Hello People

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

khalela
Egg
Egg
Re: Hello People

Post by khalela »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
theYemster wrote:
khalela wrote:Ok. The videos did not work. I doubt if the pictures would work too. They are on my phone. Can anyone help me? Yujam, IAG, Cellular. Help.

Good to be back though. And it's still Hala Madrid.
I think you posted some pics on twitter. If so you can just post your twitter/instagram links.

Great. Just what we need. Another loud mouth Real "win everything" Madrid fan back from purgatory. :)

Exactly...when you add her to the loud mouth NE Patriots fan here, and to the loud mouth ITK Spastic of Man City...CE is in trouble. These 3 people + Omey are louder than all Arsenal fans + TFCO combined.
I can't promise to be nicer. I mean, my 4 year old daughter already claims to be Toni Kroos when she is playing footie with her brothers. I'm just here to spread the gospel.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Welcome back.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

khalela wrote:Ok. The videos did not work. I doubt if the pictures would work too. They are on my phone. Can anyone help me? Yujam, IAG, Cellular. Help.

Good to be back though. And it's still Hala Madrid.
Anti, TheYemester don answer your kweshion. We can now embed twitter links on CE.

We have also fixed awa NEPA issues. NEPA no dey take power again for CE. I nominate Nanijoe and Juventuss as Ministers of Light (Power Ministers).

Oh, I forgot, Unku 1Naira still never mend. He still dey fight with imsef. But arthritis don reduce the frequency of his fights.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

welcome back.

a lot has happened since you left.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Early parole?

Welcome back o! :D
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Madrid fans before the game.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Juventus fans. I swear their chants was to die for. Scary lot.

Sid Lowe,2008
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Sid Lowe,2008
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Gotti wrote:Early parole?

Welcome back o! :D
Served my full time. :P

Sid Lowe,2008
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Welcome back ...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

khalela wrote:Madrid fans before the game.
Anti, were you trained in Rondon or is it a case of equipment failure?

Abi my cataracts don worse? :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

Welcome back. Now wey you done piost your Twistta handle, RobbyNoise no need PM anymore to stalk you. I think we are all shriners now wey the bird killer done retire from footie, we appreciate the entertainment value
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Cellular wrote:
khalela wrote:Madrid fans before the game.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You know that even with state of the art cameras London CEs no dey take pikshor anymore
Oya back to the matter
open and close
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Prince wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You know that even with state of the art cameras London CEs no dey take pikshor anymore

You people are making me angry. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sid Lowe,2008
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Cellular wrote:

Mschewww. Bye.

Sid Lowe,2008
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

khalela wrote:
Prince wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You know that even with state of the art cameras London CEs no dey take pikshor anymore

Sister Khals welcome back o, Make you angry ke, I reject it IJN na smile I go dey bring to you, welcome back, I hope you enjoyed the experience, I watched Ajax and one Polish team in Amsterdam Arena Europa Cup this year as well, it was a great atmosphere the ticket I got was with the ultras, great game and Ajax won 1 -0 but you get to watch the crème del l crème of football.....I envy you o
Oya back to the matter
open and close
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Prince wrote:
khalela wrote:

Sister Khals welcome back o, Make you angry ke, I reject it IJN na smile I go dey bring to you, welcome back, I hope you enjoyed the experience, I watched Ajax and one Polish team in Amsterdam Arena Europa Cup this year as well, it was a great atmosphere the ticket I got was with the ultras, great game and Ajax won 1 -0 but you get to watch the crème del l crème of football.....I envy you o
It was my birthday gift to myself. Was such a wonderful experience watching your team winning the Champions League. I swear Madridstas didn't leave until like an hour and a half after match ended. The last player to leave the pitch was Marcelo with his sons. He was such a riot.

Sid Lowe,2008
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Cellular wrote:
khalela wrote:Can't believe I was out of CE for years. I just checked and my last post was in 2012. :shock: :shock: :shock: . Goodness me. Don't even know where the time went for real. I didn't even know my password would still work. Well, mo ti dagba i.e agadi don come. 3 kids growing fast and a busy life. I don't even know if I have the power to argue like that again sha. Especially with those Arsenal fans. And them Barca fans. That said, I don't think I will stay away again. Let me join the rufu rufu.

By the way, Cardiff was a blast. I fulfilled one of my bucket list and made it to the Champions League final and even sat so close to the entrance. Sadly, I was nearer the Juventus side and initially I was so scared of declaring allegiance before those Curva Sud would throw me down but when Ronaldo scored the first goal, all bets where off.

Let me see if I can still embed videos. If it works, I will add more. If not, then only pictures.

Outside on the streets of Cardiff. Juve fans getting it on.

Better pesin, welcome back.

Nothing has really changed. Arsenal still hasn't won the League. Although they are always in first place to start the league. Their fans remain delusional and often dismember themselves. We had to create a special multi-platinum mega thread for them. No need to have outsiders caught in the crossfire of family squabbles.

Enjoy your stay here.

Robbynice PM function has been disabled. All your stalkers are on finally warnings.

Ps., so in the 5 years you were on maternity leave you and Raul don like born 3 shildrens? :D :woot:
Nonsense! When you can create a multi-kajifu :twisted: :sneaky:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

khalela wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Mschewww. Bye.
So it is not my eyes?

Thank God!

:P :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...