer in world football and what do you think the fee ought to be?

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:52 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 72929
Location: Earth
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...



Who are 'you spammers'?

You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

In your opinion, who should be the highest transfer in world football and what do you think the fee ought to be?

Who are 'you spammers'? assnal CE Spammers( however that thread is spammed the most by the diarrhea mouth of aniks
You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? he is worth 18 million and that is the true market value. Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

Cron 100M, Bale 85M, Messi 87M, Suarez 75M, Mikel 52M, Costa 75M, Hazard 75M, Pogba 90M, Iniesta 45M ,Chiellini 60M, J BOateng 60M These are players that are worth every penny .(all in pounds)

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3716
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DAnfo , stop being a spin Doctor.


I disagree

Quote:
Lukaku isn't worth 75 million pounds


I agree


Quote:
Lukaku isn't a world class player at all,


I agree

Quote:
and he never shows up during big games..


I agree, although stats shows that last season, only 4 players scored more goals than him against the top 6. NONE of those 4 players were Chelsea players.


Quote:
he chokes and runs away from competition.


I agree. Although I can see an argument being made that he is ambitious and like Pogba, knows his worth.


Quote:
There is no excuses this is what you call a money miss road transfer.


Okay.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37487
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...



Who are 'you spammers'?

You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

In your opinion, who should be the highest transfer in world football and what do you think the fee ought to be?

Who are 'you spammers'? assnal CE Spammers( however that thread is spammed the most by the diarrhea mouth of aniks
You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? he is worth 18 million and that is the true market value. Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

Cron 100M, Bale 85M, Messi 87M, Suarez 75M, Mikel 52M, Costa 75M, Hazard 75M, Pogba 90M, Iniesta 45M ,Chiellini 60M, J BOateng 60M These are players that are worth every penny .(all in pounds)


Spammers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The conversation Arsenal brings to the forum helps increase it's size. Fans of the other teams need to talk more...it's simple. Better yet, we need to talk more about Nigerian footie (NT and clubs) but there isn't a whole lot to talk about.

18 million for Mbappe? In the current market? How are you coming up with this valuation?

45 million for Iniesta? 33 years old with one year left on his contract and deep commitment to FC Barcelona, if you told Carle Puyol and Ivan de la Pena that your valuation of their player was 45 million, they would call an ambulance. 52M for Obi? Almost 3x your estimated worth of Mbappe? Na our star be dat but no one would pay that for Mikel Obi. Again, how are you coming up with these numbers? What are you basing them off?

The market is inflated and it will get worse until UEFA/FIFA decides to do something about it.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5692
£25M for Naija's best player, who is still in his "prime"?
This is bloody murder :mad:
10 years ago, Essien cost Chelsea about £25million

Most Expensive African Football Players of All Time

Rank Name Country Transfer Fee
1 Sadio Mane Senegal £35million
2 Eric Bailly Cote d'Ivoire £30million
3 Islam Slimani Algeria £29.5million
4 Wilfried Bony Cote d'Ivoire £28million
5 Emmanuel Adebayor Togo £25million
6 Yannick Bolasie DR Congo £24.5million
7 Michael Essien Ghana £24.4million
8 Didier Drogba Cote d'Ivoire £24million
8 Yaya Toure Cote d'Ivoire £24million
10 Medhi Benatia Morocco £21.9million

_________________
Naija to miss Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3716
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...



Who are 'you spammers'?

You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

In your opinion, who should be the highest transfer in world football and what do you think the fee ought to be?

Who are 'you spammers'? assnal CE Spammers( however that thread is spammed the most by the diarrhea mouth of aniks
You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? he is worth 18 million and that is the true market value. Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

Cron 100M, Bale 85M, Messi 87M, Suarez 75M, Mikel 52M, Costa 75M, Hazard 75M, Pogba 90M, Iniesta 45M ,Chiellini 60M, J BOateng 60M These are players that are worth every penny .(all in pounds)


Spammers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The conversation Arsenal brings to the forum helps increase it's size. Fans of the other teams need to talk more...it's simple. Better yet, we need to talk more about Nigerian footie (NT and clubs) but there isn't a whole lot to talk about.

