What next for Kelechi Nwakali?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
What next for Kelechi Nwakali?

Post by bushboy »

This is one young man I really had high hopes for. I saw in him a midfield star for many years to come and a solid starter for both club and country.
When he signed for Arsenal, I was optimistic that a manager not afraid to give youth a chance was a good thing for him, but Arsenal is on pre-season tour and he was not named on their squad. So what next? Another loan? I hope these fools at Arsenal won't turn this kid into another Chuba Akpom :(
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: What next for Kelechi Nwakali?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

well assnal refused to list him in their Pre-season squad , and the guy is busy taking pics on social media, I have noticed most of our young and supposed to be up and coming players are Instagram junkeys
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

You guys should go find some work to do. Kelechi will be fine. I'm sure he will hit the Arsenal first team in due course. Right now, he's quite young, and will need to fulfill some requirements to secure a permit to play in England. He will go out on loan for one more season, then we will see. I'm sure he will make it.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:You guys should go find some work to do. Kelechi will be fine. I'm sure he will hit the Arsenal first team in due course. Right now, he's quite young, and will need to fulfill some requirements to secure a permit to play in England. He will go out on loan for one more season, then we will see. I'm sure he will make it.
assnal has no clue what to do with young talents..shame, instead , they spend millions on xhaka, sanchez, ozil, mustaphi, le-cassette etc.. a buying club eh?
SuperEagles

TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:You guys should go find some work to do. Kelechi will be fine. I'm sure he will hit the Arsenal first team in due course. Right now, he's quite young, and will need to fulfill some requirements to secure a permit to play in England. He will go out on loan for one more season, then we will see. I'm sure he will make it.
assnal has no clue what to do with young talents..shame, instead , they spend millions on xhaka, sanchez, ozil, mustaphi, le-cassette etc.. a buying club eh?
I would say most of the top teams in England don't know what to do with young talents save for Tottenham. They just buy buy buy. Arsenal is at least better than Chelsea and City though.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TheHitman47 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
I would say most of the top teams in England don't know what to do with young talents save for Tottenham. They just buy buy buy. Arsenal is at least better than Chelsea and City though.
yea right, please list 3 young players to come through assnals ranks , other than Iwobi
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

All I can say on this matter is I remember what most fans, especially Arsenal fans were saying: Mikel made a wrong decision to go to CFC because Jose will not give him a chance and loan him or let him rot in reserves whereas a manager like Wenger would never send a young gem of a player out on loan. You all know yourselves. Hypocrisy is a bit of a biatch.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:All I can say on this matter is I remember what most fans, especially Arsenal fans were saying: Mikel made a wrong decision to go to CFC because Jose will not give him a chance and loan him or let him rot in reserves whereas a manager like Wenger would never send a young gem of a player out on loan. You all know yourselves. Hypocrisy is a bit of a biatch.
Hmm
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
green4life wrote:All I can say on this matter is I remember what most fans, especially Arsenal fans were saying: Mikel made a wrong decision to go to CFC because Jose will not give him a chance and loan him or let him rot in reserves whereas a manager like Wenger would never send a young gem of a player out on loan. You all know yourselves. Hypocrisy is a bit of a biatch.
Hmm
Lol, fair point, but then again Nwakali is not at the same level of readiness for senior footie as Mikel was at that point. He had even already gotten SE calls.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He should go to Belgium and establish himself as a 2 way cm.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nwakili will be okay. He should go to
a Dutch first division side. Wenger loaning him out is actually good for him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Comedy gold. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From your post, I take it Mourinho is the one to spot, develope and give young talent a chance, not Wenger. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Like I once pointed out to you, what did Chelsea do with Kenneth? Instead of giving him a chance, he was given more loan clubs than he had hot dinners. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least Arsenal have an excuse, recent changes to work permit rules now make it very difficult, but Chelsea signed Kenneth before the changes and he did not get a chance.

Arsenal have applied for work permits for their loaned out young players - Asano of Japan and Nwakali, they have been turned down. They have appealed.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I forgot to type, "Waffiman in 3, 2, 1..." :taunt:
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Not an Arsenal or Chelsea or Wenger or Mourinho fan but Wenger usually sends players on loan regardless of their gem status but he also gives them more of an opportunity to break into the first team than Mourinho did at Chelsea.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd do more research on that if need be. Even if Kele Nwakali goes out on loan again this year, that doesn't mean he has no shot at being given a chance next year with Arsenals 1st team.

--------------------------------------------
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assnal and all dem entity are pathetic. .. they are destroying nwa kali. ..I feel sorry for Iwobi...a club who spends money on other players trained by another club..sanchez, ozil,the cassette, xhaka,Mustapha. Cech, ospina, elemmi, the list goes on and on. Welback, Giroud, in fact 18 players on their current squad were all purchases within the last 3 seasons. .. and still yet to win outside England or the EPL
SuperEagles

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

retirement
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

green4life wrote:I forgot to type, "Waffiman in 3, 2, 1..." :taunt:
Too late. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.