18 million for Mbappe? In the current market? How are you coming up with this valuation?

45 million for Iniesta? 33 years old with one year left on his contract and deep commitment to FC Barcelona, if you told Carle Puyol and Ivan de la Pena that your valuation of their player was 45 million, they would call an ambulance. 52M for Obi? Almost 3x your estimated worth of Mbappe? Na our star be dat but no one would pay that for Mikel Obi. Again, how are you coming up with these numbers? What are you basing them off?

The market is inflated and it will get worse until UEFA/FIFA decides to do something about it.



Truth is that you should have ignored him when he mentioned Obi.

Literally, Mikel Obi was valued at 0 pounds! ZERO!!! just 6 months ago. this is a fact! Chelsea didnt even bother fleecing China for him, thats how low they thought of his value to them. Nonsense


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:01 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 72929
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...



Who are 'you spammers'?

You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

In your opinion, who should be the highest transfer in world football and what do you think the fee ought to be?

Who are 'you spammers'? assnal CE Spammers( however that thread is spammed the most by the diarrhea mouth of aniks
You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? he is worth 18 million and that is the true market value. Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

Cron 100M, Bale 85M, Messi 87M, Suarez 75M, Mikel 52M, Costa 75M, Hazard 75M, Pogba 90M, Iniesta 45M ,Chiellini 60M, J BOateng 60M These are players that are worth every penny .(all in pounds)


Spammers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The conversation Arsenal brings to the forum helps increase it's size. Fans of the other teams need to talk more...it's simple. Better yet, we need to talk more about Nigerian footie (NT and clubs) but there isn't a whole lot to talk about.

18 million for Mbappe? In the current market? How are you coming up with this valuation?

45 million for Iniesta? 33 years old with one year left on his contract and deep commitment to FC Barcelona, if you told Carle Puyol and Ivan de la Pena that your valuation of their player was 45 million, they would call an ambulance. 52M for Obi? Almost 3x your estimated worth of Mbappe? Na our star be dat but no one would pay that for Mikel Obi. Again, how are you coming up with these numbers? What are you basing them off?

The market is inflated and it will get worse until UEFA/FIFA decides to do something about it.



Truth is that you should have ignored him when he mentioned Obi.

Literally, Mikel Obi was valued at 0 pounds! ZERO!!! just 6 months ago. this is a fact! Chelsea didnt even bother fleecing China for him, thats how low they thought of his value to them. Nonsense
Chelsea got 9 million pounds for Mikel..fyi...research it shows how you have zero clue how transfers are worked.. you are still trying too hard to justify the money miss road for lukaku

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:03 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 72929
Location: Earth
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...



Who are 'you spammers'?

You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

In your opinion, who should be the highest transfer in world football and what do you think the fee ought to be?

Who are 'you spammers'? assnal CE Spammers( however that thread is spammed the most by the diarrhea mouth of aniks
You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? he is worth 18 million and that is the true market value. Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

Cron 100M, Bale 85M, Messi 87M, Suarez 75M, Mikel 52M, Costa 75M, Hazard 75M, Pogba 90M, Iniesta 45M ,Chiellini 60M, J BOateng 60M These are players that are worth every penny .(all in pounds)


Spammers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The conversation Arsenal brings to the forum helps increase it's size. Fans of the other teams need to talk more...it's simple. Better yet, we need to talk more about Nigerian footie (NT and clubs) but there isn't a whole lot to talk about.

18 million for Mbappe? In the current market? How are you coming up with this valuation?

45 million for Iniesta? 33 years old with one year left on his contract and deep commitment to FC Barcelona, if you told Carle Puyol and Ivan de la Pena that your valuation of their player was 45 million, they would call an ambulance. 52M for Obi? Almost 3x your estimated worth of Mbappe? Na our star be dat but no one would pay that for Mikel Obi. Again, how are you coming up with these numbers? What are you basing them off?

The market is inflated and it will get worse until UEFA/FIFA decides to do something about it.

I didn't just come up with numbers without any substance.. Numbers are based on values and importance to teams, be it club or country.. impact etc... yes Mbape is worth 18 million ..

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37487
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...



Who are 'you spammers'?

You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

In your opinion, who should be the highest transfer in world football and what do you think the fee ought to be?

Who are 'you spammers'? assnal CE Spammers( however that thread is spammed the most by the diarrhea mouth of aniks
You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? he is worth 18 million and that is the true market value. Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

Cron 100M, Bale 85M, Messi 87M, Suarez 75M, Mikel 52M, Costa 75M, Hazard 75M, Pogba 90M, Iniesta 45M ,Chiellini 60M, J BOateng 60M These are players that are worth every penny .(all in pounds)


Spammers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The conversation Arsenal brings to the forum helps increase it's size. Fans of the other teams need to talk more...it's simple. Better yet, we need to talk more about Nigerian footie (NT and clubs) but there isn't a whole lot to talk about.

18 million for Mbappe? In the current market? How are you coming up with this valuation?

45 million for Iniesta? 33 years old with one year left on his contract and deep commitment to FC Barcelona, if you told Carle Puyol and Ivan de la Pena that your valuation of their player was 45 million, they would call an ambulance. 52M for Obi? Almost 3x your estimated worth of Mbappe? Na our star be dat but no one would pay that for Mikel Obi. Again, how are you coming up with these numbers? What are you basing them off?

The market is inflated and it will get worse until UEFA/FIFA decides to do something about it.

I didn't just come up with numbers without any substance.. Numbers are based on values and importance to teams, be it club or country.. impact etc... yes Mbape is worth 18 million ..


And age? Length of contract? How many parties are involved in the contract? Ancillary parties? Image rights?

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3716
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He is a good prospect and he isn't worth 150 million ..talkless of 20 million. However assnal just decided to deceive all you spammers by over paying 4 times the fold for lacassete ...



Who are 'you spammers'?

You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

In your opinion, who should be the highest transfer in world football and what do you think the fee ought to be?

Who are 'you spammers'? assnal CE Spammers( however that thread is spammed the most by the diarrhea mouth of aniks
You're saying Mbappe is not worth 20 million? he is worth 18 million and that is the true market value. Okay, that explains why you think Lukaku is not worth 75.

Cron 100M, Bale 85M, Messi 87M, Suarez 75M, Mikel 52M, Costa 75M, Hazard 75M, Pogba 90M, Iniesta 45M ,Chiellini 60M, J BOateng 60M These are players that are worth every penny .(all in pounds)


Spammers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The conversation Arsenal brings to the forum helps increase it's size. Fans of the other teams need to talk more...it's simple. Better yet, we need to talk more about Nigerian footie (NT and clubs) but there isn't a whole lot to talk about.

18 million for Mbappe? In the current market? How are you coming up with this valuation?

45 million for Iniesta? 33 years old with one year left on his contract and deep commitment to FC Barcelona, if you told Carle Puyol and Ivan de la Pena that your valuation of their player was 45 million, they would call an ambulance. 52M for Obi? Almost 3x your estimated worth of Mbappe? Na our star be dat but no one would pay that for Mikel Obi. Again, how are you coming up with these numbers? What are you basing them off?

The market is inflated and it will get worse until UEFA/FIFA decides to do something about it.



Truth is that you should have ignored him when he mentioned Obi.

Literally, Mikel Obi was valued at 0 pounds! ZERO!!! just 6 months ago. this is a fact! Chelsea didnt even bother fleecing China for him, thats how low they thought of his value to them. Nonsense
Chelsea got 9 million pounds for Mikel..fyi...research it shows how you have zero clue how transfers are worked.. you are still trying too hard to justify the money miss road for lukaku



please, provide a link. post the dang link right now! The only think I know is that Chelsea paid MIkel a severance of the last 6 months of his contract. Literally, Chelsea paid him to fooook off! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aruako1, Bigpokey24, Bing [Bot], Chriskendo43, felarey, Google [Bot], Pounded Yam, Prince and 47 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group